Dude, people only say that at Christmas anymore! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I don't give rat! Bah humbug x infinity! 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Real mature... 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I know you are, but what am I? 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
o_0 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 > >>

User Image

Welcome, one and all, to my humble little shop! Here, I offer an assortment of graphics for everyone, including avi art, banners, buttons, icons, and even quest banners. All I ask is you be kind and follow the rules I lay down. If you came for a cookie, look at my Specials post. 3nodding

NOTE: Avatars and certain likenesses that have been replicated perposely were used with permission. All other avatars, banners, buttons, etc. pertaining to petitions, guilds, or any other organizations, or pertaining to certain situations, are made up. Any resemblance to actual organizations on or off of Gaia are purely coincidental and unintentional.

1. Index/Updates
2. Rules/Guidelines
3. Current Commissions
4. Avi Art
5. Banners
6. Wishlists
7. ~reserved~
8. Buttons, Icons, etc. (Misc.)
9. Extras
10. FAQ
11. Specials
12. Events
13. Links
14. Ads

~Staff~

These are me and the people on my crew. Listen to all of them. Follow the rules and they'll be no trouble. All the same, get to know these names if you plan to hang out here.

PewterKat
That's me, the owner of the store.

LupineHeadbanger7
My mule. I like to use both of these accounts, so whether I'm on this account or not, remember that this guy is actually me.

MegaMagicMonkey
My right-hand man. MegaMagicMonkey is a close and trusted friend, so respect him.

ChimericAlchemist
Another very close and trusted friend, who's given me plenty of feedback and tips for using the various softwares I use. Plus, she can out-do anyone's nonsense. Period. (Don't hit me! xd )

Updates:

12/31/06: Well, it's the end of the year. Hooray! The limiteds will be available until 11:00 PM CST, but it really doesn't matter, since not many people took an interest in them. -_- I've also taken down the Preferred Customers idea, because there's no way I can do it. Other than that, I'm closing the shop for a while. I have too many projects going at once, and I need some time to finish them all. I'll be running my auction for the next week, also. So Happy New Year, everyone, and I'll see you next month. ^_^

12/26/06: Not too many people are buying the limiteds, and I really need to sell them off. So now they're half off! Yup! Each limited is now only 500g! biggrin Also, no one has signed up for the raffle! gonk C'mon! Only 100g for all 8 pets! And if you're the only one to sign up, you get them by default! whee

12/20/06: Well, they're finally done! All 8 limiteds are finally up! I've added the Sno Yeti, Grunny, Momo, and Zurg baby. I realized the Zurg wouldn't really be a pet, so the cert for it is slightly different. Also, I'm raffling off the whole set! Only 100g per ticket! There are only 20 slots! Hurry while they're still here! See my Events posts for more details.

12/17/06: They're finally here! Well, 4 of them anyway. My Christmas Gaia pets limiteds! Now show your holiday spirit with your favorite Gaia companion! I have Kiki Kitty, Coco Kitty, Gwee the Dragon, and Mochi the Puppy up so far. 4 more pets to come soon! biggrin If you want to order, go ahead, even if my commission slots are full. I'll get to your order as soon as possible. But hurry and order now! Only 15 of each will be sold! eek

12/12/06: *cackles evilly* It's finally done! I've reformatted the avi art form. I'm hoping it's easier to read now. Feedback, guys! I need feedback! I can't improve if I don't know what I'm doing wrong! gonk

12/1/06: Come in! Come in! I'm putting up stuff for Christmas! Please have a look around, and don't get tangled up in the Christmas lights! xd Not everything is up yet. I will be putting up avatar snowmen - snowmen tailored to look like your avatar! Since they're not exactly Christmas-related, they'll be available until spring. Also, I'm making Christmas version of Gaia animals, which will be limiteds! Those will go up when I have them all finished. Keep checking back for them, as I'm only selling 15 of each! biggrin

11/26/06: If you will notice, a lot of my stuff is not showing up. This is because I changed the name of the album I kept my shop decorations and samples in, and ALL of those links were broken. xp Please bear with me as I fix this. The 3D Logos will be unavailable for a while, because there are so many links to fix. Also, you have until Thursday to order fall specials. Come December 1st, everything will be set up for Christmas.

11/15/06: I'm making random changes to the layout, to hopefully make things easier for everyone. If you've been around a while, you know what I'm talking about. If you're new, or just haven't been paying attention, don't worry about it. biggrin Also, I'm assembling an art auction to go down on New Year's Eve. It's not open yet, but you can take a glance at it.

11/6/06: I've added a few fall specials for you. Also, I've limited the number of commissions I take while I'm in class to 5. I'm sorry guys, but I'll be less stressed this way. Plus, it might make it easier to get through the list faster, so I don't have to keep the shop closed as long.

10/30/06: It's come to my attention that the layout, as well as the order forms, are slightly confusing. Also, some of my terminology is unclear. Please bear with me as I think of ways to change this. Remember, even if you don't feel like ordering, you're welcome here. I can use as much support and feedback as I can get.

10/22/06: After a month in the works, Pewter's Pixels is now open for business! biggrin
User Image

What do you do if you want some art?

1. Post here first! Fill out the appropriate form in the thread if there are slots open (always check first). If it requires further negotiaton or discussion, I'll talk to you about it. Do not PM me or my staff about an order! If a PM must be sent, I'll send it. Otherwise, ask all questions in the thread.

2. Show me the avi! If you have any avatars in your work, I'll need to see them. I would rather you PM me the avatar(s) in question, but wait until I send the PM. TekTek images work the best.

3. You must pay in order to get clean art. If I add you to the list, send me a trade for the payment. Once I finish, I'll accept the trade. If you want proof it's done, I'll send you a heavily water-marked version of the piece. Once you complete the trade, I'll send you the unmarked version.

4. After you get your art, download it to your computer and upload it to your own server. Direct-linking (taking the picture code I give you using it) costs me valuable bandwith. So download it and upload it to your image hosting site. If you don't have one, you can get one at Photobucket, Image Shack, and various others. I clean out the commissions periodically, so I don't run out of bandwith. You will have 14-31 days to get your picture. After that, it won't be on my server anymore.

5. When my list is filled up, you will have to wait. I will take only 5 commissions at once. If you are number 6, I'm afraid you will have to wait until I'm done with everyone in front of you. I'd be flattered if you're willing to have my art, so please bookmark the thread and check back often. Likewise, if you are on the list, you will have to wait until the person in front of you has been taken care of.

6. You can only order one thing at a time. It would kill me if I tried to do orders for multiple pieces. So I'll do one per person at a time, and if you want another one, you'll have to wait until I'm taking commissions again, then get in line. If you're a frequent customer, I'll put you on my preferred customers list after 10 purchases, and you can then order up to three pics at a time.

Payment: I prefer payment in gold. However, I might take an item, depending on what it is. Any item off my wishlist gets you an extra commission free of charge!

User Image

1. First and foremost, follow the ToS!

2. DO NOT TAKE MY ART!!! I put a lot of work into my art, and under no circumstances are you allowed to use it for purposes other than what it is intended for. This includes redistributing, recoloring, or reselling any piece of my art. If anyone I know catches you, I'll investigate and report you.

3. Respect everyone in this thread. No flaming, no racial slurrs, etc., and keep the cursing to a minimum. If you are being rude, I will refuse to serve you.

4. Commissions are on a first-come, first-serve basis. I have a life, and I need to attend to it. I will get to you in the order you are listed, and it may take time, as I am in college. Please do not barrage me with PMs. If you haven't gotten your item 7 days after the person before you was crossed off the list, you may send me a PM once per week until I get to you. If my list is full, you will have to wait until I'm done with the other commissions.

5. No advertising or begging within the thread! If you want to do any of those things, go to the appropriate forums. I have an ad section at the end of my posts. If you really want to advertise, follow the directions.

6. No haggling! If I feel like it, I may cut the price on your commission, if I feel you diserve it. But I have to do it myself. Don't ask for it! If you ask, 9 times out of 10, I'll refuse. Discounts are based on the complexity of the piece in relation to its price, or just whether you've been awesome, but don't count on one.

7. Be literate! No 1337-speak, txt tlk, etc. Use good grammer and spelling! That's what you're going/went to school for! I don't mind if you have a reading or spelling problem, and I know even the best writers have grammer mistakes every now and then. I simply ask that you do the best you can.

8. Deadlines and me don't get along. As I said, I'm in college, and I have much to do. If you need something less than a month in advance, I may not be able to do it.

9. There may be some things I won't draw. I do have certain principles and beliefs, and while I don't want to send anyone away, there may be things I'm unwilling to work on. If you happen to want something that I don't feel comfortable with, I'll PM you about it. Following the instructions is a list of things I will do under NO circumstances whatsoever, so everyone is clear.

10. No quoting anything on the first page! Everyone will be able to see what I'm selling because it is all clearly marked on the first page. Quoting any of my sales posts shows that either you can't follow directions, or you're here to cause trouble, both of which make me less inclined to serve you. If you quote any of the first page, reguardless of whether you made an order in your quote or not, your post WILL BE DELETED. Those kinds of quotes are eyesores, and highly unecessary. Repeated violations of this rule will cause you to be banned from the thread.

Things I will not draw under any circumstances:

Don't even bother to ask about these:

Racist themes
Sexist themes ~ this goes for guys and gals alike.
Nudity ~ Gaia is a PG-13 site, and nudity is not acceptable.
Excessive Violence/Gore ~Cartoon violence is ok, but excessive amounts of blood, gore, and crimes such as rape are out of the question.
Hate themes ~ I don't condone hate towards any group. This includes art with messages like, "Kill the Emos!" and "Burn all n00bs!".
Strong sexual themes ~ Again, Gaia is a PG-13 site. So anything that is more than PG-13, I will not do.
Yaoi/Yuri
Demonic Themes ~ Demonic items on your avatar don't count

I generally frown upon cursing, but if it isn't too extreme, I may be willing to use a smidgeon.
User Image

Order Pets Below on Specials post

4/5

1. Nathan S. Cross - Character art, 600g biggrin
2. Nemora - Avi Art, 85g (pg. 48 ) heart
3. cuty ya - Avi Art, 2500g sweatdrop (pg. 48 )
4. Hayabashi 2 - church commission sweatdrop
5. Hayabashi 2 - Avi art, (cuz I owe him) sweatdrop

domokun ~ Waiting for the trade
sweatdrop ~ Not started yet
3nodding ~ Working
biggrin ~ Done; waiting for completed trade
heart ~ Transaction complete!

White List

These are awesome people who've done awesome things for me. Show them respect.

KrazyassKow - For giving me the idea to hand out free cookies, bumps; Qagmax - Made cookies for me to give out, bumps; WingedCroc - Not for being a mod, but for helping me learn about the software I use, and giving me so many ideas; Postal Penguin - bumps; Hayabashi 2 - He's just awesome; beaufleur - helps me out lots

Black List

Those who've gotten on my last nerve and I refuse to serve.

(No one. Yay!)

Tippers/Donators

Thanks to everyone who's helped me out! heart

KumarKakarla, The_Domo_Ninja, Nemora, Velouria Dragoon, Korenth, Dusty, Postal Penguin

My Commissions

Here's a link to all the art I've ordered or commissioned from other artists. ^_^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&p=5762087

Gift Art!

Here's a link to where I keep all my gift art! ^_^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&p=5399653
User Image

I offer 8 types of avatar art. Below are the different types and the prices they go for. I can put names on them free.

Hand-Drawn Art

Art that I have done by hand and scan into the computer. The image loses a bit of color quality during the process, but I try and bring it out as best as I can. Design Elements not available on hand-drawn art. Text on hand-drawn art is written by hand.

Line Art

Art done in just outlines. They are outlined in thin felt-tipped marker.

Chibi Sample:[x]
Realistic Sample:[x]

Chibi: 50g
Realistic: 100g
Additional Characters: 25g ea.
Background: 25g

Black and White Art

Art done in black and white with pencil.

Chibi: 75g
Additional Chibi: 50 ea.
Realistic: 150g
Additional Realistic: 100g ea.
Background: 50g

Colored Art

Art colored by hand. All drawings are done on either Acadame sketch paper or copier paper (whichever I have available) and colored with colored pencil.

Realistic Sample:[x][x]

Chibi: 100g
Additional Chibi: 50g ea.
Realistic: 300g
Single-colored background: 100g
Complex background: 300g

Computer Art

Here's my CG art. It's some of my best! biggrin

Line Art

(Computer Line Art Currently unavailable)

Additional Chibi: 75g ea.
Realistic: 300g
Background: 50g

Colored Art

I'd like to clarify that if you want, I can do your picture in black, white, and various shades of grey. It'll still cost the same, because the same amount of work goes into it.

Realistic Sample:[x][x]

Chibi: 200g
Additional Chibi: 140g ea.
Realistic.700g
Additional Realistic: 500g ea.
Single-colored background: 100g
Complex background: 200-500g, depending on complexity

Vector Art

Vector art is not like art from paint programs because you can manipulate objects and resize them without losing quality. These are very difficult to do, but the end results are awesome. The program I use is Adobe Illustrator.

Flat Color

Chibi: 500g
Additional Chibi: 300g ea.
Realistic: 1000g
Additional Realistic: 700g ea.
Single-colored background: 25g

Gradient Color

Chibi: 600g
Additional Chibi:400g
Realistic: 1500g
Additional Realistic: 1200g
Single-colored background: 25g
Single gradient background: 50g

Superimposed Art

When I say superimposed, I mean literally that. I can superimpose any hand-drawn piece onto a computer colored background, be it single-colored, gradient, or one of the complex backgrounds I use for my banners. I can also superimpose other computer art onto my banner backgrounds. The prices are consistant for each type of art, whether it's chibi or realistic. These prices are not the prices of the art itself. Rather, you add these prices to the original price. Say you want a hand-colored single character realistic piece: first I would price the piece, then add the cost for superimposing it. 300g + 200g = 500g.

Additional Chibi: 75g ea.
Realistic: 200g
Additional Realistic: 160g ea.

Having your art upgraded

If you don't have enough gold for a larger, more complex piece, or you decide you want your line art colored after a while, I can do it in stages. I will subtract the price of your line art from the price of the colored, computer colored, or vector art. If you decide you want your hand-colored art turned into computer-colored or vector art, I can do that as well. However, I won't subtract the cost of the hand-colored art from the cost of the new piece. I subtract the cost of line art from the new piece. Also, I can add in characters or a background for just the price listed next to the type of art you want.

Upgrades I can do:

Line art to B&W art
Line art to hand-colored art
Line art to computer-colored art
Line art to flat color vector art
Line art to gradient vector art
Hand-drawn B&W art to computer-colored art (B&W or Color)
Hand-drawn B&W art to flat color vector art (B&W or Color)
Hand-drawn B&W art to gradient vector art (B&W or Color)
Flat color vector art to gradient vector art
Any art to Superimposed art
Adding characters
Adding a background
Adding text
Adding design elements

[color=darkred][b]Avi Art Order Form[/b][/color]
[color=darkred]Type of art:
Number of characters:
Background:
Name included:
Text (lim. 100 ch.):
Extra Information:[/color]

Example:
Type of art: superimposed line art
Number of characters: 1
Background: Yes, a picture of the earth
Name included: Yes
Text (lim. 100 ch.): I shall rule the world!
Extra Information: Please draw me in a world domination type pose.

[color=red][b]Upgrade Order Form[/b]
Your Name:
Which upgrade?:
Add characters?:
Add background?:
Add Text?:[/color]

Example
Your Name: PewterKat
Which Upgrade?: Hand-drawn line art to computer-colored art (Painter)
Add Characters?: Yes, 2
Add Background?: No
Add Text?: No
User Image

I can make multiple banners of multiple sizes for multiple purposes and occasions. Banners are the most specific of the art I offer. You will have to give me various details depending on the type of banners you order. First, pick one of the sizes below. Then pick the background and graphics you want, as well as text.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Guild Banners

Need Banners for your guild? I can help you out! I also make mini banners.

User Image

Petition Banners

Want a spiffy banner to advertise your petition? I can do that!

Misc. Banners

Want people to know who you are? Pick a banner and some designs to bring out your persona! How about putting your favorite quote up in big, bright letters? Or would you rather just express your opinion on the holidays? Got a birthday or Gaiaversary coming up? I can make you a festive banner for all occasions!

User Image
User Image

User Image

3d Names/Logos

((Unavailable at this time))
I can create a 3d-logo for you in Bryce. Because of the complexity involved and the precision needed, I would recommend no more than 25 characters on the logos. I will allow up to 50, however. Anything over 50 characters will be considered a seperate commission. If the title of your guild, petition, etc. happens to run over 50 characters, it'll only count as one commission, and any sub-titles will be an extra commission. If something like this happens, I'll PM you to work out the details.

((pictures currently unavailable))

1 - 20 characters: 500g
20-50 characters: 1000g

Pick a texture from the ones below. NOTE: Unless you want your text to blend in almost illegibly with the background, a different background color is required. Here I used backgrounds to bring out the color of the text, but you can pick any of the textures for a background.

WARNING: These textures aren't mine. They're the ones that come with Bryce. So stealing them and passing them off as your own would be like stealing from DAZ Productions, the company that currently owns Bryce. surprised

Architecture: Bathroom Tile, Bladerunner City Map, Brick Wall, Black and White Cage, Cave Wall, Chocolate Covered Bricks, City Light Map, City Light Map 2, Death Star in Progress, Dentist Office Wallpaper, Diamond Plate, Dirty Wall, Dirty Wall 2, Glass Blocks, Green Panel w/Rustic Stains, Gilded Cage, Gilded Cage 2, Multi-Beveled Blocks, Mech Map, Office Building, Office Building 2, Office Building at Night, Office Wall, Old Paint, Organic City Map, Painted, Painted 2, Paint Splash, Peeling Paint, Plank Wood, Polyso, Slimy Dungeon Walls, Space Base Map, Stone Wall, Tyrell Building, Urban Dwelling

Clouds: Aquatic Forest, Atmospheric Damage*, Atomic Plumes*, Attractive Forces*, Bad Dream, Big Blue Star Burst, Blue Comma, Blue Curves, Blue Smog Drab Clouds*, Blue and White Tie-dye, Bowling Ball, Brave New World, Bright 'n' Bumpy, Bumpy Clouds, Cloud Nine, Concentric Tickles, Contorted Equillibrium, Cosmic Gathering*, Cotton Managerie, Crimped Gaseousness, Dancing Strata, Dawn of Night, Emotive Transparancies, Enabled Swirls, Etched Morass, Exploding Boom, Fleeting Comfort, Frantic Nebula, Future Horizons*, Gaseous Bryce*, Ghoul's Breath, Gleaming Shrouds, Harmonic Feather*, Harmonic Infrequency, Heron in the Rush, Jet Stream, Layered Confusion, Lily Pads, Low Frequency Summer, Mangled Nuances, Marbled Opal, Melodramatic Rainbows, Metallic Rosin, Lint, Molecular Shift, Mystic Mirage, Neptune's Periah, Neurotic Inflection*, Optical Insurrection*, Orbital Rip Tide, Outer Essence, Patella Blend, Peaceful Torment, Phantom Clouds, Pink Mist, Planetary Event, Rainboweba*, Rare Frequencies, Romantic Sunset, Sedonia's Veil, Sheenic Responses, Spacial Inheritances, Sporadic Puffs, Static Impulse, Strat Layers, Stellar Expansions, Sun of Sol, Symbiotic Charade, Tea Kettle Steam, Tears of Heaven, Tissue Emissions, Turbu Clouds, Volcanic Implosion*, Vulcan Geletin*, White Pinwheel, Wintermint Stripes, Wool Clouds, Yellow Swirl

Complex FX: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Alien Disco Ball, Bleeding Moon Glass, Cosmic Slurry, Cotton Candy Mix, Crystal Flames, Fire, Global Glow Ball, Green Earth, Green Fire, I Can't Believe it's Not Fire! (TM), Lost Marble, Luna, Oil Spill, Oily Bronze, Oily Grey Matter, Planet, Planetary Glass, Planet Jupiter, Planet Venus, Plasma Fire*, Plasma Fire 3, Road Map From the Year 2342, Selene,Shrink Wrap, Tie Dye, Water Puddles, Weather Map, Wet Fingerpaint, What Planet are You From?, Xanades Lake, Xanadu Revisited

Glass/Gems: Beere Glass, 7-up, Adventurine, Alexanderite 1, Alexanderite 2, Amber, Amythist A Grade, Amythist AA Grade, Amythist B Grade, Antique Pearl, Aquamarine, Blue Agate 1, Blue Agate 2, Blue Dyed Paua Shell, Blue Glass, Blushed Garnet, Blushing Pearl, Carnelian, Chrome Diopside, Chrosophase, Citrine, Cobalt Blue, Glass, Combo Colored, Crystal, Deep Indigo Iolite, Diamond, Emerald, Emerald 2, Enhanced Turquoise, Flourite, Flourite 2, Garnet, Garnet 2, Gem Paua Shell, Glass Aqua, Glass Basket, Glass Bubble 3, Glass, Bumped 1, Glass, Bumped 2, Glass, Bumped 3, Glass, Bumped 4, Glass, Bumped 5, Glass, Chromatic, Glass, Cloudy, Glass, Green, Glass, Red, Glass, Rose,Glass Smoked, Glass, Stained 1, Glass, Stained 2, Glass, Stained 3, Glass, Stained 4, Glass, Yellow, Green Agate, Green Dyed Paua Shell, Hematite, Iolite, Jade, Jade 2, Jade 3, Jeweled Glass*, Knick-Knack Glass, Lapis Lazuli, Lapis Lazuli 2, Lapis Lazuli 3, Leopard Jasper, Leopard Jasper 2, Leopard Jasper 3, Lighter Glass, Lower Graded Diamond, Marble, Another, Marble, Another 2, Marble, Another 3, Marble, Blue, Marble Blue and Grey, Marble, Ready?, Marble, Turquoise, Moonstone, Chinese Natural Turquoise, Chinese Natural Turquoise 2, Onyx, Opal Glass, Pelosite, Rose Quartz, Rose Quartz 2, Ruby, Ruby 2, Ruby Red, Salmon Coral, Sapphire, Smoked Clouds, Snowflake Obsidion, Sodalite, Ultrasound*, White Sapphire

*Limit 20 characters max because of complexity.

[color=darkblue][b]Banner Order Form[/b]
Your Name:
Type of Banner:
Background:
Title 1 and color:
Title 2 and color:
Font:
Type of graphic:
# of graphics (max 5):
Extras(max 3):[/color]

Example:
Type of Banner: Misc. Banner
Background: #5 (blue, green, purple)
Title 1: Happy Birthday, Liza! (Dark Red)
Title 2: We love you! (Dark Pink)
Font: Comic Sans
Type of graphic: Gaia Avitar
# of graphics (max 5): 4
Extras (max 3): Circle stroke (orange), Star stroke (yellow), Dragon stroke (red/gold)
User Image

Want people to know what you're questing for in an imaginative way? I can make you a wishlist to show all of Gaia. All you've got to do is get on TekTek and generate your dream avitar. Pick the style and design of your quest sig, then PM me the image code and item list code so I can put the image and the list of items on there. Or if you prefer, give me a list of the items on your dream avitar and I'll tektek it for you for an additional 20g.

The basic wishlist and its components up to 15 items will cost 1000g. If you request a wishlist and your dream avi has over 15 items, I will charge you 10g per additional items (i.e. Your dream avi has 16 items -> your cost = 1010g).

User Image

[color=orange][b]Wishlist Order Form:[/b]
Background 1 (main bg):
Background 2 (for the items):
Border:
Avi Being Used:
Number of items:
List of Items:
Text Color:
Font:
Estimated Price for Dream Avi:[/color]

Example
Background 1 (main bg): Lotus Petals
Background 2 (for the items): Monarch Butterfly
Border: None
Avi Being Used: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Number of items: 5
List of Items: Goldenrod Paper Catband, Kiki Kitty, Flashy Summer Top, Warm Khaki Starter Shorts, Red Wulf Tail
Text Color: Red
Font: Comic Sans
Estimated Price for Dream Avi: 102,401 gold
User Image

I can offer an assortment of buttons and icons for your everyday needs. Just specify what you need and I will make it for you.

Buttons

Bump Signs
User Image

These are little things you can tack on to just about anything here! Specify the type of thing it is, along with the name and number when ordering. Please note that many of these will differ slightly in appearance. For displaying purposes, some of these are smaller than they appear.

Text

Text goes well with many things.

1-20 characters ~ 10g
21-50 characters ~ 30g
51-100 characters ~ 50g

I can put an avatar on almost anything you order. I can even put an NPC on there. Just provide me with a clean image of the avatar you want.

Design Elements

Simple

Icons are 5g apiece, strokes are 10g.

These are icons and strokes straight out of Adobe Illustrator. They aren't mine.
User Image
1. Subatomic Particles, 2. Grass Blade*+, 3. Handprints, 4. Grape Leaf*, 5. North Star, 6. Red Push Pin*

These are from Corel Painter. They aren't mine. None of these can be recolored.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/pewterkat/Pewters%20Pixels/cp_s1.jpg
1. Bay Leaf Spray* 2. Decorative Ginko Pen*+ 3. Jungle Neon*+ 4. Jungle Vine Pen*+ 5. Lavender Neon*+ 6. Little Green Vine*+

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/pewterkat/Pewters%20Pixels/cp_s2.jpg
7. Orange Streak Neon*+ 8. Passion Flower Buds* 9. Passion Flower Flowers* 10. Passion Flower Leaves*

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/pewterkat/Pewters%20Pixels/cp_s3.jpg
11. Petal Pen*+ 12. Red Streak Neon*+ 13. Red Streak Sideways*+ 14. Silver Tubing Pen*+ 15. Sunrise Neon*+

These are mine.
User Image
1. Rounded Square, 2. Square, 3. Triangle

*Cannot be recolored
+Cannot be used as an icon

Backgrounds

These are the backgrounds you can choose from. You can pick your own colors for some of these. Remember that the Bryce textures (the textures used for 3D logos) are also available to be used. Those cost 150g if used as a background for anything other than the 3D logos.

Simple

The cost for one of these as a base is 100g.

User Image
1. Plain (single-color) background 2. Dual color (horizontal) 3. Dual color (vertical)

User Image
4. Tri-color (horizontal) 5. Tri-color (vertical) 6. Rainbow 1 (horizontal)*

User Image
7. Rainbow 1 (vertical)* 8. Rainbow 2 (horizontal)* 9. Rainbow 2 (vertical)*

User Image
10. Radial Dual 11. Radial Trio 12. Radial Rainbow 1* 13. Radial Rainbow 2*

*Cannot be recolored

Complex

These are from Corel Painter. They cost 100g as a base. None of these can be recolored.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/pewterkat/Pewters%20Pixels/cp_bg1.jpg

1. Aquatic Neon 2. Bordered Star 3. Bright 4. Colorful 5. Colorful Plaid 6. Decorative Ginko Fill

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/pewterkat/Pewters%20Pixels/cp_bg2.jpg

7. Decorative Ginko Pen 8. Decorative Splatter 9. Dusky Sky 10. Floral Fabric 11. Fuzzy Trees 12. Gravel

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/pewterkat/Pewters%20Pixels/cp_bg3.jpg

13. Hens and Chicks 14. John Madison 15. Jungle Vines 16. Lake Ducks 17. Light Streak 18. Lime Light

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/pewterkat/Pewters%20Pixels/cp_bg4.jpg

19. Little Green Vine 20. Lotus Petals 21. Monarch Butterfly 22. Overpass 23. Overshot X 24. Oxidation

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/pewterkat/Pewters%20Pixels/cp_bg5.jpg

25. Pastel Plaid 26. Pool of Light 27. Purple Swirl 28. Red Streak
User Image

Don't be afraid to ask me questions. I'll answer them.

Quote:
Q. What is chibi?

A. Chibi in Japanese means "small". Chibi art is a branch-off of the anime style of art. They are small, usually cute characters. For further examples, refer to my "O RLY Warrior" in the Line Art section of the Avi Art post.

Quote:
Q. Is my Coco, Gwee, Mochi, G-Bot, etc. considered a character?

A. No. Anything that is on your avatar is considered part of your avatar, and doesn't count as another character, even if it's off away from you. That said, sprites like the Reaper's Shadow form of the Shadow Spirit don't count as a background, since it's still part of your avi.

Quote:
Q. So what do you mean by "Additional Characters"?

A. "Additional Characters" would mean putting an additional avatar in your pic. Say you want a pic of you and your sweetie, or a group of you and your closest friends. Each friend you want in the picture would be an "Additional Character".

Quote:
Q. Can I have both chibi and realistic characters in my art?

A. Of course! biggrin

Quote:
Q. If I am already waiting on some art and you have a limited I want, can I order it right then or do I have to wait?

A. You can order it right then! Most likely, my limiteds will be premade, and I can get them to you very quickly, so they don't count as a regular commission, and you don't have to wait. Simply add the amount to your trade after you order, and even if I'm not finished with your current commission, I'll send your limited item when I get it ready. 3nodding
User Image

Seasonal Specials

Snowmen 100g

User Image

Year-Round Specials

These are special things I've put together that you can specifically request all year 'round.

Cakes ~ 50g plain, or 70g with your name on one.
User Image
1. White 2. Blue 3. Green 4. Red

User Image
5. Pink 6. Purple 7. Orange 8. Yellow

[color=pink][b]Special Order Form[/b]:
Your Name:
Who's it for?:
Special:
Extra Information:[/color]

Example:
Who's it For?: WingedCroc
Special: Cake, 5. Pink
Extra Information: Please put her name on it. It's for her birthday! biggrin
EVENTS

12/31/06: The raffle is over. Postal Penguin was the only one who entered so he won. Congrats, Posty!

Also, my art auction is underway. Click here to check it out!

User Image
User Image

Link to me! mrgreen
User Image

Other Links:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

If you would like to advertise here, PM me with your ad and I will post it here. I charge 500g per week, and advertising payment works about the same as commissions. Once you've paid, I'll post your ad. You may pay for additional weeks in advance, up to four weeks worth of advertising (2000g), afterwards, you must pay again. I'll take a maximum of 10 ads at a time. All ads MUST follow the ToS and must not stretch the page.

Slot 1

Slot 2

Slot 3

Slot 4

Slot 5

Slot 6

Slot 7

Slot 8

Slot 9

Slot 10
Limited Owners:

Kiki Kitty: