Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the ANBU?

Yes 0.78854625550661 78.9% [ 358 ]
No. 0.21145374449339 21.1% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 454 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 137 138 139 > >> >>> »|

News Flash: We are not accepting members. Reason why is because I"m wasting time with people who aren't even skilled pming me with useless information thats either fakse or we already know it. Take this in people, we are the unoffical TOP organization in Gaia, we have been working for 3 straight years underground to bring most of any type of information you ever found out about Gaia events to Gaia. We aren't amatuers nor do we accept them, because right now we don't have time to train them. if you think you have what it takes to join us, get the balls to PM me. Otherwise, let me do my work. WE ARE NOT HERE FOR SHOW!

Stargate Theroy: If anyone knows of 09's selection of the 'Chosen', he did it in a certain spot in towns that he considered special. This area we believe might just be the stargate opening. Also towns might be turned into the Zurg planet through this stargate.

Dear god NO!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/?controller=viewer&action=index&id=5067317
His only friends are 04 and 06

designergrl
@ everlasting -- most people call me Des, or DG ... desi kinda reminds me of the old I Love Lucy Show. Makes me want to sing "babalooooooo" blaugh

Kage -- the first line is the address of Eggplant's profile, or the address of his picture in the profile -- either will work. The remaining ones are his favorite things, in the order from his profile: RedBino, Lotus Elise, Blue, Creep

heart

0101001101101000011000010110010001101111011101110010000001000001010011100100001001010101

Reade my journal with the transcript for our meeting with 04.

No Memory
G-Virus

Combined sounds like a super weapon to me. please read and post your reviews here.

0101001101101000011000010110010001101111011101110010000001000001010011100100001001010101

"]
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
Drauken
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
I saw 09 just now. He looks different.

Is it a good different or a bad different?

He not look Zurgian. Has hair like mammals.

[NPC] alien_ufo_04
ZoneIV
[NPC] alien_ufo_04
I saw 09 just now. He looks different.
Are you sure he'll still be your Brother?

He scary. Not say anything.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20278457
^ Mother may leave Gaia.

[NPC] alien_ufo_06
[Bloody Angel]
[NPC] alien_ufo_06
red333
[NPC] alien_ufo_06
Your commander has returned! *salutes*

All hail ZURG!

*salutes* Good to see you did you find 11 and 10?

There was no sign of 10 and 11. I have no clue where they are.

Ma'am, you wanted to use ISD~? ISD is at your command...!

That is correct. First, I need to gather more intel on our enemies.

And what is the current status regarding spies in our army? Shadow Anbu as infiltrated the Hive and is leaking information. This must be stopped at all cost! Locate them now!!!

THEY HATE US!!!! XD

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/DarkStryke64/zurgfear.gif
This is a scren taken by me, I have erased the users name as this person would not want us revealing her name. But it shows the Zurg fear us more than GIB.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

This is all we have that has not been released to the public. Zurg Nation, you might want to check your servents for loyalty, cause the Black Ops ANBU are watching you. 06, you agreed to a treay that you yourself broke. This is war, and you know it.

LabtechX...is back?
Who is he now?

User Image
Damn you to hell 06....DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Everyone calm down.
User Image
Take a closer look, a red light came from his ship, He may not be dead, but something is happening to him.
EDIT: That is no light, that is the Mothership or another large Alien ship.
Something is going to happen, and I think a new alien will arise.

For those who worry over 11 and 10 they have left the Planet Gaia....
Or did 10?
Another UFO was with 06 during the shoot down of 09, was it 10, or was it another Alien, like 05?
EDIT: 11 and 06 were the ones in the comic, 11 and 06 did kill 09...But he is recovering with mother.
This comic is the chain of events that happened near the beginning of the EVENT. 09 is alive. After the events happened in Gaia time, he spoke with me. This comic is about past events.
User Image

Information on their whereabouts is unknown, assuming too much is dangerous. However , logic points to the crash of both 11 and 10. 11 and 10 went off to do battle to the death after 11 'defected' to the side of Gaia. 10 decided not to fight at the battle and returned to the thread saying he would not fight his brother after seeing the power of love. Following this 06 requested a secret meeting with 11 and 10. After this meeting 10 and 11 disappeared.

This bears striking resemblance to the events of 09's disappearance. So logic deduces that due to 06's continual violent tendencies and aggression about completing his secret project and agenda, that 06 most likely attacked or chased 10 and 11 following the meeting.

10 and 11 had joined with 09's views on love and Gaians. I have further information concerning a highly secret group formed under the direction of 09. That information will only be shared once I have seen the integrity of ANBU.

~Embers(He is a new ANBU and is with the Black ops)

The LabtechX theory of his return is stirring some action a bit, there is said to be a connection between ZURG and the X-MAS event that will happen. Looking at the image properties of the UFO's in the world map, they do refer to xmas. Could LabtechX be linked to all this? Also we had a theory that if the zurg every attacked, it would be around christmas.

ALERT THE GR!!!!
User Image

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20278457
^ This link is our script page, for scripts from towns. Convo with 08 is here.

Yuzi_K
[NPC] alien_mothership
Yuzi_K
[NPC] alien_mothership
Yuzi_K
Indisposed sent me a message saying that you said that Flarn isnt dead. Not that I believed he was for one second, but it does help that you are confirming this with your own words. How is he?

YUZI DEAR, HOW ARE YOU? IT HAS BEEN AWHILE.

YES, 09 IS CURRENTLY WITH ME. HE HAS GONE THROUGH SOME REHABILITATION, AND ALSO NEEDED TO MAKE FEW ADJUSTMENTS, BUT HE WILL BE GOOD AS NEW! ;D

OH, HE SAYS "HI" AND THAT HE MISSES YOU!
Thank you for the good news, and yes its been a while <3

And by "adjustments" and "rehabilitation" you you mean that his memories will be reset and he will no longer strive for peace? ): Everyone will be devastated if that's the case.

POOR CHILD HAS GONE THOUGH SUCH TRAUMA. I AM AFRAID THAT HE DID SUFFER FROM SOME AMNESIA.

HE STILL REMEMBERS YOU THOUGH. AND GIVEN TIME, I AM SURE THAT HE WILL MAKE FULL RECOVERY. ;D

I do hope so. I hope he hasnt changed much either. It would be very saddening. But atleast I know he's alive, and that's good for now.

We ANBU are not theives, this is used with given credit to Harley Queen.
This is a pm between Yuzi-k and mother.

User ImageDalver is gooooood.

You guys are taking the information I gave you and barking up the wrong tree. The fact that 09 was hurt IS Wandering's fault. Wandering and the believers took 09 and hid him rather than leaving him with Mother where he was safe. They wanted to be close to him. When 06 and 11 threatened 02 if the Believers did not release 09, 09 then showed up and left with them. That is where the Manga shows that 09 was shot down. Because the Believers did not do a good enough job protecting 09 when Mother could have taken care of him, Mother is very dissappointed in Wandering and the Believers. So it is not Bullshit, and you should correct your ANBU agents. Wandering accepts Mother's anger because it is warrented. And she is feeling pretty bad about how everything happened.~from a Unknown(Boy we ANBU are in trouble..)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20297521
One of our ANBU(Tsugo) found this link. I myself find it very resourceful, even though I know half the stuff on it, the other half is news to me. Please review over this.
Alright! The ANBU are finally revealing everything!
Ask us anything you want know, we are now open for public information, but GIt has most of what we know covered, want more? Ask us.
Heh, I forgot, people don't care much about the ANBU.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
you guys are releasing that, mind if i update with that as well?
elecmanexe001
you guys are releasing that, mind if i update with that as well?

As long as you say where you got it from, have a load of fun with it!
Also ask me any questions you are corcerned with, We might have proof to back it up. Then you can release even more.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I dont have any other concers other than that.
but you guys have obviouly seen the new page right, have you seen the broken images profile, there are som interesting things there, mabey even the next codes(they will have to be tried different wqays though) you never know if you can get in before the set time. that date may only be for the release of the next code doesnt mean yu cant get it before then.
Broken Images?

is this a user?

Edit: Nevermind, I see now.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kage-Shadow ANBU Leader
Broken Images?

is this a user?
check the page source it says alt= I_Am_The_EggPlant
on his page he has some interesting things. last pages info had puzzle pieces and it wsa in a puzzle, this page has a user, so in his profile then? but we may have to wait but it doest hurt to try things
So everything is coming together now, thing is, whats going to happen next?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
hey can you help me investigate this, should take long
people who drank Zurg are no longer to change back...this may be why mothers secratery wanted them to do it so bad
note its unconfirmed if this is true yet
They can't change back?!

Oh no....Then my prediction was correct, they wanted to control all of Gaia this inculde tricking them into doing this.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
wahmbulance no alarm wahmbulance its only a special case so im guessing glitch

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
sory to be so contradictory
more reports have come in of people not being able to change back. but some still can, im not sure what is hapening =

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
elecmanexe001
sory to be so contradictory
more reports have come in of people not being able to change back. but some still can, im not sure what is hapening =
eek
Well I guess the people who tried it for a lark are pretty much screwed then D:
Some people cant change back to human after drinking Zurg??? eek
wow, that sucks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items