Total Votes:[ 189 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 454 455 456 > >> >>> »|

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Auction over!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We believe in high production values. No, seriously. High. Super-high.

Banner Image (cheesecakey)
(Price this picture!!!)

UPDATES GO HERE:

12/11/07: Sketch slots open at 12:30 Gaia time (3:30 pm EST). EDIT: Slots filled! EDIT2: New poll. <3

4/16/07: New banner image posted, in order to showcase that in addition to everything else I bring to the table, I can also do cheesecake. Boobs, just for you.

4/13/07: New poll posted! heart

4/12/07: Relia (that's me) is currently not taking commissions until she finishes her last assignment! Gabi currently has two slots open. heart
01/09/07: Although I am still working through my last batch of commissions, Gabi has opened two slots plus a bribe slot for her own work. I've also added some new links in her section of the Samples post. Have a look! <3
01/08/07: Gabi's commission information posted. <3
12/22/2006: Inflation rates for the past month for non-renewable items posted, first post of page 2.
12/06/2006: SPECIAL BRIBE SLOT FILLED. Asking Family Jewels belt. See page 111 or scroll down for details.
11/20/2006: Trades that were not begun have had their slots removed.
11/17/2006: Waiting for some people to start their trades, please! Also added a new rule for clarification.
11/15/2006: OPEN FOR BUSINESS! biggrin
11/14/2006: Set up shop! Currently puttering about, filling stuff in.

TABLE OF CONTENTS GOES HERE:

( 1 ) Updates; Table of Contents; Salutatory Address
( 2 ) Rules & Regulations! Don't skip them, please!
( 3 ) Samples of Work!
( 4 ) Pricing; Will Draw; Will Not Draw
( 5 ) Slots; Order Form
( 6 ) Completed Commissions
( 7 ) Whitelist; Affiliates; Links Out
( 8 ) Linking In -- please do!
( 9 ) Other Offers
( 10 ) Current Progress
( 11 ) Something else!
( 12 ) Stuff I forgot!
( 13 ) Things I failed to think of!
( 14 ) Etc.!
( 15 ) Misc.!

SALUTATORY ADDRESS:

Welcome to my art shop here on Gaia! I'm Relia, though I go by Shazari on Gaia. This shop thread was started on 11/14/2006, we officially opened for business the next day. heart Please come have a look around, bookmark us, etc.

I recommend looking at our Samples, Pricing, and Order Form sections -- they all go hand in hand. In this shop I use an entirely a la carte commission system; your commission will cost as much or as little as matches what you are requesting. This means our prices vary for single-character images from 5K (avatar pencil headshot) to well over 100K. The SAMPLES section provides you with many specific samples of each and every particular option on your order form, so that you have a clear understanding of what you are purchasing.

Finally, once you have filled out your order form, go through and add the pricing adjustments for each section. Look at other forms if you're not sure you're doing it correctly!

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favorite color is teal.

RULES & REGULATIONS:
Two great tastes that taste great together.

( 1 ) Be nice! Please!

( 2 ) DO NOT claim the artist's work as your own, or otherwise misrepresent its origins! All commissions are watermarked with the artist's name(s) as well as the names of the characters' owners. DO NOT REMOVE THIS WATERMARK -- PLEASE! heart

( 3 ) I will host images to my server space for a limited time -- you will be notified as to how long this will be. Please use that time to move the image over to your own server space.

( 4 ) Please do not request any work that is on my "WILL NOT DRAW" list. That list is for things I will not draw! sweatdrop

( 5 ) Please do not reserve a slot if you cannot pay its full price when the commission is given to you.

( 6 ) Please pay attention to the listing of approved forms of payment! If you cannot meet these guidelines, please vend your own items to get the needed pure. As much as I would love to be paid in the form of 500 billion blush matte floor tiles for my nonexistent home, I kind of wouldn't. xd

( 7 ) Bumps are allowed and appreciated. Bumps will be rewarded with free hearts! heart heart heart

( 8 ) Feel free to come hang out and chat, but don't just plug your own threads in mine. Take off your shoes, stay awhile! The other way is inconsiderate and just makes people sad. cry heart

( 9 ) FOLLOW GAIA TOS. Naturally!

( 10 ) I am not currently able to do art trades. Sorry. sad heart

( 11 ) Please don't post pictures that are too wide for my browser to be friends with. The horizontal scroll bar is my mortal enemy! If your picture is wide, please give us a link instead. heart

( 12 ) Prices are non-negotiable. Please do not complain, it is just demoralizing for the artist. sad

( 13 ) We do not accept deferred payments or collateral. Please see rules 5 and 6. This is completely unfair to those people who are able to make their payments at the beginning of the contract.

( 14 ) All images are considered completed works as-is at the time when they are delivered from you. They are yours to enjoy and to display with proper credit, but not to alter in any way. You do not have permission to color or ink the image yourself. Please do not resize or crop the image unless I have given you permission to do so.

( 15 ) The price agreed upon between artist and buyer is considered locked once the trade has been started. At no time are these prices open for renegotiation either by the artist or by the buyer. No adjustments will be made for inflation or deflation of items.

=========================== (classy divider) ===========================

BLACKLIST:

Kourenhia:

Kourenhia
sigh, yyour a horribol artest you know that. you tottaly lost sight about why you do art. i dont like to write poetry for money or gold, i write it because i like to. to me gold is just a bonus. if you feel you have to make art just to be payed, your a horrible artest. honestly, art is about haaving fun and doing what you like, not making tons and tons of money or gold!

Kourenhia
wow, thats just kinda sad. you dont see what it means to be an artest do you? your supposed to take time out of your day to help others if your human, and if your an artest, your supposed to help them make there ideas come true! pay isent important to a true artest! your supposed to do it for fun, nmot money, anbd because they lack the skill to, you should help them! i dont write poetry for money do i? no, and i dont care if i ever get it published or not. art is a hobbie, and if your going to do art, you cant be bitter about it. OH! and all the gold your getting from people that pay that much for it, is illegal gold. thats why i pay with mcs or charge cheep items. if you get caught with illegal gold, your going to get banned. so charging less helps with avoiding those people. i hope one day you learn what it means to be an artest.

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I love Cinnabon.

SAMPLES OF WORK:
Portfolio etc.

~*~ Artist: SHAZARI ~*~
(Relia)

VIEW MY GALLERY!
Angels Gallery

I've set the sidebar images in the shop to show you a cross-section of the wide variety of different options you have when ordering. My samples should move you through the different decisions you'll have to make when ordering!

TYPE:

Avatar: An actual Gaia avatar, yours or someone else's.
Modified/Dream Avatar: An avatar showing items not actually on your avatar, but still possible on Gaia.
Original Character: Anything else you can't create on Tektek. If your request is "my avatar but with Sephiroth hair, cat eyes, and Miaka's priestess dress from Fushigi Yuugi!!!" this is not an avatar, it is an original design and will be priced accordingly.
Fanart: I'm going to go out on a limb and doubt most people will request this, but if you do, let's chat beforehand and I'll discuss why prices vary in this category.

SUBJECT:

Headshot: Picture is shoulders-up only. { X } { X } { X }
Chibi: Picture is stylized for chibi proportions and elements of design are stylistically simplified. { X }
Full Body: Picture shows accurate proportions and includes the lower body. { X }

BACKGROUND:

None: Character appears on a clean, white background. { X }
Hued: Character appears on a solid color background -- no additional fee. { X }
Suggested: Character appears on some sort of stylized background , or with text added, or a blurred/painted background. Individual objects such as "reclining chair," "television set," or similar props may incur a "suggested background" fee, but this will be agreed upon in the original contract, and not charged unless agreed upon at that time. { X } { X } { X } { X }
Full: Character appears in some fully represented scenery. This is expensive mostly because drawing backgrounds sucks my will to live. { X } { X } { X } { X }

LINEWORK:

Pencil Sketch: Like it says! My pencil sketches are generally very clean and tight. { X } { X }
Inked: Lines are inked and pencilwork is erased. { X }
Colored Inks: Lines are inked and then colored. { X }

LINE QUALITY:

Standard Line: No frills, just the goods. { X } { X }
Bold Outlines: Thick edge-outlines to give the picture that popping, art nouveau look. { X } { X }
Stylized Line: Lines are stylized and change thickness in a way that looks pretty. XD { X } { X } { X }

COLOR BY RELIA (Shazari):

No color: Take a guess. XD { X }
Flats: Solid areas of color -- no shading. { X }
Cel Shading: AKA Hard Shading. Highlights and shadows appear as solid blocks of color. Not available in Pencil Sketch. { X } { X } { X }
Semi-soft Shading: A compromise between the sharpness of Cel Shading and the tedium of airbrush. Not available in Pencil Sketch. Not available in Colored Inks. Only available with Bold Outlines option. { X } { X } { X }
Soft Shading: Gently and lovingly airbrushed. Not available in pencil sketch. { X } { X } { X }
CG Painted: Colored in Corel Painter IX. { X } { X } { X } {x} {x}

COLOR BY GABI (Gabi-princess):

No Color - Wait! I don't get paid for this one!
Flat Colored - Just the flats, ma'am. One color, no shading. Eyes will be finished in all flat images. { X } { X } { X }
Soft Shading Photoshop - This kind of color has a brightness to it. It tends to pop with vivacity and color. As such, it does not look necessarily real and colors do not really blend as smoothly, but it is very eye catching. Vinyl and shiny stuff looks great in Photoshop. { X } { X } { X } { X }
Soft Shading OpenCanvas - This is my experimental coloring canvas. Colors are blended smoothly, as in Painter, but still pop fairly well, as in Photoshop. In the end, this leaves images with a real "Doujin CG" feel when they're finished. This is because most doujin artists are CGing in OpenCanvas XD. {X}
Soft Shading Painted, Painter - This style of coloring is fully painted in Painter. This is the most complex individual style of coloring that I do and features natural hues, as if one were looking at an artist's canvas. As such it is the most 'realist' or 'natural.' Flesh looks the most beautiful in Painter. *ARTIST'S PREFERENCE* { X } { X } { X } { X }
.38 Special - If you order this option, I'll use a combination of the above techniques to finish your image, basically this is the mixed box of what each program or coloring style is best at.

~*~ Artist: GABI-PRINCESS ~*~
(Gabi)

* If an image is marked with an asterik it means that it contains artistic nudity and may not be appropriate viewing if you are in a totalitarian corporate state!

I don't offer inking biggrin . That means you can ignore LINE QUALITY and INKING options on your form. Just put a magical N/A. If you are ordering from one of my three slots then please send the trade to Gabi-princess. If you are ordering from any of the other slots (including the ones I color but Rel draws) then please address your trade to Shazari. heart

TYPE:

Modified/Dream Avatar: An avatar showing items not actually on your avatar, but still possible on Gaia.
Original Character: Anything else you can't create on Tektek. If your request is "my avatar but with Sephiroth hair, cat eyes, and Miaka's priestess dress from Fushigi Yuugi!!!" this is not an avatar, it is an original design and will be priced accordingly.
Fanart: I'm going to go out on a limb and doubt most people will request this, but if you do, let's chat beforehand and I'll discuss why prices vary in this category.

SUBJECT:

Headshot - Head and shoulders, possibly down to bustline at my discretion. [X] [X]* [X] [X]
Chibi - A simplified figure, short and adorable. [X] [X] [X]
Detailed Chibi - A short figure that's just as detailed as a full body image. [X] [X]
3/4 Body - Head to somewhere past the waistline will be shown, usually to the knees or mid thigh. [X] [X] [X] [X]
Full Body - Only available in the full body slot. The full body -- top to toenails -- will be shown in the image. [X] [X] [X] [X]

STYLE: [Slot this into the LINEWORK section on the form <3]

G-Lol - The figures of girls, young boys, and children are very stylized, with large round eyes, bright hair highlights, no noses, and simplified facial structure. [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
The (Somewhat) Realest - All figures have semi realist facial structure, similar to what you might find in an american comic. They have defined noses and mouths, more realistically proportioned eyes, and more reasonable hair highlights. Not available with Chibi orders. [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

No Color - Ha! I do get paid for this one. No color. Just black and white. Your lines will be cleaned up before you get them. <3. [X] [X] [X] [X]* [X] [X]
Flat Colored - Just the flats, ma'am. One color, no shading. Eyes will be finished in all flat images. [X] [X] [X]
Digital Watercolor - Digital Watercolor in painter. This looks very much like traditional watercolor, only without the mess. [X] [X]* [X] [X]
Soft Shading Photoshop - This kind of color has a brightness to it. It tends to pop with vivacity and color. As such, it does not look necessarily real and colors do not really blend as smoothly, but it is very eye catching. Vinyl and shiny stuff looks great in Photoshop. [X] [X] [X]* [X] [X]
Soft Shading OpenCanvas - This is my experimental coloring canvas. Colors are blended smoothly, as in Painter, but still pop fairly well, as in Photoshop. In the end, this leaves images with a real "Doujin CG" feel when they're finished. This is because most doujin artists are CGing in OpenCanvas XD. [X] [X]
Soft Shading Painted, Painter - This style of coloring is fully painted in Painter. This is the most complex individual style of coloring that I do and features natural hues, as if one were looking at an artist's canvas. As such it is the most 'realist' or 'natural.' Flesh looks the most beautiful in Painter. [X] [X] [X] [X]
.38 Special - If you order this option, I'll use a combination of the above techniques to finish your image, basically this is the mixed box of what each program or coloring style is best at.

~*~ Artist: SABER75 ~*~
(Saber)

User Image

Hi, and thanks for taking a look at my part of the store. For samples of my work, check out my deviantArt gallery:

Gallery

Items up for Commission:

Dream Avatar: An avatar having any features you want.
Original Character: Anything else you can't create on Tektek.
Fanart: Characters from your favorite show. Sample Sample
Headshot: Picture is shoulders-up only. Sample
Chibi: Super-deformed character.
3/4 figure: Figure is shown from the knees up. Sample Sample Sample Sample
Full Body: Whole figure is shown. Sample Sample Sample Sample

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Once, when I was in third grade, I won the Batmobile. True story.

PRICING, OMG!:
MONEYS.

~*~ Artist: SHAZARI ~*~
(Relia)

TYPE:

Modified/Dream Avatar: 23K
Original Character: 25K
Fanart: Please ask for price quotes!

SUBJECT:

Headshot: SUBTRACT 10K
Chibi: SUBTRACT 3K
Waist Up/Half Body: Add 0.
Full Body: Add 0. DISABLED UNTIL AUTUMN 2007.

BACKGROUND:

None: Add 0.
Hued: Add 0.
Suggested: Add 10K DISABLED UNTIL AUTUMN 2007.
Full:
Bribe Offers Only - value @ ~100k DISABLED UNTIL AUTUMN 2007.

LINEWORK:

Pencil Sketch: Add 0
Embellished Pencil Sketch: Add 5K
Inked: Add 25K
Colored Inks: Add 35K DISABLED UNTIL AUTUMN 2007.

LINE QUALITY:

Standard Line: Add 0
Bold Outlines: Add 2K
Stylized Line: Add 5K

COLOR BY RELIA (Shazari):

No color: Add 0
Flats: Add 10K
Cel Shading: Add 30K
Semi-soft Shading: Add 35K DISABLED UNTIL AUTUMN 2007.
Soft Shading: Add 40K DISABLED UNTIL AUTUMN 2007.
CG Painted: Add 35K

No Color - Add 0
Flat Colored - Add 10K
Soft Shading Photoshop - Add 40K
Soft Shading OpenCanvas - Add 35K
Soft Shading Painted, Painter - Add 35K
.38 Special - Add 45K

SPECIAL PRICING ADJUSTMENTS:
Excessive Bling/Detail - May require pricing adjustments. This will always be agreed upon before work begins. I will never spring last-minute cost changes on you!
Special Effects - May require pricing adjustments. This will always be agreed upon before work begins. I will never spring last-minute cost changes on you!
Multiple Characters - Generally double the pricing on everything except Background cost for an additional character.

~*~ Artist: GABI-PRINCESS ~*~
(Gabi)

TYPE:

Modified/Dream Avatar: 18K
Original Character: 20K
Fanart: Please ask for price quotes!

SUBJECT:

Headshot: subtract 10K
Chibi: subtract 5K
Detailed Chibi: subtract 0K
3/4 Body: subtract 3K
Full Body: subtract 0K

STYLE: [Slot into LINEWORK section]

G-lol: add 0K
The (Somewhat) Realest: add 0K

No Color - Add 0
Flat Colored - Add 10K
Digital Watercolor - Add 15K
Soft Shading Photoshop - Add 40K
Soft Shading OpenCanvas - Add 35K
Soft Shading Painted, Painter - Add 35K
.38 Special - Add 45K

~*~ Artist: SABER75 ~*~
(Saber)

PRICING

Headshot: 5k
Super-Deformed: 8k
3/4 Figure: 15k
Full Body: 25k
BACKGROUNDS: I don't like doing backgrounds, but will for some extra gold! We will need to discuss this. Please feel free to send me a PM asking questions.

Saber's Note: ** All Prices include work inked and colored (coloring will be your choice between of air brush or cel type). If you are asking for just line or pencil work, or just black and white inked work, prices will be reduced. This can be discussed - please just ask. ^_^

FORMS OF PAYMENT:
(please ask if you are unsure of anything!)

- Pure Gaia Gold
- Items on my wishlist (please discuss beforehand) biggrin

WILL DRAW:

- Men, Boys, Girls, Ladies, Children, cute furry animal pets, etc.
- Original Characters, provided you have good references
- Shonen ai, shoujo ai
- Couples
- Naughty things as far as they're permissible by Gaia PG-13 standards
- Guns, weapons, non-mech armor – but you must provide an accurate reference!
- Action and action poses
- Blood and Gore also as permissible by Gaia PG-13 standards
- Full feathered wings

WILL NOT DRAW:

- Full anthros
- Completely blinged out avatars
- Complicated machine parts. Robo doggy is fine.
- Mecha
- Complicated beast-animals (ask if unsure what qualifies!)

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I am an actuary. I live in a cubicle.

SLOTS:
Fill in the blanks!.

RELIA'S SLOTS: 0 AVAILABLE

GABI'S SLOTS: 2 AVAILABLE

LINEART BY GABI/COLOR BY GABI (GABI-PRINCESS)
1. -open-
2. -open-

3. -open-
(BRIBE ONLY)
NOTA BENE: If you're aiming for the bribe slot, please make sure that the total worth of the bribe item is equal to at least 100K more than the total of your art request. That is, after all, the purpose of the bribe slot: bribery. If the item in the bribe slot doesn't come up to what you're after art wise, then you may also add additional items from my wish list to bring the total up. If for some reason you want an exceedingly large group picture, then we're going to have to make private negotiations. Thanks in advance, Gabi.

SABER'S SLOTS: 5 AVAILABLE

LINEART BY SABER/COLOR BY SABER (SABER75)
1. -open-
2. -open-
3. -open-
4. -open-
5. -open-

=========== (classy divider) ===========

ORDER FORM:

PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FORM ONLY WHEN SLOTS ARE LISTED AS "OPEN" AND SUBMIT IN THIS THREAD. Please submit the order form for each picture in a separate post. heart PLEASE DO NOT PM, AS MY INBOX FILLS UP FAST.

NOTE: The order form follows the format of the Samples section shown in the above post. Please see this section to help you fill in your order form with the categories and options as I have given them. Then simply go down the pricing form and add yours up!

Your Name:
Type:
Subject:
Background:
Linework:
Line Quality:
Colorist:
Color Option:
Details:
Reference Material:
Form of Payment:

========== (classy divider) ==========

SAMPLE ORDER FORM:

NOTE: This order form corresponds to this picture.

Your Name: Shazari
Type: Original Character (20K)
Subject: Full Body (0)
Background: Suggested (+10K)
Linework: Inked (+25K)
Line Quality: Bold Lines (+2K)
Colorist: Relia
Color Option: Cel Shading (+30K)
Details: (describe the picture you want in this space!)
Reference Material: (provide any visual references in this space!)
Form of Payment: 87K - I will pay all in pure.

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

My favorite band is Erasure.

COMPLETED:
(gaia commissions!)

LINEART BY RELIA (SHAZARI)
1. Tangled Puppet (Page 19)
COMPLETE
2. x[.Doll.]x (Page 22) ]COMPLETE

3. benign (Page 26) FINISHED
4. schwthrt2 (Page 20) (Page 27) (Finished)
5. Gabi-princess (Page 26) FINISHED
6. Kraun (Page 19) (COMPLETE)
7. Lime Colored Band-Aid (Page 20) (Page 21) COMPLETE
8. Ara Rouge
(Page 40) (Page 41) (Page 42) (Page 43)
COMPLETE (Page 51)

LINEART BY GABI (GABI-PRINCESS)
1. Celestial Archer

STUFF:

Stuff.

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I was born in 1982. Inevitably, I love unicorns.

FRIENDS AND DONORS / WHITELIST:
(such as it is)

- Gabi-princess
- Codalion heart
- Kiri Maru
- Jugis Amicitia 2050
- Duriel-T__T
- Ara Rouge
- Lime Colored Band Aid
- Kraun
- Schwthrt2
- Eijirou
- Bugars

AFFILIATES:
(If I kind of love you <3)

User Image

LINKS OUT:
(I'm more likely to link you if your banner is of a modest little size. heart )

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My socks today have pink and red hearts on them. By tomorrow, this will be a lie.

LINK IN:
(pweez wuv me et cetera)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19548093][img]http://www.chibimoon.net/~relia/c.gif[/img][/url]

PAST POLLS:
(stuff.)

This poll ran from 11/11/06 through 4/13/07:

Hearts or Arts?
Hearts! <3 : 32% [ 72 ]
Arts! : 33% [ 75 ]
Your mom! : 12% [ 27 ]
I <3 Lamp. : 21% [ 49 ]
Total Votes : 223

This poll ran from 4/13/07 through 12/11/07:

Upcoming Auction -- Your Preferred Offering?
A single piece of artwork only! 24.7% [ 74 ]
3-4 pieces of artwork!!! 24.0% [ 72 ]
10 pieces of artwork!!!!!!!!!! 12.0% [ 36 ]
Just cut off your arm and be done with it. 39.3% [ 118 ]
Total Votes: 300

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invest in a Roth 401(k).

OTHER OFFERS:
(fake rewards!)

IF YOU: Encourage me

THEN I'LL: Give you hearts. For free! Just like this one: heart Wow! This is a great option if you enjoy having your existence validated. biggrin biggrin biggrin

IF YOU: Donate any amount of money, great or small, or any wishlist item

THEN I'LL: Instantly write you a three-paragraph story on a subject/fandom of your choosing! If I don't know the fandom, I'll make stuff up! It will be the worst story you've ever seen! This is a great option if you have so much money you're just giving it away. (Or you're in an RPG with me and want a drabble. XD)

COMPLETED DONATION DRABBLES:

- For Duriel-T__T : Duriel helps his pal Michael learn to use a microwave.
- For Jugis Amicitia 2050 : Qemuel helps Caliel tell a story.
- For Ara Rouge : Cassidy & Darius 1 Cassidy & Darius 2 Cassidy & Darius 3
- For Koiyuki : Azumanga Diaoh (Wars).
- For my Katieface heart : Richard Everett, Proofreader
- For Lime Colored Band-Aid : Emrick of Olay

GABI: (Gabi's Specifications)
- For Shazari : Nothing Like the City.
- For Ara Rouge : Cassidy & Darius 1

OMAKE:
- Information about Roth 401(k)

BUMP INCENTIVE:
(bump!)

Currently I can't afford to offer one yet! sad

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I need more posts.

PROGRESS:
(stalk my monitor!)

COMMENTARY:
(stuff.)

Nothing to say here either. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items