Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Back in October last year I had this exact auciton. The winner was Leo Incendie[Retired] with a final bid of 1.6mil. Problem was he never got back to me what he wanted. The trade stayed there where I was constantly trying to do this picture for him. It turns out this month he cancelled the trade and now I cannot get a hold of him. So I've decided to do the auction over again. A lot of this is the same information and some of you might even remember it. So let's give this another fighting chance shall we?

Will do:
- Couples (same sex as well) n_~
- Anthro
- OC's
- Partical nudity (only tasteful, I decide what is and is not.)

Won't do:
- Hentai
- Mechs
- Color (these are only black and white images in this auction.)

What you could get:
Pencil option only from 1-150K
1-100k: Detailed Pencil waist up single drawing.
101-150K: Detailed Pencil full-body single drawing.
Watercolor is available from 151K and up.
151K-300K: Either Detailed Waist-up Pencil Couple image or waist up single watercolor image.
301k-500k: Either Full-body Detailed Pencil Couple image or Waist-up Watercolor couple image.
Anything above 501K can be discussed if you would like a different medium.
Auto-buy: Full body Watercolor Couple painting (Or whatever medium you choose) with background (nothing too detailed but a background none the less. I don't want it to over power the drawing.)+ Waist-up single Detailed Pencil drawing.

I'm sorry if the prices seem high but honestly I won't be doing this often if ever again! This takes up much more of my time and there is cost involved for the paper and materials.

If you have references that would be wonderful especially for OC's or if it's an image of you or someone you know I'll need a reference image for sure n_~

Option to send image:
I am willing to send the winner the actually peice of art through the mail if they are willing the pay the shipping charges. That can be decided after seeing the finished product. But please mention if you are interested.

New Freebie Game
The person to get the number 35 when rolling One. one hundred sided die will get a free headshot lineart from me.
Rules:
1. You can roll up to three times (please number each one)
2. If you win you must tell me exactly what you want. I won't wait a few days for you to decide what you want.

It will look like the ones I sell at my art shop. Here is what they look like:

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
1. No fighting
2. No bitching about pricing
3. If I tell you to leave you must get out.
4. Auction will end on Thursday August 17th at Midnight Central Standard Time
5. The winner is the last bid before the clock turns midnight. So anything after 11:59am Central time will not be accepted even if it's higher.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is more on my personl online portfolio website I have made the address is:
http://www.infodust.com
Or my recent lineart style is at Deviant:
http://rvaya.deviantart.com

Again this is only for a Black and White image no colors. If you decide you want stipling the little dots that will be a high price it takes ages to finish. blaugh xd

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500

Starting Bid: 50K

Current and High Bidder: Vaga Deathrose: Auto-Bought for items worth 2.8million

Auto-buy: Angelic Sash or a Nov 2003 + AFK

Note: I have upped the value on items. i realised I was valuing it a bit low before.

Items are accepted and encouraged in bids I go by 'TEH GUIDE' guide at mid-low value:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8435536

Items I would love to have in the bids: simply because I want these items n_n
-Jacked-Up Shirt
-Kandy Korn Hat
-Jacked-Up Shoes
-03 Letters
-August 06's valued at 9k

Bid History:

Vaga Deathrose
Rvaya
Vaga Deathrose

This is not an official bid but how would you value AFk+ Angelic scarf+ horns of the demon + ninja headband + winged anklets + staff of the angels???

Let's see I figure it at about 2.8 million xd

Well consider it autobought then =3

Kagemi
1200k heart

Dixie
Add a March 05 letter please.

NV- 1185K

Dixie
Don't grumble at me Kagemi! *laugh* it's not nice!

Add three more bags please.

Value- 1,105.5k

Kagemi
*grumbles about people who grumble* xd rofl

What does it mean a different medium? What other kinds of mediums are there?

Dixie
...*grumbles*...

add another bag please

New value- 1,053k

Kagemi
1045k 3nodding

Dixie
I'd like to add a halloween paper bag to my bid.

bag- 16.5

New Value 1036.5 (???) *goes to get a calculator*

....*grumbles at new bidders*....*thbbts* xp

Kagemi
Kay. 1030k. 3nodding

Dixie
I'd like to add 60k pure to my bid please.

Kagemi
960k pure then. 3nodding And I would be interested in having the image mailed to me.

Dixie
I am interested in having the orginal sent to me if I win, and, I would like to bid a Dec. 03 letter.

Lothereal
200k please. heart

Silver Moonblade
Hmmm...

I Bid 101k.

Cause I'm an a** and want the next tier. razz

TAngelCinnamon
xd Hi, hi! I added your link already. ^^ I wished my money weren't all tide up for contest funds cuz your art is amazing.

I'll start bid at 50k though. *probably won't win crying *

and good luck. . .u definately deserve more than this. xd

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500

Please use the code below to link me n_n

If you would like me to add you to my links please post the code in this thread I will not go looking for your linking code.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16074085][img]http://www.infodust.com/auction/linkbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
Okay we are open!
i remember this auction!!

good luck n___n
Another realism artist, woohoo! Good luck! =]

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
2iYo

good luck n___n

Oh my it's been awhile xD Nice seeing you.

Yeah I hope this time it works >.<
Rvaya
2iYo

good luck n___n

Oh my it's been awhile xD Nice seeing you.

Yeah I hope this time it works >.<

it HAS been a while n__n~
i'm sure you'll get a really good HB :]] your realism = * q* <#333

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
I hope so. I need to get a nov 03 to pay back a friend >.<
nov 03 @__@ those are expensive;;

what happened? O:

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
Oh well along time ago say a year ago I got these minis and a good friend of mine named Xyse lent me a Nov 03 so I could get the minis before they went even higher up in value. Well I thought I was gonna pay him back a long time ago and I'm still not very close.
What with going to France for three months, filing for a divorce, and going to school this summer I've been pretty busy to try and vend and whore myself out to return it. And now I'm determined to get it back as soon as possible. blaugh

Rvaya's Partner

-pushes the door with her bums, tray ladden with champagne and appetizers in her arms- Party time ! I come with blessings and wishes of successes for you, Rvaya n_n

Melril's Wife

Aged Millionaire

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
Ohh you've made it!

-gets all the goodies and sets them on the table then rushes into Mel's arms- n_n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff