Welcome to Gaia! ::

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The guild. <333

The Official 02 Information Thread <3
Now now a FAN board. Basically, a place for 02 fans can obsess over him until our hearts are full to the brim. Why is "fan" in all caps? The world may never know...

We are here to try and be little guy's friend and peacefully collect information on him. ^-^ We'll let anyone from the GIB to the H.4.I.P. post, and treat them with respect, whether or not we agree with their views on our little friend or not. BUT, if you in anyway harm or try to harm 02, you'll get yo arse whooped. talk2hand This is not a place where any group, Believers to GIB, will be flamed in anyway, so if you'd like to flame a group, please leave, it will not be tolerated here.

This thread is dedicated to the sweetest and most innocent of all the aliens, Alien 02. I guess we're one of his many "fan clubs". Though, you may only be a Fan or a Collector in this thread, which means you can just suport us or you could be most helpful and help collect information on 02. But either one is loved. <3
[And its colored in dark blue because blue hurts my eyes, but it's his favorite color. ^-^;; ]

Please proceed to the next post where you canr ead all about our little 02.

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
All about 02

Name: 02 / Narf (Like from Pinky and the Brain. O.O;; )

[NPC] alien_ufo_02
gaia have many many bug @o@ me happy chase them all time //@O@//

@o@ //@o@// @o@ //@o@// @o@

what Jenda is? everyone has jenda? me no remeber if mother give me jenda.

Translation
Gaia has many many bugs. @o@ It makes me happy to chase them all time //@O@//

@o@ //@o@// @o@ //@o@// @o@

What is Gender? Does everyone has a gender? I don't remeber if Mother gave me a gender.

Page eight of this thread. o.o <333
Age: He doesn't know. (Kinda cute when you ask him, he tries to count. ^-^ *Aww*)
Likes: "Water meat" (Fish.), Insectors (Bugs), the color blue (Its his favorite. <3), chasing the ice cream man, icecream, and being around 09
Dislikes: His brothers (Execpt 09), being bullied

02 can't exactly talk very well, nor can he fly well. (As he put it.) Though, many suspect jealousy from his other brothers seeing as 02 has all the fans and Mother seems to give him the most attention. He says he likes
Gaia, but is also home sick. His favorite thing about Zurg is the fact everyone is "gur-een!" like him. He is the most childish and playful of all the aliens, his main hobbies include chasing "insectors" and "water meat". Mostly, he is extremely scared of hums, the thought of siblings, or any contact with anyone but 09. He says that all his brothers except 09 hit/hurt him. ;_; Despite the fact he's so shy, he'll come to whatever town square you may ask him to come to, though he never stays ong. Most of the time, he ends off with "I got to go. Brother/Mother call. I in trouble." [Not an exact quote.]

Recently, 02 has taken a little trip to the Moon and posted his adventures in his own forum.

[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro huumaan.

much gaian ask where i was for long t...t..ime. me went to purace call mooon.
long ago, brother 6 and 11 yell me and tell me brother 9 no around, and make me sad. me look for him long time. me no find brother 9 on gaia for days, so me went to a near flying rock. big rock. beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg one. me know now huumaan call it mooon.

on that rock, me look ev..ev....eberywere but still no brother 9. but me... fogot how to get back @_@;; me fly fo week look for way back to gaia. it was cold, and lone...lei. but much of all.... no water meat T___T

no water, no water meat, no bug, no bru coror.. so sad. the onry thing there is much rock and little grey thignie... (now me know them bunnie) grey bunnie on mooon. they mean~~~ >.<; they poke me fo week until me ask d..d...dairection to gaia. they tell me were, so me back =D

Translation
Hello, Humans

Many Gaians asked where I was for a long time. I went to place called the Moon.
Long ago, brother 06 and 11 yelled at me and told me brother 09 wasn't around, and made me sad. I looked for him for a long time. I didn't find brother 09 on Gaia for days, so I went to a nearby orbiting rock. It was a big rock. A biiiig one. I know now huumans call it Moon.

On that rock, I look everywhere but still no brother 09. But I forgot how to get back @_@;; I flew for week look for way back to Gaia. It was cold, and lonelyi, but most of all there was no fish. T__T

No water, no fish, no bugs, no blue color.. I was so sad. The only thing there was much of: rock and little grey things... (Now I know they're called bunnies.) Grey bunnies on the moon are mean~~~ >.<; They poked me for a week until I asked for directions to gaia. They tell me where to go, so I'm back =D

Most poeple have low suspicions on 02, though the GIB [Who seems suspicious of everyone. o.o;; ] think he might be playing innocent, and have a huge plot, though they also said it was unlikely. From a recent poll created by another Gaian, it seems 02 is one of the most popular aliens of them all.

Most poeple have low suspicions on 02 due to his childliek behavior, though the GIB [Who seems suspicious of everyone. o.o;; ] think he might be playing innocent, and have a huge plot, though they also said it was unlikely. From a recent poll created by another Gaian, it seems 02 is one of the most popular aliens of them all.

Random Facts? ORLY?!
  • He calls his ship his "fly v...ve...ve...veheecule".
  • His favorite foods consist of water meat, and ice cream.
  • The icon he uses the most is @o@
  • He likes his forum because he has many "furendos" [friends].
  • 02 has found a new joy in "sky meat".
  • He does not eat Gaians.
  • He seems to like getting to know about humans.
  • Bunnies abuse him. O____o
  • 02 seems very scared to do things without permission.
  • His brothers call him retarded. ;_;
  • He seems to be Mother's favorite.
  • His favorite color is blue.
  • He doesn't like spicy things, or pepper.
  • "Me no like wasuba" ;o;
  • His favorite channel is the Discovery Channel.
  • He likes Polar bears.
  • He doesn't take candy from strangers.

[Any more information? Please post and share. ^-^; ]

It seems he doesn't know how to deal with being popular or getting so much attention.

[NPC] alien_ufo_02

me sowee too many letter and me slo read them @o@;;; it take long time read and rite @_@;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
befo, me get t..t..tuwenty letter ebery day. now me get more than h...h..whundred ebery day, so it take long time >.<; me trai send letter back all, but some me foget too.

sowee me trai haader @o@/

Pheone
02 stopped by Fayeth and my thread and gave us some more insight into his life. I'll just quote what 02 said, and then give you the link to our thread.

TrinityFayeth
[NPC] alien_ufo_02

me like storie @o@ mother tell mee storie when me go sleep long time ago.

Hi 02!!!! Yeah I agree, stories are great. My mom used to tell me stories when I was young sometimes. She used to sing to us as well. Did your mom ever sing to you?

[NPC] alien_ufo_02
sing?

what sing is? like cry? me cry all time @o@
Me like storee a lot more than cry =D

This was found here.

Thanks, TrinityFayeth and Pheone.

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
You've fallen under the spell of 02. You are getting sleepy from his cuteness, your ability to not go "Aww" is weakening, you want get more information on him, you want to get more information him...When you read the sentences below this, you will get mucho information on him.

Now that you have been hypnotised, you want to get information on him right? xD Well, you can without really "joining" the thread if you want, but if you'd like to be a Fan.

To become one, simply post in the thread asking to be one with any one simple reason of why you'd like to be one.

Become a fan! I demand it! >D

List-o-Fans:

1. 20 Shades of Crazy [Owner]
  2. LordOro [Co-Owner]
  3. [Demonic.Raiko] [Co-Owner]
  4. DeusEx Machina
  5. Pheone
  6. [Purple.Sharpie]
  7. Bochu
  8. Ganrither
  9. damiel42
  10. Darkqueen13_7
  11. BambiPunx2
  12. Hazel_Kitten
  13. MascaraStory
  14. Empty Melodies
  15. Polarbeargirl
  16. Krytia
  17. [.Amaya.]
  18. Funky Kitty
  19. [ .Jade Nymph. ]
  20. Cherushi-chan
  21. Kitty-Kat888
  22. crazed4now
  23. Un!corn
  24. .Haruka__Tenoh.
  25. Childish LonelySunset
  26. Michiyo the cat
  27. Dybael
  28. KanakoYayoi
  29. Subaku_No_Kameko
  30. Pretty.In.Pixels
  31. Laura Madley
  32. rinku726
  33. naturaly_a_sextard
  34. `Suika`
  35. [Strawberry.Fields]
  36. AngelLilly
  37. AngeLys
  38. LuminousShadow11
  39. Inai
  40. InnerStorm
  41. I am MOOF
  42. Tashara Mittsumi
  43. Ranuu
  44. Nanfoodle
  45. Sylvr Tearz
  46. Sailor Moo
  47. Zanza: Fighter for Hire
  48. chibi_girl13
  49. Plan D
  50. (O)~NameLessLight~(O)
  51. Mistress Edeen
  52. Yanes
  53. GhoustleyShadow
  54. `The Lunchbox Fairy
  55. elppa_apple
  56. CatsOnFire
  57. Nekolover_8
  58. RavenOfLorien
  59. Reptilian_Fire
  60. zimfanatic
  61. Storei
  62. Math Debate-Fun for all!
  63. Sadie Skittles
  64. . everlasting memories .
  65. Kode_Kurai
  66. Kunimai
  67. Neoinr

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Banners & Sister Threads <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/y7x38l][img]http://tinyurl.com/y62anu[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/y7x38l][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/yxcfa2[/IMG][/url]

Sister Threads?
    User Image
    Thanks for linking us, Club 02. <3
Is 02 even paying attention? Hi 02! blaugh

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
ThisTuesday
Is 02 even paying attention? Hi 02! blaugh

(You're lucky I got all my reserves or I'd go all "Rawr! Move or else! domokun " on you.)

He does pay attention, I'm sure.
Well, either you start writing something useful or we'll just spam your thread.
In the name of 07!!!!!!!
No info yet? D:

I need the 02 goodness! crying
haar ro t..t..two..su..dai. =D

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro t..t..two..su..dai. =D

x]
You just made me the happiest Gaian alive. Thank you so much for posting here.

<333
02 so nice mrgreen
Translating what he says is easy. Lol~ :3

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Okay, so all the information I got is up. x3
Hehe~ Water Meat.. =x
WATER MEAT... CAKE... FISH. xd

Quick Reply

Submit