Post VIII: Customs, Pet Trades, Staff
Post IX: Store
Post X: Owners
Post XI: Pickup
Post XII: Hiring
Post XIII: Lists & Links
Post XIV: Credit

User Image

December 22, 2008 - We're running a Snowball Fight Flatsale! See the Sales post for rules and available pets. We've got four so far, and two more will probably be added before we're done.

First Snowball Fight will be tonight!

November 27, 2008 - Flatsale coming soon! Two pets are done, and it'll start when we have four total ready to go.

July 4, 2008 - Flatsale is finally finished! xp Thanks soooo much to the folks who purchased pets. We'll probably be hiring a couple new people soon, and try to get another set up and available for purchasing. I still need help bumping, as I'm traveling still for the next month and may not have access all the time.

February 25, 2008 - Haha, much failing. Flatsale is open, with some cute pets. Bumpers get much heart , since I can't bump during peak times (due to being in a different part of the world for the next few months, and asleep at Gaian peak hours).

February 10, 2008 - Flatsale previews posted, and there may be a few more. Flatsale will start tomorrow, whenever-someone-remembers. Which will be before the end of the day, 'cause allii is now in Spain and will be going to bed before the day ends in the States. =P

We also have Valentine's Cards available. Buy one, tell us who it's for, and we'll deliver! These cute plush Vulli are only available for a short time, so act fast.

Hopefully there will also be another number-game vullius, this one Valentine's themed, up soon. allii will try to get a few of those made up so we can keep one available all the time. Please roll for them, they're free, and it'll help keep people seeing the shop!
January 22, 2008 - Loki will be hosting a flatsale on the 27th, so stay tuned for more information about that! Also, some updates have been made to the Q&A/rules post, as well as the Flatsale post, so be sure to check that out. ^^

January 8, 2007: allii fails at updating, but it's finally all done! Also, since no one even tried to win the dice-roll vullius, she is claiming him. Her vulli! Yay.New flatsale will be coming soon, basically when she gets a new full set of vulli ready.
October 20, 2007: Halloween is here, and with it comes some vulli. And this time we have a dice game for you, with a free vullius! To win him, generate a random number between 1 and 50. He goes to the first person to get 6, who should then PM this account with the page and post where he's won, along with the name you'd like for him.
September 10, 2007: Flatsale is over, yay! Next set coming within a few weeks, so keep an eye out for them.
September 8, 2007: Flatsale is still going, with three vulli remaining. Also, shop page is in the process of spring cleaning, which is mostly done.
September 1, 2007: Flatsale is open!
August 30, 2007: New flatsale starting September 1st! Probably afternoon/evening, depending on when allii gets around to officially starting it. Previews below.
August 27, 2007: New flatsale coming soonish. allii is currently lacking a computer, but when it comes back all happy and fixed up she will make sure enough sets are ready to sell. xp
July 16, 2007: Roleplay contest winners announced, and their vulli delivered! Flatsale pets will remain available until they're all purchased.
July 10, 2007: Roleplay contest is closed to new entries, and entries are being judged. Also, a new flatsale is open! Several vulli are available; there will be one leftover from the contest, which will be added once judging is done.
June 23, 2007: Roleplay contest was extended, and another vullius added. Plus, we'll be having a flatsale starting tomorrow! Previews are up.
May 26, 2007: Roleplay contest open, accepting submissions!
May 18, 2007: Roleplay contest up here!
May 5, 2007: Yeah, so... allii's been lame. Things will start moving again soon, though. Contest coming up, followed hopefully by a flatsale.
February 20, 2007: Flatsale over, and all new pets posted!
February 14, 2007: We have a thread in the holiday forums with Valentine's cards! The images are big: to prevent page stretching in this thread, we're just linking to the thread they're in. Go here to find them.
February 10, 2007: Flatsale open! Also, contest winners have been announced! Congrats to lylstarryazngurl and LT8.
February 7, 2007: Contest closed! Flatsale start sort-of announced; we'll be starting this weekend, probably whenever on Saturday allii wakes up. Also, we're in planning stages for a special Valentines event!
February 3, 2007: Contest deadline extended to Wednesday!
January 28, 2007: Contest for a custom vullius! See top of page 70 for details.
January 20, 2007: Images are back, yay! We still don't know why they went down, but I'm leaving up the new ones we got made. (Especially since I don't know the URLs for the old ones anymore... sweatdrop ) The main banners are still the originals. We also have a few new crew members! More will be officially added as more of the hirees finish their trial sets. The trial sets will be flatsaled in the near future, as well. ^^
January 19, 2007: We lost a lot of our images, and we're not really sure why. The links just stopped working. Most things have been replaced, but we're still missing the first few vulli and the banner, and need to make new images for them.
We're also hoping to have a flatsale in the near future. Mostly just waiting on a new cert.
January 2, 2007: Happy New Year, everyone! SS Vulli have all been delivered and guild invitations sent. Now we're starting our search for new colorists. If interested, come here.
December 27, 2006: Auction is over, and the auction vullius is available for pick-up (as are several of the SS vulli). More information about the Vulli is available in the guild, and a guide for creating a journal for your pet.
December 10, 2006: Event thread can be found here! Two auction vulli previews up, as well as Secret Santa information!
December 1, 2006: Christmas event! We'll be having a christmas set, to be auctioned off! First preview posted on the (current) last page.
Sometime later: Um... Halloween thread never was set up. v_v Sorry. ~alliisara
October 22, 2006: Halloween event officially announced! There will be at least two, possibly three vulli available in this event.
September 27, 2006: We have a guild, and the first information on the story has been posted!
August 26, 2006: First Flatsale Begins
August 18, 2006: Shop Officially Opens
August 01, 2006: Interest thread and coloring contest started
User Image

User Image

1. All Gaia rules apply here. If the ToS or rules are broken in anyway, you will be reported.
2. Do not steal any of the art. All of the art belongs to it's respective owners.
3. Do not advertise your shop or try to sell anything in here. Unless you're offering to become affiliates.
4. Don't edit your posts. If you change your mind then post again, don't edit your post thinking you can without someone noticing.
5. Do not beg for a Vullius.
6. Do not PM any of us. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here.
7. All payment should go to Vulli, the shop mule. Furthermore, any vullius not paid for within a week will go back up for sale.

If you break any of these rules you will be gray listed or black listed and there is little, if nothing, you can do to change this.

User Image

Q: How do I get one?
A: Via flatsale, auction, raffle, pet trade, or customs.

Q: Do you do customs, if so how much and how can I find if you taking them?
A: Its different for each colorist, please check out the staff post for more information.

Q: Someone else has the name I wanted to name mine, what should I do?
A: Unless they've patented the name, you can choose to name yours the same. If you want a unique name, then you'll have to come up with one that hasn't been used, and patent it. See the shop on information on how to patent a name so no one else can use it after you. (This doesn't work on names that have been previously used.)

Q: How long does it take for Vulli to grow?
A: It differs depending on how active you are with your pet. Usually it takes about a week after adopting the orb for it to turn into a vullius. The second stage lasts about two weeks. The third stage can last from three to four weeks. And it will no longer age as an adult. However you can purchase items from the shop to slow down or speed up the growing process.

Q: Is there any way I can speed this up?
A: In one of two ways. Buy a growth potion, or be extremely active both in shop and within the guild.

Q: Do these require role-playing?
A: It is not required, but it is highly encouraged.

Q: Where do I roleplay my vullius?
A: You are welcome to roleplay your vullius in the guild.

Q: Are there any things I get for roleplaying?
A: For active roleplaying, your pet might grow faster, and you could earn the chance to win discounts or free items at the discretion of the management.

Q: I don't want my vullius anymore, what can I do?
A: You can give it back to us and we will find a new owner for him or her. Do not sell it or give it to someone without discussing it with us first.

Q: Can I get a refund if I give it back to you?
A: According to Gaia's new rules, yes. You will receive a full refund if you chose to give up your Vullius.

Q: Can you add _______ to my vullius?
A: If it's in the shop, then sure! If not, you'll need to talk with a colorist.

Q: Can I own more than one vullius?
A: You can own as many as you want, though you can only win one per event.

Q: OMG! They r soooo cute!!!!!11!one!! Can i lyk have 1?
A: We're glad you feel that way, but you'll have to get one through an event.

Q: Do I direct link?
A: Until they are adults, yes please, after that please save to your own server!

Q: I have another question that isn't asked here.
A: Then post it and we will do our best to answer.

User Image

Q: How much do the vulli cost in a flatsale?
A: They cost 5,000g, unless we state otherwise.

Q: When is the next flatsale?
A: Current flatsale information will be listed in the flatsale post. So please check there for accurate dates!

Q: How do I get one during a flatsale?
A: We will post the Vulli up for grabs and a big red "GO!" sign. Once all Vulli have been claimed, we'll close the flatsale, confirm who has won, and request all trades be sent to the mule.

Q: I don't have enough money for one, but could you put it on reserve for me?
A: Sorry, this is on a first come, first serve basis.

Q: Can we pay you with items?
A: Depends on what the items are. Also we will count the item at the sell back price or at the marketplace's lowest current price for it. If the item is worth more than the vullius, you can either have change, purchase a store item, or receive store credit that can be used at a later time. Please specify which in the thread.

Q: Can I get more then one at a flatsale?
A: No. You may win only one per event.

Q: Can I get one for my friend?
A: Yes, but you must post to say you're proxying prior to the flatsale so we know you are. Also, if you win one for a friend...you cannot win one for yourself.

Q: Why are they so expensive?
A: They took a lot of work to make. If you can't afford one, you can quest for one, or become active in the thread and RP, or wait for a raffle or discount event.

Q: How often are flatsales?
A: We are currently aiming for one every two weeks, but sales depends on the amount of time the colorists have.

Q: Who do we send the trade to?
A: Send it to Vulli.

Q: I have a few other questions about flatsales.
A: Post them here and we will answer them as best we can.

User Image

Q: What's the starting bid for an auction?
A: The start bid for most auctions will be 5,000 gold.

Q: What's the minimum increment?
A: 100 gold.

Q: What will be sold at the auction?
A: There could be many different things sold at the auction. Custom vulli, rare vulli, and cosplay vulli and a few other types as well.

Q: Will there be an auto buy?
A: It will depend on the auction.

Q: How long do they last?
A: It will depend on the auction. At least a week.

Q: When's the next auction?
A: Check auction thread. If it says there isn't one planned then even we don't know.

Q: How often do you hold auctions?
A: This will be rather random, depending on when we have extra-special vulli available.

Q: I have more questions on auctions.
A: Post 'em here and we will do our best to answer them.

User Image

Q: How much does each raffle ticket cost?
A: Each ticket costs 100 gold.

Q: How many tickets can I buy for a raffle?
A: You can have as many as you want.

Q: Do I get to pick my numbers?
A: To keep things simple, I'm sorry, but no.

Q: What will be raffled off?
A: There could be many different things raffled. Custom vulli, rare vulli, and cosplay vulli and a few other types as well.

Q: I have more questions on raffles.
A: Post them and we will do our best to answer them.
User Image

The female vullius stroked the orb in front of her with one paw, her eyes never leaving her child. <My little one, I do not wish to send you away, but there is simply no other choice. At least you will be safer where you shall go.>

"It's time for him to go, Yejide," a voice over her shoulder gently reminded her, and she reluctantly scooped the winged orb up and turned. <Of course, I know. It does not make this less difficult, though.>

She followed the human into the next room, feeling the flutter of her baby's frail wings as she held him close. The clock on the wall read -5:43...-5:42...-5:41... counting down to when the portal could be opened and the orbs would cross over. The small window of time meant that Yejide and the other parents only had a few more minutes for their tearful goodbyes. They all knew the children were too young to actually remember them, but there was always the hope.

About five minutes later, the orbs were all assembled on the platform. The last few seconds counted down in a hush, the techs working silently at their machines as the parents waited anxiously. The clock passed zero with only a flash of light, and then the baby vulli were gone.

----------------------

The vulli come from an Earth "parallel" to ours in the multiverse. We're not entirely sure why they're coming, and our scientists are still trying to learn more about these marvelous creatures.

As a few have grown to adulthood, we have discovered that they can, in fact, communicate with us. They speak via telepathy, and are quite intelligent. Furthermore, they seem to have a true "cultural memory" - as they age, they remember things from their parents, their grandparents, and even further back. It seems to mostly be in brief scenes, snippets, or sometimes short songs or stories, but it has allowed us to gain some better idea of the culture they left to come here.

Somewhat more alarming, the oldest vulli who have come all say that they were sent to escape something... although they don't know what. Obviously their parents and the humans of their world thought they would be safe here, or they would not have sent them. Still, a couple of them wonder why they were sent away, and seem determined to find this out in case it might yet come to threaten our own planet.
User Image

Since their arrival on our planet, the vulli have evolved greatly into many different types that are adapted to individual settings and lands.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As its name suggests, it is the most common species of vulli. Its large ears, slender body, long tail, short muzzle, large eyes, and stout legs are suspected to have been very well suited for their home world as well as on our planet.

There are also many other types of vulli, but these are still beind studied. As soon as there is enough information on these types it will be posted here.

Stages

User Image

The Orb: This is the stage most vulli start in. In this stage they are just an orb with wings, and it's impossible to tell what gender they will be. The colors that will be on them are visible in this stage, although only a hint of the pattern. Most vulli are in this stage for one week.

Baby: In this stage, it is possible for our scientists to tell what your pet's gender is, but male and female vulli still look almost identical. This is also when you'll be able to see the patterns that will generally be on your pet through all of their stages (unless you choose to have their fur dyed). Baby vulli sleep a lot, but it's possible to spend some time with them and start discovering their personalities. At this stage they can understand humans and older vulli, but can only occasionally respond to other vulli. They cannot speak to humans at all in this form.

Child: Male and female vulli children still tend to look very similar. Their markings generally more closely resemble their final markings, and they tend to be very playful. At this stage they can "speak" telepathically for the first time.

Adult (Male adult shown above): In this stage, male and female vulli are visibly different. Adult vulli have fully grown, and have their final markings. Dye jobs at this stage can last the rest of the vullius's life. Adult vulli can also breed.
User Image

Free Vullius - Random Number Game!

Generate a random number between 1 and 40. If you get 11, you'll win the vullius shown below! If you win, please PM this account with the page you won him on, and the name you'd like to give him. Note that you can't win twice in a row, so the last person to win is exempt. Sorry, we'd rather give them out to more different people. =P

Current Random Number Game Vullius:
None. crying

User Image

All Vulli for flatsales are 5,000g, unless stated otherwise.

Use the following form to claim a vullius:
[color=blue][b]Username:[/b] Your username (or the name of the person it's to) here
[b]Orb number:[/b] Orb number here
[b]Name if male:[/b] Give us a name
[b]Name if female:[/b] Give us a name
[/color]

No flatsale planned.

User Image

None currently

User Image

None currently

Contests

None currently
User Image

Vulli can only breed when in their fully adult form, and then only in male-female pairs.

In order for a pair of Vulli to breed, they must either be a couple in the roleplaying, or each take a Breeding Potion (currently unavailable).

Each breeding takes a month and results in one baby, although a given pair of Vulli can breed as many times as the owners want. They will have to wait three weeks between breedings, to give them time to care for their newborn. However, Vulli mate for life, so to breed outside of a couple requires Breeding Potions.

The owners of the mating Vulli have three options of what to do with the baby:

• The baby can be put up for sale at the next flatsale, with 20% of the price going to the shop, and 40% to each of the parents' owners.
  • The baby can be sold to another person of the owners' choice, with 20% of the price going to the shop and 40% to each of the owners.
  • One or both of the owners can choose to keep the baby, and simply pay the colorist and shop for the breeding.

Breeding Slots

Breeding slots will be on a colorist-by-colorist basis. Price for a breeding is determined by the colorist.

alliisara - Bribes only. Bribe = some really nice item or a pet trade/pet from somewhere with neat pets
User Image

Customs are organized directly with the colorists you would like to order it from. You must fill out a copy of the form and post it in the thread; you should also PM it to the colorist, unless the colorist has said otherwise.

Form
[color=green][b]Colorist[/b] (alliisara or Loki)
[b]Age:[/b] (Orb, Cub, Teen, Adult)
[b]Growing?[/b] (Yes or No)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female)
[b]Name:[/b] (name goes here)
[b]Colors:[/b] (2 - 4 colors)
[b]Color Pattern (if specified):[/b] (N/A or describe the pattern, the more specific the more likely it'll be right)
[b]Edits (if any):[/b] (N/A or describe them here, the more specific the more likely they'll be right)
[b]Cosplay?[/b] (No or Yes and describe, with reference links)[/color]

It should look like this:
Quote:
Colorist alliisara
Growing? No
Name: Ruh
Colors: orange and black
Color Pattern (if specified): Orange body with black ghosts
Edits (if any): N/A
Cosplay? No

Normal Prices

Prices vary depending on the colorists. See the Crew section of this post for a guideline to colorists' prices.

Bribe Prices

allii
For growing, it will cost two items from that category; single-stage will cost one. Prices are negotiable, and you may suggest other items. I'm not checking prices often, so item lists are approximate and may be outdated.
• Color-custom, no line edits, simple pattern: (30k-50k of items) May 2008 Letter, October 2008 Letter, Kong Sang Scarf, Dreamer's Dust, Elemental Wings, Silent Night
• Color-custom, no line edits, complex pattern: (50k-100k of items) Western Zodiac, Kelp o' th' Loch, Biancamella, Yemaya's Pearl
• Simple line edits: (100k-200k of items) June 2007 Letter, Mythrill Halo, Enchanted Book, Fallen Wish
• Complex line edits: (200k-300k of items) Inari's Beads, Infernal Spirit, Nano-C
• Cosplay: (300k+ of items) Chyaku Norisu Scarf, Picolitrosso's Urn
• Anything you want (ask and ye shall receive): Angelic Pendant, Winged Anklets, Angelic Sash, Golden Laurels

User Image

If you would rather give a pet in exchange for a vullius, here are the pets our artists know they want. Feel free to suggest, if you're not sure, but any shops not listed here are not guaranteed!

allii's interests
allii likes anything cute and fuzzy. Or just cute, or just fuzzy. allii is also prone to thinking lots of things are cute, even if they normally aren't considered cute. (Nudibranchs!) Feel free to suggest, and she'll consider it. How much she likes it will determine how much she's willing to give in return, but you can work that out once she's seen the pet.

User Image

User ImageUser: alliisara
Position: Owner, Co-manager, Colorist
Customs:
8,000-10,000g for custom colors only (my pattern choice) (likely to be simple)
~15,000 for custom colors and simple, fully explained custom pattern
~25,000 for custom colors and vague/complex custom pattern
25-40,000+g for line art edits, depending on complexity
Note: I'm very busy. It may take a while for me to get to it, so no promises on how long.
Customs Slots:
1. Leonis - Red and gold... maybe red with like gold chinese dragons on it
2. hogyoku-chan - Roxas cosplay
3. Tink Mallery - pg 382
4. antonio3654
Custom Status: Bribe only

User ImageUser: Loki Saimar
Position: Co-manager, Colorist
Customs:
10,000: Colors of your choice
12,000-18,000: Pattern & Colors of your choice
19,000-22,000: Basic Lineart Edits
25,000-35,000: Custom Lineart Edits
50,000+: Cosplays
Custom Slots:
1. Bribe only
2. I eated ur chinchilla - Meroko cosplay, pg383
3. Bribe only
Custom Status: Right now I'm only accepting bribes. Offers of 50K plus only, or EIs (1st gen preferred), and aquarium fish.

User Image
User: The Zombie Bunny
Position: Colorist
Customs:
Custom Slots:
Custom Status: Closed

User Image

User: AniGirl15
Position: Colorist
Customs:
Custom Slots:
Custom Status: Closed

User Image

User: Vulli
Position: Shop Mule, Mascot
Possible Alias Of: alliisara (most likely), Loki
User Image

User Image

To our surprise, several substances common to Earth seem to have strange effects when fed to the vulli. They cause the creature no harm, and the vulli in fact seem to enjoy the taste.

Growth Potion
Description:
This odd cocktail causes temporarily increased growth in vulli. Thereafter, growth continues normally. (Pet advances one age level.)
Useable On: Orb, Newborn, Cub
Price: 1000g

Reverse Growth Potion
Description:
Vulli who drink this substance seem to actually decrease in age. Afterwards, they remain at that age until fed a Growth Potion. (Pet decreases an age level and stays there until/unless fed a Growth Potion.)
Useable On: Newborn, Cub, Adult

Stunt Potion
Description:
This drink causes vulli to temporarily stop growing. After approximately two weeks, normal growth resumes. (Gives additional two weeks in current stage.)
Useable On: Orb, Newborn, Cub
Price: 500g

Dye Potion
Description:
This potion can come in almost any color, even in sets of colors. When a vullius drinks it, their fur changes to the colors of the potion. This continues until the vullius grows, or forever on an adult. (Changes the pet's colors. Discuss with the desired colorist; cost will depend on what you ask for. Does not include line-art edits If pet is not an adult, coloring will revert at the next stage unless a dye potion for that stage is also purchased.)
Useable On: Any
Price: Counts as a custom. Discuss with a colorist.

Breeding Potion
Description:
Causes one vullius to go into heat. When two vulli both take this potion at the same time, they will be able to mate even if they are not a life-bonded pair.
Useable On: Adult pair
Price: 2000g per potion (4000g per couple). Remember that this is besides the colorist's breeding fee, this is just to make the vulli ready to mate.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Three small hoop Earings
Description:
Three small hoop earings for your vullius to wear on its ear. Considered your pets' "possession", so you may choose to transfer them to another vullius; however, there is no refund for just taking them off.
Colors: Gold, Silver, Custom
Useable On: Newborn, Cub, Adult
Price: 300g, Custom One Color: 400g, Two Colors: 450g, Three Colors: 500g

User Image

Custom Certificate
Description:
So you want a special background to show off your special pet? Awesome! We're quite happy to oblige.
Useable On: Any
Price: 5000g if private (only for you), 2000g if public (available after for others to purchase from the shop)

Name Patent
Description:
This will allow you to "patent" your name so that no one can repeat it. Note: You can not patent non-original character names, as they may be used for special cosplay vulli
Useable On: Names
User Image

Image//Name//Owner//Gender//Stage//Type

PNG - Nice version
JPG - Sig friendly
U - Uncerted

PNG//JPG//Stardust//JadedTiger22//Male//Adult//Special First
PNG//Axel//Dollanganger//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//Cursa//[River Rat]//Female//Newborn//Common
PNG//JPG//Aearon//Kylana//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Kunshu//Kytona//Female//Adult//Special - Monarch Butterfly
PNG//JPG//Kyuutai//Suigyoku//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//Sesame//LadyNozomi//Female//Adult//SS 2006
PNG//Zero//tandemonium//Male//Adult//Holiday Cosplay
PNG//JPG//Ruh//alliisara//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//???//The Nozomi//Male//Adult//SS 2006
PNG//Verusi//Skyefenyx//Male//Adult//SS 2006
PNG//Keilla//killualori//Female//Adult//SS 2006
PNG//Irle//Konalou//Male//Adult//SS 2006
PNG//BooBear//kimmy65651//Male//Adult//SS 2006
PNG//Radi//Djibrilshadow//Female//Adult//SS 2006
PNG//JPG//Eve//Waarufu//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//???//panda_xx//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Winterhart//Morphine Kiss//Female//Adult//Common
JPG//Jahzara//Xennik Droid//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Acid//Squeeke//Male//Adult//Common
JPG//???//LT8//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Roxy//Ying_Yang_Babe_101//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Edward//Komitadjie//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Zero//KiaraLime//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Azriel//JadedTiger22//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//U//Katania//cindibini2//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Ryuuki//Shuichi-Chan757//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Atalo//Calli2468//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//Eliathanus//Anthro!Sparky//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Esme//Reason Shardae//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Talia//Anthro!Sparky//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//U//Luminaria//BlackFeatherAngel//Female//Adult//Colorist Special
PNG//JPG//Chip//Cindibini3//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Evelyn//Marilyn Doughson//Female//Adult//Common Twin
PNG//JPG//Lilo//Marilyn Doughson//Female//Adult//Common Twin
PNG//JPG//Spiiro//BlackFeatherAngel//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Desiderata//Chaos Flutterby//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Bastet//Zombie_Hunter1300//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Deamon//Dreaming Wide Awake//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Paraill//Zuku-chan//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Kram//Breakingalltherules//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Symun//Doctor Falen//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//U//Kacia//Roserain//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Night//hogyoku-chan//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Kimba Jr.//X_ToxicRainbowKisses_X//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//Yoshie//i eated ur chinchilla//Female//Adult//Holiday Special
PNG//JPG//Nyllie//JadedTiger22//Female//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//L'stran//Fenris 29//Male//Adult//Common
PNG//JPG//U//Kristen//antonio3564//Female//Adult//Common
.PNG//Isleen//Ash Vacant//Female//Orb//Common
PNG//JPG//U//Lenneth//Fenris 29//Female//Adult//Common
Tenpou Gensui//JadedTiger22//Male//Cub//Cosplay
PNG//JPG//Saxon//antonio3654//Male//Adult//Common

User Image

Where applicable, clicking on the picture leads to the sig-friendly version.

User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

In order to apply, please go to the hiring thread.

If hired, you will become a provisionary colorist. As a provisionary colorist, you will receive 50% of each normal vullius set you color. Custom or lineart-edited price splitting should be discussed with the manager. Each set consists of four stages.

You will receive one "point" for every vullius set you color. Once you have three points, you will become a full colorist. However, for every full month that you don't color a vullius set, you will lose a point. If you don't color a vullius for a month when you have no points, you will be removed as a colorist and must reapply.

You will also need to regularly check the guild and post (to show you did). That way important information for crew can be posted there, with the knowledge that you actually will see it and respond.

Once you become a full colorist, you will receive one custom vullius that you can either color yourself or have someone else color.

As a full colorist you should complete an average of one normal set a month. You can choose to make more, or make fancier sets for auctions or raffles, but fancier sets can only count for your requirement every few months. Any full colorist who doesn't give a set for three months in a row (without extenuating circumstances) will be returned to "provisional" status with two points.

You will make 70% of the sales for your colored sets (since they cost 5,000g this should be 3,500g per Vullius.) Special vulli are available for you to do but are not required. We would, however, like to know if you are interested in doing these (cosplays, holiday, etc.). You may also charge for customs and have custom slots open as you like, you will get 70% of this sale for custom coloring, and up to 100% for lineart editing depending on the complexity of the edit (we will discuss this for each case).

If there are any more questions about the job, post them in the hiring thread. It's low volume, so we'll be guaranteed to see them.
User Image

User Image

If you want to be on the mailing list, please post here and send a friend request to the mule account "Vulli"

Kytona
Suigyoku

User Image
Currently, donations go to: a free vullius contest! For every 4k donated, a vullius will be put up for a free raffle.

Guild has been purchased! Thanks to everyone who donated!

Apollius - 13,000
alliisara - 2,000
Kylana - 1,100
Suigyoku - 500

User Image

Komitadjie
Cindibini3

User Image

No one. biggrin

User Image

No one. biggrin

User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16826711] [img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/kailyia/Vulli/Shop page/vullibanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Idea and design © Apollius
Line Art © Apollius
Many thanks to him for the awesome shop and lineart, and leaving things so we could continue without him
Colorings, line art edits and individual vulli designs © Apollius, alliisara, 'Renie, LadyNozomi, BlackFeatherAngel, Loki Saimar, stfu-BakaNeko, Dripping Sin, Konekinu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff