Welcome to Gaia! ::

Need Help?

-Need help on whatever service you have?
-Need a certian amount of fish for that hat you have always wanted?
-Need someone to bump your thread to keep it up and running?
-Need someone to recruit members to your guild, or advertise your guild/service?
-Or do you just want someone to have a banner in their sig for a certain period of time.

Whatever you need done, I am sure that I can complete it with a small fee.

Rates:

-Signature Ad: 2 gold for every post I make
-Bumping: 1 gold per bump

( I will add rates for different services as more services are requested)

*bumping service is in association with SB bumping*
if i give you a sprite can you make animations for it
Is it against the rules for me to ask you to advertise an out of gaia site in your sig?
[socrates]
Is it against the rules for me to ask you to advertise an out of gaia site in your sig?
no its not if he lets you
[socrates]

Yeah sure... you can advertise on my sig....ill send you a pm to discuss.

(oh and sorry mario...i dont know how to do that kind of stuff....if my help organization gets bigger, I will hire someone who knows how to!)
ninjapulse
[socrates]

Yeah sure... you can advertise on my sig....ill send you a pm to discuss.

(oh and sorry mario...i dont know how to do that kind of stuff....if my help organization gets bigger, I will hire someone who knows how to!)
ok thanks anyway i found someone else to do animations i could add my service to it i makes games for like 500-1000 gold depending on difficulty all people have to do is give details and i send it to them i have an example i can send if you have an e-mail
I have changed the rates of sig advertising to a post-based payment plan.
I have just added rates for bumping!
The Ninjapulse Help Services bump service is now in association with SB bumping!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff