YAy!!! 1 100.0% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 > >>

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

A Little Bad News

Well I have a huge comic book project due at the end of this month so my art on here will be slow going. Sry.
User Image
Rules
The Art Pub
The Hottie Behind the Art
Employee's
Regulars
Samples
Prices
Slots
Order Form
Freebies
Links
User Image
Art shop rules
1. Please use the order form when ordering art.
2. Check to see if there are any slots open.
3. I do have a bribe slot incase my slots are full or you want a full body shot.
4. I will take items instead of gold.
5. That is all. whee

Will draw : Avatars, OC's, Group pics up to 3 on full body and 4 on headshots, and cluttered avi's.

Won't Draw : Guy on Guy, Girl on Girl, and Nudity.

Art Pub rules
1. Play nice.
2. DO not talk bad about anyone elses art unless it is constructive critisism.
3. You may post your art and links to anything you want, but do not have someone order art from you here. They can do it through pm because I do not want it to get mixed up with my own orders.
User Image

Come in! Have a seat! Make yourself at home! This is a place where you can take a load off your feet from your hard day. Have a cup of coffee or anything else you would like to drink for that matter. This is a palace where artists and admirers can discuss art work and also give pricing assistance. Have a quest or a guild... maybe a new artshop? Post the link in here. Advertise as much as you want. This is suppose to be a community of artists and I'm not greedy.
User Image

User Image

HI!!! My name is Holly! I am a freshman in college who is majoring in Art Education. Yes, I know I'm crazy to want to be an art teacher, but I do. xp I'm 18 years old and I'm told that I look like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I don't think so. I am re-opening my shop b/c I believe I may have time to do some comissions.. Anyway check out my art!! Thanks!!! xd

User Image

User Image

Stixie-Chic47
User Image

Mi-she
User Image

User Image
irishrose86
User Image

JOB OPEN!!!

User Image
CrimsonDevilSin
User Image

proud2bepinoy aka camz
User Image

THE MEN!!!
kinta kunta
User Image

User Image

Below will be listed people I consider Regulars. Those are people who buy alot of art or just come and hang in the pub alot. Your name will be put on a list below and you will have the opportunity to get one piece of art for 10% off. After it is bought your name will be taken off the list, but if you hang out for 2 more weeks it will be put back on. This will happen as long as you hang out. heart

Regulars
1. Irmatu
User Image

I will only be doing waist ups from now on so that I can put more details into the character. I will do full body's but only if I am bribed.

Waist Ups - oldest to newest
heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart
heart heart

Full body - heart heart

Couples - heart heart

Realism - heart

Watercolor - heart

WIP -

User Image

I'm tired of doing couples so for a little while I will only be doing singles!

Waist up single - approx. 20k Fullbody - bribe only

Waist up couple - closed for now Fullbody couple - closed for now

Some items will make the avitar more expensive ex.Gwee. I will let you know after I see the avitar or OC.
User Image

I will not open slots one at a time, but only when I am finished with all of the comissions. I will make sure to put updates beside all comissions. Also I will do them in any order I am in the mood to do. That way you will get the best drawing I can give you. 3nodding

1. (closed)
2. (closed)

Bribe slot-
1. Master Neko Ring - pm'd - sketching
2. (closed)

Name:
Waist up? Full Body? Couple?
Pose: If you have a specific pose make sure you link me to a picture of it or many pics that will make the pose you are interested it. Get a friend to pose for you or pose yourself. whee
Price:
Anything else:

After Ordering please start the trade and I will complete it once I send you the art. I will also send you a sketch to aprove before I ink and color it so you can ask me to change something. I may also ask you some questions about the coloring. Thanks agian!
User Image

My Link!
User Image
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2074121][img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r308/hottie_hulio/719494ad3e4eb729f5954b85ceb02141.gif[/img]
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r308/hottie_hulio/d757790a15eeed64fc7352aefa8acde6.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
MY ART COLLECTION!!!
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image