Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like it?

Yeah!!! 0.5 50.0% [ 22 ]
Nope! 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 5 ]
Meh.. 0.38636363636364 38.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey, it's artistgrl38 here. I just decided to make one thread that served all the uses I'd need- Quest thread, art thread, and banner thread! Hope you like it here, chit chat is strongly encouraged. Don't be afraid to post! ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Table of Contents: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are here

Quest
Art shop
Banner Shop
Avitar Edits
Awesome people!
Affiliates / Links
Banner shop
Avitar edits
---------------

This is just a squished post of my real quest thread, which is here. However, that thread is never used.

Questing For: LUNAR CLOAK
6.5k / 19k

All prices are rounded up to make things easier. ^^
MAN I have a long way to go. sweatdrop
Yay thanks metal-gear-gear!!! heart

My overall quest is to get all of my items in my dream avitar!
I'm questing for:

*Black catscratch pants* 2100
*Black Paintbrush* 500
*Black strapless bra* 560
Coco kitty plushie - 15,000
Demonic Pitchfork - 64,000
*G-Lol dark dollie socks* 460
*G-Lol dark mistress top* 2000

Horns of the demon - about 200k! gonk
Lunar Cloak - 16,000
*Morgana's gloves* 450
*romani glasses* 1700

were tail - 20,000
*whip of fire* 8,500

*already have*
what I need
Hopefully I will get all of these! Thanks who everyone who helps out!

And (if) I finish this quest, I have another one! (Like I would ever get enough for demon horns, and even if I did, 200k looks like play money next to how much it will cost for my next avvie!!! gonk )

Joker Collar White-black - 50k
Joker Wand White-black - 30k
White Tiger Pants - 950
That 70s White Shirt - 2.5k
OMG - 860k
Mini Angel Wings - 30,000k
Prism Butterfly Mantilla - 8k
Devil Tail - 10,000k
Guitar of Demona - 30k
Guitar of Angellus - 30k
Winged Anklets - 150k
Nitemare Boots - 3k
Angelic Pendant - 200k
Angelic Sash - 3,000k
Gold Bracelet - 750
Gold Pocket Watch - 2k
Gold Wrist Watch - 1k
Gold Promise wring - 910
Kiki kitty plushie - 45k
Coco kitty plushie - 14.5k
Romani Glasses - 2k
White Medical Gloves - 500
Whip of Ice - 8.5k

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Table of Contents: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome

You are here
Art shop
Banner Shop
Avitar Edits
Awesome people!
Affiliates / Links
---------------

Welcome to my art shop! This is just a little compressed post from my art stand, which is here. However, my art stand is closed. It was waaay too much work to draw this huge picture, and only get paid 2k. And what really turned me off was my best and largest work, which took me about a month to do, I didn't get paid a penny for. So now I reserve my artistic services for people who ask nicely. mrgreen

Prices:
Color / Black and white / Line art
Full body CG: 5000 / 2500 / 1250
Waist up CG: 2000 / 1000 / 500
Head shot CG: 1000 / 500 / 250
Avitar trace: 2000 / 1000 / 500

Full body color CGs:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Line art Head shot:

Avitar trace:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. < becomes > User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
______________________Clicky for full size!

Welcome

Quest
You are here
Banner Shop
Avitar Edits
Awesome people!
Affiliates / Links
---------------

BANNER SHOP!

Welcome to my banner shop! Here I will be making animated banners for your signature! It's pretty simple, just tell me you want one! Of couse, you will need to supply me with either pictures or what you want the animation to be about. Remember: The more pictures, the better the animation!

PRICES*
1 picture = 300
2 pictures = 500
3 pictures = 700
4 pictures = 900
5 pictures = 1100
6 pictures = 1300
*All these prices includes an animated saying.
(in the sample the animated saying is "I am Professor X" wink

Sample

ORDER FORM

# of pictures: NUMBER HERE
Pictures: (optional if pre-made) COPY AND PASTE PICTURE URL'S HERE IN THE ORDER THEY WILL BE USED
Saying: YOUR SAYING HERE
Other: ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SPECIFY HERE

Welcome

Quest
Art Shop
You are here
Avitar edits
Awesome People
Affiliates / Links
---------------

AVITAR EDITS
Right now this is just a gallery, but at some point in the future I may offer my skills for hire. wink

Welcome

Quest
Art Shop
Banner Shop
You are here
Awesome people
Affiliates / Links
---------------

DONATORS!!!
elderscrollsfan156 - 2000 gold! :le gasp!:
metal-gear-gear - 1000 extra on her drawing! heart
erit 99mx - 2000 gold! :Vaya!:
SwordWalker - Zorro mask! :Que viva el zorro!:

People who bought art from me! I lurv you all!
Emstar_99
Chibi_Erika
Spectrum Warrior
ribbon_strawberry_check
elderscrollsfan156
Infero evil
erit 99mx
Jackelope
metal-gear-gear

Welcome

Quest
Art Shop
Banner Shop
Avitar edits
You are here
Affiliates / Links
---------------

BANNER!!

heart Thank you sooo much Print me out!! heart
(she made the slides for the banner! Look for her joint shop under the affiliates section)
[url=http://tinyurl.com/h8o3l][img]http://tinyurl.com/zz49o[/img][/url]

Quote:

(c) artistgrl38 reserves all rights to her banners, drawings, animations, and all else she has created.

Welcome

Quest
Art Shop
Banner Shop
Avitar edits
Awesome people
You are here
---------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If anyone would like to be in the affiliates section, all they have to do is ask! Of couse, They will recieve a banner to help support this thread as well. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I will be updating the samples section of my art shop post soon, Those drawings are out of date. However, depending on how much you pay me, that may be what you get. However, no worse than that. My deviant art will also go up there as well. Soon however, First I've got to get this thing under way!
. : [ B : U : M : P ] : .
dramallama dramallama dramallama Bump for the Llama! dramallama dramallama dramallama
cheese_whine dramallama emo
. . . . B U M P . . . . B U M P . . . . B U M P . . . . B U M P . . . . B U M P . . . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff