Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you encounter fishing glitches regularly???

All the Time 0.34726688102894 34.7% [ 108 ]
Sometimes 0.39228295819936 39.2% [ 122 ]
Never 0.2604501607717 26.0% [ 81 ]
Total Votes:[ 311 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

I am sure its not just me...this is getting old...why can towns crash and you keep all the items but when fishing crashes you lose everything including 250gold (bait) old problem and tiresome...really needs that fixed..I donate generously also all I do is fish so please focus my dollars there...geesh

User Image

Don't mean to sound rude but this is very frustrating...don't be sorry just fix the glitch

EDIT: Understand:

4 lost A biat result in lose of 1000 gold to user, cost of fish in bucket, points in competition, and Time spent

Towns crash: all trash, bugs and flower retained
Slots/Cards Crash: ALL tickets retained

The fishers pay...donate and work hard but all is lost...bad priority in the eyes of the fishing community cry

EDIT 2
User Image

What is the point of this?????? PLEASE tell me

Why are you asking me to continue only to lose everything.....?????????????????????????????????????????????? Ummmm Hello
I agree this needs to be sorted

Liberal Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
yes my friend i agree with u.
i dont say always but sometimes i loose alot of buckets !

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oh i HATE glitches and errors. i recently started to play cards more then fish but its the same there. today alone i have gotten over 3 errors and had to leave the room and re-enter.
so in short i agree .... where goes are donated money go to?
This has happened to me several times... very frustrating... now especiallly, since I'm catching better fish... losing bait bites as well...
help it's really frustration I Have lost a few buckets of fish and bait in the last couple of days .. its really frustrating confused
OMG ty! i know i wasted 15k of F grade bait in ONE day because of that! and thats a lot of bait and i didnt get any fish

Tipsy Noob

6,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I agree, losing buckets sucks.
I should have had a tonne of fish and i only seemed to get two out of three full buckets. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!

Durem Otaku

11,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
TheForgottonOne
I am sure its not just me...this is getting old...why can towns crash and you keep all the items but when fishing crashes you lose everything including 250gold (bait) old problem and tiresome...really needs that fixed..I donate generously also all I do is fish so please focus my dollars there...geesh

User Image

Don't mean to sound rude but this is very frustrating...don't be sorry just fix the glitch

I agree also, my friend.
Damn not saving, glitchie Gaia!!! Today I had no rod in inventory, 3 times no bait, then game flag glitch and 2-3 times just a frozen save game.
Thats allot of bait and TIME gone to waste!!!! evil stressed
I donate a lot and I fish a lot and I see a lot of errors. I too would like to see more donation money going to fix the fishing room errors.
I lost many buckets like this. Once I had filtered a bucket, there were 10
tunas in it, all gone to waste stare . Yes, this needs fixing.

Conservative Explorer

domokun YEAH Gaia Fishing Server today (and any other days) is OUT OF ORDER!! i hate when i lose one of my catches... gonk
I totally agree NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED LIKE NOW !!!!! domokun domokun domokun
Why do I feel like the Glitches are getting worse and worse on Gaia :s? I wouldn't mind at all if Gaia shut down for 2 weeks or something and just fixed everything.

Hehe, I was about to go fishing too XD Glad I read this :3!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff