Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The DJs have been sent to Dri biggrin I hope you enjoy them hun! <3

I think the next stop for this thread is an art contest ^_^ So after some other business I am going to try designing some sort of contest. :3
^^; Wow, I'm really sorry about this. I had no idea the posts I made last year were pushed up to the front of your thread so suddenly.

Good luck, I know it's been a lengthy quest for you.

(Edited July 21st, 2005)
Sorry for spam-bumping so long ago.
Feel free to delete these if necessary, Sky.
Ahh, a bump a day keeps the purge away. sweatdrop
Uynn
Conversation is overrated. Bumping alone whenever I have the chance benefits everyone. smile

But I don't really want my thread to be bumped so often.. ^ ^; I'd much rather it be done via conversation, or done over more time than quick, repeated bumping.

I appreciate the gesture, but it's not really what I want.
Alright. Sorry about that, then.

Heh. ^^; I'm sorry.
Don't worry about it. ^_^

My Quest

- April 4th 2006 -
Well.. @_@; What can I say? I don't know how ^^; but.. it seems that I've completed my goal.

I really don't know what to say. I have to thank all of you who stopped by and wished me luck, and those of you who have been here for so long to help me, cheering me on and supporting me. I also thank you people who donated to me and showed your support that way.

I do not plan to abandon this thread. I will be moving it to the chatterbox until I decide what else to do with it.

Once again, thank you all for helping me, and believing in me! ^^

I will keep the donators list where it is for the sake of sentiment. Also, keep in mind that my appreciation does not grow with the amount you donated. 100g is just as wonderful as 100,000g.

- January 13th 2006 -
I have traded 2 November 03 letters, 1 December 03 letter, and a January 04 letter for an Angelic Sash! It is now in the Current Funds section! ^^

- October 12th 2005 -
Wow. I joined October 13th, 2003, and ever since that day I've wanted a halo. (Well, technically, I wanted it before I joined, because my friend told me about it before she gave me a link to sign up.) Now I will admit I didn't make a quest thread right then and there - it took me a week or two to learn the ropes and to get myself situated. But the moment I learned what a quest was, I made one.
Here is an actual banner from my original halo quest, the Halo Donation Foundation.
Yes, halos were worth about 400k back then XDD I made figures for both the 300k value and the projected 500k value. I eventually had ~200k or so, but by then the halo had soared up over 600k, and so I knew I was losing.

I eventually ended that quest and gave up on the halo, because I knew it would soon be worth over a million gold and that it was growing too fast for me to keep up. I was constantly posting and doing everytihng I could to earn gold, so I couldn't simply try harder. But a couple months later I decided that no matter what, I would get that halo, and that's when I created Project Halcyon on March 22nd, 2004. And it's been here ever since! ^^

I know that the first post of this thread says July 10th, 2004. The thread was eaten by the archiving system a while back, and the first few dozen pages were lost when the thread was restored.

--------------------

As you can see, this is my quest thread. What I am questing for is the elusive Angelic Halo: User Image. Because of its rarity and the pride its owners have, obtaining this will be a great personal test for me - one I have endured for over a year already. You see, I do not simply want to trade goods for a halo. I do not wish to purchase a halo like demonic horns or a pink gift box - I want to earn it. I want to deserve a halo, to be able to wear one with dignity and to know that when I finally have one that it is mine for good reason, not because it was just another sale.

I have no illusions that someone may one day simply hand me a halo because they like me, or they want me to have one, or any other reason. Should I ever be offered a halo, the owner deserves reimbursement, which is what I collect as donations or build in the exchange.

However, keep in mind that while I do accept donations, I do not encourage them. Only donate if you truly want to, and if you have enough to spare. I'd rather make a friend than receive some gold. ^_^

--------------------

~Flaeymes~ - 5,000g
~Fuyu Umi~ - 500g
[P1] - 368g
Akasha6915 - 1200g
Aldo - 800g
Arqueete - 1,000g
Astralas - 1,000g
Ayselin - 300g
blacktallon - 300g
Bolt3 - User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Blade Wyng - 2,000g User Image
Campaigner - 576g
Castalia A. Belmont - 3,734g User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Ex-Lanzer - 350g
Felara - 1,000g
gijis02 - 100g
Glomper - 1,000g
Haru_Hara_Haruko2005 - 1,500g
Ignorant_dudetolaughat - User Image
Jeremiah BrightWaters - 2,000g User Image
Kai Baris - 15,010g User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kamirose - 200g
Kayley - 750,000g User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keitsuru - 5,000g
Kenjoki Ikari - 1,775g
Kilani - So much + lots of stuff + bunnies + letters + love ;.; heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart
Lewa-chan - 460g
mikefire53 - 750g
McKenzie - 2,883g
Multani - 1,000g
Neomea - 3,000g
NitemareOfYourDreams - User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image Halloween 2k5 set! 1,368g
Nobara - 531g
NosferatuVampess - 2,000g
novamaster0 - 504g
Nyukin - 700g
OceanChilde - User Image
outlawstarXGP - 5,901g
PaleBlueSlump - 1,000g
pirhan - 659g
Phoenix Goliathane - User Image
Polalis - 300g
raspberry_rain - 50g
Rayquazza - 1337g
Reckless Fire - 400g
Rudy_Beoulve - 2,500g
Rosamaine Maianarisa - User Image
SailorCatz - 500g
scorpio250 - 400g
Semira_Fallen - 850g
Seraphina - 460g
SexyAlex - 10,000g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sierralovely - 100g
Shinobi Kitty - 550g User Image
Tsuyoshi_Foxx - 576g
Tusume - 1,500g
Uynn - User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image 15,000 gold
Valgav - 4,000g
Valentine - 3,000g
VashTS - 2,700g User Image
xtearsofetsunex - 75g
These are the art donations. I'm sorry if I spelled your name wrong! PM me if I have. ^^

Here are the pictures I received this year AND last year. ^_^

A mali Art
Aldo Art
AlexofSyrr Art
Anivon Art
dragonz_keepa Art
Florescence Art
Fyuzin Art
Hottie_toty Art
Kilani Art 2
lasaheddas Art
Lucifers_Daughter Art
Meggi Art First 05 donation! (She wanted it! XD)
Merili Art
NitemareOfYourDreams Art
PaleBlueSlump Art
Reckless Fire Art 2
shadow from the darkness Art
totorochic Art

abscenceofcolor Art
Anniehh Art
Axed Art
Caoilte Art 2
Cassidy Peterson Art
danimeArt
Dust Entropy Art
gubins Art Comic Strip
Leighton Sin Art
Meggi Art
Moonblossom Art
NekoNoDa Art
outlawstarXGP Art
Paper Dragon Art
PearlRose86 Art
Riikii Art
Robynie Art
Sarcasm Art
siskataya Art
tidesong Art
totorochic Art
Wolfie Art
x kotori Art
Xlash Art
Yodilit Art
--------------------

Thank you for lending me your halo during those months long ago. I am honored you trusted me so readily with such an item. (You know who you are.)

Thank you to all of you who support me in my endevour, with your words, your actions, and your donations.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 72squared r0x ur s0x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff