Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avi tournament, round one! Pick your favorite!

SICKH 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 28 ]
Null-set 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 448 449 450 > >> >>> »|

Index.

First post: Index.
Second post: Important stuff. This post'll be the one that's updated..
Third post: Rules.
Fourth post: People you should know.
Fifth post: Intro.
Sixth post: Other noteable threads.
Seventh post: Avi art, donated to me.
Due to an overwhelming number of people wanting another avatar contest, we'll have one.

Rules:

1k entry fee. Voting will last four days.
I'd prefer you left your avis as they were for the duration of the poll. But I won't require it. People can't vote on it again after you change it, they only get one vote, so, whatever.

If I find out that you're cheating, you fail. You forfeit, your opponent wins, and I keep your entry fee. C'mon, people, how're we supposed to get honest opinions that way?

Contestants

1: SICKH
User Image

2: Null-Set
User Image

To advertise for me, simply post this into your signature.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[The "code" thing sux, so just liek...quote this post to get to the text version.]

First banner, thanks to -xXx-Shattered-xXx-<333
We'll have new banners eventually, to help them get here faster send me a donation!

Donators: None as of yet.
1: Follow the Gaian ToS. If you don't, I'll report and ban you. No breaks.

2: If I don't want you here, I'll ban you.

3: No advertising here. I'd like to keep the patrons I have.
People you should know.
Me: I'm Null, and this is my thread. Hi there.

Whitelist:
1: o0!i!-Ambrosine-!i!0o
2: Dark and Demented
3: Scard Assassin05
4: Kiri Hayabusa
5: Electric Pickle
6: lil_tintsy

7: This spot could be yours! O=
(hint: it's in white lulz)

Blacklist:
1: Brain Akazariua
You find yourself walking through a forest, a seemingly normal forest. But this forest is not normal, this forest is the location of Null's sanctuary. As you walk, you find things growing dimmer and dimmer. As you go on, you see a sort of eery glow ahead of you, dim enough that it's not light, but light enough that it's not dark, just bright enough to allow mortals sight. You proceed further, discovering a building, with a small lake to either side, each exending half-a-mile from the building, each about a quarter mile thick. Each seperated from the building by about ten feet of ground, just enough to lay longways and still be comfortable. As you enter the building, you see booths lining three walls, a bar taking up the fourth. The booths are a faded shade of black, emphasized by the lighting. One corner booth stands out, the only booth against the fourth wall, on the left side. The booth seems to stand out, a black mist flowing from it.

Welcome to my sanctuary.
The Nightmare Coven.
The nightmare Coven, owned by my good friend, November_Angel.
User Image
1: Done by Mika_Len.
Null-set
*Nods.* Hello, Erania. *Hops down, almost floating like mist to the ground. Lands in front of you, before hugging you.*
She kept purring as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly before letting him go.
"Nice place you have... Nice location, too."
xXxcrimson_tearsxXx
++RayvenTheAngelic++
-- ninja Lingers ninja --
[[-sees teh hair- .... -twitch...-]]

--What's wrong with my hair, sis?--
@Null: ::.Falls over.::
eek
xXxcrimson_tearsxXx
Null-set
*Nods.* Hello, Erania. *Hops down, almost floating like mist to the ground. Lands in front of you, before hugging you.*
She kept purring as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly before letting him go.
"Nice place you have... Nice location, too."

*Smiles, walking over to his booth without bothering to make a break in the conversation.*
Thank ya'. Picked it out mah'self, y'know. *Winks, sliding into the seat in his booth.*

@++RayvenTheAngelic++: *Catches.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces