Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Gaia characters. 0.52380952380952 52.4% [ 11 ]
Our own created fictional characters. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Ourselves. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Favourite characters from movies, books, animes ect. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Our own created creatures from previous works of fiction or artworks with descriptions. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

User Image

WELCOME!

User Image

Current Status: Closed (Since December 18, '06)

Updates: The Bubblegum Warehouse is a joint shop with TWO ARTISTS, Morbid Bubblegum and Sweetdoughnutel. Before you choose to fill out the form, please go down to the Links and Samples to look up both artists and their styles. If you're looking for CG art, Sweetdoughnutel offers it.

**NEW** The Bubblegum Warehouse is currently working out a contest for the two summer months of July and August. We're currently saving up donations money and money that has been raised through art contests that we have been partaking in. If you wish to donate and have your name on our monthly giveaway list and want to check out further details on the art contest. Check the giveaways section!!!

We've also deleted our last poll and for our next giveaway, we'll be doing a colored freebie art as chosen by the customers and passersby!

Contents:
Post 1-Contents
-Updates
-Contents
-Lineups

Post 2-Instructions, prices/medias & FAQS
-Instructions
-Form
-Prices and Types
-Medias Available
-FAQS

Post 3-Rules
Post 4-Links & Samples

-Artist Profiles
-Samples
-Customer Art pickup
-Artist Art Gallery links

Post 5-Extras
-Contests
-Donations List
-Giveaways List
-Black List

Post 6-Affiliates

User Image

Morbid's Lineup
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Sweetdough's Lineup
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
User Image

When considering avi art or any sort of art for that matter:
1- Fill out a form and both pm it to both the artist of choice (in case we skipped the post) and post it in the shop.
2- The gold must be sent right away once your form has been confirmed via mail in able to get a position on the lineup.
3- We can only hold five spaces at a time and can only make ONE piece per person at a time (please be patient).
4- Whoever orders first gets priority above others.
5- Our artwork is copyrighted and is for GAIA USE ONLY and must sport the artist's name, whether it be myself or sweetdough. at all times and credit goes to the artist.Failure to comply with this can result in some rather harsh consequences and I would hate to have to resolve to that.

6- THE FORM, PRICES AND MEDIAS OFFERED ARE BELLOW!
7-Yes, you can get refunded asap if you wish to withdraw from the lineup and have messaged either artist your artwork is to be done by of your decision, however you cannot withdraw when the artist is in the middle of working on your piece.
8-If the lineup is full, simply message the artist of your choice and post your form like you would normally do without the gold and the artist will message you for the gold once the spot is open for you, depending on who asked before you and you can THEN send the gold to secure your position. Maximum of 1 day to wait for your response, otherwise the artist will prioritize whoever's after you until you do respond.

Form:

Username:
Artist of choice:
Character/Person:
Type:
Media:
Other character(s):
Gold sent:

Prices & Types:

Avi pencil sketch: Free
Head Shots: 600g
Upper body: 1000g
Full: 1500g(b&w), 2150g(colored or mixed media), 2500(Graphic Art also known as cg)
200g per character added

Medias available:

Pencil
Pen
Pen & Ink
Prismacolors
Oil pastel crayons
CG-Graphic art(Currently available with sweetdoughnut.)

FAQS:

1-Can I ask for a mixed media? Yes you can, however keep in mind that if doing a full body shot for you, mixed media will cost *even if it's pen & ink mixed with pencil*. Mixed media ups the value of the picture, along with the time to make it.

2-What about freebies? The Bubblegum Warehouse does offer freebies, however they can only be available if you are simply asking for a simple avi art made of pencil *shading not included, otherwise it goes in the above type categories that must be paid for* and yes you must still fill out the form, however you should put Freebie avi in the section Gold sent:.

3-How can I use the art created for me? The Warehouse will both send you the picture in a pm, along with the link *even though the link will be posted in the 4th (Links and Samples) section* to a photobucket art gallery page where you can easily get the links so you can post it either on your page or in your signature. The art created, once again, is also ONLY for Gaia use and must sport the watermark of the artist and is credited towards the artist. You may resize it however you want, however it cannot be altered.

4-How long will I have to wait for my order to be created? Keep in mind that Morbid Bubblegum and Sweetdoughnut have a life outside of the internet and will keep you posted. Depending on what you have ordered, time varies and also there is a list, depending on who sent an order form before who and whoever is first on that list is prioritized.

5-What if the list is full? Despite the full list, you can still send your order form via post and mail and will automatically be put once the first person on that list had their order made, however when the space is clear and your name can be put on that space....you MUST send the money at least within the context of a day's time, otherwise the artist will look towards the next person in line.

6-What if I don't want my avi made, but myself or another character? We can still do that, however if you expect us to make either a self-portrait of yourself or of another character we will need to know what you or they look like (prefferences preffered if available, simply mail them to the artist of choice or put them with your post/order form mail to save space).

7-What if I asked for a freebie and wish to have one or more characters in there? The extra characters will cost 200g. It does take up more time to draw out more people, and that time means both our time and the time of others waiting and it is only fair.

8-What should I be putting for the description in the form? How you want your character positioned *unless it is not as important to you and you wish the artist to freestyle that*, along with any additional information on the garb they would be wearing, mood ect.

9-If I can get on the waiting list, when will my name show up? Once you have sent the form AND the money *The artist will be doublechecking with you when there's a space available for you on the lineup*, you can have your name put up on the waiting list.

10-What if I'm disatisfied/wishing to remove myself from the list? You can only remove yourself if you are NOT in the top spot of the lineup and having your form worked on. The gold will be returned in full and your spot will be given to whoever is next in line. Simply message the artist and they will deal with that problem. You cannot remove yourself or demand your money back either when the artist is done with your piece of artwork.

11-Would you be willing to hire artists for the Bubblegum Warehouse? Not at the current time, we already have two artists working in this shop and that is quite plentyful for the time being.

12-Why did you add the Gender option to the form? It seems pointless to me... Unfortunately, some avatars can easily be confused when it comes to gender. The artists would rather try to avoid certain said situations and make the customers happy with their finished works.

If there are any more questions, feel free to mail me.
User Image

1-Once again, please keep in mind that Morbid Bubblegum and Sweetdoughnutel both have a life and will prioritize whoever came first with their demands and whoever is posted up first on the list. Please remain patient and do not harrass them, otherwise you will be pulled from the waiting list/Warehouse and will receive your payment back.

2-Please refrain from spamming *unless it is simply to bump up the thread* or from using proffanities or harrassing either the artist(s) or other customers/passersby. Also try to keep your posts PG-13 as the rules of Gaia state.

3-Once again this is a reminder that the artwork is again copyrighted, both the works done for the customers and the works that will be linked to are backed up by copyright laws and the artwork created for the customers is to remain strictly via Gaia use alone ect ect. Artwork can ONLY be used for show purposes...you cannot sell it or use it in other ways apart from displaying it in your signature, profile or page(s). The picture is not to be altered apart from resizing, watermarks must stay and credit is to be given to the artist if any.

4-Keep your posts friendly. You can criticize or comment on the works of art, however keep it clean. Also refrain from starting wars with each other.

5-If you wish to advertise your own shop, refrain from posting, otherwise you will be kicked out. Simply ask for my permission and I will gladly post it in the affiliates (we'd love to have more affiliates to color our page and advertise ^^), and if we choose not to, refrain from getting angry with us. If you wish to do a trade of banners, I will gladly give you mine and post yours up and it is very kind of you.

6-Please try to keep the language clean and cuss-free. Remember kiddos! PG-13!

7-No, you may NOT use another customer's created work. Each customer's work is STRICTLY for them and no one else.

8-DO NOT overload our mailboxes with mail, which is one reason why we also ask you to post your forms in case we need to delete recent mail due to overloading.

9-You may donate, and in doing so will be in the runnings for a giveaway. The more you participate *whether passing on the word or simply helping out*, the more you are eligable for a giveaway prize.
User Image

:ARTIST PROFILES:

*Please* be considerate towards both artists. Although they are friends and co-workers in this Warehouse, both their styles vary and if one is overloaded with customers, try to check out the other artist. heart

Morbid Bubblegum a.k.a. Morbid: is a young aspiring artist and student currently working with Sweetdoughnut in The Bubblegum Warehouse as a Gaian artist. Her works currently revolve around Traditional art and she mainly preffers a more realistic, yet still animated approach towards characters and preffers mixed media (pen&ink/oil pastels/prismacolors) above other medias. She also plans on doing Illustrating one day as a side option.

Morbid is also fine with doing various couplings and slight nudity, however due to Gaian rules, artwork must remain PG-13.

Samples & Art Gallery:

User Image
Mixed Media(Charcoal, marker, pen&ink, prismacolors & oil pastels)

User Image
Another mixed media(pen&ink, oil pastels & prismacolors)

*Click* on Morbid's Art Gallery link for further examples and to view more artwork and medias.

MORBIDS ART GALLERY

Sweetdoughnutel a.k.a. Sweetdough is a close friend of Morbid Bubblegum and is joining forces with her. She is an artist trying to enter into the video game industry, in hopes of becoming a successful conceptual artist. Her strengths lay in character designing, and loves to bring a person's idea to life, whether it be human, animal or creatures of the purest imagination. Her best work is in pencil sketching and CG, but is willing to use any medium she can get her hands on, although she prefers the simplicity of a penciled drawing.

Due to the fact that I am Christian, and not afraid to admit it, I love to draw, but I will not just draw anything. ^_^ For example:
Yaoi
Yuri
Shounen ai
Shoujo ai
Demonic things
very scantally clad characters. (Although if you allow me the freedom to use a little creative license with the character, we may be able to work around some things.)

Yeah I know guys, it seems silly but this is important to me, and I hope this will not turn you off from requesting a purchase. Thank you for your patronage ^_^

Samples & Art Gallery:

User Image
CG(Photoshop CS & pencil)

User Image
CG(Photoshop CS & pencil)

*Click* on Sweetdough's Art Gallery link for further examples and to view more artwork and medias.

SWEETDOUGHS ART GALLERY
User Image

Contests:

An art contest for the two summer months is in the makings currently. Any kind donations will be saved towards the art contest and any kind donator will also be on our list for our next giveaway for the month of May!

Donations:

x. Thanks to the lovely Poisonous_sake for her wonderful tip. heart
x. Thanks again to 0tter_Pop for the lovely tip XD
x. Thanks to all of the other wonderful customers who have donated tips as well *I wouldn't want to take up too much space with the list of names, therefore I'll generalize it*.
x. Yet another thanks to the wonderfully generous 0tter_Pop for her kind donating of gold which will go towards the Warehouse and the contests/giveaways. heart
x. Thanks to [ Walking Contradiction ] for her lovely donation.
x.Thanks to KanadajinGaijin for the extra gold. domokun

Giveaways:

Morbid Bubblegum will be giving away a random prize to a random person at random times. Wish to know how you can qualify for a giveaway prize? Simply follow the directions.

There will be a giveaway in May. Anyone who's kind enough to do some bumping and donating (the money is being saved up for an art contest that will be in joint with our shop) gold will deffinitely be qualified for this new giveaway!

First giveaway: G-Bot to the lovely 0tter_Pop. heart
Second Giveaway: Green head fins to the lovely StraitJacketLoon domokun

Black List:

Thankfully no-one has landed themselves here yet. ^^
Let's hopefully keep this clear!
User Image

:Link Me:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16554039] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/BloodlesSensations/BubblegumWarehousebanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16554039] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/BloodlesSensations/banner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16554039] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/BloodlesSensations/banner3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16554039]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/BloodlesSensations/banner2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

:Affiliates:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Are you open? ninja If not I'll delete my post.
You have lovely lovely art! heart
Poison_Sake

Yes I am and thank you ^^ *hopes to get some business soon eheheh*

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Morbid Bubblegum
Poison_Sake

Yes I am and thank you ^^ *hopes to get some business soon eheheh*
I was woundering the same thing.
If you check in the first post...there is a status option that concludes that the shop is open =)

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Morbid Bubblegum
If you check in the first post...there is a status option that concludes that the shop is open =)
I just saw the first pos when you posted it and I just started refreshing it to see how far you had gotten.
Eep! Yay!

Username: Poison_Sake
Type: Upper body.
Media: Pen and Ink, and prismcolor.
Additional Description: I just want it to be pretty/sexy. It's a present. >.>;
Other character(s): [X] < Those are the two people I want in it. *Doesn't like meh avi. >.>*
Gold sent: On it's way.
How much is that? Would 1k be good?

heart
Foolish Dream
Morbid Bubblegum
I just saw the first pos when you posted it and I just started refreshing it to see how far you had gotten.

Okie dokes ^^ Well everything is up now so feel free to browse *whether interested in getting some art or no...there's a link to my art gallery as well for fun*.
Poison_Sake
Eep! Yay!

Username: Poison_Sake
Type: Upper body.
Media: Pen and Ink, and prismcolor.
Additional Description: I just want it to be pretty/sexy. It's a present. >.>;
Other character(s): [X] < Those are the two people I want in it. *Doesn't like meh avi. >.>*
Gold sent: On it's way.
How much is that? Would 1k be good?

heart

You're paying me too much XD it's merely 800g *750g since it's upper body with an additional 50g for the added character*. Also please mail me your form once you've gone over it just in case. Thank you ^^
You have some major talent! <3

Username: Satous
Type: Full Colored
Media: Pen & Ink, Prismacolor
Additional Description: Go crazy! As long as I have a happy smile. ;3
Other character(s): Nope.
Gold sent: 2k Right away!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash