8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Welcome to my ART SHOPPE!

This Shoppe is CLOSED!

However I am on Holiday. All art peices would be at my home site at
http://urs.deviantart.com

I am on holiday in Europe. Going to Italia and Amsterdam. To busy. Submit a PM! I have been everywhere but no where had steady internet! align]

Thank you for waiting yet again. I am not trustworthy cause I am always on the go! forgive me!

align]

4laugh

Beloved Seeker

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
heart I got some samples below. heart

My Deviant Site- View Samples

heart
A colored peice at 8x10 *CLICK ME
A grayscale peice at 8x10 *cLiCk Me!....
A half sized picture in color 4x5 *Click Me!
A halfsize grayscale 4x5 *Click Me!
Couples fullcolor8x10 *Click ME!
Couples full color computer art 4x5 *Click Me
Couple grayscale 4x5 *Click Me!
facial close up black and white *Click meeeee!
facial close up color *CLick me....
facial/bust in color(watercolor)*cLiCk Me!...
Facial/bust in black and white *ClicK Me!
heart

After you view my samples you can decide which would be best for you. Then we can speak heinously of the *gasp* Prices! mrgreen
Can i post?

Beloved Seeker

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Major Problem to which I am so Terrible Sorry

I will interpret your character as I see it dressed and how you treat me, I do not mean to be mean by anymeans. If you appear haughty or simpley innocent and so delighted I will draw your character so. I enjoy drawing but I really want to give your character the impression of a character-LIFE- In order to do so I need some information.

If you would PM about the details of what you want in size and color. Then if you could explain what you are, you know race, ..well perhaps and example

Name: Sunen
Race: Vampire, silly mortal, how else could I be so good?
Colors/Theme: Royalty haughty in nature RED Passionately reserved
Personality: Can go from sugary sweet to criminally insaine extreemly greedy and detached from human sentiments. Secretly desires love.
likes: fine wine, books, astrology, the stars, moon, SUN (obviously) chocolate, passion, desire, the hunt, vampire myth
dislikes: ...list too long, definetly nick, and sometimes Kat
More: Raised like royalty all her many lives, always thinks highly of herself, sometime gentle and pure, but in what reality can royalty ever be? Reborn several times in many different eras....distant from civilization man times wanting rather to swing naked in the forests and tress and forget herself to mankind forever.

See how easy that is? Leave me a PM with your character's picture and that BIO, persay and who knows what you'll receive. Ava Adora.
heart Sunen
How much would it cost to get this avi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teh half sized colored 4x5? heart

Beloved Seeker

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The Rules

1) Please only post requests for art, or if you must adoration.
2) Ok, post as much adoration as you want!
3) No cybering, swearing, or promoting your own sites.
4) Please do not overburden me with comments such as
"Where is it?
Where is my peice?
Are you done with it?"
I will finish your peice in under a week if I am paid first.... So if you do not pay first I take the time I need,.....usually. If you wish to ask after that you have fair rule to ask me why it isn't done.

5) Please do not ask for nudity. Only if you can prove you are 18+ will I even consider a nudelike peice. (yes I realize my samples are a tad bit scantily clad, its all I had)

6) Your peice will be uploaded on my deviant website Urs's Page
7) Please go ahead and ask for more anytime. If you wish to add on at any time ask me.
cool I am inclined to ask for a proof of purchase, You know that the trade is pending. I will accept it and when you recieve your peice you can finish the trade. 4laugh I think its fair. That way I don't have to find a big bad brute to break your legs *giggle*
9) I figure there should be ten rules so this one is eat your veggies ok....
10) Please be generous and share my ability with others and tell them that I am poor and want their buisness! Share my banner!

Beloved Seeker

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Dave Grohl is God
How much would it cost to get this avi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was told I should charge about 2000, but it depends on you for your honestly and your own gold. I will not rob the poor, but I do not expect to be robbed from. Considering I am, I suppose by other's comments, pretty good at Drawing I would expect no less then 700 gold from the poorest of poor newb and at least 2000, from a higher society Gaian. smile
How much can you afford? Be honest, I will draw your character well.
Sunen
Dave Grohl is God

I was told I should charge about 2000, but it depends on you for your honestly and your own gold. I will not rob the poor, but I do not expect to be robbed from. Considering I am, I suppose by other's comments, pretty good at Drawing I would expect no less then 700 gold from the poorest of poor newb and at least 2000, from a higher society Gaian. smile
How much can you afford? Be honest, I will draw your character well.

How about 1.5k?
can I have a "Couples full color computer art 4x5"? right now I have 2196g

Fashionable Survivor

4,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh my gosh! I love your art so much. You're so good, I envy you. I didn't see an order form so I'll just make my own if that's okay.

Username: Kazimo
Style: Two A half sized picture in color 4x5

Username: Nazuya
Style: Couples full color computer art
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Style: Couples grayscale
Avatars: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I know, it's a alot, but can you do it? How much will it be?

5,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
How much would it cost to get my current avi done in greyscale 4x5?
Or maybe in color?
Your art is awesome!

Beloved Seeker

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The Pricing

I think that colored peices, expecially those I do by hand are worth more, they take more time and a heck of a lot more effort.
Colored 4x5 and 8x10 depending on the detail and background can be as little as 1000-5000
Black and Whites 4x5 and 8x10 depend on the amount of detail. fishnets are fun to draw but take time. small details and lines take a serious amount of my focus to line just perfectly. I charge as little as about 200-1500.
Computer Art is easier to make but ATM I do not have a stable program but I will have one soon. I charge the same as colored art. Time on the computer still means time spent on the peice. hee hee.
Watercolors are fun but tricky and they are unforgivable! so I charge no less then 3,000 and up. 4laugh Well thats about it. Other notes are below

Other Important Information
I design the peice as a whole and I do alot of sketching and pondering on how to pose the character. If you would include some things about the character in a pm or on here I will try to make the whole peice as one.
Facial peices will be more difficult as you'll have to explain how you will want the lips and chin, if you send me a link of the image like of a movie star, or yourself that would be helpful.

Watercoloring may take more then a week. I'm sorry I have to be calm and have a steady hand to do them. I will only work at ten peices or less a week. If I get that many requests. So If i ask you to wait, its only so I can assure you I spend quality time on your peice. Thats fair for everyone really.

Give me some details about your character and what you feel EVEN what you look like or do or your character does. Make your dream avi. It doesn't have to be just your avi. I draw rpg characters for DandD. What you want is what you'll get to the best of my ability.

with much heart SUNEN

5,500 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ooh, you do OCs?

Beloved Seeker

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Sunen/artsite.jpg
User Image

Could someone show me how to add a link to an image? I do not know how. the above is the link to the image and this is the image and I would desire it to bring you to the first page in the shop but I cannae figure it out. If someone would pm it to me I would give them *gasp* a discount ACH! ahh, yeash.. a discount!
heart Sunen

Beloved Seeker

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kazimo
Oh my gosh! I love your art so much. You're so good, I envy you. I didn't see an order form so I'll just make my own if that's okay.

Style: Two A half sized picture in color 4x5

Username: Nazuya
Style: Couples full color computer art
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Style: Couples grayscale
Avatars: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I know, it's a alot, but can you do it? How much will it be?

This format is wonderful. SEE THE ABOVE. Its so easy to draw from these pictures because she has made them easy to see but unfortunetly she has left out the sizes and how much she can afford. If you would please pm me this and what you desire I will get to you within the next week thursday with your art. smile Ava Adora! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff