Welcome to Gaia! ::

So what do you think of my art?

A+ 0.5771144278607 57.7% [ 116 ]
B+ 0.28855721393035 28.9% [ 58 ]
C+ 0.13432835820896 13.4% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 201 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

I love art so I want you to love it too! I express myself through all sorts of art: dancing, singing and drawing or painting! So here's the deal I make art and you comment me!

1. Send me a picture of your RP character or avatar in question to this e-maill address: athena_f92@hotmail.com but for the moment it is preferable to send it through PM.
2. Tell me what size and colors needed of if want it in black and white
3. Add me to your friends list to stay in contact
4. Leave any comment in my journal considering the art it would be most appreciated
5. Pay me by trade ofcourse, direct payment
6. And give me the dead-line
7. PM me for any questions or be a regular in the thread

From # 2. to 7. It must be in a pm. But # 1. must be to my e-mail just to be precised.

Price:

- A4 sized colored 200g
- A4 black and white 150g
- Comic strip colored 100 (per 2 pages)
- Comic strip black and white 50 (per 2 pages)
- And personal request can propose their own price!

exclaim Note: I only submit 5 avi arts per week because I am not on that often. Please check the pending and approved list below to seeif you can request or not. exclaim

Now let us go to the samples:
These are comics based on my best rp ever!!! The girl with black hair is moi! It used to be the previous look of my avi. 4laugh

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Now these are some of my personal art:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'll be adding more! sweatdrop
Please precise how I am to send the art to when it is finished! And add me to your friends list for contact and please give me a reasonable deadline. I'm in a rage! To those who make requests and don't send the details the way I asked them to, will not recieve art or any reply. Keep this in your mind!
Sorry, but I don't believe that you did this artwork.
All art posted are hand drawn by me with no help of the PC since I am hopeless with the computer. It is best you post you names here if you want art but don't forget to pm me the details needed! heart blaugh heart
Note: I am only working on my art every other week because of my studies. From June 19 to 25 I am on day off. And of course the next week I am working on the art. For questions PM me. heart

Since my art has become quite famous now I must keep track of every request, so please when you send me details organized!
Here is a list of people that requested and some that have recieved art.

Pending requests:
Nightmare Soulja;
InkiiBoo;
fox-of-darkness;
Scarred_wings;
rerena1;
Corporal Cockslap;
xXPurple_People_EaterxX;
Nivek92;
Zype-to-tech;
Ice_Fire1990;

Approved requests:

.Ro.Tu.Ka.;
M.ushM.allow;
[D]arkest [W]ings;
Miuky-chan;
kayainu;

If you want proof it's me PM these people for the satisfactory work I gave them.

Contest: Avi art of all kinds

You onlly need to make art but of course hand drawn art and PC effects are forbidden! Just PM me your username and style of art and voila! You are in. The prices are free comic strip of your choice drawn by me and 500g and above! It's simple all levels can join!
Leprechaun_of_Doom
You can ask my best friend if you want PM her but I don't think she is on: kayainu is her name. Just tell her it's Eli's.
Those who doubt my art ask this person: kayainu. We've been best friends for 4 years. She knows me better than anyone else.
Highly inflammable Eli
Leprechaun_of_Doom
You can ask my best friend if you want PM her but I don't think she is on: kayainu is her name. Just tell her it's Eli's.
i dont think thats relevant.. you could say that and then PM ur friend to say "yeah, of course".. find another proof like msn with web cam( u show him your art by web cam of course.) that would really be a good proof =)
but thats just a thought for that situation, i dont know and i dont really need to 3nodding
emm anyway..eeh.m....am outta here, bye n_n good..art..of yours?..
She still could have drawn the art, guys. For her, I think the best way for her to prove it's hers is to do some sort of art of her own avatar, put a signature on it, and post it. That would be proof enough.
Corporal Cockslap
She still could have drawn the art, guys. For her, I think the best way for her to prove it's hers is to do some sort of art of her own avatar, put a signature on it, and post it. That would be proof enough.
OMG I DIDNT LEFT xD.. yeah you are right, but it may not be HER work o.o.. may be her sisters... oh well xD it matters not as long as people get what they want =P
TheKaiserDragon
Highly inflammable Eli
Leprechaun_of_Doom
i dont think thats relevant.. you could say that and then PM ur friend to say "yeah, of course".. find another proof like msn with web cam( u show him your art by web cam of course.) that would really be a good proof =)
but thats just a thought for that situation, i dont know and i dont really need to 3nodding
emm anyway..eeh.m....am outta here, bye n_n good..art..of yours?..

Ok if you think that I'm lying then go ahead anyways I don't spend my time squabbling. I don't have a web cam anyways... So yeah I'll just take ******** pisutre of me with my drawings and post it. Your choice to believe really. Anyways those who want art will get it.

Shy Fatcat

if you've really drew it it's great

~: <3 :~
~:Hate Me:~
</3
Corporal Cockslap

Thank you for your kindness. Yes I shall do your brillant idea. I refrain signing before because it doesn't look nice the art. But I will do it for proof.
The King Is watching you...

.....even while you sleep...

User Image

......Wake up with the King, bitches....
Oh here's an idea I'm Eli every where check the URL. It's Eli_on_fire... But those who kindness thank you.
heart
TheKaiserDragon
Corporal Cockslap
OMG I DIDNT LEFT xD.. yeah you are right, but it may not be HER work o.o.. may be her sisters... oh well xD it matters not as long as people get what they want =P

I don't have sisters and my bros are 6 and 3...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff