no... (>__>); 0.029649595687332 3.0% [ 11 ]
cheese? (o_O); 0.1644204851752 16.4% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 371 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 81 82 83 > >>

User Image

Welcome to my art shop~!!

User Image

PRICES
**please initiate the trade so I know you have the money, I will not accept until the picture is completed. ^^
****each additional character will cost 10,000g
***cant afford the prices then items worth the price or greater will do~ X3

head shot
not colored - 5,000g
toned - 8,000g
colored - 10,000g

waist up
not colored - 9,000g
toned - 13,000g
colored - 17,000g

full body
not colored - 10,000g
toned - 15,000g
colored - 20,000g

chibi
not colored - 5,000g
toned - 7,000g
colored - 10,000g

~Add On Stuff~
turning your pics into animated gifs
animations
eye blinks - 5,000g
ear twiches - 5,000g
falling items - 6,000g
tail wags - 10,000g
wing flaps - 10,000g
**gif prices may vary depending on wing type request.

User Image

STORE HOURS

closed

* pm's are checked on weekends and sometimes on weekdays, but if you really need to reach me here is my e-mail:
nanayuki_chan@hotmail.com
please make the subject "Shinya Art Shop Cutomer = [your name] "

User Image

CONTENT

Notice Board
About
Rules
Waiting List
Samples
Generic Art
Bumping Prizes
Black List
Newsletter
Links

User Image

User Image

before asking for art or if i must leave for a few days due to school please look to here for information on your art trades or about making new trades... those who dont sign up for the newsletter can check here for the updates they would have recieved via PM~

DATE: OCT 24
I'm sorry but my mom is still here & since I just graduated I’ve been packing to move back home so I cant really work on anything right now~ neutral

I WILL continue the shop work next week~ 3nodding
But if anyone wants to cancel then thats okay~

User Image
DATE: OCT 16
Sorry i've been away... my mom is now here and i cant really be on the internet all the time... i'm almost finish Sephichan pics i just need to color them~ 3nodding and since my bump waiting people have been waiting for a while i'll be doing the first 2 people on list after Sephichan pic~ biggrin
oh and since they have Oct. monthy item out now i have added them to the list of items i want~ they are:

Kaya the Cat - 5 pictures (not sure why i want it but i do...)

one full body pic colored (valued at: 20,000g )
Gothic Veil - 4
Vampire Hunter - 2
Grunnies - 2

User Image
DATE: OCT 1
Hey everyone~ I’m very sorry to say but all art trade have been put on hold until next weekend…
My apartment complex is doing a maintenance check for a few of the buildings in my area so I really gotta clean. XD lol My apartment is soooo cluttered with junk and I have to find somewhere to keep me and my sisters cats... (Because we never paid the pet deposit~ we are not suppose to have them~)

Anyway please forgive me but I really need to do this or I may either get kicked out or have to pay the $200 pet deposit~ neither of which I want happening~ XP

User Image

I'm back~!!! and now currently taking commissions for monthly collectables that i've missed~ i will draw either a waist up or full body pic of anything for any one of the following items:

*Side Note: the number that is after the items name is how many of that one item I would like~ but once I get that amount of that one item its name will be crossed out from the list and art available for that item is over.

Kaya the Cat - 5 pictures (not sure why i want it but i do...)

one full body pic colored
Gothic Veil - 3
Vampire Hunter - 2
Grunnies - 2
Superior Form - 3
Gift of the Gods - 2
Summoning Tomes - 1
Cloud - 3
Western Zodiac - 4
Enchanted Strings - 1
Fire Flower - 2
Winter Rose - 1

one waist up pic colored
Lunar Scythe - 1
Yokai's Treasure - 1
Demonic Anklets - 2
Mecha Form - 1
Celestial Wrap - 1

User Image

User Image

just a little area where i can write about ShinyaChan & his Coco he always has on his back~ 3nodding i’ll just post a little description about random stuff i want people to know about them… and maybe something about the real person behind the avi too~ lol

--==still under construction==-- xp

User Image

User Image

Just a few simple rules i have about my shop that i'd like everyone to follow~ these will also help to keep you off the black list~

User Image

Serious buyers only please

Do not retract purchases

No crowded Avatars

Please be respectful ^^

User Image

User Image

1. Solael
2. ` shiko
3. Vain Lavariel

User Image

WAITING LIST 2
Anyone on this list will be moved up to the main waiting list when space is available. Please remember that if you are on this list you may have to wait longer then the normal wait time.

1. xXPetraXx
2. someboyishere2
3. n/a
4. n/a
5. n/a
6. n/a

User Image

BUMP PRIZE WINNERS

1. Sumiko `
2. Solael
3. Kingcore Koopa
4. Takako Mizuki
5. xXPetraXx
6. _______________________

User Image

COMPLETE TRADES

1. shox2 (User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. first customer~)
2. [L]ord [O]f [L]ore
3. [SoRa.ShamPloo]
4. Caelrona
5. Hyrekia
6. Yuki no Usagi
7. Tre Le Coco
8. Sumiko `
9. xxxxsuperficial
10. snow_reflection
11. Pixilate
12. KnuxAmy
13. Thunder Goddess Kaori
14. KnuxAmy (User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1st recurring customer)
15. sango712
16. Solael
17. Mastey (User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. very nice tip)
18. Kaldeagirl
19. Sephichan
20. Proscure
21. KnuxAmy - 2
22. Proscure - 2

User Image

User Image

WILL DRAW

Shounen ai

Bishounen

Original characters

Real people (anime style of course)

Anything else anime/manga related

User Image

WON'T DRAW

Hentai

Yaoi

Yuri

Mechas

User Image

All art is Copyright 2005-2006 Kendra Zeringue (aka ShinyaChan)
☆☆☆☆~click below for full images~☆☆☆☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

this is a section of stuff that i make that’s cheaper and smaller than most of my stuff xd lol its just base items that I can easily edit so that’s why i say its cheaper~ xd it consist of stuff like banners & bump pics biggrin

User Image

Dream Avi Quest Banner

Need a promotional banner for you quest? then this item is for you~!! xd

PRICE: 5,000

To order one I just need 3 things from you~

1. a before and after picture of your avi~
make sure that the picture is a ".png", ".bmp" or ".gif" because i need either a clear or clean background to place over the BG of the banner.

2. give me a sample of the color you want for the background or the hexadecimal number.
You can have up to two colors in the BG (see example 2) or you can have a mono one (see example 1).
** you can also choose for your main BG to have either lines(ex. 2) or a checker pattern(ex. 3) or none~

User Image

3. please choose one of the following as your extra BG that will go over your main BG (this is also optional)

User Image

here is are a few examples of how the finished banner looks like~

example 1: (don't worry it wont come with sample watermark)
User Image
example 2:
User Image

User Image

**more coming soon & someone PLEASE help me come up with a better name for this section~ sweatdrop

User Image

User Image
This feature is only accepted when bump waiting list has an empty space~ please read rules below on how to bump. ^w^

User Image

Anyone who gets 200 bumps will win a free head shot~!!
(This picture will either be one of the following, it all depends on how i feel at the time~)

-inked only
-inked with some color
-colored with loose lines
-colored with sketchy lines
-sketch only

User Image

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

--== a few things to remember ==--
** please number your bumps~!!! 3nodding
**if you do get 100 bumps send me a pm with the page number you got the 100th bump so i can check~ whee
** when I say bumping is no longer valid then I mean it~ you wont get anything if you try bumping after I post the stop bumping picture~
** if I do post the stop bumping picture and you have already started bumping and are not finished then you may continue to post and get your picture.
** the two games are always open and are never stopped unless I get too overwhelmed with art and can’t handle the orders~ so if you don’t think you can get to 200 by bumping then you can play either of the following post action games~

User Image

GAME 1
Roll a 20 sided dice 20 times and if you get any number between 350-400 you get free head shot as listed above.

User Image

GAME 2
choose a random number post action and between 1(lowest) and 200(highest) if you get any number between 1-50 you get free head shot as listed above.
User Image

User Image
(the reason i have one is because i have a bad memory lol~ )
**if you are in anyway disrespectful on this fourm then you'll end up here... stressed

**its empty right now and i hope it stays that way. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

If you would like to be informed when Shinya'Chan's Art Shop updates please send a PM to Momoka~Chan titled:

"Newsletter=[your name]"

In doing so you will be added to a list and receive updates by PM whenever i add new items to the shop or hold a contests, have special offers, etc.
Its an easy way to not have to keep coming back to check the Notice Board~ xd

User Image

click on momoka~chan's pic to go to her profile:
User Image

--==area still under construction==-- xp

User Image

User Image

Link to me and i'll link to you~!! ^_________^ 3nodding

User Image

ok so if you wanna affilliate please PM me a button that's around 88x33 pixels. Why? Because i like to keep things as even and neat in my links section as i can... if your button is not 88x33 pixels i will either use a text link or with your permision make one for you that is the right size~ 3nodding

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/shinyachan-s-art-shop-open/t.15566839/][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/nanayuki-chan/shoplink.gif[/img][/URL]

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/shinyachan-s-art-shop-open/t.15566839/][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/nanayuki-chan/shoplink5.gif[/img][/URL]

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/shinyachan-s-art-shop-open/t.15566839/][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/nanayuki-chan/shoplink3.gif[/img][/URL]

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/shinyachan-s-art-shop-open/t.15566839/][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/nanayuki-chan/shoplink4.gif[/img][/URL]

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/shinyachan-s-art-shop-open/t.15566839/][img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/nanayuki-chan/shoplink2.gif[/img][/URL]

User Image

LINK OUT

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Felicity Farms - Build a pet!

[hetero.life.mates]

User Image

User Image

reserved space~

User Image
wow O.O expensive-ness!

neat art!

User Image

reserved space~