Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because CB moves too fast for this, please go to the [We Care] thread if you wish to support this!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's the same deal basically, but is more organized!

So, it's fairly common knowledge about VOs father by now. That got me thinking, alot of us have all been affected by cancer in some way in our lives. In fact the entirety of gaia is now affected by this simply because VO is such an integral part of this site.

I know this hardly seems worthy of GCD, but I would like to humbly ask the Gaian community to equip a yellow daffodil boquet, the flower that the cancer society sells at every fundraiser, to show your support for cancer research, for VOs father, and for everyone who's been affected by this disease.

100g for a single flower boquet is not alot to spend, and it is such a small thing that would mean so much.

I know this will probably be bounced out of GCD, and I apologize in advance, but I really want to make this movement known.

EDIT:: We have indeed been boxed, but I would still like people to support this movement.
edit::THIS LIST IS REALLY OUT OF DATE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN STUDYING FOR FINALS. PLEASE GO TO THE WE CARE THREAD INSTEAD IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME ON A LIST!

I suppose I'm reserving this post to add names of people doing it, though I really don't have to since just wearing the boquet would be enough.

Supporters:
1 Charlie Mars
2 Nyanto
3 Calamity Jane
4 Tidusu
5 Ricette (Pink daffodil for breast cancer)
6 isa_die
7 The Mobile Home
8 [Elphaba of the West]
9 Tokyo_Rose
10 Teh Pikachu Fan
11 yoshigali
12 Mariu
13 DopplerZero
14 Gratian
15 Aligrrlrulz
16 [Canti]
17 Leazie
18 The Grassy Knoll
19 Silver song
20 Sakoiyi
21 Xhu
22 Choco_Hates_You
23 profile.model
24 Gunpowder Tea
25 JuneBug
26 iPanda

...And everyone else I haven't listed.
I'm cool with this, I think its an awesome idea 3nodding
I'm so in this. <33 Especially for Daniki. ;.; So everyone wear your bouquets proudly!
I love this idea.
Sounds like a good idea. It's the least us Gaians can do. Here's my flower.
I'll wear a pink one to represent Breast Cancer. If that is acceptable...
Glad to see you gave it a try 3nodding Ill try to get the right flower. Ill wear the one I have untill I do.
There we go! biggrin
It's a great idea, I'll do it :3
I'm off to make mine as I type! Its such a good idea.
I'll do it. whee
Ricette
I'll wear a pink one to represent Breast Cancer. If that is acceptable...

That is not a problem at all, I'm just glad you're showing your support smile
I'll do it! whee

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I'm wearing one. It's kinda sad though, 'cause I can't think of anything to post in his journal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff