Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
"It's like a mall, but without all the junk food"
~Skymist

Hello, and welcome to Thoughts, Passions, and Desires, our little corner of Gaia to sell art of all kinds. I am Koiyuki, Co-Founder and moderator for the IPG, and it is a pleasure to make your acquiantance. *bows*

Our shop is a little different from a lot of others you may see around Gaia, as we don't specialze in a particular serivice, or function. Many of us consider ourselves to be multi-threats in terms of talent, and ability, and if you explore this place a bit, you'll see why.

As to why we're doing this, it's because most of us want to find a way to put our talents to good use, and we all have items we wish to buy, but real life sucks away much of our free time, so therefore, they are eternally out of our reach.

My own reason is because I love to buy couple art of me, and my beloved, but most of the art I want is way out of my reach, so I'm hoping this shop will put it just a little closer.

All purpose shop rules

No plagerizing/stealing anything from the shop.

No being an asshat to the workers, or visitors.

No ignoring the worker's words. What they say, goes.

No unauthorized advertising.

No page stretching.

Break any of the bolded, and you will be put on the black list, and banned from the shop. No two ways about it.

As for making things with predone, or copyrighted images...contact the individual artist about it. However, officially, we have to publicly decline any requests to use them. And while we do like bumps, chat is much better, and will make us more likely to make you stuff, for free. Also, the workers appreciate tips, for their work, just to let you know.

Shop status: In motion, and taking orders

Art drawn from scratch

ninja Koiyuki:Open
    question Random Naysayer:To be determined
    3nodding Lord Vyce:Open
    3nodding Taoma:Open

Inking/Coloring
    3nodding Koiyuki: Open
    3nodding Meguru:Open

Writing/Editing:
    3nodding Koiyuki:Open

Graphic Design

Banners
    question Steel Raccoon:To Be Determined
    3nodding Meguru:Open

Animations

Jewelery

Thread Designing

Ad Writing

Translation

3nodding Japanese phrases, and Manga pages(Koiyuki):Open

Lessons(Japanese, PM for details)

Things in the works

3nodding Picture reading
    3nodding OS-tan arts
    3nodding Sigmaps(designed and mapped)
    3nodding Gem Stone Jewelery
    3nodding Language Lessons
    3nodding PodCasts
    3nodding Photo Retouching/Altering
    3nodding Soft Shaded Art
    3nodding Monotone Shaded Art
    3nodding Maka-Maka Coloring
    3nodding 4-koma art

Shop Directory

To be instantly taken to the place you wanna go, please copy the link you want from our directory, and paste it into your URL bar. After entering, you will be brought to the place you wish, within a few moments time.

Introductions, Rules, and Status

Art: Drawn With A Gentle Touch
Introductions
Things that will and will not be done

Prices
Definitions and Explanations
Samples

Art:Written with Thought, and Penned with Care

Introductions

Prices
Samples

Art:Graphics Skillfully Crafted, and Proudly Displayed
Introductions

Prices
Samples

Thread|Shop Design/Ad Writing
Introductions
Prices
Samples

Language Translations
Introductions
Prices
Samples

Order Form

Current Orders To Fill

Slots Open

Black List

White List

Bump Tracker

Shop Banners

Causes We Support

Contests

Final Thoughts

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
We, at the IPG, love to express ourselves in a variety of ways, and art drawn by hand is one of them.

Art, when drawn by the hand, and done right, can convey a variety of emotions, and express in one picture, what it would take a thousand words to say, or write to a loved one.

We hope our arts can capture this, and show it in the best possible light.

Right now, since Koiyuki in the experimental stages, as an artist, that artist will offer up a variety of styles for you to choose from, as the store progresses, along with that artist's skills.

As of now, all artists involved are offering up Sketch/Computer Inked lineart,Koiyuki is offering Colored Sketch/Lineart, and Koiyuki and Taoma are offering CG Art. And remember, if you're not sure about something, ask the artist.

What we will draw for you:

Avi's
Avi's with a good sense of style
Couples (it's one of the things Koiyuki's working hard to improve on)
Homosexual couples of both sexes
Sexy poses
Some Action Poses
iPod Style Coloring(see iPod ads, or The Rub Rabbits. Koiyuki)
Japanese stuff
"Duality" shots(Koiyuki)

What we don't like drawing, but may try(if paid a hansome enough sum)
OCs(Koiyuki, if given a good enough description)
Backgrounds(same as the above)
Medieval stuff

What Koiyuki don't feel can be drawn (well)
Mecha
Animals
Antro

What we won't draw, due to regulations on Gaia *hint, hint wink *
Overly Sexy Poses
Sex(of any kind)

What I won't draw, because I straight out do not like
Fan Art
Butch Dudes
"Lessee if I can fit x amount of items on me" Type avatars
Phoenix Circlets(how can ANYONE draw that, and do it justice? gonk )

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

(note that they will all depend on the complexity of what's offered)

Ink/Pencil: 1,000-2,000G Headshot

Waist Up/Chibi: 1,500-2,500G

3/4, or Full Body: 2,500-3,500G

Backgrounds sad won't be offered until Koiyuki starts learning perspective, and such)4,000-8,000G added to the original price

Gradient lineart/iPod Coloring:2,000G added to the original price (since it's fairly easy to do, this is a flat rate offer)

Coloring: 2,000-5,000G added to the original price

Coloring a pre-inked piece: The price of whatever is shown here (Ex: If offered a Full Body Human, or later stage Animal, the price will be 2,500-3,500G)

Blends|Photo Editing: 3,000G added to the price

If this all seems a little complex for you, the pricing process is a bit like ordering a burger.

Headshot|Waist up|3/4, or full Body=The meat and buns of the order

Gradient Lineart|iPod Coloring|Coloring from scratch/Pre-Inked Piece=The Lettuce, Tomatoes, and other condiments of the piece

Blends|Photo Edits=The Special sauce added to give it that extra kick (not needed, but damn, if it isn't tasty)

So what you'll end up with is something you'll be sure to enjoy and savor long after it's done, says I, Chef Koiyuki. xD

No gold to spare? No problem! I also take:
Art (couples, prefereably)
Equivilant Items (Look here, to see what I'm questing for)
Sealeds
Virgin souls
Babies
Sex

Other artists will be added, as they get off their bums, and participate in this.

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

What is 'iPod Coloring'?

iPod coloring is a style of coloring that emulates the style seen in the iPod ads, and game such as The Rub Rabbits, and you'll get a message in the font seen in my Couples commission done in these graphics, or another font of your choosing.

Note that you can ask for different colors for the background, and charecter(s), and how complex you want it to be (either iPod's two color scheme, or The Rub Rabbit's single colored skin, clothing, and hair scheme. Also note that eyes will appear in both schemes, if the piece calls for it)

What is a "Duality shot"?

A Duality Shot is a sketch that contain half of what your Gaian Avatar looks like, and half of what you look like in the real world.

For fairly obvious reasons, this is only be offered as a front angle bust shot, or waist up, and I will need a Real Life reference shot of you to work with, and the message you would want your person to say.

Special Fonts can be requested, but if their not, then the default will be utilized. Also can be requested in iPod coloring (the skin coloring will be need to be different for both sides of the picture, however.

Also of note, is that this is a specialty shot of Koiyuki's, developed after giving this sort of art to a friend)

Dude, how much do I have to give you, so you can draw my OC/a background/Medeval stuff?

Make me an offer, and we'll haggle. As of now, though, I am not drawing them, because I do not feel my skills, at this point in time, will do justice to what you want. But again, if you make me an offer, and you aren't a complete Asshat about it, I might haggle with you.

Like, what do you have against Fan Art/Butch Dudes/Packed Avis/Phoenix Circlets?

Fan art-First of all, I am trying to develop a unique style of art, and that does not come from emulating/straight out copying the designs of other artists, plus I happen to be a strong advocate of doing your style, not someone else's.

The only anime I might even be tempted to try to emulate/do art of is Azumanga Daioh, Someday's Dreamers, and Kino's Journey, and that's still a big if.

Butch Dudes-I like drawing curves, and softer edge things,and muscle men do not typically fit those motifs. Plus, my knowledge of those kinds of men is fairly lacking, so it would come out very crappy.

Should I ever feel the need to experiment, I might be tempted to in the future, but again, that's still a big if.

Packed Avis-I have a tough enough time doing justice to well dressed avis, I'm damn sure not attempting to make all those items seem logical, and unpacked in a sea of foundation lines. gonk

Phoenix Circlets, and other such intricate items-Even after improving my art by leaps and bounds, I still do not feel my skills can do justice to it, so therefore, I must refuse drawing it.

User Image

Koiyuki's art (click the pics to see the full size version)

Headshots|Bust Shots

*to be added at a later date*

Waist up|Chibis

User Image
(Cel Shaded CG, and a Work In Progress)

User Image

(Inked Duality Shot)

User Image
(iPod Couple Shot, with Rub Rabbits-style coloring)

User Image
(Pre-Sketched Piece, with Cel Shaded CG, and Photoshop'ed Background, and effects)

3/4|Full Bodies

User ImageUser Image
(Cel Shaded CG, with Simple Background, and Some Photo Editing)

User Image
(Gradient Colored Sketch)

Lord Vyce's Art

Headshots|Bust Shots
*none yet*

Waist up|Chibis
*none yet*

3/4|Full Bodies
User ImageUser Image
(original piece by Vyce, inking, and other special effects by Koiyuki)
See anything you want? If you do...
Place An Order

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Unlike drawings, written art can paint the picture in the mind of the reader, and take the reader to a world only they can see. A world thats unique, and theirs for the taking.

Wtitten art, when well done, can tap into the inner most feelings of the reader, and put them in the subjects shoes; feeling every emotion the people in the story feel. Sometimes it takes 1000 words, and sometimes it can only take 1, but in either case, it's purpose is to capture the moment, and we hope our writing skills can let us do that for you, our customer.

What I will write/edit for you
Poems
OC stories
Advertisments for Guilds
500/ 1,000 word/One page stories
Short stories
School papers (editing only, on this one)
Store write ups
Japanese Fantasies
Romance(all kinds)

What I won't write
Sci-fi (not exactly my forte)
European Fantasies (same reason)
Fan Fics (I want to write original stuff, with original charecters, NOT stuff someone else wrote)
Explicit Sex scenes(unknowledgable in that area)

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

500 and 1,000 word stories-3g a word (I will tally the final word count, and let you know how much it will be exactly. My average short story range falls into 700+ words)

Short Stories(that run longer than 1000 words, or one page)-flat rate of 3,500 a page.

User Image

The Diary of a Housewife

Confessions of a Writing Nerd

Pixelated Rage

Cold and Alone

The Breakup, and Breakdown of Yuki

The Book Of Memories

Some of my happy customers include Jacey.n.n (yaoi romance), Pyro Insignia(real life commission for Romance) along with many others I'm sure to pick up along the way.

Ad writing-since this is a much more involved process, this will be discussed a bit later on.

Place An Order

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
People, on the whole, love to to display who they are, and what they like.

However, in our on-the-go, modern society, most of us can't find the time to tell people who we are, what we're like, and what we live for, so we wear things that display who are; be it a simple phrase on a shirt, or a picture on a hat. And there are a great amount of other things that display our very essence on our sleeves, or on our chest, or any other place it may be seen.

One way, strongly favored by people on internet boards like Gaia, is the use of banners, blends, and Sigmaps, in ther signature space. We hope that our work can help do justice to the things you love, and support.

What we will make:
Banners
Banners and Blends from existing images(but not in public *hint, hint* ninja )
Photo Touchups
Sigmaps(once we figure it out, anyways)
Jewelry
Animated stuff
Any of the above for causes we support

What we won't make:
Any of the above for causes we DON'T support. (you know who you are stare )

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Simple Banners(a picture, and some text): 1,000G a banner

Blended Banners/Banners with effects added: 3,000G a banner

Jewelery: 1,000G

Sigmaps: To be determined

User Image

Jewelery

User Image

User Image

Blends and banners:

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Place An Order

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Alright, this is a bit different from the other products in this thread, in that it's not just one individual thing, but a package deal. If you purchase only the ad from me, I'll write it up for you, and hand it to you, to do with, as you wish(but I catch you taking credit for my work, I will come down HARD on you). However, if you want me to do more for your quest/guild ad, I will write for it, design graphics, and bump it, for however long you need it bumped for. The rules of the other products, are still in effect here.

Samples(aside from this shop)

Make Me Pretty! Avatar Contest

A Destiny Unwanted

The Japanese Student Guild

My Quest Thread

BBCode for Begininers

Teh Music Guild

Yukis Multisexuality Hangout

User Image

Ad/Quest/Shop Write-up: 1K(1,000G)
Designing graphics for the thread: 750-1,500G per grahpic
Setting up the thread: 300G a post
Thread Bumping: 10G a bump

Place An Order

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

We live in a culturally diverse world, full of things, and products from far away lands, that we really want to know about, but we can't understand the messaage people are trying to tell us. And we also want to say things to many different people, but were often afraid we might say it wrong, or in the wrong intonation, so we often convince ourselves to say nothing at all. We here, at the IPG, are here to offer you a chance to help you say the things you want to say, in a language that the person you want to hear can understand loud, and clear.

At the moment, we offer translations of phrases, sayings, and manga pages in Japanese

User Image

Phrases and sayings: 500G each

Manga Pages: 2,000 G to just translate the dialogue in the pages, and 4,000G to put it into the speech bubbles

Samples:

おい,おい,おい. 静香よ
二人で喧嘩に見たくねよ.
|Oi, oi, oi, Shizuka yo.
Futari de kenka ni mitakune yo.|
(Oi, oi, oi, settle down. I don't wanna see you two bickerin')

Something little ones may have trouble comprehending ^_~

V~Place An Order~V

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

When you want to order, just copy the code, and insert the name of the person you want service from.

Current people in active service:
Koiyuki(all fields)
Steel Raccoon(Banners)
Meguru(Banners)
Lord Vyce(Art From Scratch)

[align=center][b][size=24]*ding, ding* Yo *insert person(s) name here*, Order up![/size][/b][/align]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Service(s) of choice:[/b]
[b]What you specifically want from each service:[/b]*IE full body CG, or blended Banner, etc.*
[b]Description of each service[/b]: (please be as specific as possible, and include pictures of the kind of thing you want, when you can)
[b]Total Price:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]

User Image
Koiyuki-(art-drawn smile Niksia-Waist up CG
jai cie tea-Bust(and possible duality) Shot
Twyll Cerrdoriaeth-Full body CG.
Amanda Derosier-Full Body CG.
Little Pawn-Couple Shot(art trade)

Lord Vyce-(Art drawn)Gem-Thunder-Goddes-Fullbody(w/ Koiyuki doing the inking)

User Image
Koiyuki: Art-Closed. Everything else-5 Open(yes, I am a lazy git)
Others are to be determined

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Rokoko-for being loving and supporting of me(and therefore doesn't pay for squat)

User Image
*none yet*

User Image
*no one yet*

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14360361]
[img][http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m43/The-Shop-Of-All-Trades/IPGShopHeader.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Mind-boggling Codger

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Bumping!

For every 100 bumps, you get 2K credit towards something in the store.

Current people with credit
Adryk-8K
Phillis-8K
Jai-cie-tea-8K
Tabi Kat-8K
LobsterJohn-8K
Shinobi_Seppuku-8K
AngelTeddy-8K
Sweety_25-8K
`Tesoro-8K
IcyPanther-8K
Sailor Namek-8K
AcidicRozez72-8K
Katherdante-8K
Dragonmun-8K
Jacey.n.n-8K
AngelFeathers-8K
TasmanianTiger-8K
Amira K-8K
Agdistis-8K
SkyMist-8K
Rena_27-8K
m a r l o w-8K

Kiriban contest

Every 20 pages, we'll pick someone at random other than a worker, or a paid bumper of the shop to get their choice of a free headshot, poem or Haiku, or blended banner

Recipiants of Kiriban
None yet, so be the first!

User Image

Koiyuki:
First off, I'll say when it comes to drawn art, I AM A LAZY GIT, so don't expect it anytime soon(especially if it's a CG'ed couple). However, for everything else, I am as swift as can be, and will try to get it to you in a timely fashion. For anyone that considers buying art of any kind from me: Thank you for choosing me for your needs. I will work as hard as I can, to get to you as quick as I can. You can only expect the best posssible service I can give you, plus more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff