Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the three December donation-items do you think are the neatest?

Elemental hair 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Flame 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Roses 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Trekkie's Cheap Varied OC-Profile Art-Shop

---{Blog}---
January 22nd: 500G per colored OC-art is more like charity, compared with the OUTRAGOUS prices people are going with these days. Sigh, I miss the old Gaia-days... Anyways, you're too late(sucks to be you); my art's now a negociable....800G. Let's see how this goes.

---{Intro}---
Alright. For a while, I just did commissions in the freebee-forum. But people kept telling me my stuff was better then to be given for free. And I want to make a guild for people who create OCs, containing subforums.
So...I'm finally charging people, to make sure they're committed and appreciate my stuff.
By "profile," don't expect much more then the top half of your OC...and, by "top half," I mean the head, some of the arms, and the top of the upper-body.

---{Price debating}---
For a pencil, I'll set the minimum amount of gold as 370. For an MS Paint colored, I'll set the minimum amount of gold as 425(three polls more).(Everybody who had recommended prices said 1k)
370 is the least amount you can pay me. HOWEVER. you can tip up the price....to the maximum of 6k. Because after 5999G, it turns into stealing/charity/etc. Because my art just isn't THAT good.
And I also have the right to request for a "tip" that'd add it up to 550, if I decide I did a really good job.
Debating on the price is always present, after the art's given.

For a pencil, I'll set the minimum amount of gold as 450. For an MS Paint colored, I'll set the minimum amount of gold as 800.(Everybody who had recommended prices said 1k)
450 is the least amount you can pay me. HOWEVER. you can tip up the price....to the maximum of 6k. Because after 5999G, it turns into stealing/charity/etc. Because my art just isn't THAT good.
And I also have the right to request for a "tip" that'd add it up to 900, if I decide I did a really good job.
Debating on the price is always present, after the art's given.

---{WARNING}---
It says VARIED in the title, does it not? That means my style CHANGES every forty-five minutes. THAT'S why the price is debatable and the minimum's cheap-ish. But, rest assured, no matter what funky cursedly imbalanced state I morph into, the art'll be good. The style ((MAY)) vary. I repeat, the style MAY vary. Probably won't, but MIGHT.
Oh, and I'll probably get the commission done soon. Like, the maximum being under a month, likely within the week.
...Lower arms probably not included. Mostly as I don't see a point in and am not good at them. sweatdrop For lower arms, there might have to be an extra charge of about 100G...

---{Things I can't draw at all}---
1. Guys
2. Armor
3. Stuff resulting from mini-games and most inanimate objects
4. Anybody over eighteen

---{Forms}--- (detail, please...like the neck/arms of the shirt, how big accessories are, style of the hair, etc.)
(no color)Pencil...
My character's...
Name:
Accesar(ies):
Eye style/size:
Hair style/length:
Jaw height:
Tattoos/injuries:
[removed](preferably a text-face):

Pencil, followed by MS Paint line/coloring...
(colored)Pencil & MS Paint...
My character's...
Name:
Accessor(ies):
Eye style/size:
Hair style/length:
Jaw height:
Tattoos/injuries:
[removed](preferably a text-face):
Skin color:
Color or the lines:

---{Completed commissions}---
--=The commissions I did for free...back when I did commissions for free=--
Niuya Huriaki, [colored] | [Lineart]
Battle Royale, [colored] | [Lineart]
Rose Moon, [colored] | [Lineart]

--=PAID for commissions=--
[-Ashlee-San-], [colored] | [Lineart] - 500G, my way of begging in a thread of hers where she offered to give people stuff

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---{Line}---
Three at a time; if the line's full, you could subscribe to the thread and come back later, but don't request until you see an empty spot here...
1. -
2. -
3. -

---{Free art/Trades}---
....Coming...someday (first time requesting art/art trades)
My own character's info:
Nicknames: Jane Doe
Shirt: (brown) turtleneck
Eyes: (gray) slanted, any size
Hair: (dark-brown with dark-green high-lights) straight-ish/mildly wavy, just below waist, makes a deep V in the back
Jaw height: Low jaw, small-ish face
Skin: (Pale/yellow-ish) *maybe* a small bandage on the nose or cheek.
Expression: confused(=s) or friendly(^^) or sweatdrop-py(^^; ) ...or any
Accesaries: (iffy) Vulcan ears

---{And last but not least}---
I'd really prefer you gimmi credit for the commissions.
*rings cowbell* The shop is now open...!
Anime-Trekkie
*rings cowbell* The shop is now open...!

That's a really active forum. neutral
(colored)Pencil & MS Paint... mS paint
My character's... avatar
Name: [-ashlee-san-]
Shirt: the same as my avi
Accessor(ies): the same as my avi
Eye style/size: the same as my avi
Hair style/length: same
Jaw height: not too big
Tattoos/injuries: no
[removed](preferably a text-face): smiley
Skin color: a little tan
Color or the lines:

[-ashlee-san-]
Alright...there are stick-figures out there that people are paying 10k for; it's official that I've done something stupid yet again, so I'm gonna up the price...because, let's face it, NOBODY's gonna "negociate" with me to raise what they're gonna pay. And my stuff is not only reminiscent of a human-being rather then a misproportioned twig but something that might someday appear in my very own manga. gonk scream
and 0.5k isn't very much when you want a large guild and an old collectible-item.

Shy Saint

4,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Would you be interested in doing an art trade?
You can see my stuff here, but if you wanted anything other than uncolored pencil/pen (especially if you want CG), it's gonna take awhile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff