Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Phantom

This Shop is cloused Temporaryly for Renovations, you may still post here, there just will be no real activaty.

Here is some New Things!
User Image
^
A new Angel Egg Style! (will must likely work to make better no fear!)

User Image

User Image
1~ Welcome <---- You are here
2~ News
3~ Rules
4~ Sale Types
5~ Item Shop
6~ Pick-Ups
7~ Staff
8~ Staff Samples
9~ Affiliates
10~ Mailing List
11~ Owner's List
12~ Reserved
13~ Reserved
14~ Reserved

O.G. Phantom

User Image

1~ Be respectful.
2~ The staff and I are your goddesses, and we except to be treated as such, human and animals sacrifices are not needed though, just tons of respect will do.
3~ Fallow Gaia’s rules! This isn’t a loosely goosey place!
4~ These are RP needy! If you are not around for a while, your Angel is taken away and will be used for the fallowing: Demonstrations of the artists drawing, auctioned off, use of NPCs. This doesn't mean that you need to RP everyday, just enough so we know you are in fact alive!
5~ Please join the guild! It will be mandatory! Seeing as the costomization begins in the guild and all...
6~ The rules are subject to change at any time I see fit.
7~ All rules are to be fallowed.
8~ NO FLAMING! You flame, you get reported.
9~ I know this idea isn’t original, I do not lay any claim on Angelic Layer as that would be disgraceful to the geniuses of Clamp!
10~ The guild has rules as well. These rules are to be fallowed.
11~ Have fun!
12~ There will be mostly flatsales; auctions will be a rare thing, hopefully. Meaning I hope the only auctions are cos-play acutions and not Angels that people forgot about.
13~ If you are to take an extended period of leave, let us know!

O.G. Phantom

User Image

~ Shop Cloused for Rnovations! New Stuff comeing in! New Graphics! NO MORE BASES! New Battle System that is better! More to do in General!

Old news:
Quote:
~Work is begin done on the battle system. As soon as we finish up with the certing and getting them to the owners finally we shall be begining clock working the guild. Meaning Staff, I want to be talking with you. It is now time for this shop to get on its feet. That is our goal this year, to get this place running and to have ONE good event go down. Thank you all.

~HALLOWEEN!!!! Banners will be up soon, I just have to scan our Witch in! But here is what is going on!
Flatsale:
THIS IS FOR NEW PEOPLE ONLY!!!!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!! There will be five eggs each at 5k.
Auction:
ANYONE can take part in this one! There will be two Angels, drawn by Kit going. Auctions will start at 5k.
Raffle:
Everyone can take part, BUT the Grim Reaper(first apperance) is only open to OWNERS. The Grim Reaper will have its own rules. Tickets will be 20 gold a peice and 200 tickets will be sold.
Dates:
Oct. 30 - Nov. 5
YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANGELS BY HALLOWEEN! THE STAFF HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THIS!~
~There is staff meetings going on right now. Planning for the next event is taking place right now. You owners need to tell your friends about it! We will be having a Halloween event next in line, more infromation will be given as it becomes avable!~
~The base arts are being redone currently and as soon as we finish them I promise there will be Angels for the picking up. Please just bare with me.~
~First Flatsale over!~
~Grand Opening!~
-Flatsale!
-Guild Opens!
-Monday, July 17, 2006!!!!!!!!!

O.G. Phantom

User Image
Here is the staff listing!

Artists:
Me!
apathicxtears

Colorists:
Me!
Senescentsoul
Jamans
` Kibi

Tagers:
Me!
Aquira

About the staff:

Me: I am fairly crazy and Clamp is my favortie group of Manga artists. I refuse to ever claim thiers or anyone else's work as my own! I will say I drew the Angel Egg and colored it though, as I did. For each staff member I will put what they did to help out with the shop. And please, I am on summer vacation currently and so when school kicks in again... *is near tears* let us just hope things settle just a little.

Aquira: I call her Aqua. She ended up making the cert and she outlined the Angel Egg for me bless her soul. She told me her drawing and coloring problem so I sujested being a tager, she took that job. It makes work easier for both Leilia and me. Trust me, drawing and coloring, NOT something that can be done in two secounds!

Senescentsoul: She is pretty much the same as The_Lonely_Bunch. But still they are both a big help. Infact all staff members are a big help! RESPECT THEM OR PAY THE PRICE! (coloring cloused, honestly, three jobs in a row? the poor thing! *gives Senes a cupcake for being a good sport even when she is busy*)

apathicxtears: Very new to our ranks. She is an artist. Please give her a nice warm welcome! *hugs this person* she also gives me ideas. BE NICE TO HER OR ELSE! scream

Jamans: She is a colorist, her work I think is pretty cute! Please be nice!

` Kibi: She is also a colorist and also new, please be nice.

Art Examples:
Me:

Senescentsoul:

apathicxtears:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jamans:
User Image
` Kibi:

O.G. Phantom

User Image

Okay for the previews it will be simple. These "pets" only have two stages. Angel Egg and Angel. The transision from Angel Egg to Angel is very unique I think because you RP it out. Here is an example thread from the guild: Click Here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Flameing_Angel/Shop/angelegg2copy.jpg[/img]
The Angel Egg, this is the same for every one

O.G. Phantom

User Image

PLEASE INFORM ME WHEN YOU HAVE PICKED UP YOUR ANGEL! You must save on your own server. They will stay up for a week, after that, they will be tossed.

Full Images:
Quote:
none

Tagged Images:
Quote:
none

O.G. Phantom

User Image

This shop is devided into three parts. General, Spicial, Weapons. These three parts are all different and unique. Here are the discriptions of what is most likely found in them:

General~ Here you will find wigs, cloth, starter kits, accesories, and other random stuff.
Weapons~ Fairly self expanatory. You can find nice weapon equitment here as well as armor.
Speical~ These items here will only be given out in events. These will be speical and limited items.

~General~
Starter Package(basic kit): This comes with your Angel Egg. The package contains a Laptop, a Stand, a Wig, and 3 pieces of Cloth. The colors are randomized, but if you pay an extra 100 gold to the guild account, then you get to chouse up to three colors. The forth color will be randomized. ~free or 100 gold

Wig: The wig is always long. It comes in many colors. ~50 gold

Cloth: The cloth is a speical kind that is to be used for Angels. This cloth is made speical for them. ~50 gold

Cat Ears and Tail: Just as it says. You can chouse up to two colors and the pattern. ~200 gold

~Weapons~
Bow and Arrow: A techno-style bow and arrow, prefect for any hunter Angel. ~150 gold

(any sujestions? PM me!)

~Speical~
There are none avable yet.

O.G. Phantom

User Image

If your wish for a Banner from me, here:
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The image is the same as the one at the top of the page.

User Image

Kaho's Shop!

Need a Romantic Poem? Click Here!!!!!!!!

User Image

O.G. Phantom

O.G. Phantom

User Image

ImpmonsTrueTamer101-Gabiel
Xiaflame-Akiya
Kaho-kun-Sunako

O.G. Phantom

O.G. Phantom

O.G. Phantom

O.G. Phantom

Quick Reply