A little. 0.43282649448032 43.3% [ 2078 ]
Moderate. 0.18516975630077 18.5% [ 889 ]
A lot. 0.094147052697355 9.4% [ 452 ]
AHH! SHIELD YOUR EYES! 0.28785669652156 28.8% [ 1382 ]
Total Votes:[ 4801 ]
This poll closed on April 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 293 294 295 > >> >>> »|

Hentai is DISGUSTING. (Sure I watch Inu-Yasha and stuff, but it's a good show, and they don't really show all that much) I think it would be better if anime was hentai-free. If you agree, post here! 3nodding
Anyone?? eek
Most of anime is Hentai free! I have absolutely no idea of this hentai you speak of.
You mean you dunno what hentai is?
The only hentais I hate are the ones with demons raping people, the more realistic ones are ok to me.
I don't like hentai, but I'm not the centre of the universe, and the world isn't run according to my likes and dislikes. Same applies to you.
Chuum

Yes I do know what hentai is, but if you think that Inu Yasha has any hentai in it whatsoever you would be mistaken.
*downloads a hentai movie*

I'm sorry but did you just say something?
Masato_Hisaki
Chuum

Yes I do know what hentai is, but if you think that Inu Yasha has any hentai in it whatsoever you would be mistaken.

yeah... theres a LOT of anime/manga that has nothing to do with hentai...
do you mean nudity? cuz thats not really "hentai" sweatdrop and above-the-waist nuidity is acceptable in japan...soooo

though I do semi agree with you... i have nothing against hentai as hentai... but i hate when its inserted into a otherwise 'clean' seires for no reason ie: girls with clothes that shead for some reason during a fight (though thats still not really 'hentai' if you want to get technical sweatdrop )
ThePalmTreeSloth
Masato_Hisaki
Chuum

yeah... theres a LOT of anime/manga that has nothing to do with hentai...
do you mean nudity? cuz thats not really "hentai" sweatdrop and above-the-waist nuidity is acceptable in japan...soooo

though I do semi agree with you... i have nothing against hentai as hentai... but i hate when its inserted into a otherwise 'clean' seires for no reason ie: girls with clothes that shead for some reason during a fight (though thats still not really 'hentai' if you want to get technical sweatdrop )

Well, I've seen some pretty "perverted" stuff that would definately qualify as hentai. (Honestly I like the plot of Bible Black xp ) Mostly though, the occasionaly peek down the shirt or nude shower scene does NOT qualify as hentai. Unless of course somebody else walks in and rapes you xp

Questionable Lover

Chuum
Hentai is DISGUSTING. (Sure I watch Inu-Yasha and stuff, but it's a good show, and they don't really show all that much) I think it would be better if anime was hentai-free. If you agree, post here! 3nodding

u sound like some kind of uptight elitist now. if u hate hentai, fine, that's cool. but forcing ur opinions & values on other people, not cool. if u don't like it, then don't watch it, but other people deserve the right to make the choice for themselves.
I dont think Hentai are bad , evil , disguisting or/and more...
I personally like rather rela girls , but if One wants to see a naked girl in anime - whats the problem ? the only thing i am frustrated in hebtai that in 90% of them there is absolutely no history or plot. And - i hate tantacle hentai.

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
jesus, if you dont like it, dont watch it! its as simple as that stare
Dont' like it, don't watch it. sweatdrop stare Stop being stupid and complaining about something you have no control over. I dont mean to flame or anything, we're entitled to our opinions, but state it in a more intelligent manner. Dont just say "OMFG HENTAI IS SO EWWW!!!!1111 IF YOU WATCH IT YOU'RE STUPID AND NASTY"... We're all human and if you watch or like hentai doesn't make you any better or worse then everyone else. <_<
Right now someone is complaining about big eyes in anime
Right now someone is complaining about nudity in anime
Right now it'd be nice if they'd shut up

that was such a great AMV

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items