Col Brandon. Older men, eh? 0.087962962962963 8.8% [ 19 ]
Mr Ferrars: Plain and simple 0.018518518518519 1.9% [ 4 ]
Mr. Knightley. Hey "knight" IS in the name! 0.10185185185185 10.2% [ 22 ]
Mr. Tilney. One hot clergyman. *rofl* 0.078703703703704 7.9% [ 17 ]
Edmund: ANOTHER hot clergyman...wth? 0.064814814814815 6.5% [ 14 ]
Captain Wentworth. Will you wait for him?? 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 216 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 > >>

HELLO EVERYONE! Since there is a sad lack of love for this wonderful author, I've changed my Mr. Darcy <3 (and other Austen men) thread into one of Jane Austen...I shall be posting more on this later.

Captain: Me, PiroFanMongoose
Co-assistant: lizzy003

EDIT: Okay, while Mr. Darcy is divine, I've decided to also include such other Austen men. Like Mr. Knightley (Emma), Mr Ferrars, Col. Brandon (Sense and Sensibility) and many, many others...

I've noticed that there have been many fans of this extremely sexy character from Jane Austen's beloved book: Pride and Prejudice. I thought there ought to be a topic just for him. He's so moody and obstinate in the beginning, yet turns out to be such a terribly terrific person.

NOTICE: WE NOW HAVE A GUILD! Sign up if you feel the need, or PM me with any questions.
I'd sleep with Mr. Darcy.

Anyday.
misty-seas
I'd sleep with Mr. Darcy.

Anyday.

rofl

I must agree with you on that...he's so damn sexy!

O.G. Gaian

Wai! For the first half or so of the book, I wanted to slap him. Or maybe knee him in the groin. But then I turned to mush. heart

... Though I still want to b***h-slap Mrs. Bennet. Over and over.
Not much of a Darcy fan. It's more of a Mr. Knightley obsession for me.
faolan
Wai! For the first half or so of the book, I wanted to slap him. Or maybe knee him in the groin. But then I turned to mush. heart

Okay let's b***h-slap her togther.
misty-seas
faolan

rofl

Right-o! He is such a wonderful person, though...ah, well I respect both of your opinions mrgreen

I read the book and I loved it. The first one I read was an shorten version of it with a picture or so every chapter and I found Mr. Darcy to be really cool.
He is definitely my favorite character.

Mrs. Bennett was so annoying though...
Sakran

I read the book and I loved it. The first one I read was an shorten version of it with a picture or so every chapter and I found Mr. Darcy to be really cool.
He is definitely my favorite character.

Mrs. Bennett was so annoying though...

Oh, Great Illustrated Classics? That's what got me started when I was 8 or so...Love those books!

Yes...she's such a butt at times, Brenda Blethyn did a remarkable job though!

O.G. Gaian

misty-seas
faolan

Right on. You know, I read that book ten years ago... I haven't held a grudge against a real person for this long!
faolan
misty-seas
faolan

Right on. You know, I read that book ten years ago... I haven't held a grudge against a real person for this long!

I read that book atleast 5 years ago.
Sod Darcy, bring on ROCHESTER! :3

Ooh, he was such fun! With the mad wife up in the attic and the dressing up as a gypsy woman. *wriggle*

Nah-nah, Darcy is wonderful, in a softer sense. It's been so long since I read that book. "In vain I have struggled, it will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how much I ardently admire and love you."

So that's probably not word perfect, yeahyeah~

xO... And then of course there's the sex scene in Pride and Promiscuity. Too funny.
Vanille Chocolat
Sod Darcy, bring on ROCHESTER! :3

Ooh, he was such fun! With the mad wife up in the attic and the dressing up as a gypsy woman. *wriggle*

Nah-nah, Darcy is wonderful, in a softer sense. It's been so long since I read that book. "In vain I have struggled, it will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how much I ardently admire and love you."

So that's probably not word perfect, yeahyeah~

xO... And then of course there's the sex scene in Pride and Promiscuity. Too funny.

lol
I've read Pride and Prejudice, and I liked it, but Emma was better, in my opinion. The recent movie was sooo awesome (for P&P)!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff