Go on a vacation, yo! 0.27083333333333 27.1% [ 13 ]
Stay home and do NOTHING! XD 0.5 50.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I'm sorry everybody, but due to the lack of time I have these days and my inability to manage Sparkle Works, I am closing it. Sorry!

User Image
Akari-Chan's Sparkle Works offers lots of awesome sparkling images that are great for your signature! They are inexpensive and you'll get your order quick as that! Scroll on down and see what we have to offer!

~Rules~
1. Do NOT claim my works as your own.
2. Please don't take the link away from any Sparkle Works (if there is one) or take away my name (if there is one), for that shows whose work it is.
3. Please no begging.
4. Tips are loved 3nodding
5. Enjoy my Sparkle Works!

~Posting Rules~
1. No posting SPAM
2. Nothing inappropriate, follow the ToS
3. Yes, Bumps are allowed
4. Leave the chitter-chatter to a minimum
5. Compliments are appreciated
6. Post any questions you have

Index-
Post 1: Informative Post
Post 2: Link Back/Affliates
Post 3: Sparkle Choice/How to Order
Post 4: (pending...)
Post 5: Sparkle Globes
Post 6: Sparkle Balls
Post 7: Sparkle Text
Post 8: Summer Dice Rolling Contest
~More will come soon~

Free Bumps are welcome 3nodding

----------------------------------

~Updates~

6/22/07-I've finally gotten around to updating the Sparkle Balls post and Sparkle Text post. More options for Sparkle Balls now! And a new Limited Edition text choice for Sparkle Text! Enjoy!

5/24/07-Sparkle Works reopens!!! After a *long* closing (sorry 'bout that!) of revamping, I finally open again! Sorry for taking so long! With school and all, I just didn't have the time to do much remaking and remodeling. Well, now that school's over, I've reopened! So far I've only did major changes to the Sparkle Globes section, but more will be updated and added soon! Just stay tuned and you'll see more great works!

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Like Akari-Chan's Sparkle Works soooo much and wanna tell your friends or link back? Well, use these sparkling banners below! I'd very much appreciate it if you put one of my banners somewhere. Thanks!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/27d64o][img]http://tinyurl.com/24vv7d[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/27d64o][img]http://tinyurl.com/yvwa77[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/27d64o][img]http://tinyurl.com/ywaxpk[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/27d64o][img]http://tinyurl.com/2ayy73[/img][/url]

A cool arrow advertising thingy is also on page 16 if anybody would like to use it. Thanks for helping advertise!

~ ~ ~

User Image

Here are some lovely affliates of Sparkle Works and other links! If you'd like to be an affliate with Sparkle Works, just PM me your banner and take one of mine.

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image Pokemon Palooza User Image

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
In order, the colors are:White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Purple, Orange, Green
Some of my works use the sparkles above. You can choose any of them if the work allows you to.

How to Order:
To order any Sparkle Works, just follow the directions below.

1. Copy and Paste the order form of the work you want into a post.
2. Fill out the form.
3. Send me the correct amount of pay by Trade.
4. Once I see your order and Trade, I'll start working on your order right away.
5. I'll accept the trade and you must confirm before I PM you your finished order.
6. Thanks for ordering!

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reserved...changing what goes here....

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Bases:
User Image
Here are the colors of bases you can choose from and how they look like. In order, they are Green, Maroon, Gold, Blue, Teal, and Purple.

Special Bases:
User Image
Here are the Special Bases! These cooler bases give a cool theme to your Sparkle Globe. To get a Special Base, it will cost an extra 50 gold to your Globe. (Base Text cannot be added to Special Bases)

Colored Globes:
User Image
Instead of the regular globe I use as default, you can have a choice of getting a colored globe! Whether you get it is totally up to you. Getting a colored globe will add on 30 gold to your total.

Special Sparkles:
User Image
Tired of the regular sparkle that blinks around your globe? Well, Sparkle Works now has a NEW sparkle you can use besides the regular white sparkle! You can use these hearts to blink around your globe now. Using a Heart Sparkle will add on 20 gold to your total. In order they are Red Heart, Purple Heart, Blue Heart, Green Heart, and Yellow Heart. (Please specify which one you want if you want one)

-----------------------------

User Image

Ever imagined your little avatar in a globe? Well now you can make your avi SPARKLE by actually putting them in a Sparkle Globe! Here's an example of one:
User Image

Price: 200 gold per Avatar Globe (not including extras)

Order Form Breakdown:
Globe-put what other color globe you would like if you are ordering. Put "Regular" if not getting a colored globe
Sparkles-specify if you want sparkels or not and which sparkle. Put "Regular" if you are not ordering a Special Sparkle
Base-specify which base color or base you want
Base Text-specify if you want or do not want text on your base and what you want the text to say. Not applicable on Special Bases
Base Text Color-if getting Base Text, specify what color you want the text to be
Avatar-Put the image of whatever avatar you want to be in the globe
(Any questions, just ask!)

[b]Sparkle Globe Order-Avatar[/b]
[b]Globe:[/b]
[b]Sparkles:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Base Text:[/b]
[b]Base Text Color:[/b]
[b]Avatar:[/b]

User Image

Now if putting your avatar in a globe isn't enough, you can put your favorite item in a sparkle globe now! ANY Gaia item you want. Just like the cute, little Coco Kitty one below:

User Image

Price: 30 gold ea. (not including extras)

~NO text can be put
~Colored Globes possible
~Special Bases possible

Order Form Breakdown
Globe-state Normal or a colored one
Sparkles-yes or no
Base-color or type of base
Item-put which Gaia item wanted here

[b]Sparkle Globe Order Form-Item[/b]
Globe:
Sparkles:
Base:
Item:

User Image

Since lots of people have requested it, you can now put your own image in a Sparkle Globe! Put your favorite photo, anime pic, whatever in a globe and make it SHINE! Here are a couple of examples and freebies. Feel free to take any of them:

User Image User Image User Image

Price: 100 gold ea.

Order Form Breakdown
Globe-Normal or Colored
Sparkles-yes or no
Base-which color base or Special
Image-put what image you want. Note: if I deem it too large to put in a globe, I have the right to resize it.
Other-state if there's a specific part of the image you want in the globe part or any other thing(s) I should know (Include if text wanted)

[b]Sparkle Globe Order Form-Image[/b]
Globe:
Sparkles:
Base:
Image:
Other:

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Absolutely love shiny things? Especially a ball? Well, here you can get your very own Sparkle Ball! These nifty little things are all shiny and sparkly, and go great in your signature! You can choose any Sparkle listed in the Sparkle Choice post to go on the inside of your Ball. Here's a sample of what it'll look like:

User Image

Price: 80 gold ea.

--------------------------------

User Image

I can also put your own image inside a Sparkle Ball too! Like the freebies below, just give me the image and I'll make it sparkle inside a Ball for ya! NOTE: If the image is too big, I'm going to resize it. No complaints. The Colored Globes tend to not work very well for bigger images. Special Sparkles will work ^_^ Just not for large ones...

User Image User Image

Price: 100 gold.

Order Form Break Down
Type-put which one ya want: either Sparkle or Image
Sparkles-yes or no (specify Special Sparkles if wanted here)
Color-*for Sparkle Ball* specify which color sparkle you want inside
Globe Color-which color globe you want if not then Normal

[b]Sparkle Ball Order Form[/b]
Type:
Sparkles:
Color:
Globe Color:

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Ever wanted your name and any text sparkle? Well, now you can get it done here at Sparkle Works!

User Image
Here's an example of Akari-Chan's Sparkle Work's Sparkle Text! It's not a very good example since I kinda messed up on it but it'll serve it's purpose.

Fonts:
You can choose any font for your Sparkle Text. Just choose any kind from below when you fill out the form.

User Image

Celebrate Independence Day coming up in the US with this new Limited Edition font! Or make your text starry if you absolutely love stars! Only an extra 30 gold added to your text price! For a Limited time only!!!
User Image

You also have your choice of Sparkle Level too. You can have it Medium or Exploded. My example above is Medium. Medium, as it sounds, has a lesser level of sparkles. Exploded has LOTS more sparkle-ness to it. You can choose whichever level you'd like.

Pricing:
Medium Sparkle Level text-100 gold
Medium Sparkle Level text more than 10 characters-120 gold
Exploded Sparkle Level text-150 gold
Exploded Sparkle Level text more than 10 characters-180 gold

Order Form Break Down
Text-the text you want for your Sparkle Text
Text Color-what color you want the text to be
Font-put what number Font you want
Sparkle Level-which Sparkle Level you want, refer to list above for pricing

[b]Sparkle Text Order[/b]
Text:
Text Color:
Font:
Sparkle Level:

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
~Summer Dice Rolling Contest!~

That's right! Here's Sparkle Works's Summer Dice Rolling Contest! For the celebration of summer, I've decided I would host a special Dice Rollign contest for this summer only! Okay, here are the rules: when you buy 2 or more Sparkle Works (that's anything) beginning June 22, then you get to participate in SW's Summer Dice Rolling Contest! You don't have to buy any Works if you don't want. To participate and not buy 2 Works, it's just a small fee of 300 gold. Label the trade SW Dice Rolling so I know it's for the contest. (When you have bought 2 Sparkel Works, you MUST tell me you want to participate in the Dice Rolling Contest or I am going to asume you don't want to)

Okay, ya ready? The prize for winning Sparkle Works's Summer Dice Rolling Contest is gonna be...a MYTHIC HAIR!!! Yay! To win the Mythic Hair, jsut roll a 10-sided die 10 times. If you get 80 or above you WIN! Just Pm me the page number your winning post is on then once I check it, then I'll send you the trade. Alrighty then, let's have some fun this summer! Get rolling!

~Eligible Contestants~
-Yumei-Samurai-

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
~Reserved~

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
~Reserved~

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akari-Chan's Sparkle Works is now officially OPEN! Come on in and order your Sparkles!

Original Gaian

Good luck! ^^

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
~Bump!~

-Contest now going on!-

Pensakura generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 46!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff