Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should the Christmas event cosplays be?

Advent Children 0.28813559322034 28.8% [ 17 ]
Kingdom Hearts 0.30508474576271 30.5% [ 18 ]
Pokemon 0.33898305084746 33.9% [ 20 ]
Other *post in thread* 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Announcements:

Temporarily closed down.

Dec. 4 - Secret Santa Event here!

Nov. 18 - Another successful flatsale! Now to get Breedings up and going... Expect them soon!

Nov. 14 - Welcome Felinxis to the staff as a new flatsale colourist! Make him feel welcome.

Nov. 1 - Congrats on the first successful Holiday Event! Now let's get some life breathed into this dusty old shop. O_O

Oct. 3 - Flatsale tonight! 8:00 PM EST, previews below~

Oct. 1 - Halloween Event in the works! Got an idea of a fun game or contest? Post it here!

Sept. 29 - First ever adults have hatched from their Marbles! Check the bottom of page 21! surprised oo
Also, Halloween Event Spoiler in the Events post! Where did that Sora Cosplay come from?!

-----------

Staff and Credits:
Staff:
Mondo Celest (Michael) - Owner, Creator, Colourist, Lineartist (Mostly)
Felinxis - Flatsale Colourist

Credits:
Meeki - Drew the new baby stage and helped me with some basic anatomical problems. <3
Naughty Koolaid - Drew the original baby stage lineart sketch by commission. <3
Mintaka - Helped me with some cert basics. <3

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Log entry for September 2:

Well, this is very interesting, indeed.

While I was doing my normal routine studies in the alchemy lab, I noticed that a strange liquid had been added to my collection of vials and jars on the second to top shelf. Being a being of curiousity, I examined the un-labeled vial and studied its clear contents.

Decided that it was worth a try to figure out exactly what the substance was, I poured a small amount into a wooden bowl on the table. Nothing happened, at all. Period. I was growing bored, actually.

After mixing several random ingerdients with the substance, still nothing happened. I tried everything I had in my collection of dusts, powders, liquids, salts, and herbs. No results.

Deciding to toss the random liquid, I accidentally hit a jar of glass marbles at the end of the table, causing several to bounce and fly into the bowl of mysterious liquid. The liquid at once was absorbed by the marbles, which took on a surreal glow. The red marbles began to glow a fiery red, and when I tried to remove them, they were so hot that I had to drop them immediately as to not burn myself. Each different colour marble acted in a similar manner. I was astounded. More experiments on that liquid will begin tomorrow...

WhiteMage.

Log entry for September 4:

I was able, after some difficulty, to remove all of the marbles from the bowl and place them in a secure area for observation. The glow from the marble seems to pulse, which is deeply confusing. I simply cannot figure out what the liquid did to these ordinary glass marbles...

(Several ink blots clutter the paper here. Signs of an abrupt stop in writing are visible.)

Oh my word! As I sat here writing in my log, one of the marbles began to crack! I went to find out what had caused the sudden disturbance when the marble split in two, revealing a small, furry creature in it's place. I was so taken aback that I stood there, motionless. My senses were knocked into me when the thing began to whimper. It looked so defenseless... Until it spit fire at me!

-WhiteMage.

Log entry for September 5:

Needless to say, I am exhausted. All five of the marbles that came in contact with that liquid have now 'hatched' to reveal a similar creature, although each one was different. The red marble begat a creature who was so warm, it began to singe the papers on my desk. I moved it (with a pair of gloves) to the floor, but it began to spit fire. The blue marble's creature had fins, and it began to flail around, so I placed in a basin of water, which it seems quite content in. The green marble left behind a timid little creature, which had leaves growing from its head! I'm sure you've guessed that the light blue marble turned into a creature that immediately took flight around my study. I still haven't caught it. The remaining marble, which was colourless, simply hatched a creature with no discerning features. It was plain compared to its siblings. This leads me to believe that the colours of the marbles effected the creature that came from them!

-WhiteMage

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Well, these pets will start as elemental marbles created by my OC, WhiteMage. Once the marble is successfully finished, he will pass it on to a worthy owner who is entrusted to care for the marble until it transforms, for lack of a better word, into the Marble pet.

Each marble will represent a certain element. The elements are broken into 3 groups : primary, secondary, and tertiary. The primary elements are weaker then secondary, which are weaker then tertiary.

Primary Elements:
Fire
Water
Earth
Air

Secondary Elements:
Lightning
Light
Darkness
Ice
???

Tertiary Elements:
???
???
???
???

(I haven't even seen any tertiary elements in my LIFE! They are really rare, or so I've heard...)

Sorry for the boring lack of any real info. Still got alot of things to work through!

Marbles:
*Attainable only through Breedings.

Each Marble is different. They are small, normal glass marbles entrusted to owners to care for until they hatch. The colours of the Marble generally effects the elemental alignment.

Lasts: One to Two Weeks.

Babies:
*Attainable only through Breedings.

Babies are freshly hatched from their Marbles, but they still don't want to let go! They are playful and cute, and act just like you would think babies would. They cannot talk in full sentences, and find the world around them to be bright, colourful, and fun!

Lasts : 2 Weeks to 1 Month

Adults:

User Image

Each adult will also be editted depending on the particular element.

Winged Adults:

User Image

Certain Marbles were blessed by the Goddess of Air with wings. They are stronger then their non-winged relatives, and they are gifted with flight for long periods of time and distance.

Elements:

The elements are seperated into three groups. The first group, or Primary, are the most common and the least powerful.

Fire: The Fire element represents heat and strength. Fire Marbles are prone to be very quick and hot-headed, and most of the time they are slightly rude and stand-offish. They can conjure fire with their minds, as well as spit fire when they would like.
(Lineart coming soon).

Water: The Water element represents calmness and fluidity. Water Marbles tend to be spacey and fun-loving, and talk in riddles to confuse their friends on purpose. They are nimble and territorial, and are the only Marble that can breathe underwater for an unlimited amount of time. The can conjure water with their mind, and throw bubbles.
(Lineart coming soon).

Earth: The Earth element represents fortitude and strong will. Earth Marbles are known to be stubborn and tough, while at the same time humble to the powers of nature. They live in forests in hollowed trees or tree houses. They can summon nature to their aid, such as entangling vines or sharp leaves at will.
(Lineart coming soon).

Air: The Air element represents fickleness and change. Air Marbles are ditzy and talkative. They are the fastest type of Marbles, and they are also able to fly for an unlimited amount of time even with the help of their minds. They can summon gales and breezes, and Winged Air Marbles have even been known to start hurricanes.
(Lineart coming soon).

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flatsales:
Flatsales will be announced in the thread, and likely added into the title, and will be at random times, whenever I get the time to do one.

Flatsale Prices:
*Flatsales are Adults only.
--Non-Elemental - 5k
---Winged Non-Elemental - 7k
--Primary Elemental - 7k
--- Winged Primary Elemental - 10k
--Secondary Elemental - 10k
--- Winged Secondary Elemental - 13k

Flatsale Rules:
-One per owner per flatsale.
-Flatsales will generally by first come, first serve. Wait for Mondo Celest to post a GO post, and then state which Lost Marble you are trying for.
-You may proctor in a flatsale for someone else, but only one person may be proctoring for a person, and that person cannot try for themselves (ex. Person A can proctor for Person B, but he's the only one, and Person B cannot try for himself.).
-Upon winning a Lost Marble from a flatsale, send a trade to Mondo Celest, with the -NAME- that you have picked out for your Lost Marble as the trade title.
-Pick Up's will be posted in the thread, and trades will be accepted once your Lost Marble is certed.

Customs:
I will be opening Custom Slots depending on how much time I have. I will announce the slot openings before hand. When the slots are opened, they are first come, first serve. Please fill out the order form located below and send it to Mondo Celest. Only a certain amount of slots will be opened at a time, so be quick.

Custom Prices:
*Customs are Adults only.
--Non-Elemental - 10k
---Winged Non-Elemental - 13k
--Primary Elemental - 13k
--- Winged Primary Elemental - 15k
--Secondary Elemental - 15k
--- Winged Secondary Elemental - 18k

Custom Order Form!
Name of Lost Marble:
Personality:
Winged?:
Fur Colour:
Chest Colour:
Eye Colour:
Wing Colour (If applicable):
Patterns:
Other:

Custom Slots:
1- Mintaka
2- Mintaka
3- Ithillien

Special Auctions:
None planned.

Pet Trades:
I will also occasionally open Pet Trade slots. I will trade you a Lost Marble for a pet from a shop that you own of equal value. I have a list of pets I will trade for at -anytime-, even when the slots are closed. If your pet isn't on that list, wait for my slots to open, and send me a PM with your trade offer. Please, do not be upset if I decline. I am very picky with pet trades!

Mondo Wants... Puri, SoA, Soquili, Nummy Numas, Velah, Jivvins, Efui. (If your pet isn't on this list, it doesn't mean I don't want one! I might just not know about them.)

Pet Trade Slots:
Open, maybe. PM me! ninja

Cosplays:
Got a favourite character from a particular anime or game? You can have a Lost Marble made of that character through a Cosplay Custom slot. These will include massive amounts of editting and such, so they will be mildly expensive, and rare. Cosplay Lost Marbles will be Non-Elemental. While they are still RPable, they don't belong to a particular elemental alignment. Rather, they are their own breed, known as Cosplay.

Cosplay Prices:
Vary. Ranging on the difficulty of the character, these could range anywhere from 100k to 200k.

Cosplay Slots:
1- C3L3ST3

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Breeding Information and Rules:

Breedings are fairly simple and easy to understand. Just read through the rules, and make sure your parents-to-be fit all requirements, and wait for a slot to open!

- Both Marbles must be adults.
- Any two Elements may breed together. Fire/Ice, Earth/Air. Anything. If two of the same element (ex Fire/Fire) breed, all children will be Fire. If two different elements (ex Fire/Ice) breed, the children will randomly be one of the two elements.
- There will be NO homosexual breeding. Your Marble can be homosexual if he or she pleases, but it's not naturally impossible for a Male to be pregnant, or for a Female to impregnate another Female. If your homosexual Marble couple still wishes to have a child, see Surrogate Information below.
- The Marbles do NOT have to be roleplayed, or even be in a relationship to breed. One night stands are understandable. However, whoring your Marble over and over is not acceptable. They have dignity, you know.
- If a Breeding slot is OPEN, then PM Mondo Celest the Mother and the Father, as well as the Names and Genders of the children.
- Adult Marbles can give birth to anywhere from two to five Marbles. The number is random. However, if your couple is an actual mated couple, and they have been roleplayed, it might help your chances of having more children from a breeding.
- In the case that your couple gives birth to three or more Marbles, you may do ANY of the following:
-- Decide who amognst the two owner's will get which baskets. If both Adult Marbles are owned by the same owner, they may keep all children if they wish.
-- If the owners of the couples do NOT want to keep all of the Marbles to themselves, they can either choose another owner to receive a Marble as a gift, or submit the Marbles for a flatsale. The flatsale can either be a normal speed-based flatsale, or an RP Prompt flatsale (RP Prompts are better suited to find owners who will roleplay the child well). Flatsold Marbles will go by normal flatsale prices, and all proceeds will go to the owner(s) of the Marble.

Surrogate Information:
If a homosexual couple decides they want children, then this is what they must do.

Male/Male Couples: The owner(s) of these adults must find a suitable female surrogate to carry their children. The female can be owned by them, or a third owner. Number of Marbles born is the same as normal couples. Genes of both Males will be passed down to the children, and maybe even a few genes from the Female surrogate. The owners may decide amongst themselves who gets which Marble after they are born.

Female/Female Coupes: The owner(s) of these adults must find a suitable Male to fertilize the Marbles. The male can be owned by them, or a third owner. Number of Marbles born is the same as normal couples. Genes from both females will be passed down to the children, and maybe even a few genes from the Male surrogate. The owners may decide amongst themselves who gets which Marble after they are born.

Example Breeding Rolls:
-Random Number 1 - Determines amount of children. Random number between 2-4 for non-roleplayed couples, 2-5 for roleplayed couples.
-Roll 1 - Let's say this couple got a 4 for their random number. That means they will have four different dice rolls. Each roll will be a 6 sided die. If it lands on 1-3, the child will be female. 4-6, the child male.
-Roll 2 - For second child's gender.
-Roll 3 - And so on.

Price:
Breedings will be 10,000g, which is 5k per owner. You are gauranteed at least two babies, but even if you get 5, it's still only 10k. Send trade to the breeding colourist (which is currently Mondo Celest).

Breeding Slots:
1- Cait Sith x Delicia (4 children; 2 male, 2 female.)
2- Gamel x Static (3 children; 3 male.)
3- Closed.

Pick-up!
---

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

This is where the shop owner, my OC WhiteMage, will sell items and accessories for the Lost Marbles.

User Image
(Art by [Shiro] by commission!)

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Halloween Event completed! Thanks for a great time!

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pet Name - Owner's Name - Element - Gender

Acacia - Rein_Carnation - Water -Female
Angeline - Miss Cherie - None - Female
Altaica - Miss Cherie - None - Female
Brogan - Miko633 - Earth - Male
Caustic - Mintaka - None - Male
Damien - Meeki - Darkness - Male
Dolorem - Mintaka - Ice - Female
Epic - liela_dragon_rayne - None - Male
Hannah - Graceangel - None - Female
Inigo - krunkkid - None - Male
Iram - Mintaka - Fire - Female