1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image User Image

User Image heart

heart blaugh This is a heart Beauty Pageant heart and I`m gonna enter myself becuase I say so and I created the thread, so there!! I need 10 contestants that are girls, the entry fee is 150, the winner will get 1000 g plus the title or will be crowned Miss Gaia 2006, voting will begin when the 10 spots are filled and it will end when i say so!! If I loose well at least I created the thread, lol lol rolleyes xd !!!!The rules are no swimsuits, or nudies, just dresses or gowns!!!No talent show contest!! rolleyes SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR ENTRY AVATAR, IT CAN BE DONE IN TEKTEK ALSO!!!

GUYS WE NEED YOUR HELP VOTING!!! 3nodding
heart

ROUND 2: MISS GAIA 2007 !!

1. me~~ again!! blaugh User ImageUser Image 2nd, good enough!! 3nodding heart

2. Sumomo Kotoko User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3. Onna Neko Yasha User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.WINNER!!User Image blaugh User ImageUser Image

4. Rainbow 7 User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5. Arashi_sumeragiUser ImageUser Image

6. doctorbunny User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7. night_moon_angelUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8. strawberry+juice+boxUser ImageUser Image

ROUND ONE: MISS GAIA 2006 !!

1. me!~~ blaugh User Image

2. strawberry+juice+boxUser ImageUser Image

3. Sumomo Kotoko User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4. Onna Neko Yasha User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5. Lovely + Lonely User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. WINNER!!User Image

6. doctorbunny User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7. Rainbow 7User ImageUser Image

8. Arashi_sumeragiUser ImageUser Image

SPECIAL AWARDS:!!!!!!

I AWARD MYSELF THE TITLE MISS CREATOR OF THREAD OR TOPIC, MISS PAGEANT CREATOR blaugh User Image

MISS LAST MINUTE ENTRY!!!night_moon_angelUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MISS SECOND LAST ENTRY!! evilduck1992User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MISS CONGENIALITY, (NO NOT SANDRA BULLOCK!! rolleyes lol rofl ), her arrow !! User ImageUser Image 3nodding

MISS CONTINUOUS THREAD POSTER!!User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~thanks Onna!!! blaugh

MISS BEST FRIEND AWARD User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MISS FRIEND OF BEST FRIEND AWARDUser ImageUser Image

I`m thinking of doing a second round (SO ALL OF YOU LOSERS, JEJE, LOL rofl lol , just kidding j/k, CAN HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN AGAIN)(Were all winners blaugh for being in the Pageant) you can enter for FREE, and she will be crowned MISS GAIA 2007!!!!!!!!! blaugh

THE WINNERS OF MISS GAIA 2006-2007, OF EACH ROUND CAN DO AN AVI AT TEKTEK WITH THE CROWN OF THEIR CHOICE AND SEND ME THE CODE SO I CAN POST IT HERE!!!

RULES FOR SECOND ROUND, MISS GAIA 2007: ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE FIRST ROUND CAN ENTER FOR FREE 3nodding AND ALSO THE LAST MINUTE ENTRIES!!! 3nodding EVERYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN HAS TO PAY!!!!YOU CAN CHANGE YOU`R AVI`S FOR THE SECOND ROUND, MISS GAIA 2007!!! 3nodding

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Uh i think this is the secondfirst one. The first "gaia pageant" crap didnt work out. xp

-DeMoN-

mrgreen

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
VampireWolfDogDemon
Uh i think this is the second one. The first gaia pageant crap didnt work out. xp

-DeMoN-

ok, then, the Second, still good!!!!!! 3nodding

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
*gasp* I dont have a dress. Oh well.

-DeMoN-

Beenz's Husbando

Dangerous Shapeshifter

User Image*.:BUMP:.*User Image
Beauty Pageants scare meh.... *shudders*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>[Dino]
Just plain old pants and a shirt.
I won't enter,but I'll lurk around the thread. ninja
[/Thingy]<

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Arkangelstar1
VampireWolfDogDemon
Uh i think this is the second one. The first gaia pageant crap didnt work out. xp

-DeMoN-

ok, then, the Second, still good!!!!!! 3nodding

*cough*just delete these post and pretend its the first...no one went to the real first one*cough* mrgreen

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
ok then THE FIRTS EVER ONE!!!!!!!! iF NOBODY ENTERS i`LL WIN BY DEFAULT, THE ONLY CONTESTANT!!!!!!!! xd
I will not enter..., but I bump.

Beenz's Husbando

Dangerous Shapeshifter

If I enter do I have to wear a dress? stare
User Image
I won^^
Now lets just leave it at that...
M'kay? (:
User Image
WORLDPEACE!!! 4laugh
BUMP heart
You wouldnt catch me or my avi in a dress ever!!! O.O Me,My Avi,And Dresses do not mix...I repeat DO NOT mix O.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff