Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Intro

Hello, and welcome to my humble ‘pet store’. OK, here are the ropes.

These pets go through five stages, beginning with the egg and ending as an adult. They do not ‘die’ as far as shop terms. You can obtain a griffin through flatsales, auctions, customs, and a variety of contests. These will be held at any time of my choosing. The exact time and place will be announced before hand in the announcement area of the thread.

The griffins will be sold at a number of different stages. Not all humans come across their griffins as an egg and our selling methods will reflect that. Sometimes a background story might be provided. Sometimes not. It is up to the buyer to flesh out the story if they so choose. The stage the griffin is being sold at will be shown, so there will be no surprises there.

Baby birds (and oftentimes cats) are very different from their parents in markings. A newly hatched griffin’s coat does not reflect the color they will develop in later stages. I could bend the rules of nature so you all could know exactly what your griffin will look like, but I’d rather not. If you find yourself appalled by your griffin’s colors when it grows, you can exchange it for a full refund, give it away, make an appointment for feather/fur painting, or, if someone else is willing, swap it. You are not allowed to sell it.

The egg stage has a keen little feature. You will receive a cert with an egg. After some days (the number of which varies) the egg in your signature will begin to shake. That means your baby I about to hatch!! As soon as you see this, come to the main thread or note me, and you will receive your next cert. This, and all the stage afterwards, you will have to host yourself.
User Image

08/23/07 - Event thread is open! Contest info moved to that thread. Click here to visit it.

08/12/07 - New items in the accessories post! Please check the sales post for information regarding the Advertising Contest and Ruby Special.

03/20/07 - Breeding information updated and Feather Paintings Open.

03/17/07 - New accessories added.

10/01/06 - RP guild has been created! You can find it here -

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=22945

09/10/06 - First Flat Sale - ended successfully. Congrats to all the new owners.

09/03/06 - Thread moved and Shop Mule created. First Flat Sale Announced for 09/10/06.
User Image

V-Day Breeding!

For Valentine's there will be a chance to do some breeding for pair-bonded couples only! That means if your couple isn't already pair bonded, you need to read the rules and PM Fallon a RP link for the bonding (NOT MATING) of your couple.. which means doing an aerial dance and all that. Even if your pair is already bonded you still need to submit a courtship RP because the bonde needs to be renewed before every breeding!

Once your couple is pair bonded, you may post their names in thread for a raffle to be drawn on the 14th! I do not know yet how many slots there will be, but I may be feeling generous. So enter!

When you enter your couple, please post their names in size 18, bold red font!

User Image

This shop is not at all RP intensive. You will not be required to write a journal or submit a character profile or RP at all. Just give us your name, your griffin’s name and you get a cert to sit in your sig. and look pretty. If you want to RP, which you are perfectly welcome to do, first look through the rules and suggestions below.

Show respect to your fellows. Heckling, verbal abuse, or annoying other people or me will result in a warning or, if it’s severe enough or a matter of consecutive offenses, a blacklisting.

There are a variety of ways to get a griffin, in flat sales or auctions, but not by bugging or bribing us. A first offense will result in a warning, and a reminder to read through the rules before bothering us. A second time and you will be banned.

Do not bug us with excessive notes! You are free to note us when it comes to questions or problems, but do not continue to bother us for something you want that we don’t have time to give. While friendly quires are fine in and of themselves, too many of them that have already been answered on the first page are a waste of our time. Read through all the information before you ask questions.
Some rules about RP

This shop is not RP heavy at all. In fact, I probably won’t look in on any RP being done here and certainly won’t read through it all. However, anyone who wants to is welcome to. I just won’t be DMing it. Despite my lack of involvement, there are a few rules I’d like everyone to observe if they are going to RP.

1. This is a fantasy setting. There are no cyborgs, laser guns, tanks, etc. Nothing mechanized, save simple devices like pocket watches. Most of the complex systems are set up with magic. If your usual character is from the 20th century or whatever, they are not allowed. Just make a new one; it’s not that hard. No time traveling or dimension jumping; that’s just lame and extremely overdone. Make a character that fits within the realm of the griffin. Magic users are fine. If you are unsure of what would fit in, just note me.

2. It would do you well to read through all of ‘s notes on griffins before beginning. After all, he’s the expert. However, just because he’s researching wild griffins in the woods does not mean that you have to be dealing with the area. Griffins are owned throughout the kingdoms for a variety of reasons by nobles, warriors, hunters, magicians, and other people. They can be used for fighting, show, riding, guarding, anything you can think of for any ordinary animal. Feel free to choose any of these for your character.

3. You all have human avatars, but that doesn’t mean you have to play one. You can RP exclusively as a griffin if you like, wild, or otherwise.

4. Griffins have very corvid intelligence. In other words, they are cleverer than the average bird, and speak in a variety of sounds, but they don’t “speak”. Their concept of symbology is not complex enough to account for syntax. They’re still non-human animals. Therefore, people cannot talk to their griffins verbally or telepathically. It would give a very unfair advantage to those characters and it’s cliché as hell. Griffins use a variety of gestures, noises, scents, and stances to convey information. If enough people are interested in playing their griffins, I might be willing to say it alright for those griffins to ‘speak’ with the others in a human translation (a.k.a words) but they can not communicate in such a manner with humans. It just doesn’t translate. On a similar note, griffins can understand nonverbal cues and some verbal ones, but can’t understand the words, per se. Like a dog, who understands with empathy rather than linguistic prowess.

5. As said before, I’m not going to RP (for the time being) nor will I be patrolling any RP that takes place, however, if you are perturbed by anyone, or you feel they are Rping irresponsibly, e.g. metagaming or whatnot, feel free to note me, telling me your woes, and I’ll investigate the matter. If there’s a need, I’ll note that person to get the problem ironed out, and if it’s particularly annoying or they refuse to abide by my wishes, I’ll have them removed.
User Image

Courtship:

Courtship happens before each breeding, and is important in the formation of a life bond or maintaining the life bond.

A griffin must be life bonded with a griffin of the opposite gender in order to reproduce. No ifs ands or buts, your griffin will only breed with one griffin its entire life. Thus, you need to choose your mates wisely!

Courtship is similar in display as the red-tailed hawk which includes aerial displays with the male doing most of the acrobatics. It ends with both griffins clasping tallons and going into a spiral dive together. They release and fly apart, then go to mate.

When breeding slots open you must RP the courtship (NOT THE MATING) and submit it to Fallon Lowe before you are eligible to breed. This goes for wild and domesticated griffins.

Homosexual breedings will not be allowed. This erra does not have the technology for such a thing and it is anatomicly impossible. Only strong magic would be able to allow this and you'd have to be super duper rich or a really strong person of the magical influence to perform this, thus it is simply not worth it. They may perform the courtship rituals if they desire, but otherwise a homosexual couple will have to adopt.

Adolescent griffins can breed, but it is very discouraged as they are not often ready for such a thing. Their young will be fewer in numbers with a higher mortality rate and if they survive will often be sickly and frail.

Breeding:

After mating, the female will select a nesting site. Wild females will often choose a secluded area that is protected from the elements such as a cave, but not always if there are none available. Both partners will participate in the building of the nest which includes large sticks, limbs, grasses, leaves and various other materials. Some griffins are more decorative than others. Also, the nest will be lined with down feathers plucked from the females chest. The female will always pluck from her chest, which balds her brood patch, used to warm the eggs when she sits. So yes... your females will have a bald spot for awhile. This is normal! She will do most of the sitting, but the male may take over occasionally. The male is the main provider of sustinence to the female.

Tamed griffins are often provided breeding conditions by their owners, but if they are unable to they may take to their wild ways... it is purely circumstantial.

Eggs:

Congratulations! Your griffin has laid eggs! It will usually be one or two eggs, with three on the very rare occasion. Laying eggs leaches a great deal of calcium from the female's body, thus having more is hard on her. Also, if there are many the eggs will usually have a thinner shell and break easily when the mother sits on them.

Since Griffins are predators, mortality rate is high and not all eggs may be fertile or hatch. Many chicks might not also make it. Also, griffins do not breed very often for the same reasons. There has to be some sort of population control.

The female will sit on her eggs from 1 to 2 weeks, incubating them as the young grow inside. They need to be kept warm and dry constantly if they are to survive. Neglect of eggs will result in death of the chicks.

Chicks:

OMG the eggs have hatched! You're now the proud owner of a brood of chicks. Now its time for the parents to really get to work. Parents are fiercely protective of their young, and work diligently to feed them. Meat is the source of a wild diet. As young chicks they will be fed regurgitated meat as their little digestive systems can't handle raw flesh from the get-go. However, they will slowly be weaned and eventually will learn to fly and to hunt on their own. They need constant care when young, otherwise they will likely die of starvation or hypothermia.

What your chicks will look like may depend on what the parents look like, or they might not. Genetics can be rather funny that way.

Breeders:

Not anyone can claim to be a Griffin breeder. Breeders must have a liscense and have a flock of griffins, as well as an understanding of breeding techniques, griffin behavior and so forth. Breeding conditions are also important. In otherwords.. you can't claim to be a breeder unless you meet all the qualifications. Yes... your griffins may breed and you can sell or give out the chicks, but this does not make you a liscensed breeder.

Right now the only liscensed breeder recognized in this shop is Nikki Aideen, BlackPidgeot's character. From this point on you're not allowed to claim or RP your character as a breeder without permission. Since you need a flock of griffins, you can't pretend to have griffins you don't actually own from the shop, Nikki Aideen being the exception since she is a staff run character.

OOC Breeding:

Breeding can only take place when I have slots open. Again, I don’t have all the time in the world, and will only open up breeding when I am able. Keep your eyes open. Griffins who have had a clutch of eggs cannot have another until those chicks have become adults. Also, griffins may only breed three times in their lifetime. Slots will be given out in the form of raffles when they are available. When you have eggs, you may give them away or sell them (with the permission of the shop), and if you do decide to sell them, the shop will get a 25% portion of the profit.

Remember, you must RP the courtship in order to be eligible when the breeding slots come along. Notice will be given in advance before the breeding raffle occurs, giving you time to RP it out. You will only be entered into the raffle if you have provided this RP.

Breeding costs will be like a flatsale, 8K per egg.

Breeding Slots:
1- Indigo Rain - Torak x Akana
2- FerretPrince and Arctic Vixen - Aeron x Sekmet
3- Ran-Ran Chan and Haisyn Fiera - Leolin x Kedri
User Image

User Image

The chart pretty much says it all. All griffins start as a egg and hatch into the baby/chick stage. Both sexes have the same pose. They are helpless and rely on their parents or human caretakers. Covered in soft down and needing constant care.

Next is the child stage, both sexes with the same pose again. They are still reliant on parents/humans to care for them but don't need quite as much attention. Their adult feathers are starting to grow in. Still awkward they can't really fly yet but may start trying.

Adolescent is the next stage. They have most of their adult plummage, but may still be lacking all adult markings. This is when they will be able to fully fly and leave the nest. No longer needing parental care and learning to fend for themselves. They can breed at this stage but it is not recommended.

The final stage is adult. They have all the markings they are going to get and are fully independant. Master fliers, hunters and are able to breed.

User Image
User Image

( Most of what ails you can be cured through reading through the rest of the thread. However legitimate questions will be posted and answered here. )

Q - Do you do Pet Trades?

A - Maybe. I'm a bit picky when it comes to pets. I don't want to get too many. You can offer, but don't be offended if I decline. BlackPidgeot likes pets that don't need constant RP, and she likes animals, Pokemon and unique pets. She does not care for human pets generally.

Pets that BP -really- wants:
CAIT xd
Anubii
Tea Spirit
Kitsusagi
The Walker's Glade
Legacy of the Firebringer

Q - Do you do customs?

A - Yes! But they are a bit pricey as time is limited on mine and Naraka's part. If you wish to request a custom, send it to the shop mule, Fallon Lowe. Prices can be anywhere from 500K to 1000K depending on how detailed you want it to be and if you want customized lineart along with coloring.

Q - Why can't I RP my Griffin as wild?

A - Well if you read the front page, you'd know that griffins live in prides and we're not allowing prides until there are more people and griffins. Nor until we have a guild to organize things a bit better. But this option will be open eventually. So no worries, just be patient.

Q - Why don't you make griffins that look like 'Jungle Cats', 'Birds of Prey, 'Tropical Birds' etc?

A - I don't want to sound mean, but look at this from my point of view. This question is getting a bit annoying. I don't mind suggestions, but I'm not stupid, I am creative. Naturally I would have thought of themes as obvious as that. If you don't like my griffin designs, you don't have to buy any. And comments like that make it feel like you don't appreciate my designs. Take into account, if you've read the front page, you should know that chicks do NOT look like what they will when they become adults. Their markings WILL change. Most chicks will be one solid color, or have simple markings after hatching and gain their adult markings later, after some molts.
User Image

Jingle Bells -

Be merry this holiday season and put jingle bells on your griffin! That way when you parade down the street mounted on your favorite pet, everyone will notice you due to the obnoxious ringing! Bells come in typical metallic colors and straps can come in any color. Only available during the month of December.

User ImageUser Image

Collar: 1K
Harness: 2K
Cuffs: 500g each
Tail String: 1K
Entire set: 8K

Scarves -

Keep your griffin warm this winter with the festive scarf! Nevermind that they have feathers and don't really need it... it still looks cool! Can come in any color, patterns and edits cost extra. Only available during the winter months.

User ImageUser Image

Scarf: 2K

Battle Gear -

Going to war? Well you'll need a mount and a properly equpped one at that! Or perhaps you're a local law official or army officer that needs this sort of thing? Who knows. XD We have battle gear for you! As well as bridles and saddles. Although you can only see the strap of the saddles, cause of the wings... trust me.. its there. o_O Bridle color is customizeable.
Edits will cost extra of course.

User ImageUser Image

Bridle - 2K
Saddle - 2K
Claw Gauntlet - 3K each
Leg armor - 2K each
Tail armor - 1K

Ornamental Battle Gear -
Wanna look fancy while you fight? Perhaps you're a general? Or just participating in a parade? We have armored masks and capes! Capes are
color customizable, but patterns will cost extra.

User ImageUser Image

Mask - 5K
Cape - 10K

Jewelry -
Now this is keen for those with a bit of extra money. Now there be jewelry for your griffin! Want to show off your wealth by pimpin' yo' griffin? We have loop earrings, dangly earrings, toe rings, anklets and armlets as well as a tail cuff for the ladies. Metal comes in either gold, silver or copper. Jewels in the dangly earring can be any color when specified. Fallon Lowe is not responcible for any accidental injury or death when piercing a griffin.

User ImageUser Image

Loop earrings: Male - Up to four visible (one on left ear, three on right ear. Specify which ear you want and whether it is upper, lower or middle)
Female - Up to two visible (Specify upper or lower)
Price: 500g each
Dangly Earring: One visible
Price: 1K
Toe Rings: Up to seven visible
Price: 500g each
Anklets: Up to four
Price: 1K each
Armlets: Up to two
Price: 1K each
Tail Cuff: Females only
Price: 1K

If you want items for custom line art griffins, you'll have to pay extra as well. But wait there's more! If you buy any item, you can change out for other items during the year, after purchasing, and add them again when you want. With a small fee of 1K. Any accessory you own can be mixed and matched, put on or off at any time.

Feather Painting

User Image

Prices:
Simple Feather Painting: 5K - 50K
Medium Feather Painting: 50K -250K+
Complex Feather Painting: 250K - 500K
Full Body Painting: 500K+

Slots:
1 - Open
2 - Open
3 - Open

PM Fallon Lowe with all your orders.
User Image

Okay, so I've had a lot of questions about custom this and custom that and I figure its about time that I made a seperate slot for this. Soo... YAY! Hopefully this will answer all your questions about customs.

There are several types of customs that can be acquired. BlackPidgeot's customs include Semi-Customs, Adult Color Customs, Full growing color customs, line art edited adult and growing customs. Esme Ilari's customs are original lineart only, and may or may not be colored by her.

Semi Custom - Chose up to three colors and BP will design it.
Price: 250K+ (Adult only for time being)

Adult Color Customs - Chose any colors and design.
Price: 500K+

Line Art Edited Adult Custom - Same as adult color but with lineart edits.
Price: 600K to 800K+ (Depending on complexity)

Growing Color Custom - Egg to Adult, choose color and design.
Price: 700K+

Growing Line Art Edit Custom - Same as above, but with edited lines.
Price: 700K - 1 mil (Depending on complexity)

Original Lines Adult Custom - Custom lines, coloring, everything.
Price: 800K+ Closed! Unless irl commissioning

Original Lines Growing Custom - Same as above, but growing.
Price: 1.6 mil Closed! Unless irl commissioning.

Some species of griffin are only available through custom lineart.
Cosplay humans are not available, only animal cosplays. Sorry.

BlackPidgeot's Custom Slots:

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Esme Ilari's Custom Slots:

1. Closed unless irl commissioning

Order Form: Please Copy and Paste and send to Fallon Lowe ONLY. Please be as descriptive and detailed as possible to ensure that you are satisfied with the result.

- Gryps Nemorensis Order Form -
Name of Owner:
Name of Griffin:
Base Colors:
Pattern:
Legs and Beak:
Wings:
Eye Color:
Any other info:
References:

---------------------- Bribes

Bribes are always open.

---------------------- Pet Trades

BlackPidgeot likes to do pet trades. However, due to the massive amounts of pets she's acquired, she's gotten a bit pickier. Esme Ilari is even pickier when it comes to trades. If your trade is turned down, then please don't be offended. n_n
BP REALLY likes cosplay pets, especially Edward Elric. X3 Please send your Pet trade offer to Fallon Lowe and specify what kind of trade you would like.

BP wants pets from: Cait, Pithy Twigs, Kitsusagi (Realm or Mountain), Soquili, The Walker's Glade

BP has done pet trades with: Ex Libris, Feli Playgrounds, Glyphons, Catwings Selkie, Seasons Ampdragons, Legacy of the Fire Bringer, The Bird Cage, Kiri Kitties, Pokemon Haven, Nequus, and Kyuuten Chronicles.

Esme Ilari has done Pet trades with: Ex Libris

Black Pidgeot's Pet Trade Slots:

1. Custom grif for Ed Cosplay - wolf specter (Grif done, waiting on Ed)
2. Open
3. Open

---------------------- RL Commissions

BlackPidgeot and Esme Ilari are now taking RL Commissions for griffins.
Please inquire further by paging Fallon Lowe about pricing or any other questions you might have. Also, please be sure to specify which colorist you want.
Reserved eleven
User Image

Hibbary/Esme Ilari - Theme Creator and Line Artist

Darkfeather/BlackPidgeot - Shop Administrator and Main Colorist
User Image

Gryps nemorensis gryps

Alexios*Adult*Male*Fallon Lowe
Alder*Adult*Male*Hakari-Chan
Tynan*Adolescent*Male*Mia Sharra
Ra'ael*Adult*Male*Tsunake
Robin*Adolescent*Female*Trinks
Genetic*Adolescent*Female*ImperialDash
Ambrosia*Adolescent*Female*Leikkun
Xenneger*Adolescent*Male*Chegrin
Maxwell*Adolescent*Male*Natsuki K.
Asriel*Adolescent*Male*[ Indigo Rain ]
Zefirino*Adult*Male*Starry Omega
Zhaneel*Juvenille*Female*Sapphire Lazuli
Nickel*Adult*Female*I am THE Kitsune
Ma'at*Adult*Female*Arctic Vixen
Kalei*Adult*Male*Poetical Rain
Irysin*Adult*Female*Disinclined - Pet Trade -
Harron*Adult*Male*Dragoil - Pet Trade -
Nanaki*Adult*Male*Starry Omega - Cosplay Custom -
Taka*Juvenille*Male*Kaju Inu - Pet Trade -
Sekhmet*Adult*Female*Arctic Vixen
Phineas*Adult*Male*I am THE Kitsune
Kiwi*Chick*Female*Starry Omega
Malachi*Chick*Male*Green_Eyes
Rai*Juvenille*Female*Wolf Specter
Tayou*Chick*Male*Mewkitty
Wake*Adult*Male*Kohaku Yoake Bakura
Renarvos*Adult*Male*I am THE Kitsune - Custom Color -
Mia Haneko*Adult*Female*Mia Sharra - Custom Color -
Elrok*Adult*Male*Arctic_Vixen - Custom Color -
Nym*Adult*Male*Thalion - Custom Color -
Aleraya*Adult*Female*Indigo Rain - Custom Color -
Shreveport*Adult*Male*GunSniper - Custom Color -
Holiday*Adult*Female*Ryugen - Custom Color -
Aeron*Adult*Male*FerretPrince - Custom Color -
Halye*Adolescent*Female*NinetailedNightmare
Trill*Adolescent*Male*Princess Feylin
Caith*Adolescent*Male*Revien
Ming-Ming*Adult*Female*ebil mind
Firiel*Adult*Female*Bloody Anubis
Abaddon*Adult*Male*Poetical Rain - Auction -
Hermiscane*Adult*Male*Blood_Goddess - Auction -
Scylla*Adolescent*Female*Natsuki K. - Auction -
Eranthe*Adult*Female*Poetical Rain - Custom Color -
Lunelai*Adult*Female*Arctic Vixen - Custom Color -
Torak*Adult*Male*[ Indigo Rain ]
Juho*Adult*Male*Tsunake
Chade*Juvenille*Male*Princess_Feylin
Aisu*Adult*Female*Rian-chan
Rhys*Adult*Male*Seabhac
Zephan*Adult*Male*Poetical Rain - Guest Colorist -
Sesshoumaru*Adult*Male*Kipestshin - Cosplay Custom -
Kedri*Adult*Female*Haisyn Fierra
Akana*Adult*Female*[ Indigo Rain ]
Leolin*Adult*Male*Ran-Ran-Chan
Shinarin*Adolescent*Male*Kalietha
Chusi*Adult*Female*EchoLimaFoxtrot
Eilir*Adolescent*Male*GriffinFire
Din*Juvenille*Female*Progolo
Kazan*Adolescent*Male*Rian-chan
Taliesin*Adult*Male*FerretPrince
Bethany*Juvenille*Female*I am THE Kitsune
Morgan*Adult*Female*GriffinFire
Noirzil*Chick*Male*I am THE Kitsune
Ichiro*Adult*Male*[ Indigo Rain ]
Amin*Adult*Male*Poetical Rain
Skandranan*Adult*Male*Disinclined - Cosplay Custom -
Gwaednerth*Adult*Male*dbz2004
Lukenda*Chick*Female*Kalietha
Engel*Chick*Female*Poprocks-and-CandyCorn
Meji*Adult*Male*Malikztiah Ankhere
Yu*Juvenille*Female*Silencer Wolf
Setsumi*Adult*Female*Silent Artist
Photion*Adolescent*Male*Poetical Rain
Askaru*Adolescent*Male*Indigo Rain
Nut*Adolescent*Female*Malikztiah Ankhere
Kahoku*Adolescent*Male*stormflower
Aisha*Adult*Female*Malikztiah Ankhere
Fafnir*Adult*Male*Haisyn Fierra
Chrono*Chick*Male*Silent Artist
Meilanna*Chick*Male*Silver-head Angel
Themis*Chick*Male*Ran-Ran-Chan
Kimaru*Chick*Male*Indigo Rain
Furaen*Chick*Female*Arctic Vixen

Gryps nemorensis Breed: Draft
Gringalet*Adult*Male*GriffinFire

Gryps nemorensis columba

DarkFeather*Adult*Male*BlackPidgeot
Auster*Adult*Female*Poetical Rain - Auction -

Gryps corvus

Touchstone*Chick*Male*Teh_Sil

Gryps bicornus

Circe*Adult*Female*I am THE Kitsune
Jean Paree*Adult*Male*Blood Goddess - Cosplay Custom -

Gryps draconis

Haku*Adult*Male*Endejester - Cosplay Custom -
Harbinger*Juvenille*Female*Haisyn Fierra

Adhiraj Royal Family Griffins

Amir*Adult*Male*Wotcher
Abha*Adult*Female*Ryugen
Abnusi*Adult*Male*Meepfur
Taj Nilha*Adult*Male*Esme Ilari
Neera*Adult*Female*BlackPidgeot
Zarin*Adult*Male*Arctic Vixen
Fain*Adult*Male*Tartara

Special Edition - Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Aslan*Adult*Male*Bob Dobbs
Aquileo*Adult*Male*Bouncy_Pineapple
Hisae*Adult*Female*dbz2004
Tiamat*Adult*Female*Haisyn Fierra

Special Edition - Fullmetal Alchemist Cosplays - Not RPable

Edward Elric*Adult*Male*BlackPidgeot
Alphonse Elric*Adult*Male*Female Amaroq
Roy Mustang*Adult*Male*Kalietha
Maes Hughes*Adult*Male*Arctic Vixen
Jean Havoc*Adult*Male*Starry Omega
Pride*Adult*Male*Mythee
Lust*Adult*Female*Poetical Rain
Gluttony*Adult*Male*Ran-Ran-Chan
Greed*Adult*Male*Endejester
Sloth*Adult*Female*GriffinFire
Wrath*Adolescent*Male*[Alchemist.exe]
Envy*Adult*Male*Bob Dobbs
Scar*Adult*Male*Ryugen
Elysia*Juvenille*Female*keetabirdy
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

If you would like to link to this shop please use either banner below.

User Image

User Image
Lists

Black List - Please do not post here.

Sanura Panthress

Grey List -

White List - Poetical Rain (For being very helpful 3nodding heart )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff