Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll

Answer 1 100.0% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 475 476 477 > >> >>> »|

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23562743&page=1
New thread! Post there now ^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zeleet, the rabbit/horse mix!

Lineart by kougramaster666 and Falcon Samilka
Colour by kougramaster666 and Saphira_lights and Falcon Samilka

Post 1-News
Post 2-Rules/FAQ
Post 3-Stages and information
Post 4-Avaliability
Post 5-Breeding
Post 6-Falcon Samilka's post
Post 7-Customs
Post 8-Owners list
Post 9-Mini pets
Post 10-Potion shop
Post 11-White/Black list, "To do" list
Post 12-Events
Post 13-Links
Post 14-Staff and regulars surprised
Post 15-Spare
Post 16-Spare
News
(DD/MM/year)

12/02/07- @_@ Kaaaaay. Not that anyone reads this anymore...i don't think anyone ever did. xd Ah well. In just over a month we'll have been around for a year. So...look out for something 'fun' in March. =3
22/12/06- Saphira might arrange for a new thread for next year. ninja
People are busy with life/college and so can't do things as much as they'd like. But Kougra is getting a new laptop for Christmas so much pretty new art will happen. As people are busy with life Saphira ended up doing two zeleet that are meant to be Christmassy. xd
09/12/06- NEEEE! Its nearly Christmas. <3 Saphira loves Christmas. There will soon be a secret santa...thing. Keep checking!
13/10/06- Mmmm...halloween zeleet <3 I shall start the event/flatsale thread when i get back from my dad's house tomorrow. (I shall also grow things, sowwi) but if you have any ideas of what to include then shout at me =D
07/10/06- Halloween soon =D We *should* be having an event thread in a few days/weeks but before halloween. Because we know that on halloween you'll all be eating sweets and taking part in the event on gaia =D
YAY! SCARY!
29/09/06- Well, the guest flatsale failed miserably. xd No one responded, ah well. Instead i'll be trying to colour some pets to sell. So keep checking the thread! =D
16/09/06- There will soon be a guest flatsale with about 6 pets avaliable. They are all different to the usual style of zeleet avaliable so hurry up and get them while they're around ^^
14/08/06- Because of the work involved we are increasing the price to breed. But it will be the same price for all zeleet, special or not. It isn't increasing by much but ah well ^^ Anyone who is already breeding (so Falcon) will pay the original price, not the new one.
19/07/06- Yay! I'm being lazy and not updating the news! I order you all to go and buy one of Falcon's amazingly cute bunny eggs. GO DO IT NOW!
So, in nice words, Falcon made a new flatsale with some lineart edits that are amazingly cute and you should go buy one ^^
13/07/06- A bit late but here is the link to the RP thread for those of you that want it. RP THREAD!
03/07/2006- Its Saphira's birthday soon ^^ Go Saphira! Because of this she has decided to set up a birthday thread with lots of random stuff going on. I advise going, there are chances to win some of her badly coloured zeleets. And either a raffle or an auction for two fma zeleets.
16/06/2006- Sorry about this guys. Me and kougra have had exams pretty much every day for the last two weeks and spent any free time revising. On top of that Saphira's mouse has broken so if she tried to grow anything now then it would turn out rubbish.
Thanks for your patience, today is our last exam then we will be on a lot more and hopefully within the next few days (depends on when Saphira can get a new mouse) things will be growing and better ^^
25/05/2006- We have a guild! Or...a subforum. Kougramaster666 has allowed us to have a subforum in her guild. I'll be sending out invites shortly. You don't have to accept but when i get it all set up there will be guild-exclusive contests and possible free zeleets.
18/05/2006- There is a new member on the staff ^^ All say congrats to Falcon Samilka. She will soon get her own post and other...stuff. whee
There is also another flat sale planned much like the 7 sins one.
06/05/2006- There is a new flat sale planned. This is a special flat sale where 7 special zeleets are avaliable.
04/05/2006- DRAGONS! There are two different types of dragon avaliable with the option of picking the stages ^^ They are also semi-customisable! Check the avaliability post for more information!
16/04/2006- Happy easter from Saphira_lights and kougramaster666! Have fun! Eat chocolate! ^^
13/04/2006- Adding some more features to the shop. Such as a potions shop. The banners for each section are also being improved ^^
Adding 3 more pets for the flatsale.
11/04/2006- Easter event is being set up now! The event will last a week ish...depending on how popular it is ^^ See the events post for more information.
09/04/2006- Introducing...mini pets! Is your zeleet ever lonely? Then why not buy it an adoribibble mini pet to keep it company ^^
08/04/2006- Easter auction started! Twill end in 1 week!
02/04/2006- Another flatsale planned...with a special zeleet on offer.
26/03/2006- Avatar customs now avaliable! Thank kougra for making them ^^
25/03/2006-First flatsale!
24/03/2006-Shop opened!
Rules/FAQ

Rules:
1. Be nice! Enjoy yourselves ^^
2. No stealing Karen's pretty lineart! Just...don't steal anything. We will have to think up painful punishments if you do...
3. Do not beg!
4. Follow the TOS
5. Send trades to this mule!
6. Have the gold ready when you order! I will not reserve them for you.
7. More as i think them up, check back here to make sure you don't miss any.

FAQ:
Can i have one?
If you pay for one yes ^^

How do i get one?
Wait for a flat sale/raffle/auction or for customs to be open.

How much are customs?
Customs are based on how complex they are. They cost between 5-6k and we will tell you roughly the cost before we start. ^^ See the customs bit for details.

How much are they?
Zeleets are priced based on how long it takes to colour them. Simple fill and shade ones will be around 2k but for more complex ones with several different colours/patterns/lineart edits they will be slightly more ^^ But never over 3k for a normal one. It is possible to get angelic/demonic ones and they will always cost 4k because they are so rare and heavily edited.
Falcon's zeleet always cost 4k. Why? Because she's cool!

Are they rp required?
Not really. You can rp with them if you want but you don't have to. Don't just die on us though. Pop back into the thread every once in a while so that we know you are still alive...please.
There are certain zeleet that are RP required such as Falcon's rabbit flatsale currently.

Can i colour one?
Possibly. Depends on what mood we are in. Probably not though.

Who created these pets?
kougramaster666 created the lineart cos she is nice ^^ no stealy!
Saphira_lights begged kougra to draw them though.

How many can i own?
As many as you like ^^ Just be sure to give those that don't already have one a chance before you stealy them.

But...but...my pet hasn't grown *cries* *emoticon rape*
That shall happen as fast as possible but we do have a life and might not be able to update right on time ^^

Can i breed my pets?
I suppose. Check the breeding post for more information.

Can i breed two males/females?
Kougra's answer: ...gay pets? i'm ~pretty~ sure that's not biologically possible....
Saphira's answer: I'll find a way if anyone ever wants to breed two males. ninja

More questions added when they are thought up o.O Or pm this account to ask one ^^ (if it is not already answered)
Stages and information

Egg
(Same for both genders)
Egg:
Duration: A few days...
Its an egg. What do you really expect it to do? It sits around and waits to hatch. But be careful, the shell isn't that strong...for an egg. So don't let anyone stand on it or you might just lose your furry little critter. During this stage the zeleet needs no attention or much protection. Just get ready for when it hatches.

Baby female
Baby male
(Female-male)
Baby:
Duration: About 2 weeks
Newly hatched from its egg the first thing going through an owners mind will probably be: why has this rabbit/horse...thing hatched from an egg? And we have no idea. But it does ^^ Sorry.
Babies need lots of attention and care to ensure they grow up properly. They usually have loads of energy after the first few days of their life but tire quickly. At the end of this stage they are beginning to learn to look after themselves. Make sure to keep them on a lead or you might just lose them ^^

Adult female
Adult male
(female-male)

Adult:
Duration: Use a potion
In this stage your zeleets can do pretty much anything. They communicate with each other through the strange little noises they make and their body language. They are independant and are capable of looking after themselves although they do enjoy company if it is avaliable.
In this stage they are able to breed.

Elder female
Elder male
(female-male)

Elder:
Duration: N/A
The final stage of the zeleets. Ever. In this stage your zeleet will be full of wisdom. But they will be more boring. whee They enjoy the company of others and even though they are older they are still independant.
They are able to breed in this stage.

Dragonz:
Saphira is too lazy to black out the images so she is trusting you not to stealy them!

Earth egg
These earth dragons can be either gender. They come from deep within the earth and only come to the surface for a few people. In this egg stage the earth dragon is protected very well from everything so all you have to do is wait for it to hatch ^^
Duration: 5 days

Earth baby
Yay! Your dragon has hatched into a baby! As a baby they are reliant on its guardian but loves to get into trouble anyway.
Duration: 9 days

Earth Adult
As an adult the earth dragon is able to look after itself and others very well. They can breed in this stage and spend a long time with their children.
Duration: forever

Fire egg
Fire dragons are hard to control and look after! In the egg stage they are almost too hot to touch so do not handle them too much if you want to keep your hands.
Duration: 5 days

Fire baby
Oh noes! This little baby dragon is still spawning! Its just a huge ball of fire ^^ It wouldn't be a really good idea to touch it in this stage either. Although it will begin to understand that you might not be out to spray water all over it ^^
Duration: 9 days

Fire adult
The flames on the adult dragon are not as intense as in other stages. It will trust you more and has control over its powers.
It can breed in this stage but only with other fire dragons.
Duration: forever

Avaliability
Rules:
Gradually the system has changed, zeleets will be added when they are made so its useful to keep checking back and having a look to see if any more have been added!
Make sure to send the trade to this account straight after you posted and won the pet ^^
Please only order if you have the gold. Unless you are willing to bribe me although i am very expensive ^^
You are only allowed to get one per post! Post for one, if you don't get it you can post for another.
Don't go "I'll take this one but if that isn't there i'll have that one." it just isn't fair on other people (and it really irritates me!)

From now on all new zeleets have a choice of cert.
You can have either the one i made or one of the ones Falcon made.
As my computer doesn't like one of them i can only offer two out of the three. But you could always ask Falcon nicely about the other one whee
I can give you a choice of these certs:
1[x]
2[x]
3[x]

Flat sales:
Check out Falcon's post further down to see if she has any avaliable.

Secret santa! (kinda)

Right! Kougra and Falcon have been busy so Saphira coloured Christmassy art. gonk
You only get a choice of two (at the moment). Remember, Saphira sucks at art so by buying one you are making her happy.
You can buy them for yourself but they are only one-stage and only on Falcon's lineart (its easier to colour)

Fill out this form and post it in the thread:

Username:
To:
Pet number:
Cost:

All Secret santa zeleet are 1k and are unlimited. They will be avaliable until New Years day and will be delivered straight away.

Pet 1, male, 1k

Pet 2, female, 1k

Pet 3, male, 1k
(Thank Falcon for making this one!)

Halloween leftovers. xd

What we put up for sale but never sold.
These have a 2k discount just like the rest of the pets. =D
User Image
Emo (egg 1)-Female-4k

User Image
Murderer-in-a-bush(egg 2)-Male-4k

User Image
Webbed (Falcon egg 3)-Female-4k

Special flatsale!

These used to be for sale in Falcon's post but no one wanted them, then she traded them for some pokemon zeleet xd Anyway, now they are for sale here! Please buy them, they are so amazingly great. Although they aren't rp-required anymore they still come ready named and you will be luffed if you rp with them.

It was recently Pipkin's birthday, and I wanted to do something to honour him turning one year old. On top of that, I miss Fudge constantly; and I want to do something in her memory. My mind eventually turned to doing zeleet of them; so I did!

These zeleet come ready-named. There have been some major lineart changes to a couple of them. Any questions? Ask! I'm happy to share stories, or explain anything. ^_^

User Image
Millie was the first doe I ever owned; and one of the first rabbits. Soft, lazy and affectionate, she was your typical Giant doe. I don't have a photo of her, but click the egg to see what her breed looks like! (Breed- Large Newzealand White)
2k-2k discount

User Image
Fudge was the first rabbit I owned after leaving my parents. Affectionate, willful and strong, she was not a rabbit to be crossed- as Pipkin discovered. (His ear carries the proof of the lesson he learned!) Click the egg to see her! (Breed- Flemish Giant)
2k-2k discount

User Image
We got Thumper after Fudge passed away. He's the softest, squishiest rabbit since Millie. He's not very smart; but he's sweet and affectionate. He's easily misled- Pipkin is always getting him into trouble, because Thumper doesn't know he's doing anything wrong! (Pipkin knows all too well though. xd ) Click the egg to see him! (Breed- Chinchilla)
2k-2k discount

And finally... To stop either myself or Vicky stealing eggs before you get a change at them, I made us some from the lineart edits. heart I decided to put them up here. Because I can. Mwahaha!!

Form
Quote:

Username:
Pet name:
Egg number:
Owner:
Cert number:
Cost:

Prices based on complexity of designs.
Remember to post in this thread with the form above if you want one. Then send the trade to this mule immidiently. I will confirm the trade then send you the egg certed and everything ^^

Auctions:

None planned

Raffles:

None planned
Breeding

Breeding can seem pretty complicated but it makes sense. IT REALLY DOES!

Once you get 2 adult pets that you wish to breed post in the thread and then send a trade to this mule! Once you do that you shall have your pets names up ready to breed ^^
Then they shall be pmed to you when they are ready.

Same sex couples can breed but the child will not look anything like the parents.
Otherwise they will have some traits/colours of the parents or at least one of them.

Breeding will cost 2k. Normal zeleets can breed with other normal zeleets.
Angelic and demonic zeleet cannot breed with each other. But they can breed with the same type.
e.g
AngelicxDemonic can't breed
AngelicxAngelic can breed
DemonicxDemonic can breed.

The owners should sort out who pays what before breeding takes place.

Zeleet's will have between 2 and 4 eggs with the exact number determined by a random number generator. It is up to the owners to decide how many eggs they each get.

It is possible to have the resulting eggs put up for adoption in a flat sale although it is not encouraged so if you do decide to put up eggs in a flatsale then you will only get 1k for it no matter what they are sold for. ^^
Zeleets can breed an unlimited number of times if you are willing to pay for it all but you need to wait for the offspring to become adults before you can breed again.
If you breed two elder pets then the offspring will become elders without the use of a potion. Just the same as if you bred to with wings, the offspring would have wings...

Breeding form:
Owner 1:
Owner 2: (Only if there is another owner :whee: )
Mother:
Father:

Breeding rooms:
1. Hexos and Ysumi
1 male
2. Androit and Zutto
3. Open
User Image

Falcon's Zeleet!

Falcon's zeleet are slightly different to normal zeleet. Why? Because Falcon does them. Falcon somehow manages to make everything slightly different...

All the usual shop rules apply. The trades still go to the shop mule.
I take the usual zeleet, and edit them before colouring; so they ARE different to your average zeleet. I make them look how I would want them to look.

Eggs will cost 4k each, because it takes me SO DARNED LONG to do them. (I'm not a digital artist, so I find doing them time-consuming!) However, I think they're worth it. Want a gander at the zeleet I did? Check out Semper and Zutto, the two zeleet I made for myself.

User Image

Female:
User Image
Egg of the Flame Hatches into Spirit of the Fire

Male:
User Image
Egg of the Water Element Hatches into Spirit of the Water Elemental

User Image

Eggs currently up for sale...

Warrior zeleet
Warrior zeleet are naturally the strongest and fastest around. They protect those they're loyal to with all their strength. They need a great deal of care and attention, as they often come home injured; and therefore the easiest way to spot a warrior is their scarred flanks- although most have strange markings somewhere on their body. Once you've earned the loyalty of one of these, they'll remain by your side for the rest of their days. (More coming soon!)

Formzz! Please use the FULL FORM, or you might get an egg from the main shop by mistake.
Quote:
A Falcon Zeleet

Username:
Pet name:
Owner:
Egg Number or Name:
Price:
Cert number:

User Image
Customs:
Customs are now avaliable. They cost around 5k but the price depends on difficulty. Over-cluttered avatar's can't be done and hand held items cannot be added. Otherwise you can have a zeleet custom of your avatar ^^

Samples:
User Image

User Image
Saphira_lights custom zeleet ^

Customs slots:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Post that you want a custom if the slots are open then post a picture of the avatar you wish to have transformed into a zeleet. An estimate of the price and if it can be done will be pmed to you, then you send the trade for the amount and it will be made for you ^^
Owner list

Pet name/owner/stage/type/image/gender/days until next growth

Meeple/Saphira_lights/Adult/desert sunset/Meeple/male/N/A
Alica/Icey_Blue_Angel/Adult/rainbow/Alica/female/N/A
Sabriella/s a p h i r a/Adult/gift/Sabriella/female/N/A
Aiyanna/Diane_The_Fallen/Adult/flower/Aiyanna/female/N/A
Nina/sea_l)ragon/Adult/green/Nina/female/N/A
Zella/elven_princess001/Adult/strawberry/Zella/female/N/A
Shitan/indigo_l)ragon/Adult/Angelic/Shitan/female/N/A
Cassie/~Godess of Waves~/Adult/pink rainbow/Cassie/female/N/A
Lightning/horse_mistress/Adult/thunder/lightning/male/N/A
Aly/indigo_l)ragon/Adult/Starry/Aly/female/N/A
Verak/sea_l)ragon/Adult/Easter defender/Verak/Male/N/A
Shaviila/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Two colour/Shaviila/Female/N/A
Lazuli/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Custom/Lazuli/Male/N/A
Raziah/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Demon/Raziah/Male/N/A
Nazu/ratmad/Adult/Dusty/Nazu/Male/N/A
Novus/Saphira_lights/Baby/Fire dragon/Novus/Female/N/A
Milaana/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Greed/Milaana/Female/N/A
Aina/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Gluttony/Aina/Female/N/A
Aragon/Diane_the_fallen/Adult/Envy/Aragon/Male/N/A
Damien/Diane_The_Fallen/Adult/Pride/Damien/Male/N/A
Ikari/elven_princess001/Adult/Wrath/Ikari/Male/N/A
Kusu/ratmad/Adult/Lust/Kusu/Female/N/A
Auriel/Diane_the_fallen/Adult/Sky/Auriel/Female/N/A
Icicle/rainbow_virgo/Baby/Ice/Icicle/Female/7
Zutto/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Winged/Zutto/Male/N/A
Semper/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Winged/Semper/Female/N/A
Onibaba/elven_princess001/Adult/Fire dragon/Onibaba//N/A
Selten/Syphiologist/Adult/Earth dragon/Selten/Male/N/A
Erossus/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Erossus/Female/N/A
Jayden/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Jayden/Female/N/A
Rufus/Saphira_lights/Adult/Rufus/Male/N/A
Calusu/Ratmad/Adult/Earth/Calusu/Male/N/A
Demon/Sypiologist/Adult/Nitemare/Demon/Male/N/A
Ian/elven_princess001/Adult/NPC/Ian/Male/N/A
Sasha/elven_princess001/Adult/NPC/Sasha/Female/N/A
Moira/icy baby black and blues/Adult/NPC/Moira/Female/N/A
Sou Sou/Sou jara/Adult/custom/sou sou/female/N/A
Isasai/elven_princess001/Adult/generation 2/Isasai/female/N/A
Ishai/elven_princess/Adult/generation 2/Ishai/male/N/A
Shian/elven_princess/Adult/generation 2/Shian/female/N/A
Siasai/elven_princess/Adult/generation 2/Siasai/female/N/A
Valda/littledreamer/Adult/gothique/Valda/female/N/A
Angel/ratmad/Adult/angel/Angel/female/N/A
Cephro/x_butterfly_x/Adult/AFK/Cephro/female/N/A
Jupetta/Nephthys Assyria/Adult/OMG/Jupetta/male/N/A
Balsheena/+viral dollie+/Adult/gift/Balsheena/female/N/A
Cassie/[.Medea.]/Adult/gift/Cassie/female/N/A
Moonlight/ratmad/Adult/bubble/Moonlight/male/N/A
Ichor/c a u s t i c/Adult/Custom/Ichor/female/N/A
WolfGang/zerothezero/Adult/Spirit of the Moon/WolfGang/male/N/A
Solar/Celaestia/Adult/Spirit of the Sun/Solar/female/N/A
Rocky/zerothezero/Adult/Obsidian/Rocky/male/N/A
Kaletina/ratmad/Adult/Spirit of the Bird/Kaletina/female/N/A
Reed/rainbow_virgo/Adult/Spirit of the Ancient Warrior/Reed/male/N/A
Taki/NagisaKaoru/Adult/Spirit of the Forest/Taki/Male/N/A
Aileah/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Ice/Aileah/Male/N/A
Rain/rainbow_virgo/Adult/Rainbow/Rain/Female/N/A
Ysumi/Saphira_lights/Adult/Warrior/Ysumi/Female/N/A
Hexos/Saphira_lights/Adult/Lop/Hexos/male/N/A
Andriot/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Giant/Androit/female/N/A
Al/elven_princess001/Adult/cosplay/Al/male/N/A
Blizzard/elven_princess001/Adult/Spirit of Snow/Blizzard/female/N/A
Dracoli/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Pokemon/Dracoli/Female/N/A
Shadow/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Pokemon/Shadow/Male/N/A
Thunder/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Pokemon/Thunder/Male/N/A
Fiera/elven_princess001/Adult/Pokemon/Fiera/Female/N/A
Fizz/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Pokemon/Fizz/Female/N/A
Fury/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Pokemon/Fury/Male/N/A
Jeffy/jeffthefirst/Adult/Pokemon/Jeffy/Male/N/A
Fierla/Falcon Samlika/Adult/Pokemon/Fierla/Female/N/A
Kiskie/Falcon Samlika/Adult/Pokemon/Kiskie/Female/N/A
Davey/Rhia Dragonspeed/Adult/Cosplay/Davey/Male/N/A
Jack/emofaerieprincess/Adult/Cosplay/Jack/Male/N/A
Kainz/Falcon Samlika/Adult/Generation 2/Kainz/Male/N/A
Rainsha/Falcon Samlika/Adult/Generation 2/Rainsha/Male/N/A
Nahisha/Falcon Samilka/Adult/Generation 2/Nahisha/Female/N/A
Bennie/raukouruloki/Adult/English spot varient/Bennie/Male/N/A
Storm/raukouruloki/Adult/English spot varient/Storm/Male/N/A

Daforea/elven_princess001/Baby/Generation 2/Daforea/Female/1
Deina/elven_princess001/Baby/Generation 2/Deina/Female/1
Faeza/elven_princess001/Baby/Generation 2/Faeza/Female/1
Kraylin/Falcon Samlika/Adult/Generation 2/Kraylin/Male/N/A
Ashalon/Falcon Samlika/Adult/Generation 2/Ashalon/Female/N/A
Alumos/Falcon Samlika/Adult/Generation 2/Alumos/N/A
Alyssa/emofaerieprincess/Baby/Witch/Alyssa/4
Mini pets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.3
Stars:
Cost: 150g each

*insert information here*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.5
Clouds:
Cost: 150g each

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.7User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.8
Mini dragons:
Cost: 300g each

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.9User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.10
Angel/demon blobs:
Cost: 500g each

Maximum of 2 mini pets per zeleet. There won't be enough room otherwise ^^
If you wish to order a mini pet post the following order form in this thread then send the trade to this account:

Mini pet number:
Amount:
Which pet should it be attatched to?:
Cost:
The zeleet shop

Aren't you all lucky things? Not only do you get zeleets, you get to choose how they turn out...ish...
We are now offering some potions to alter certain things about your pet. Whether it be colour, age or appearance. These potions are limited though to get 'em as fast as you can. And beware. The effects are not reversable.

Time skip 1
Are you getting bored of your zeleet in its current stage? Want it to hurry up and grow up? Well now you can do just that. This time skip potion will force your zeleet to grow up ^^
You can also use this on an adult to get the elder stage.
Amount avaliable: 0/3
Cost: 250g
Can be used on all stages.

Wings potion
This potion will add wings to your zeleet. They can't be used to fly but they do look pretty ^^
Amount avaliable: 3/3
Cost: 400g
Can be used on all stages.

Time stop
Do you like the stage your zeleet is currently in? Wanna keep it like that forever? Then use this time stop potion! It will freeze your zeleet in its current stage forever.
If you want to make them carry on their cycle then use a time skip potion.
Can be used on egg and baby stages.

Reversal potion
When your zeleet reaches the next stage did you let out a disappointed...oh. Did you prefer it when it was a cute little baby or a low maintenance egg? Using this potion will send your zeleet back to its previous stage to repeat that cycle again!
Can be used on baby and adult stages.

Ice cube
This magical zeleet ice cube has a strange effect on your pet. It makes them so cold that they freeze. Oh dear o.O
Some people might like the frozen look though...
And it is always handy if your pet is too hot.
Cost: 500g
Can be used on all stages

Box of matches
This magical box of matches is just as dangerous as normal ones. If you play with them near your zeleet then it can set them on fire! OH NOES! They'll still be alive...just on fire. o.O
And it really helps to melt your pet...
Cost: 500g
Can be used on all stages

When potions become avaliable you can purchase one every 24 hours. You can use more than one potion per pet.
e.g I could use a wings potion, a time skip potion and then a time stop potion on my zeleet but i would only be able to purchase one potion every 24 hours.

These items were created by Falcon Samilika.
The lists

White list:
kougramaster666-for being wonderful and making the lineart for them in the first place ^^
Falcon Samilka-Donating clothes to the mule ^^ Creating lineart and being an awesome colourist.

Black list:

No one ninja

The to do list!

CHRISTMAS!

Events:

Secret santa soon!

Event ended

Quote:
This is the first event we have ever done. So if things go horribly wrong sorry ^^

w00t! Easter! The time when the easter bunny Defender gives us all chocolate eggs! But oh ones! While he is off getting a new home all his easter eggs have gone missing! Scattered throughout the pages of the zeleet thread and its affliates!
So. Maybe if you help him get his eggs back he will reward you in some way...maybe...
He IS the easter defender after all...

Rules:
There will be several different coloured eggs hidden somewhere in the pages of this thread and any affliates we currently have. They will only be in the posts of kougramaster666, Saphira_lights and zel337.
When you have found 7 different coloured eggs pm this account with their locations and then post a random number generator of between 1 and 4 If all your locations are correct the number you got will be changed into a prize for you!
You don't need a zeleet to take part but it would be prefered. There is a flatsale going on now and there is always the easter defender out there xd
If you don't own a zeleet or just want to keep it seperate then i can make it its own little cert and you can keep it all on your own ^^
Save the prize to your own sever. It will be deleted after a while.
Don't tell others where the eggs are, that just ruins the fun for everyone gonk

Form:
Name:

Use that form for when you gain your prize if you want it in its own cert.

The eggs:
These are the things that you are looking for. Find 7 different ones of these and you will get rewarded!
http://i1.tinypic.com/v6osbs.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/v6osr4.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/v6ou36.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/v6ou84.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/v6ouar.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/v6oufs.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/v6ouj4.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/v6ouns.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/v6ouqb.jpg

NOTE:
The eggs in this post don't count xd

Once you collect all the eggs and pm this mule with their locations roll a random number between 1 and 4.
If you roll a 1 you get Bunny
If you roll a 2 you get chicky!
If you roll a 3 you get Horsey
If you roll a 4 you get Sheep

Winners:
People that have found 7 eggs ^^
S a p h i r a won a chicky!
Diane_The_Fallen won a chicky!
Saphira cheated and made herself a bunny!
catchjubjub won a horsey!

The plushies are now avaliable to buy for 300g. They will come certed if you fill out the form above. Just state which one you wish to buy then fill out the form and send the trade to this account.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12968197&page=1&event=398397316.1145178230.62447547
There are some eggs on here somewhere.
Links

Link to us:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12722349][img]http://i1.tinypic.com/s4szl3.jpg[/img][/url]

Links out:
User Image

User Image

Kitsu-Usas!

Kylla's Slave Traders

People to look out for:

Staff

Saphira_Lights. Doctor Who obsessed, she's one of the creators of Zeleet. Owe her the respect she deserves. She reserves the right to kick your pixel-butt. She, along with the other two ladies who work in the store, is English. Go England!

Kougramaster666. She, along with Saphira, created Zeleet. As with Saphira, she can ban you from the thread, and deserves full respect. Along with Saphira, she lives in Northern England; the two are friends in real life as well as online.

Falcon Samilka. Aka- me! whee I'm an artist for the store; I sometimes throw around lineart edits, and do some colouring. I'm passionate, but reasonable. (Mostly...) I'm also highly enthusiastic! I live in Southern England.

Regulars

Elven_Princess001. One of our regular customers and role-players. Completely pet obsessed. If you have a pet store, be careful she doesn't buy your entire stock. ninja

Ratmad. Another regular whee She also owns quite a few zeleet and posts a lot. Be nice to our regulars!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff