Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah so I was at a birthday party the other day. Yes, a pool party in the rain. Anyways. Almost every single girl there (except for 2 or 3) is afraid of me. LOLZ CUZ IM SO GOTHICCC. Anyways.

So we all know that game where we jump of the diving board and someone screams out a catagory and the person who jumped has gotta name something in that catagory before they hit the water? Yeah so we're playing that.

So then we're going around "having fun," playing that game. AND CUZ ADULTS ALWAYS GOTTA WATCH KIDZ IN THA POOL we have 2 ladies and a grandmother on the deck and they can hear everything we scream...

So it's my turn (by the way, I own at this game) and I jump of the board and someone screams the name of a boy I DESPISE. So with my snazzalicious instincts, I scream "WHAT THE ********]" Now under water I realize what I say and I'm laughing (omgunderwater). So I come up and everyone is just looking at me and the adult are now standing up watching me like a hawk.

So I get in line again and jump of the board when one of my closer friends (knowing me better) screams "DRUGS." So right before I hit the water, at the top of my lungs, I scream "COCAINE." I come up and everyone is silent and staring at me.

Oops.

I also got that catagory of "boys" and screamed my own name. I'm such an idiot.

Discuss:
Awkward moments
Awkward moments with adults
Blood
Stupid games such as these.
lmao, err nice
that made me lawl
I applaud you rofl
What's so odd about saying cocaine? It's a drug.
I've heard that cocaine is good, just not good enough to justify the fact that it is so damn expensive... that and the drip is a real b***h.
Meow! Hear me roar!
What's so odd about saying cocaine? It's a drug.
I'm at a party with girls who'd never even dare say the WORD cocaine.
sad
I lol'd.

That was cool.

Proxy Prophet

Ogo the Unicorn
I've heard that cocaine is good, just not good enough to justify the fact that it is so damn expensive... that and the drip is a real b***h.

Yeah, it's not physically addictive and I hear it gives you lots of energy.

I'd feel bad about snorting stuff though. Well, not so much now that I have a nasal allergy spray.
you must be young if they looked at you for saying ********..
[ Mr Roboto ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
:D
rofl Nice one.
ive had a few awkward moments in my life but the most awkward one was when i was 13 and my dad walked in on me while i was auditioning my finger puppets. O_o

he just laughed at me and laughed at me everytime he saw me for 2 weeks.
Amor Roulette
you must be young if they looked at you for saying ******** am twelve.
Most girls there were probably thirteen.
I have a late birthday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces