Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome!

Do you like cosplaying critters, but are looking for something different? Then you've come to the right place. For I come bearing Aniquines, beauitful horses dressed as your favorite characters, and just waiting for a good home!

Aniquines are a new 3-stage pet, each lovingly hand-drawn and colored on the computer. They come in all shapes and sizes, from the giant drafts to the adorable little ponies.

You can choose from several different background choices for your Aniquine, and in the near future an items shop will be open so you can add custom items to your pets!

So sit back and relax, and pardon our dust! ^_^

In the Logo: Chibi Stage Edward & Adult Stage Inu Yasha

1. Welcome
2. Directory
3. News & Updates
4. Rules
5. Basic Information
6. Availability
7. Backgrounds
8. Items Shop (Coming Soon)
9. Owner List
10. Blacklist
11. Miscellaneous
12. Affiliates & Links
13. Extra

4/25/06
I haven't yet replaced my scanner, but I managed to sneak in use of my scanner at work when my co-workers weren't looking. ^_^ I'm working on coloring them now and they should finally be hatching soon! I am going to temporarily put aside the custom ordered Aniquines until I get this scanner problem corrected. But if you already put in an order, when I get around to doing them, you'll still be on top of the list!

04/11/06
My scanner has gone ker-fluey. Well.. okay, I kinda accidentally knocked it off the arm rest and it fell on the floor and won't work. I will be getting a new one this weekend after I get my paycheck, so until then the Aniquines will just hatch a bit later then expected. ^_^

03/17/06
I had some problems logging into Gaia due to cache problems with my web browser, but the problem has been solved and I'm back up to speed! I've also extended the free raffle, which will end on Monday the 17th. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

03/08/06
My web site's server is down temporarily. It should be back up shortly, please bear with me. ^_^

Congratulations to SetsunaEternal for correctly answering the Trivia Question!

We're open for business! The first batch of 8 Aniquine Orbs are now available! There is one available for free if you answer a trivia question correctly, and a free raffle on another, just post with a message saying you want to enter the raffle! A winner will be drawn at 8pm EST March 9th! And there are 6 other Aniquines available for flatsale as well! :3

A small note:
Quote:
I work weekdays from 8am to 5pm EST. I might not be able to respond to any messages or posts until I return home. Most Aniquines will be updated in the evenings. :3

1. No stealing or altering of my artwork. If you need an image re-sized, let me know and I can easily change the size for you.

2. No Trolling or flaming. Any violators will be reported to a moderator. Be nice to others.

3. Do not beg or threaten for a pet. There will be plenty of oppertuntities to get one.

4. Reselling of the pet is prohibited. If for any reason you no longer want your pet, please inform me!

5. You may buy a pet for a friend, just inform me of who it will be for so I can apply the appropriate information.

6. There is no limit as to how many Aniquines you can own, but only one Aniquine per person per batch that is released.

7. Keep the URL of your pet the same as when you recieve it. If you change it, your pet will never grow!

These rules are subject to change if I see need to change them.

All images are kept on my own personal webspace. I currently have hotlink protection ON for images on my server. If you are placing your Aniquine on a non-Gaia website (like a seperate website for all your signature items), your MUST send me the URL of that site so that I can add it to my list of sites I allow to hotlink. If you don't, your Aniquine will show up as a broken image.

Look, I'm an Orb!

Each Aniquine starts off as an Orb. Each orb is different and often hints as to which Aniquine is nestled inside.

Chibi Version!

It hatches after two weeks, then enters the chibi stage. The chibi stage lasts for roughly a month before it changes into it's final adult stage. The chibi usually does not wear clothing.

Pony, Light & Draft

At the Adult Stage, the Aniquine will take on one of 3 different types. Pony, Light and Draft. Almost each Aniquine will have a unique pose, so no two will be alike!

A completed Adult Aniquine that I made for my horse sim game.

Legendary Aniquines:
Legendary Aniquines are very rare. Most of the time you can aquire them through auction, special event or flat sale, but if you're lucky, you might recieve a Legendary Aniquine by surprise when it hatches! Legendary Aniquines are unicorns, pegasus and hippocamps.

Unicorn, Pegasus and Hippocamp

Special Editions:
Special Editions are available to commemorate special events and holidays. More info on these special editions will be availble shortly!

Due to the diversity of characters, Role-Playing is not required for the growth and development for your Aniquine. However, if enough people are interested, I will make an optional Official Role-Play thread for Aniquines.

Quote:
Flatsales:

There are currently 7 Orbs available for adoption. Flat Sale price is 1000 gold each. They are on a first-come, first serve basis! ^_^

Quote:
Auctions:
None at the moment

Quote:
Raffles:

Free Raffle!

Just post with a message saying you want to enter the raffle, and you will be entered. :3 Winners will be drawn at 8pm EST March 9th!

Entrants:

Quote:
Special Event Aniquines:
Aniquine Adoptions Grand Opening!

Win A Free Aniquine by Anwering the Trivia Question below!
First person to post the correct answer wins the orb!

Question:
What was Bear's players real life profession?

Congrats to SetsunaEternal, she guessed the correct answer! Bear was an author.

Quote:
Custom Aniquines:

1 Opening Available!

I can make almost any anime character into an Aniquine, as well as Aniquine versions of other popular characters.

The price for customs are the same price as the current flatsales!

Custom Rules:

1. You can choose the type and breed of your Aniquine, however you can not request a Legendary Breed.

2. The only thing I can't draw is mecha/robots. This includes armor version Alphonse. ^_^;

3. I also do original characters, as long as you have a detailed description or an image to work from.

4. And lastly, I can also make anime-ish versions of real horses. So if you own a horse and want to make him/her into an Aniquine, all I need is a good photograph!

When you've obtained an Aniquine, you can choose one of many different background images for your Aniquine to reside in.

There are so many, I can't even think about posting them all here as it might kill the bandwidth for those with slower connections.

Each background has the following information:

Name of the Character
Name of the Owner
Breed of horse
Series the character is from
A picture of the original character
Inventory (Will be added in the near future)

Click on the link below to view the various background choices, then let me know the name of the one you wish to use. Keep in mind that the examples are smaller then the originals to preserve space. ^_^

Click Here to Pick Your Background!

Coming Soon - Items to customize your Aniquines!

Owners go here. ^_^

SetsunaEternal - Bear
Karen122 - Kyo Sohma
DrMuraki - Kazutaka Muraki
Runi_Gustav - Mystery Egg
Spongy - Vincent Valentine
High Princess Sioned - Van Fanel
Lita Rutherford - Hisoka Kurosaki
Kiki_Tuya - Pikachu

Hopefully something I will never have to use. pirate

Misc stuff will go here once I think it up. XD

Help me think up Misc Stuff!
Affiliates & Links:

Quote:
Our Linking Banner:

I am on the hunt for Affiliates, so contact me to become one!

Affiliates:
None Yet. ^_^

Links:

Non-Gaia Links:

Ludus Equinus
A wild and wacky horse simulation game. I'm player #76!

Anime Next
A con I attend ever year.
An Extra Post. 3nodding

We won an award, yay! Thank you very much!

ninja

Edit: Claims first post. ^^
Edward looks so cute XP
::claims first post done by friend::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items