Welcome to Gaia! ::

Question: are my edits good or bad?

good 0.81344902386117 81.3% [ 1125 ]
bad 0.035430224150398 3.5% [ 49 ]
so-so 0.15112075198843 15.1% [ 209 ]
Total Votes:[ 1383 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 349 350 351 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Citizen

I'm closing this shop because I dont have time for it and I wont be making any more new edits.

I am working at an avatar community much like gaia now, and it takes up my free time along with school.

If you like my items and wish to play around with them, come to Crysandria.com There are a lot of new items there you didnt see here.

much love,
Tea

Beloved Citizen

Gifts!

Edit for me?... here are my bases:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Presents recieved
Thank you all! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Presents given out
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Introduction|Outfits|Gifts|Links out

Beloved Citizen

Links out

Link to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18023657] [img]http://raspberry-tea.planet.ee/gaiaedits/link_shop.png[/img][/url]

ANIMATED~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18023657] [img]http://raspberry-tea.planet.ee/gaiaedits/link_shop.gif[/img][/url]

Links out - AVATAR EDIT SHOPS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image ]User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Links out- MISC SHOPS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Introduction|Outfits|Gifts|Links out

Beloved Citizen

Lists

-Blacklist-

Puzzle_Matcher Stole my avatar edits, claimed them to be his and tried to sell 'em! scream
LittleNikuki Used my edits without asking permission!

-Whitelist-

Butterfly_Boi_Camille He caught an edit thief!
Rakura Lynn blaugh thanks for all the presents!
KnuxAmyFan
NightSymphony
Captain Kat

I hope its okay to post xD
Um.

|Referance image: Kisa
|pose: Um I guess the traditional Sailor Moon Pose Something like thisbut without it being frontal.

I hope the refence picture isn't to sketchy, I was to lazy when it came to the outline.
I'm assuming I just send you a trade with "Avatar edit from your shop".
I shall tip as much as I can.

Unholy Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
-First Page- Woot
I love you Raspy ^_^

Beloved Citizen

^^ thank you for your orders.... though, I haven't opened the shop yet... *points up* "[+Raspys avatar edits+] do not post yet please! "

^^ thank you lucifer!!
rofl i love people who don't read titles

I'll defently be ordering a custom when you open 3nodding

edit - i don't read them either xd i could of sworn it said no ordering instead of no posting yet xd
- - - - -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Hmm,this ones defenatly going into favorites^^
I'll be ordering from you later

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash