Neffelpito (I have no idea how to spell that. x3) 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 3 ]
Tonpa (...) 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 1 ]
Other 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

User Image

------------------------------------------------------

What's up with this? Another quest?!

Oh! But this isn't just any quest. It's a quest for a guild!

Yes, a guild. A Hunter x Hunter guild, to be precise.

We have come to the conclusion that Gaia would be a much better place if it was home to an active Hunter x Hunter guild. A place where HxH fans can roam wild and free, where Killua and Kurapika fangirls can sqeal and giggle to their hearts' content, where the Genei Ryodan can be discussed openly without strangers staring as if you belonged in an asylum, and where people can ask why the Chimera Ant story arc is taking so darn long to complete.

So please, feel free to stop by and chat, bump, donate, or just wish us good luck in our pursuit.

In case you didn't notice, "donate" is our favorite. ninja

User Image

Post 1: Welcome

Post 2: Table of Contents (I didn't kn0w that!!1!one)

Post 3: Rules

Post 4: The Quest and Funds

Post 5: Donators

Post 6: Bumpers

Post 7: Affiliates

Post 8: Link Us

Post 9: White List

Post 10: Black List

Post 11: Updates

Post 12: About [+Tyusa+]

Post 13: About windlily

Post 14: About dyingfireinthecryingrain1

Post 15: Reserved
User Image

1.) Follow Gaia ToS. That's a given.

2.) Try not to stretch the pages.

3.) Absolutely no flaming or cybering. *shivers*

4.) Cut down the quote monsters.

5.) If you make us mad, you go straight to the black list, and you shall be ignored.

6.) Blatant advertising is a big no no.

7.) We reserve the right to add rules whenever we see fit and without warning.
User Image

We want a guild! We want a guild!

And we want the best darn guild around!!

The Guild - We can afford it!! <3

Now, we shall keep this thread going so as to obtain funds to keep said guild in shape!!

*determined anime pose*
User Image

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)
User Image

1.) windlily

2.) [+Tyusa+]

3.) InsaneOddBall

4.) symphony in peril

5.) sonezaki

6.) The Layla Hamilton

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)
User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15009761&][img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/windlily/HunterxHunter/hxhbanner2.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15009761&][img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/windlily/HunterxHunter/hxhbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15009761&][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/AngelAlchemistRach/Sacred%20Hunter%20x%20Hunter%20icons/HxHbanner.jpg[/img][/url]
User Image

No one just yet.
User Image

No one just yet.
User Image

June 26 -- We can afford a guild!!! <33 Now ... what to name it? x3

June 27 -- JaJanken! We named the guild. xD

July 6 -- Nothing's happened for a while. T.T

Timid Gekko

User Image

What can I say? I am a huge Hunter x Hunter fan and going to be the creator of the guild. <3 So you want to know about me? Well, I am your typical teenager, going into 11th grade and can't wait for school to end! Anime and manga are something I enjoy immensely but I do have other hobbies. Don't get me wrong. I became a member of Gaia around July of '05 and plan to stay for quite a long while. Hope to find some kind and wonderful people in here in the Hunter x Hunter charity guild. x3 I'm thinking about trying to get a Coco kitty off my friend for free and doing some bumping contest of some sort with it. >_> Who knows. (shrugs)

And finally, Welcome!
User Image

This post is all mine!! Muahahahaha!!!

Ahem.

Anyways, windy-chan is just your average, every-day, run-of-the-mill psycho. She's obsessed with Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist (an interesting combination, neh?) and enjoys being a part of things related to the afore-mentioned obsessions. That is what eventually led her to get wound up in all of this. But she doesn't mind. She's obsessed, remember?

windy-chan's entire life revolves around anime. Whether she be watching it, reading it, writing it, or drawing it.

This is not entirely by her choice, however, seeing as all of the bi-polar, hyped-up characters she creates do not come to her willingly but by force. Much like the impact of an alluminum baseball bat slamming itself into the back of her tender skull.

Well, now you know. Or don't know. That depends on just how much of the above description you actually understood.

Anywho, Ciao!
I am obsessed with HXH and have several of the games and even bought the shonen jump fighting game just because Gon is playable. I'm a frosh in college and hope to write my own comics someday. I've read every manga chapter and I am slowly watching the anime. Kurapika is my bishie and I claim him. My favorite character though smokes a eight foot pipe and is sadly only in the manga. Hisoka gives me nightmares, and I read lots of other mangas while attempting to have what some may call a life. I work 11 p to seven am, such our schedules of when were on may not match very often. Occasionally you may find me running around the local mall throwing cookies at people and screaming why do kids shop at hot topic?! gonk
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas