Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winners of the July Sealed Giveaway!!

Eastwolf! 0.23595505617978 23.6% [ 63 ]
Shadowed_Deception 0.21348314606742 21.3% [ 57 ]
Shifts 0.1498127340824 15.0% [ 40 ]
Ripple!!! 0.40074906367041 40.1% [ 107 ]
Total Votes:[ 267 ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNOUNCEMENT
CAFE BLUE IS MOVING!!! *CLICK THE LINK/IMAGE BELOW*

User Image

Donate to the Cafe via The Evil Blue Fairy!!
Fallen Arcangel Serenity
Dante expects us to be nice? What planet is he from, anyway....*sighs* NICE? We got dice flyin' and cookies flyin' and plushies flyin' and pie flyin' and muffins flyin'. We got scream and gonk and crying and ninja and twisted and we're always eek at each other! --"Nice," I ask you? Why, of COURSE!

We TACKLEGLOMP everyone who comes in. Be sure your friend has football padding on and a whip to beat everyone off!

Remember that movie, Poltergeist, with the little person Zelda whatever-her-name was? "All are welcome, all are welcome!" and "This house is clean."

Catgirl`Nya!
Welcome all you new folks
to the Cafe Blue~

Please enjoy the rid-errr,
I mean Chat! Please keep
your arms and legs inside
the chat at all times.

Also, please do NOT
Poke, prode, or annoy
the Kris. (I don't wanna
clean up the mess!)

Thank you for visiting Cafe
Blue, and we hope you'll
come back again~!

WELCOME ALL!!! - And I believe the above quotes explains what this thread is really like!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This is a charity thread that gives away 4 sealed letters a month!!! If you want a sealed letter it is pretty simple to get one. Plz go to Sealed Letter Giveaway Post 3 for all details.

The reason why I am setting up this thread was when I held my 2nd Gaia anniversary I found out so many people were on quests and were trying so hard to aim for their goals that I wanted to help out in a more permanent manner, and thus this is my way of doing so. ^_^

And while that thread had to end due to some unfortunate circumstances, I am determine not to let them get me down. But there are a few posts in my journal about what happen there. So visit there if you wish. ^_^

POST 1 - INTRODUCTION - You are here
POST 2 - NEWS
POST 3 - THE SEALED GIVEAWAY
POST 4 - THE RULES
POST 5 - OTHER CONTESTS/DICE ROLL
POST 6 ? THE CHAOS OF THE EVIL BLUE FAIRY
POST 7 - MY HELPERS
POST 8 ? OFFICIAL BLACK LIST + GREY LIST
POST 9 - SILLY BLACK LIST
POST 10 ? THE ARMY OF DESTRUCTION aka ELLA'S ARMY
POST 11 - LIST OF CAFE BLUE SISTER THREADS!!
POST 12 - CHARITIES/THREADS I SUPPORT
POST 13 -
POST 14 -

OUR BANNER:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12298340&page=1][img]http://i2.tinypic.com/sbiv4l.gif[/img][/url]

Brought to you by Villainrage

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12298340&page=1][img]http://i2.tinypic.com/sbiwi0.gif[/img][/url]

Brought to you by Villainrage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.15/07/06 THE WINNERS OF THE SEALED GIVEAWAY ARE SHADOW, EASTWOLF, SHIFTS AND RIPPLE!!! *celebrates* you will get your letters by the end of the day!! congratulations people!!!

09/07/06 Crystal will announce the winner of her contest on the 20th as she has alot of reading to do. rofl so look out until then. Also KILZIN IS BACK!!!! *cough, italy trashed germany during the world cup cough* rofl

Also, i got something a little personal to say. I know i am letting alot of things in this thread slide, but i'm dealing with alot of personal issues with my father at the moment, and it looks like things are going to get a little out of control, so if i disappear for a week or two i apologise in advance.

And plz don't ask, as i said before, i tend to keep things in, and this is pretty much all i'm comfortable saying with.

02/07/06 TO THOSE WHO ENTERED CRYSTAL CHALLENGE, PLZ RE-APPLY AS HER PM BOX HAD A MELT DOWN AND SHE NEEDS TO HAVE ALL THE SUBMISSIONS AGAIN.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

29/06/06 Ok people, i will soon be introducing the DICE ROLL!! So keep your eye out ^_^

But i am mainly making this NEWS announcement to uphold my promise that i sent around, to explain my actions. stressed

Shivvy is back in the thread *as many of you have noticed* and back on the helpers list.

I know our argument got many of you involved, and i like to apologise for that, and even though many of you like to know why and feel you have the right to know as some of you felt personally effected, i would like to beg your indulgence and leave that between me and him. We resolved our differences and are having a fresh start. Plus i feel this is my decision to make, and i made it, so plz respect that.

Thank you for your paitence in this matter ^_^

20/06/06 CONGRATULATIONS TO WOLFWOODS!! she won the Dream avi contest and i got to say the girl got style1!!

Second news today, the JULY GIVEAWAY IS FAST APPROACHING!! its on the 15th of July!! remember it!! Its going to be loads of fun ^_^

And for today, thats all i got to say, so keep tuned until text time ^_^

20/06/06 FIRST OFF, the winner of the EBF challenge has been announced!! Congratulations to Veta_Black, your Jan 2005 letter is on its way!!!

Secondly, the July giveaway has reached a whopping value of 1020k *dances* eek And additionally, the another host has been added for the occasion, and thats shivvy!!! Welcome aboard shivvy, plz keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times, your going to be in for a hell of a ride. ^_^

And if that wasn't big enough, kris has decided to add a panty auction!! eek and so far she has Kilzin's, Pie's, *cringes* mine sweatdrop *ally, i so hate you for the time you made me auction my panties! * and Shivvy's man-thong!!! So if you are interested in any, start saving up now!!!

And finally, kilzin, one of our helpers, has gone away to Germany for 2 weeks!! *yes, he is off to watch the football, or soccer as you Americans call it* So we wish the world of fun and hope he takes care while he is there. *i mean, is it just me who heard about major ticket scandal? ninja * And it doesn't really matter who goes to Germany, we are the ones *England* who is going to win, so there!! pirate rofl

Anyway, due to this he has been temporarily removed from the helpers post, and shall return to it later. ^_^

18/06/06 Kilzin is auctioning off his boxers!! *Gasp* if any of you want in, just send him your bid, he updates the bids in his sig and the current leading bid is 2k!!! SO GO FOR IT!! ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Month of July - Shadow_Deception, Shifts, Ripple and Eastwolf!!!!

Want a sealed letter and wondering how to get one? Well it is actually rather simple to get one, and that is to impress my helpers. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The thing is, all you need to do is post saying you want a sealed and if you wish, a reason, *you might find that preferable* but I would assume the best way to impress my helpers is to hang around this thread. On the 12th of every month they will send me & Kris 4 names each whom they feel deserves a letter, and I will randomly select from there. *literally, I might put all the names in a hat or something* and Kris will pick who she prefers in whatever way she feels is best ^_^

The Announcement of the Winners are made on the 15th of Every Month

RULES:
1)NO BEGGING - Do NOT bombard my helpers with "plz plz plz pick me", only one request per month will do!!
2)Follow the rules of the thread
3)So obviously following the second rule, remain off the black list

Month of June - Kunoichi Suki, SigmaJargon, Raven Skaari and catgirl
Month of May - may6572, Exploding_Sushi, Clumsy Nix and Twilight
Month of April - Bluestarsugar, Annira, Legacy Eclipser and Shivvy
Month of March - Demonic Pandy, Dead Meat, Kilzin & Ice Elemental!!
Month of Feb. - DokiAiDoki & cscull12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU WILL END UP ON MY BLACK LIST IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.1)You will follow TOS, so NO PAGE STRETCHING
2)You will not be disrespectful to me or my helpers. There word is as good as mine and thus FOLLOWED!
3)You will be respectful to other people in this thread. So, NO TROLLING!! (that is not to mean you can't argue, I just don't want to see any crude behaviour such as calling each other names/swearing/calling each other mum things etc. stare )
4)No whining if you entered a contest and did not win or you have asked for a donation and not received one. Actually, on that point...
5)NO BEGGING
6)If you have entered into a contest, you will follow those rules as well
7)NO PMING ME unless it is for a VERY good reason
cool NO PMING my helpers unless it is with a QUESTION
9)ADVERTISING RULES:
a. You may only advertise a quest thread/dream avi once. (ONE POST ONLY)
b. When advertising your quest you may only do that, you don't ask for donations. Once posted we can plainly see it and if we choose to donate then we would. Don't like it? THEN JUST PUT IT IN YOUR SIG!!
c. You may not advertise other guilds/other cafes/contests etc without my permission

10)Regarding the dice roll, you cannot have more then one account roll the dice at the same time.
11)NO RAPE JOKES - while i tolorate alot of sex jokes, that is strictly TABOO with me, and its my thread, so its a rule here.
12)I can add to this at anytime
3nodding ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3nodding
3nodding ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3nodding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystal decided that since there is an avi arena, house arena, and art arena, but no writing arena, she wanted to hold a writing contest. And so here we are. ^_^

Contest

Write story and send it to Crystal Moon Rose.

Here are the rules:

1)The story must have some time and thought put into it.
2)You MUST be and active member of Café ‚lue to participate.
3)Do not copy or plagiarize. You WILL be disqualified.
4)Do not PM a partial story. It should be the FULL and COMPLETE, FINAL copy of your story that you are entering.
5)Don't make it more then 1000 words, we want Crystal to keep her sanity ^_^
6)Do not send something that is 3 sentences, it will not be accepted.

And while I?ve been saying ?story,? poems are allowed as well. But again, there must be thought behind the poetry or prose.

Prizes

1st place ? 3k and a bouquet
2nd place ? 1.5k and a bouquet
3rd place ? 700g and a bouquet

The deadline is July 4th!

PAGE CLAIM!!

WINNER - RAVEN!! SHE REACHED 50 PAGE CLAIMS FIRST SO SHE WINS!!!

XX_SHADOWED_DECEPTION_XX DREAM AVI CONTEST!!

THE WINNER IS WOLFWOODS!!!
And her entry is below, and as you can see, rather SMEXY!! ^_^

East's Cafe Blue Writing/art contest!!!

East has started a new writing contest ^_^ And you got to admit, it sounds like alot of fun ^_^

Prizes
first: 10000g
second: 2000g
third: 1000g

Rules:
1. Writing may be any format but writing/art must be about Cafe Blue
2. One submission per person
3. No really long submissions (keepit reasonable)
4. Try to keep foul Launguage at a low
5. PM submissions to Eastwolf in the following format

Pm Eastwolf using the following format: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
a. Gaia name
b. Type of writing (i.e. art/short story/ peom/etc.)
c. Entry

DEADLINE IS: AUGUST 1ST
evil ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ evil
evil ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ evil

PM THE EVIL BLUE FAIRY!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE EBF GOD CHALLENGE!!

WINNER: Veta_Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ok you filthy mortals, you insignificant insects that leech upon the earth!!!

Out of all the entries, *and even i was surprised with just how many* I have chosen Veta Black as my winner!!

Her entry was chosen for its hilarious but interesting points of views, and its subtle academic arguments, overall it was an interesting read on the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and thus won a JAN 2005 DONATION LETTER
User Image
Right you lot! I have came, i have caused chaos, but it appears i have not conquered!! However, i shall return next month to destroy you all!!! MAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

arrow There WORD is as GOOD as MINE!!! stare arrow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. FuUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. krislovejmtUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fallen Archangel SerenityUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [x-Shin-x]User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Twilight_Magic aka TwilightUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KilzinUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PandyUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PieHippieUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spastic ShivelamouseUser Image

Part Time Helpers ^_^ Who are rather busy themselves, so can't always be here, crying
Aven Metallica aka Aven aka Ally
Dangyun aka D-kun
Jessie176
Lady Willow
Wolfwoods aka Wolf
villainrage aka Rage
twisted ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ twisted
twisted ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ twisted

stare This is the OFFICIAL BLACK LIST. You get on here and then don't even think of coming back twisted If you do I will Report you

kale j = For taking my gold for an avi contest still not returning my gold for the fact seh never held it! stare
druidic_earthen_warrior = For Calling LadyWillow a scammer for running a CHARITY AND A GIVEAWAY THREAD. OMG, I am so insulted on her behalf as i been in both these threads, I can't see how either is a scam, plus he hasn't given a reason when asked, he is noob of the worst order and I do not want to see him here. stare
Coppini = For stretching the page with absurdities and useless characters and thus, making our lives just that little bit more difficult. rolleyes
Mattino_Fatt_Fatt = For RACIST comments in my thread, which are not appreciated stare
Joyride99 = For being a NOOB!!! stare
flippychicken = For being a noob!!! stare
Dianthe = For being rude to my helpers stare
BayAreaRyder226 = For using foul langauage and being rude to everyone in this thread. That really ticks me off.
Aikido Master = For blatenly insulting people in this thread. Even in another language, an insult is an insult! stressed

A Gift Given by Dante, as a warning to all Black list wannabies CLICK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GREY LIST!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*for people who are getting dam close to being Banned*
rofl ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ rofl
rofl ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ rofl

pirate (Ok, this is mainly just for fun and a bit of a joke) pirate
mrgreen

Elegant Destruction aka Ella (ME) = Me? Well, i always wanted to be on a black list, and now, here's my chance!! *celebrates* blaugh

Darkhom aka Dilly = He is on here mainly because I just felt like it. I just enjoy teasing him and making his life generally hell. Plus he is into pie way too much, it is like a drug for him stressed . Actually, thats a thought, from now on Darkhom, I christian you Pie-Drugy!!! May you eat many and grown fat. 3nodding So he is on here too. blaugh

Zibiana = She thew a box of confetti at me!! gonk how could you!! scream and now your here, in this post!! Oh how sweet revenge is!! mwahaha twisted mrgreen

Aven Metallica aka Aven aka Ally = She got me doing a Panty Auction and she has abused my most favourite icon, the MR GREEN mrgreen So she is now on here. I hope your happy! stare

Magicent aka Ilovecats aka Magly = He is on here because he wants to be....
ok... that isn't the only reason. He is on here because I hate his slippers., and he INSISTS on wearing them. stare DIE GRUNNY SLIPPERS DIE!! twisted
edited-Additional reason: he insulted the panties. stare DON'T insult the panties.

Escargot Pudding aka Lanky Werido aka Eka-chan & Ekarin = He is on here because I haven't seen him in a while so I am going to guilt trip him as much as I plz. He is also on here because I just wanted to put him on here mrgreen

krislovejmt aka Kris = She is on here for throwing dice at peoples head. For luring her unsuspecting victims in by a simple question 'Are you lucky?' and then bang! they are hit over the head and thrown into a wall by the amazing power of her dice!! You have all been WARNED!! ninja

Crystal_Moon_Roset aka crystal aka Rossy = SHE STOLE MY POCKY!! SHE ATE MY VERY LAST POCKY! MY LAST POCKY!!! HOW COULD YOU!!! crying Well now she is on here, and as punishment, she is buying me a packet of pockys everyday ^_^ rofl

Musical Rhapsody aka Rhaps aka Rosen = She is on here for saying the Dice roll prizes were more interesting then me, ME!!! And more interesting then my style in clothes, so she is on here to suffer!! mrgreen

Dangyun aka D-kun = As the contest shows *plz see post* He is a peeping tom!! lol ^_^ ok, not really, apparently he was after the letters instead, but either way, he is on here to suffer, and mainly so I can now gloat too. ^_^ mrgreen

PieHippie aka Pie = As Kris put it best "you should be on the silly blacklist I mean, you throw pies, hopital beds, bacon, and many other insane things" and really, what more do you need then that?

villainrage aka Rage = FOR BEING SO DAM STUBBORN!!! She negotiated a lower price for her artworks then what she deserves.... meanie... and for trying to trick me that those were her prices all along *I wonder if that means she thinks I'm stupid!! stare * So here you are, to have your named disgraced FOREVER! mwahahah mrgreen

jessie176 aka jess = For her wondeful idea of putting the person Fu and word surgery in the same sentence *and you can guess where that will lead* then outright denying it!! lol So here she is, for being a liar and wishing to cut up my second in command. ^_^ mrgreen

Spastic Shivelamouse aka Shivvy = For selling my stuff without my permission!!! How could you!!! I didn't even know I had time shares!!! And what is this about my panties? gonk scream stare rofl

Eastwolf aka East = I SWEAR he is a bunny wanna be!! No, every time I look at him I half think I should offer him a carrot! gonk AND I know he is only doing it to annoy me, so he is on here!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! stare rofl

SigmaJargon & XX_SHADOWED_DECEPTION_XX aka Hair lovers galore = THEY DARED TO TRY AND TAKE OVER GAIA WITHOUT ME!! eek WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ON!! I don't care if you were just planning to do it with hair, at the end of the day, I'M the one who is going to REVOLUTIONIZE GAIA! So as punishment, they are on here, plus they are being sent to HOA *Hair Obessed Anoyomous* so they can share there "feelings" with like minded people ^_^ Plus *wacks them on the head with Fu's famous Frying Pan* THATS FOR THE INSUBORDINATION!!! stare twisted mrgreen rofl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day I will rule Gaia, *pushes Lanzer off his throne* and one day, victory will be MINE!! MAMAHAHAHAHAH!!! twisted

Ok, due to the fact i wish to free up the font page a little, i have moved the Army and History to another Thread, SO CLICK!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.BluestarSugar aka BlueUser Image
Attention! BluestarSugar is the guardian of the ARMY ARCHIVE! RESPECT HER!!!

User Image
RULES TO JOIN: *mainly because I want this to be worth something*
1}You have to Bow to me when I enter this thread!
2)You have to be a regular to this thread and be on here for a while *like a month* and visit regularly *like four times a week* before you can join.
3) if there is a specific department you want to join then YOU MUST MAKE A REQUEST TO THAT HEAD OF DEPARMENT its up to them if they want you or not! - but only after the month time slot!!
4)If you think a new department is needed, pm me and I will consider it
5)You will say the Blue oath upon joining:

as written by Xerxes-Simon
FROM THIS MOMENT ON I, __________, PLEDGE MY LOYALTY AND LIFE TO THE ICE QUEEN UNTIL MY DEMISE.
lol ^_^
6)I will add more when needs be
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watch as my Empire grows and grows!!! Mwahahahahahha mrgreen

Ok, seriously, these are threads that I approve of, and by having them as a sister thread, means I support these threads but does not make me part or co-owner unless they are actually stated otherwise.

*link to the cafe blue network*

OWNED by Krislovejmt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

]User Imagethe help gaians' around the world foundation (they are hireing)

DIRECTORY:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces