Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

our RP guild

Edmund's Mysterious Quest:
The begining of the next StoryLine! ((GIT I need an agent to get the screeny please Dx)). Edumnd ill ask for a black orchid and garlic, go to Rina at the flower shop to purchase them. You will gain a Black orchide broach which you will be asked to wear to "support the cause".

aka this is about vampires >>

After recieving the end result of this quest the Von Hellsing girls will PM you to talk in secret, they need 500g to get back on thier feet suposidly. The one obviously did not fair well in the towers falling. you will aquire the blood drop broach after giving them the money tey desire.

what will these two items do in the future? only time will tell, hopefully we wont have to wait too long!
((cept Id hope they take thier time >.> or somehow I can gain internet access.))

Battle System News!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/npcgaiabattle
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29006709
Tattoos!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/shopping.php?key=bvnsukowrbkthaiq

LabTechX Lives?

The Zurg story line is over, now we wait for the next one.

~~Zurg Event News~~

A summary of GIT and the Zurg events

GIT began the day the zurg came, 09 told a few gaians of a special place upopn arrival they formed GIT and

got many more members. 09 has since spoken with them about everything, from the very important to the

everyday, even stories were told. we became close friends with 09 and he hadded most of of to his friends.

09 had also taken intrest in the believers group and one particular person, Yuzi_K. He experienced love and

friend ship. throughout this time many codes were given which most were translated. they revealed many

things about the zurg. on halloween ambino threw a big old party and everyone wa invited including the zurg.

it was a fun time even though some people were probed and zapped ><. there where no hard feelings. some

time after the zurg invasion page sprung up and the first code was given. we are currently on page 3. codes

for these pages are being given every 6 days. 11 made the Zurg Nation and was a very powerful leader until

shown love. during this time, while still ruthless he and 10 attacked 09. 11 was repenting for his mistake in

"killing" 09. later 11 and 10 were going to duel after 11 discovered love and 09's teachings. he was able to

convince 10 to see what he saw and 10 has gone to lets say 09's side. mother has stated that 09 is in her

care but has some amnesi and had to have adjustments. 06 has begun prepareations for war after taking

over the zurg nation. on the 29th the gaian resitance thread appeared. 06 and 12 were not happy with this

and told mother. the questions that remain are; where are Flarn, 10, and 11 now? Does mother have them?

Are they hiding somewhere? Will they return and proclaim peace? Will 06 still try to make war with so little

support from her siblings? And... with whom is 11 in love?

additionally{added dec. 8th}
Flarn has come back with a new ship and body. he has amnesia but we do not know how bad his memory is as he hasnt said much. 09 is now in charge of the Zurg Hive

dec. 9th-10th- the peace petition reaches 1000 signatures!
dec. 13th- 12 is no more because of ZH
dec. 25th- 09 resignes from ZH New Years party announced
dec. 25th 06 officially will join peace talks after New Years.
jan. 6th- After speaking with many groups a plan was made to stop DARKNRGY. please read the Ambasadors journal at the bottom of this post.
Jan 6th- Gaia Unlimited created, enjoy
jan 17th- StarGate Created
More recently(Before may, sorry this is late)- Zurg have left, 02 has been killed, all that remains is their star gate

Peace Talks! dec. 10th-15th-ish read the outcomes at this journal. Ambassador Sarek- The journal

Other
The Resort - a fun new RP!

Index
Joining
GIT info and such
Event Reports 1
Evernt Reports 2
Theories
Transcripts
Smaller Events

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

G.I.T.s, solving mysteries for the better of Gaia.

Leaders:
utterkaos
elecmanexe001

~from october~G.I.T. was founded on October 19th, 2006. The original group comprised of the "chosen" hopeful wanderers and those who saw the thread when it appeared. Around 6 Gaians were told of a "promise land" by aliens. When they reached this "promise land" a few wanders stumbled upon them and they formed the group. The founders Utterkaos and AlyaMyst created the forum and built the group from the ground up. after the forum was created a few more joined and formed the current team of about 30.

The goal of G.I.T. is to solve and gather information on the mysteries of Gaia. We gather info analyze it and give it back to the people of Gaia to keep them informed and for the better of Gaia.

User Image

G.I.T. doesn't accept just any Gaian, you must prove your worth. Our team needs to gather info, search though documents, spy, and dig up anything on anyone. When joining you will first be interviewed. After you may or may not be accepted to the guild right away. most likely you will have to provide some feild work before becoming a member. Our HQ is kept hidden also until you have finished your work as a trainee. Before accepting we do background checks and interviews. To request joining pm either Utterkaos or me.

Active Members list:
Utterkaos - leader
Elecwomanexe001 - coleader
CrystalizedTears - intel
Chibichibi42 - intel
Violent_Irony - intel
Ananda082001 - editor
Grover Madux - editor
Gameplay Hero- intel
MungenJin - intel
Srien - intel
Ryugatsu Doom- intel

Frequent Visitors:
ChaosSanctum
Dio Sciver
Designergrl
Darkqueen13_7
Dalvar
Blake Petro

GIT NPC's(those active):
[GIT] Agent Seth - security, often on the camera's, comes in to help when trouble is spotted.

Application:

Gaian name:
Nickname/prefered name:
Field applying for:
Title: (Ex. ninja, armored division, exploasives, researcher, and so on)
Why you believe you qualify and anything else you can provide to help persuade us to accepting you before an interview:
Tell me a little bit about why you want to join, what interested you? why GIT?
Anything or everything about your RP character:

((Yes we RP a lot here and it would be nice ot know, if you do have one, what they are capable of and anything esle you believe we should know...I will provide a short guide here to things you may wish to include.))
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapons:

Currently:Accepting

Currently looking for:
Intel
Editors
Public Relations

RP wise:
Medics
researchers/scientists

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Thread rules:

1. RPing is welcome and very common, however OOC talks are often present as well and will own the thread during events as we research new plots.

2. As for the RPing aspect of the thread...anything is welcome as long as it is not god-modding. Magic, technology, or anything else you have come up with is fine.

3. This thread represents GIT's lobby, for the rest of the pulic accessable areas of our building you may enter our RPing guild. There can be fights but usually and most defintly if a spar it is taken elsewhere than the lobby...say the training room for example.

4. The building may not be blown up, or majorly destoryed, messed up, etc. unless okayed by both Kaos and I.

5. Please do not harrass members or visitors, try to make everyone feel welcome. Try to keep the OOC arguments to a minumum...IC arguments are another story.

6. If your actions are considered god moding or some form of "cheating" they can be voided.((If you are unsure of why something is god modding please PM me and I will try to help explain why. If you an convince me otherwise then it may be allowed or! if the other person(s) agree to it then by all means go ahead. On many occasion members are god modded by others, asked or with permision to say bring them to thier bed for example.))

7. Feel free to RP or hang out here if you are not a member ^^

8. I can edit/make up new rules whenever >.> as far as I see this is all A-OK! ^^-b

9. OOC arguments must stay out of this thread. They will go to PM IM or just be dropped. Failure to do so will result in a warning, 3 warnings and your temp baned from here. Too many strikes and then thats it your gone.

~Lobby Description~
As you pass thought the glass doors in to the large building you see a very open room. On the left of the room is a lounge area with a few large chairs around a TV with a coffee table. On the right side of the room is a table with many pamphlets describing the many jobs and things within the GIT.

In the center of the room is a large desk with a secretary standing behind it hanging above the desk is a large sign that has in large black letters these words Can We Help You?

~Building Defenses~
Lock down: All doors, windows, and hallways are closed off with heavy adamantium doors, 1 foot thick. In the center on both ends is a red crystal which eminates a magic barrier that can block most magic.

There are anti air craft missiles and turrets situated around the building as well as heavy bulter turrets and missile launchers. They have never been usede other than in testing, we hope not to have to use em. They are hidden under pannels.

Im lazy at the moment: there are all sorts of vehicals availiable if need be and agents are equiped with standard weaponry, when the building is under attack they can arm themselves with more state of the art weapons.

The building has fire alarms by the way xD so dont smoke. There are also many small robots who fix and clean things. Things get added as time goes on and I may have missed soemthing.

User Image
all those that are official affiliats so far:
PETU
IPCD
Shadow ANBU
19th Resistance
GIB(?)
Theory 19
GIW
GUA
The Q

Places of Intrest:

ANBU base of operations
New ANBU Thread
Peace Petition
Believers
Git Transcript thread
Zurg Reasources
GUA
GIB
GIW

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Zurg Event Still May Effect Preasent Day~~
Kazu Sensou
the following image was made by "Niccea Majeare" It is like a little explanation movie.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~from the Shadow ANBU

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Current status: no major event

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

((Waiting for next story or old continuing theories, you know the kind XP we have none yet only Zurg, and there gone so doesnt matter ^^))

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Git Transcript thread

Transcripts

Waiting for new story

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100