Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you like best?

Pip, teh Pnada 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Imogen Heap 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Malis Delnaria 0.5 50.0% [ 2 ]
Suiseiseki 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pip welcomes you to Ryn's Great Pnada Quest! (featuring Imogen Heap ^-^~) There are three main characters I'd love to quest for, Immi, Malis and Pip, and this little thread is to keep them organized and for me to keep track on what I still need *nods* I am willing to do pet trades and artses for pets along the Pnada, Troll or Immi theme as well as most funds usually go towards pets as well *chuckles* In a close forth I am also Questing for Suiseiseki of Rosen Maiden fame as well as Firana and Cyrrus but they are special and only will be done by certain pets *nods*

Introduction
First post - Intro
Second post - Pip, the Pnada
Third post - Immi *luffs*
Fourth post - Malis teh Troll
Fith post - Shops in Question
Sixth post - Funds and Such
Seventh post - Artses and Pettrades
Eigth post - Other quests
Ninth post - Questers United!
Tenth post - Saved for later

As you can see Pip is a Pnada, he is different from a Pnada as he is completely reversed! He came about because of an old panda hat quest of mine in the begining of '04. I kept misspelling 'panda' and so the Pnada hat was born. I am still trying to get the Pnada hat created but to no luck yet... *crosses fingers*
(More on Pip can be found in his post)

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Pip the Pnada

Pip is a Pnada born from an age old panda hat quest which was lost to the ravages of Gaia when it was still go-gaia.com ^-^~ A pnada is an anti-panda and is much cooler *grins* Pip is a fun character to RP and so he is my first choice to be quested for in quite a few different shops...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name: Pip
Dislikes: Silence, drama (the bad kind) and bad hair days
Personality: Pip is well... Pip *snickers* He is a rare breed called a Pnada and he knows it! Slightly egotistical but not in the 'in your face' kind of way, Pip know's he is cute and likes to play around. Joyful, loving, upbeat and foppish, Pip is flamboyantly gay and yet loves attention from anyone, not just the boys. He is an artist at heart and loves to colour and paint and anything that will make a big mess. Hopelessly bad at cooking he does like to decorate cakes and his black/white fur is often stained by colour some way or another.

Audio: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/pets/pip.jpg
Zoombini: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/pets/pipteen.gif
Kitsusagi: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/pets/pnada.jpg
Ascendent: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/pets/pip.png

Form
Name: Pip
Colours: Black and white 'reverse panda'
Hair: White and curly with light blue tips
Eyes: Golden
Details: Rainbow armwarmers which come up to his elbows (horizontal stripes, not vertical), large baggy pants with straps and pockets and Pnada hat. A collar with a bell around his neck is always good.
Referances:

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Imogen Heap

Imogen heap is an awsome singer/songwriter/musical artist from England. I adore her work as well as love hanging out with her after concerts *has seen four so far ^-^~* She is very nice and extroverted as well as welcomeing to new and wonderful things... that and she has an awsome sense of style. The Immi-outfit I have my cosplays in is based on her 'Goodnight and Go' music video. Learn more about her here: Immi's Official Website

Name: Imogen
Dislikes: Agressive people, being alone, spiders, penutbutter
Personality: Happy-go-lucky this sunny soul loves to dance and sing and perform in general. She is very bubbly and adores playing games and the like. When confronted or annoyed Immi has quite a sharp temper but her temperment changes quickly after, she rarely stays angry for long. Often amusing herself while writing new lyrics, this fox has a few secrets up her sleaves and will not hesitate to put them in riddles or other twists of the tounge just to see who is paying attention. This can be bad if anyone ever caught her eye as she would more likely be stalker material than actually getting up the courage to come out and say her true feelings.

Beta: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/beta/immievo.jpg
Audio: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/pets/imogen.jpg
Zoombini: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/pets/immi.gif
AnthroBreedables: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/pets/certedimo.jpg

Form
Name: Immi/Imogen
Colours: Fox markings or Pale burgandy fur with golden butterflies twined around her arms and shoulders
Hair: Brown with messy curls with flowers intwined in her hair
Eyes: Sandy brown
Details: Her dress is a pale burgandy with dark peach markings and flowers. She has a golden butterfly trail that twines around her neck, across her shoulders and around her arm. She has a key in her back like a wind-up doll.
Referances:

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis teh Troll

Malis hales from World of Warcraft origionally. This troll has managed to step from the chapters of the game into real life where I play Malis the troll at the Escondido Renaissance Faires. Now she has a prescence on Gaia and has to be my favorite character to RP up to date! Long Live the Troll!

Name: Malis
Likes: Fighting, pillaging, plundering, looting, treasure hunting
Dislikes: Elves and gnomes!
Personality: Malis troll is good, Yessums. Malis likes many things like dragons eggs, they make good omlets. Malis also likes pixies and fairies, their wings taste like candyfloss. Malis is shaman, she know very much about spirit world but don't ya come asking for advice unless ya got a pretty present for Malis. Malis like many things like shinies and yummy stuff. Mah tooth? Well Malis have one tooth, lost one in battle. Malis won! Malis gnawed on dragon tail... learnt not good thing to do, dragon scales are little too hard for Malis tooth. Malis had good dragon stake that night though. Very Yummy!

beta: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/beta/malisevo.jpg
Audio: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/pets/malistroll.jpg
Faekat: http://www.vixenarts.com/amirynth/faekats/malis.jpg

Form
Name: Malis
Colours: Pale blue skin with dark blue tribal markings (mostly swirls)
Hair: Red with gold tips and in many small dreads/braids
Eyes: Dark red
Details: Darkblue sleveless dress with gold trim. A long sleeveless jacked in a dark red is worn over that which also has gold markings. Gold chunky bracelets are on her arms and she usually has shell/tooth necklaces and earings. She must have her tooth (only one) and her axe is always a good addition.
Referances: Best Ref, Malis in the Barrens, WoW Malis, WoW Malis again, Malis sketch, Malis' Cloak, The tooth!, Full length, With the staff, Troll space, Malis sketch

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Shops in Question

Here are some of the shops I am currently questing for Pip, Immi or Malis to be made in:

Pip
Pip the Pnada

Numa Numa - 100-140k (depending on what I can get)
Numa form
Stage: Adult
Sub-species: Regular
Old or New Art?: Old please
Price: 140k?
Owner's Name: Amirynth
Pet's Name: Pip
1-3 Colors: Black, white, pale blue
Markings: Pnada (reverse panda), black face with white eyespots and white ears. White tipped arms and legs with black belly.
Items/edits: Pnada hat and rainbow armwarmers

Jokoa - 30k+
Jokoa form
Name of Pet:
Starting Stage: Baby or adult
Mood: Happy go lucky ^-^~
Rank/Gem Color: Red
Description of what you want: Pnada markings (reverse panda) with rainbow armwarmers and a pnada hat if possible.
Reference pics, if any: Pip, Pip in color, Dancing, Pnada hat, Pip Acendent, Pip Audio
Offer: 40k
Colorist Wanted: Any avaliable

Immi
Imogen Heap

Numa Numa - 500k
Numa form
Stage: Adult
Sub-species: Regular
Old or New Art?: New please
Price: 500k
Owner's Name: Amirynth
Pet's Name: Imogen
1-3 Colors: Pale burgandy fur, brown hair, cream and gold
Markings: Burgandy fur with peach paws and tail tip. A trail of golden butterflies wrap around her shoulder and arms. Her wings are peach in colour with gold swirls.
Cosplay Info: Immi had a key comming out of her back and a sparklyness about her. She has flowers in her dark brown hair and a few flower vines wrapped around her tail and maybe one leg...
Referance pics: The handle of the key, Hair style, Best photo for colours, Other ref photos, Immi Beta, Immi Audio

Soquilli - Achieved!
Soquilli form
Name of horse: Imogen
Owner: Amirynth
Temper: Happy-go-lucky
Breed: Regular soquili
Hair: Dark brown
Hair style: Her mane is very long and curly with flowers and vines inter-twined in it, her tail the same style
Eye color: Hazel
Body: Most of her body would be a rich burgandy colour with a pale peach muzzle and peach 'socks'
Behind: A victorian key 'cutiemark' with a handle that is a large butterfly
Details: A small 'path' of golden butterflies trailing from the top of her shoulder, around her neck and all the way twisting down her front legs
Referance pics The handle of the key, Hair style, Best photo for colours, Other ref photos, Immi Beta, Immi Audio
Starting stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold with a gold key attached to it
Tag Frame color: Gold and Burgandy
Tag Feather color: Burgandy with a pale peach tip

Ex Libris - 600k
Ex Libre form
Type: Popular Fiction
Book: Imogen heap
Hair: Dark brown
Hair style: Long and curly with flowers and vines inter-twined in it.
Eye color: Hazel
Fur: Peach with fox markings (pale tip to tail and dark brown tips on ears) A small 'path' of golden butterflies trail from the top of her shoulder, around her neck and all the way twisting down her front legs
Details: A victorian key with a handle that is a large butterfly comes out of her back (or can be around her neck if that's not possible. She is wearing a light burgandy ballgown with flowers and vines that match the flowers in her hair.
Referance pics The handle of the key, Hair style, Best photo for colours, Other ref photos, Immi Beta, Immi Audio

Cover: Pip Dragonstar
Hair: White with pale blue tips
Hair style: Short and wavy (about shoulder length)
Eye color: Gold
Fur: Black and white Pnada markings (reverse panda)
Details: Pip wears his Pnada hat, rainbow armwarmers and baggy pants with lots of pockets and straps. He also has a black collar around his neck with a gold bell on it.
Referance pics Pip, Pip in color, Dancing, Pnada hat, Pip Acendent, Pip Audio

Malis
Malis Delnaria

Soquilli - 500/500k saved
Soquilli form
Name of horse: Malis
Temper: Gruff
Breed: Regular soquili
Hair: Red with gold tips
Hair style: Thick red dreads with large gold beads scattered about
Eye color: Red
Body: Most of her body would be a pale blue colour with dark blue swirls around her hoves
Behind: A picture of a water totem for a 'cuti-mark'
Details: Blue swirls around her eye and a large tusk
Referance pics Best example, Best Normal Ref, Malis in the Barrens, WoW Malis, Malis sketch, Malis' Cloak, The tooth!, Full length, With the staff, Troll space, Malis sketch
Other pets: Beta, Audio, Porro pet
Starting stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold with red accents
Tag Frame color: Darkblue and sandy yellow
Tag Feather color: Darkblue with a pale gold tip

Zoombini - Achieved! *waiting for Dragoli*
Beta Aquarium - Evolve Malis' kids - aprox 50k each

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Funds and Such

Note: Most of this I would prefer not to part with unless it's needed (as in I get a special slot and needs funds ASAP) I'd prefer to pay for customs in pure *nods*

2006 letters:
User Image Jan 2006 - 20.5k
User Image Feb 2006 - 75k
User Image Mar 2006 - 54k
User Image Apr 2006 - 20k
User Image May 2006 - 45.5k
User Image June 2006 - 62k
User Image July 2006 - 85k
User Image Aug 2006 - 17.5k
User Image Sept 2006 - 20k
User Image Oct 2006 - 26.5k
User Image Nov 2006 - 13k
User Image Dec 2006 - 18k x3

2005 letters:
User Image Apr 2005 - 49k
User Image June 2005 - 59k
User Image Sept 2005 - 24k
User Image Nov 2005 - 27k
User Image Dec 2005 - 23k

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Artses and Pet trades

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Other Quests

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name: Suiseiseki
Dislikes: Being left alone, being ignored
Personality: Suiseiseki is, in a word, devious. Suiseiseki adores the spotlight, and her favorite activities include smashing windows, stealing strawberries from Maha, and cackling maniacally. She has a wild imagination and a fondness for telling wild lies to terrify Maha, whom she calls either "chibi-chibi" (tiny tiny) or "chibi-neko" (tiny cat). For the most part, Suiseiseki and Pip seem incapable of being civil with each other; she refuses to call Pip by name, opting for "runt" ("chibi-ningen" which translates to "little human" wink instead. Suiseiseki is a good comrade, however, and can always be relied on for that extra boost in events. Despite her attitude towards Pip, she does care a great deal for him, and her attempts to cover them up usually manifest in the form of more insults. Suiseiseki uses her watering pot to make plants emerge from the ground and manipulate them in battle. Her artificial spirit is named SuiDream and her greatest wish is to be re-united with her twin sister, Souseiseki.
Pets: Audio, Sidhe, Faekat

Name: Firana Avalon
Eye color: Bright green
Fur Colors: Golden sandy brown with dark brown tips on the ears and pale cream tip on the tail
Fur Markings:Fox
Hair: Half her hair is pulled up into a loose bun with a few hairs escaping if poss and four hair sticks keep the bun in place
Clothing: Short chinese/japanese kimono-like dress with a long skirt under it, a long sleaved chiffon chemise under it.
Jewlery: Silver hooped earings
Ref pics: Sketch of outfit, Her dress in colour, 'nother sketch, The final product, Kiss, Full length, Sitting
Dislikes: Unnecissary violence
Personality:

Name: Cyrrus Nex
Eye color: Ice blue
Fur Colors: Reddish brown with black tips on the ears and a pale cream tip on the tail
Fur Markings: Fox
Hair: Short hair that is slightly curly.
Clothing: Long black denim coat with a embroidery of a cross and two wings. No shirt is needed *grins*
Jewlery: Silver hoop earings, long fencing blade, two belts criss crossing across waist.
Ref pics: Cyrrus (best example of him), Cyr and Da're, Good pic of his jacket, Old photo ref, The Jacket, Detail embroidered on back of jacket
Dislikes: Failing
Personality:

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Questers United!

Would you like to affiliate with my quest? Just PM Malis Delnaria and I'll add you in ^-^~

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Amirynth's Prince

Familiar Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items