Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Welcome to the Vampire Soul Agency. I do believe you don't know why you are here... Armand and David must not have told you. You are here to adopt the soul of a long ago vampire. Do you have a choice? Yes. But do remember: If you choose to leave, you may never return and you WILL forget of this encounter. Now, let us journey on! You have a few rooms you may visit... I prefer it if you go in order... My name? I'm Jessie, former Talamasca researcher.

Let there be guild Linkage!

Page One
1. Intro
2. Updates
3. Rules
4. History
5. NPC
6. Availability
7. Familiars
8. Night Haven
9. FAQ
10. Artists
11. Colorists
12. Owner
13. Customs
14. Affie/Link
15. Credits

Page Two
16. Breeding
17. Owner List
18. Familiar List
19. Events
This is News.
User Image
=September 13th= Open! At last! The Flatsale is starting at 8: 45, after my go. In 3 minutes. Also, I'm in the process of drawing a new vampire type... This is a type, and within that type, the vampires don't look the same. So yeah.
=July 25th=Let there be guild Linkage! And we have an auction!
=July 20th= VSA thread created.

Page One
1. Intro
2. Updates
3. Rules
4. History
5. NPC
6. Availability
7. Familiars
8. Night Haven
9. FAQ
10. Artists
11. Colorists
12. Owner
13. Customs
14. Affie/Link
15. Credits

Page Two
16. Breeding
17. Owner List
18. Familiar List
19. Events
This is Rules.
User Image
=General Rules=
1. Please, No Flaming.
2. Please Check all the drama at the door.
3. No bitching or complaining if you don’t get a FS or Auction.
4. No pissing staff off, Please.
5. No STEALING art. Or You WILL be reported and whiskey-listed.
6. Please be at least semi-literate. As in using corect spelling and sentences. No *’s.
7. Smile!
8. Read the FAQ before PMing the mule.
9. All rules of Gaia Online Interactive apply here too. That's it. No discussion.
10. Don't diss Led Zeppelin.

=Vampire Acquiring Rules=
1. Please Pay promptly within 24 hours of getting something.
2. Please contact The Mule promptly when you have been accepted for ordering.
3. No guilt-jerks (Ex. My momma died so I hafta have one to make me feel better! )
4. Only bid what you have on you.
5. Read the rules before bidding or attempting to acquire a vampire of your own.
6. Don't whine if you don't win... Try again. There will eventually be another soul found.
7. Please wait for the GO before you begin. Offers/bids/etc. will be ignored if you try to do so before my 'GO.'
8.To give info for me to fill the cert, POST the form in the thread.

=Breeding Rules=
1. Please see prices in the Information post of the vampire. Certain types of vampires will not accept certain kinds of humans. Different types cost different amounts to breed depending on rarity of type and how complex the lineart is. One newborn/breeding.
2. Post to claim spot(s) for breeding. If you see an empty slot for that type, post the following: image of the creator and the target & acquainted/non-acquainted. Then send the trade shortly after. Slots are filled based on who sends the trade first.
3. Love (or hate) has few boundaries. Almost any type will accept any human. No discrepancy on gender, class, anthro, taura, etc. But they must be adults (or up, as demonstrated by Claudia's case).

=RP Rules=
1. No Godmodding or 'perfect' characters. Everyone has flaws even vampires.
2. Use [], {}, (()) for OOC .
3. Literacy is a virtue!
4. No eternal quoting!
5. Don't control another's vampire. i.e.:
Player 1: Vamp 1: Tries to suck blood
Vamp 2: Lets him
Vamp 1: I AM MASTER!!!
Player 2: ((WTF?))
6. Don't make me use the dramallama

=Activity Rules=
1. Please try to be active.
2. If you're inactive for two months, you will be PMed with a warning.
3. If you've been inactive for three months, you will receive one more PMed warning.
4. One week after the final PM, if there's been no activity (or you haven't contacted us), your Soul will be put up for adoption.
5. Note - this doesn't mean that if you have to go on hiatus, we'll take your Soul away. If you tell us beforehand that you have to go on hiatus, none of this will happen.

Page One
1. Intro
2. Updates
3. Rules
4. History
5. NPC
6. Availability
7. Familiars
8. Night Haven
9. FAQ
10. Artists
11. Colorists
12. Owner
13. Customs
14. Affie/Link
15. Credits

Page Two
16. Breeding
17. Owner List
18. Familiar List
19. Events
This Is History.
User Image
Our history, you say? Our history isn't simple.

One day, just a short year ago, all of the educated vampires (excluding Gabrielle, for she was away, wandering) got together to discuss the growing problem of older vampires suddenly appearing. They were not following society's rules, for few knew of the rules. Then Jessie, of Talamasca fame, piped up.

"Maybe they were made years ago, by Magnus or someone, possibly the old Parisian coven, or the Roman coven, and forgotten about. We could put these poor creatures up for adoption by humans. And, to counteract the problems made by uneducated solitary loneliness, I would research them up, others would find them, and there would be order again."

And so, VSA was founded.

Page One
1. Intro
2. Updates
3. Rules
4. History
5. NPC
6. Availability
7. Familiars
8. Night Haven
9. FAQ
10. Artists
11. Colorists
12. Owner
13. Customs
14. Affie/Link
15. Credits

Page Two
16. Breeding
17. Owner List
18. Familiar List
19. Events
This is NPC
User Image
There are, of course, NPC's. You may never see their faces, but they are around.

=Maharet=
The fifth oldest vampire. Her sister was made by Khayman, the third. After Akasha and Enkil died, she became the third oldest, and her sister became the Queen Of The Damned. Her image can be found here.

Page One
1. Intro
2. Updates
3. Rules
4. History
5. NPC
6. Availability
7. Familiars
8. Night Haven
9. FAQ
10. Artists
11. Colorists
12. Owner
13. Customs
14. Affie/Link
15. Credits

Page Two
16. Breeding
17. Owner List
18. Familiar List
19. Events
This is Availability.
User Image
Availability is limited... We have a hard time uncovering rogue vampires. But please, wait while I look harder... It'll only take me a short while!

Sorry, we only accept pure gold, donation letters, or a mix of pure gold and donation letters.

Cert

You'll get a few chances to get a vampire. The first is a Flatsale, the second an Auction, the third an event.

User Image

=Flatsale=
Flatsales will feature a pair of vampires, costing 14k each. There will be payment plans set up, read about them in the guild. However, plans are not preffered. THERE IS ONE PER PERSON PER MONTH. Also, If I like one prompt the same as another, either the first (if the're both first timers) or the first-timer gets the vampire.

If you win, please PM the mule with the following:
Name:
Thank You.

Preview
1. User Image
Sorry the picture's a bit blurry! It's the only ID she had.
Time and Date
Wednesday, September 13th, 8:45 PM
Prompt
Imagine you are one day 'chosen' to become a vampire. After this, you are taken out to hunt. Describe your first hunt, literately, along with anything you may have noticed on this hunt.

User Image

=Auctions=
Auctions are generally decided by the artist. However, there are two yearly ones. The first is during Christmas season, the second is end of June. Auctions are generally cosplay or themed. THERE IS NO PAYMENT PLAN.

Time And Date
Now-August 25th

User Image

=Events
EVENTS HAS BEEN MOVED TO PAGE TWO, POST 19.

User Image

=Types And Stages=
Finnicky
Gabrielle, Lestat's ruthless mother, is finnicky. She is constantly adventuring, and pretty much ignores civilization. Finnicky vampires hate taking care of demanding and spoiled kids.

Classy
Classy vampires, like Armand, tend to stay there in civilization. They aren't in the spotlight, but they are noticed. They don't care about the child's traits.

Flashy
Flashy vampires, like Lestat, enjoy being in the spotlight, as a rockstar or model. They like beautiful children who are talented and have promise. They are rash in their actions.

Stages of vampiric blood are different.

Human- Your charge is a mortal human, not yet attacked by a vampire.

Newborn- Your charge is now a newborn, just made into a vampire. The only change from human is the tooth pointing out, and more vivid hair. You have a newborn for about two weeks.

Fledgling- Your vampire is a fledgling for around 200 years, or around three weeks in real time. The vampire is now slightly paler, with very brilliant hair, more noticeable teeth, and a suddenly 'new' style, possibly more Victorian, but definitely a 'statement' and may appear from Roleplay.

Underground- Your vampire is underground; this hits a vampire every 500 years (7 weeks) or so. This is the first. All you see is a coffin, or some other dark place (i.e. sarcophagus, filled in grave, closet, etc. somewhere no human could get to the creature). Stays like this for around a week.

Vampire- A middle-aged vampire, now very, very pale, with bigger teeth, a whole new style (based on a book or movie. If a vampire was middle-aged when Pirates of the Caribbean came out, it may dress like a pirate). Stays like this for about seven weeks, goes Underground, and gets a makeover for another seven weeks. (15 weeks total)

Child of Millenia- Pretty much pure white, with vivid hair, eyes, style, etc. Looks sorta like marble. Has the last style change ever. CANNOT BE KILLED. Few get to the last stage, because of boredom with life and such.
This is Familiars.
User Image
=Familiars=
Familiars are cute little Chibi children, and mortal. They are done completely by MyincePie. EXAMPLE:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/myincepie/HopeChibi.png

Familiars are 30 Credits. Credits can be earned by posting in a journal.
1 Credit=1 LITERATE paragraph
1 LITERATE paragraph= 4 good sized sentences or so.

Familiars are not customs, but you can decide on clothing colors, hair color, skin color, and eye color.
This is Night Haven
User Image
Night Haven is the Coven's base. It's also where Louis has taken to selling devilish items that Memnoch told Lestat how to make. LOUIS IS SELLING NOTHING TODAY.
This is FAQ.
User Image
=FAQ=
General questions:

How much will they cost?
They will cost 14k, and payment plans will be accepted if you absolutely can't pay. These are not preferred, though.

Are they RP-required?
Yes. I'll expect you to roleplay as the Vampire’s with maybe you watching over them. .

So they're all different?
Not a single one will be exactly the same - so, keep that in mind, artists. I'll want custom lineart, and no two vampires will be the same.

Do you take bribes for customs?
Yes we do take bribes for custom’s and auctions. Just Pm the mule, or the Artist you want to draw about it.

How much does A Vampire cost?
When the auction/flatsale/raffle is on it will specify then. Different vampires have different costs but I’d say between 10k to 15k for flats.

What is an abandoned Vampire?
A vampire whose owner is no longer a resident of Gaia or who no longer wants or cares for it. Abandoned Vampires usually require more care and are given away in free events.

I don't want my pet. Can I sell it?
NO. You bought it because you wanted it, so either you put it up for FREE adoption or make a FREE event or give it away for FREE.

Can I be a guest Artist or Cger?
Yes, Just Pm the Mule to see if you’ll be accepted to make one flat sale.
User Image

RP questions:

How will the new Vampires people meet?
Once your human is turned into a vampire, you meet one of the ancients who will be your ‘master for a while and teach you live as a vampire. Then, you’ll be able to go around and meet other vampire’s who you might fall for, or end up hating with a passion.

Will the knowledge of what the Vampire is be available out of character?
Yes, it will be. When you buy the FS, you’ll find out a small list of the character’s personality.
This Is Artists.
User Image
=Kitsune=
User ImageUsername: apathicxtears
You can call her: Kit, Kitsune, Apathic
Art Sample:Sample
A Word on Herself:
Kit: Please tell me what you want here!

=Vamp_Yuripa=
User Image
Username: Vamp_Yuripa
You can call her: Vamp, Vamp_Yuripa, Kat
Art Sample:Sample
A word of hers:
Well, I'm Vamp_Yuripa but you can call me either Vamps or Kat. I'm and 18 year old senior, and I'm a dancer on my schools dance team. I'm clasified as 'goth' too, although I do have bright red hair. I love any kind of rock, such as H.I.M. (Who I saw live) and other headbanger's music. I'm very pale too, although I do have freckles. What else... I love all vampire, mythogical, and Fantasy books and I love anything related to geisha's or Japan. I'm also One of the artist here at the Shop.
This Is Colorists.
User Image
=Kalide=
User ImageUsername: Kalide
You Can Call Her: Kal
Art Sample: Her Coloring, Not Lines
A Word On Herself:
I'm Kalide~ Also known as Kal, or Jo. I recently turned sixteen and once school starts (August 8th) I'll be a Junior. My schedule is crazy for this school year, but I'll find time to get on and do what I need to do (I always work Gaia stuff into my schedule!). I have two AP (Advanced Placement) classes and two Honors classes, so I'll probably have a lot of homework. Plus, I shall be in Web Design 2 (I call it Web 2), Drawing 3 (So I can get into AP Art next year) and Drama 3. Once Drama kicks up I'll have less time, but it shouldn't hurt my Gaia stuff time too much. I get my license in the next month or so, and I'll be driving a Suzuki Verona. ^^;

I like to color, and I tend to talk way too much. I'm probably in the top 10 of my class, and I plan to go to college and I plan on getting multiple degrees. I hope to have one in Graphic Design, one in Web Design, one in Music (Sound Board), and one in Lit. with a minor in history. I am a grammar/spelling Nazi.

In fact, one of my nicknames is Nazi (it's actually quite funny how I got that nickname. A friend of mine saw me when I dyed my hair red and it happened to be nearly the same color as a swastika, so he called me Nazi.) I'm a natural blonde, I have blue eyes (that switch between blue, gray, and green) and I have no label. I listen to all types of rock, and I listen to techno as well, but my heart will always be in the 80s. I love the 80s. My favorite band is Guns and Roses and I'm a huge Gamer.

And...

That's about it~

=Celelorien=
User ImageUsername: Celelorien
You can call her: Cel, as in Kel, not Sell.
Art Sample: Sample, Not Her Lines
A Word On Herself:
I be Celelorien, which is pronounced with a hard C. Not "sele" but "kele" doki doki? you can call me Cel or Cele if you prefer. I'm an 18-almost-19 first year-almost-second art major in college with a potential minor in Japanese. I like all music except rap and heavy metal. I'm a big fan of fantasy, sci-fi, and manga. I play DDR and have a natural tan. I am, if you cannot tell, obsessed with Japan and an extreme grammar/spelling nazi. Here at the shop I'm a colourist, because although I can draw I prefer to bringing life to lines.
This Is Owners.
User Image
=Myi-Chan=
User ImageUsername: MyincePie
You can call her: Jess, Myi-Chan, Incy-Chan, Incy-Dictator-Sama xd
Art Sample: Really Crappy Coloring and Lines XD
A word on herself:
I'm MyincePie, the owner, who you may cal Myi-Chan or Incy-Chan. I LUFF on Fruits Basket, especially Haru!I'm a 12-year old swimmer and guitarist at Juilliard School of music. I love listening to H.I.M and Led Zeppelin. I'm a 'goth', but don't stereotype me like that. I practice magic spells, but just for fun. My favorite books are the vampire chronicles by Anne Rice, what this shop is based on. Umm... I'm very pale, and a Straight-A student. I'm going into 8th grade, and people think I'm a vampire, so they just don't bother me. I scored better than most graduating HS seniors in America in reading on the SATs. Yeah. So don't be too literate like me. xd

EDIT: I'm a blonde. Deal. xd And Vamp's are awesome!

=Pingu=
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Pingu
Quote: "Let me eat your brains... Now."
Hates: When people insult the suprmacy of eating brains.
This Is Customs.
User Image
Customs are probably the easiest to explain...
=Package One, The Basic Custom=
First, you provide a simple description and possibly a reference, but the artist has the right to stray from what you say. About two weeks before each growth, you'll tell us how to grow yours. For example, if you have a vampire 2, you would say: Gabrielle now has a different style. She's taken to wearing an Arabian style outfit, like Jasmine from Aladdin. She also now has a small feather bracelet on her wrist, and the feather is pure white. 50k

=Package Two, The OC/Cosplay Custom=
If the cosplay or OC changes at all throught the years, then those changes would be reflected in the artwork. Of course, the minor changes (jewelry, hats, other accessories) would still be allowed between stages.

If you have an OC, please say EXACTLY how you want the vampire to look through the years. We try not to stray, but we may. 100k

BE WARNED: Human-Newborn, and the Vamp-Underground stages can't be customised, because there are certain limitations. I.E. the Human was just made a vampire a few hours ago, or something of the like.

=Ordering=
If you want to order, please fill out this form:

Form
Name:
Age at death:
Username:

Regular Only
Hair color:
Hair Style:
Eye color:
Ref (optional):
Nationality:
Vague description:

Cosplay/OC only
Ref:
Minor changes
Form: (I.E. Sora's outfit changes between the KH games)

Payment:
Sorry, we only accept pure gold, donation letters, or a mix of pure gold and donation letters.

=Slots=
Apathicxtears:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

Vamp_Yuripa:
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

=Bribes, Pet Trades, Art Trades=
As any money-hungry creature would do, you can always try for an art or pet trade.

Kit's Definite Yes Pets:
NONE YET

Yuripa's Definite Yes Pets:
NONE YET

We also accept bribes. If the custom slots are closed, this is the way to go.
This Is Affiliates.
User Image
Hello... If you want to affiliate with us, please PM a link to the mule... If you don't post for a month, we assume you have closed shop and we will take down your link.

If you'd like to be on the watchlist, simply send a friend request to the mule... See, so easy!

=Link Us=

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15838989&page=1][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l189/VampSoulAgen/VSASmallbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15838989&page=1][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l189/VampSoulAgen/VSABanner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

=Link Out=

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

This Is Credits.
User Image
Thank you everyone!
Especially thanks to the staff:
=Staff=
Apathicxtears- Artist
Vamp_Yuripa- Artist
Kalide- Colorist
Celelorien- Colorist
Leilia- Guest Colorist
MyincePie- Owner and Creator and Colorist

=White List=
ApathicxTears- Wonderful staff, very supportive
Vamp_Yuripa- Wonderful Artist, Very Helpful, Donated the guild, drew the first auction
Kalide- Awesome Colorist who tries, even though she has RL situations against her
Celelorien- Amazing Colorist who is there, colored the first FS...
Your Inner Nerd and Sagua- First non-staff posters who posted as soon as the last spot was reserved
Leilia- Pretty colors, Guest Colorist
MyincePie- Started the shop, created idea

=Greylist=
None

=Black List=
None

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers