Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dance...

All Night!! 0.48739495798319 48.7% [ 58 ]
On Occaision... 0.16806722689076 16.8% [ 20 ]
Me? Never! 0.15966386554622 16.0% [ 19 ]
-Poll Whore Option- 0.18487394957983 18.5% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 646 647 648 > >> >>> »|

WELCOME TO THE DREAM AVATAR MAKERS THREAD!

This is a thread for those who don't like making their own dream avatars, need ideas for their dream avatar.... or just don't know how to make them. -If you want to make your own you can visit this link www.tektek.org Then click on the dream avatar creator link and start one on your own!

Rules
1- No begging for stuff
2- Follow the ToS*
3- No being annoying
4- Be patient*
-if we don't get yours done right away.... We'll get it eventually-
5- Be nice!
6- No Advertising* -unless it's in your signature-
7- No Chat Speak (Like: Ph34r m3!)
8- Post "Avi <3" if you want a dream avatar created for you.
-if you don't you won't recieve one-
9- Absolutely no stretching the page*

Items marked with a "*" will result in automatic blacklisting without any warning!

If anyone who has previously broken one of these rules and breaks one again will be black listed! Dx -except number eight-

BUMPERS NEEDED!!!
&
REGULARS LOVED!!!

Contents
1- Intro
2- Thread History
3- Staff/ Raters/ Helpers
4- Regulars
5- Black list/ White List
6- Examples of Staff's Work
7- Banners/ Affiliates
8-Form

Thread History
(not all of the info is in here... I didn't start this until much after the thread had started)

October 23, 2006: Thread reached 300th page!
January 7, 2007: Thread reacahed 400th page!
January 9, 2007: Kaen returned!
January 30, 2007: Lestelle became the first 'true' regular! <333
January 30, 2007: Front page edited, and 'redone'
February 2, 2007: Ice Lion became our second regular!
March 9, 2007: Thread reached 500th page!!
Thank you all who have been such great helpers and supporters of our thread!
August 20, 2007: Staff Update: Shiama promoted to Moderator, in place of Kaenmitoko.
July 18, 2008: Thread Reconstruction Started
July 18, 2008: Staff Update: weaselmeister and IIAngelofdeathII became the newest thread Moderators

STAFF

Thread Owner: [x].Fallen.[x]

I am a fun loving, friend making kind of person. I love to hang and chat with my friends, and making new ones, always makes my day. I love soccer, tennis, reading, playing video games, and just having fun (but who doesn't?) I don't like people who are rude, inconsiderate, or cocky. They just bug me down to my toes. I'm the kind of person to say random things, get extremely hyper on caffiene or candy, and run around screaming with my pals.

I am an dancing, singing, and acting fanatic, I love the stage, and all that comes with it, the fun, the excitement, the butterflies, the pain, plus everything else. If you know me well enough you'd have come to know that my life is like a giant play, I'm always way over reacting, and really excitable. I'm just as they say... a Stage Freak.

I have been part of this thread since its opening (duh....) which was on January 20, 2006. I have been a proud owner of this thread, and gotten to know my staff (now great friends) very well. I have gone through quite the ordeal in this thread, it is the most successful thread I have ever made.

Thread CO-Owner: [Tigger]

Hi everyone! ^.^ I'm [Tigger] the co-owner of this thread (as you see bolded in pink...lol). You can call me Tigger or Tigs if you like. I'm just a very kind person, I love to chat with my friends and of course making avis for people ^.^ (That's why I'm here mrgreen ). I'm not that very fond of people who are rude, or selfish, etc... (Especially to my friends). Just don't get of my bad side, (Which barely happens ^.^) and everything will be alright heart 4laugh whee

Well about me and this thread, its mostly my life on gaia. I've been here since January,20,2006. I love this thread since I met many great friends, and I got to do one thing that I love to do, make avis for people ^.^. I've been very glad to be part of this thread and I still continue to help out as much as I can heart 4laugh whee

MODERATORS
-These people are rulers of this thread, if they find anyone that is breaking the rules they have a right of punishment. If they send me any complaints about anyone, and I mean anyone, that person will be banned They also rate, and create avatars-

Moderator: weaselmiester

-profile pending-

Moderator: IIAngelofdeathII

-profile pending-

Moderator: -open-

THREAD HELPERS
-Thread Helpers are here to rate upon request and create avatars-

Thread Helper: -open-

Past Staff Members

Shiama(Moderator)

Hey, most people call me Shiama, but some of my closer friends call me Whisper from way back. I have been around gaia since April 4th, 2006. I usually am in the chatterbox or talking with friends. Personally, I will tell you know. I hate beggars. I know that people are questing, but please, dont beg. Also, please at least Try to be literate. It is fun for me to make dream avatars, but please give me some info to work off of.

I love video games, and will try to relate to you on most of them that I know of. I know what neopets is, so i can still catch refrences to that. My mother owns a anime store, so if you want to go on about any animes I have seen go ahead.

I will try to stop on at least once a day, so I will be like a little thread stalker. If you are nice and I like you, I might, MIGHT, make a random donation, but I am questing too so it wont be much.

~.c.h.i.q.~(Moderator)

Hey, I'm ~.c.h.i.q.~, but you can call me Chiq, I know the punctuations are annoying to type all the time, I should know XD. Well, what's there to say about me, I'm a kind person and tend to get discouraged easily. Writing, role playing, drawing and reading are my favorite things to do, along with playing Rugby. Mean/Rude/Arrogant/Ignorant/just plain stupid people annoy me and if you are one of those people, please do not bother talking to me, you will get a mouthful of words thrown at you.

I like to talk. I like friendly people. I like to talk to friendly people..are you getting the hint yet XD? Meeting new people interest me, I'm open minded, to a few things, mostly all and I like other people with open minds..that just means the conversation will be quite interesting^_^.

[.Im.Not.Dead.](Moderator)

Hi there! I'm officially known as [.Im.Not.Dead.], but you can call me Peaches. Or Manda. I love reading, attempting to write, drawing, and riding ATVs. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and making my room vibrate with my music. xD

I'm extremely sarcastic. ^^;; I'm usually very nice (or so I'm told) but it's not hard to irritate me. I don't like people who think they're better than everyone, who are rude, cocky...you get the idea.

I've been withthe thread since (I don't know!). I feel quite special being a mod. So far I've enjoyed getting to know the rest of the staff.

D-LiciousMango(Thread Helper)

Who I am: I'm nice and honest...most of the time >>;; im smart in many things 'cept math thats one of my lesser areas. I like gaia and try to get on atleast everyday even for a few minutes (I know no life >< wink . I'm the youngest in my whole family all my siblings are in college or finished it and I'm still in middle school -.-'' I'm asian if you cant tell by my screename and it means soymilk and its in vietnamese...I think. I'll add more later once I get my brain up and working Dx Oh yeah I'm a boy if i havent told anybody that Dx

Lestelle(Thread Helper)

Hey howdy hey; Lestelle here. You can call me Lestelle, Lesty, or even Smithy if you want. I've been around Gaia since August '03 (I know, I'm so oooold!!) but I came to this thread somehwere around January '07, methinks. I'm basically an average person. I play violin, piano and badminton. I like to write, read, draw, play video games, and of course go on Gaia! I also like anime and manga. When I'm bored, I either browse DeviantArt or tektek. Things I dislike are: bad grammar, 1337 and chat speak. Bad spelling sometimes gets on my nerves but I understand some of us just...can't spell. Every once in a while I get hyper and random. I'm always lookin' for someone to talk to and I like making friends.

Kaenmikoto(Thread Helper)

-Profile never provided-

All spots are taken, but if you become a major regular.... another spot might just be opened... *hint hint*

Regulars

These people are just raters on most occaisions, though if you would like you may put thier names in the 'Person you want to make the avatar box' and they can make one for you.

-none- sad

Past Regulars That Aren't so Regular Anymore
Ice Lion
D!sco~
different user name
Solael
`Trace

White list
(People on the White List should be respected -unless they're jerks... in that case PM me about the problem)

[Tigger] -for being super sweet, and helping me out for a long time
~.c.h.i.q.~ -for being way cool, and helping me out a ton.
kaenmikoto -for just being a super awsome guy. -and helping me out uber lots-
[.Im.Not.Dead.] - for being an awsome girl, helping me out, and just being peachy!! -wink wink... peachy... heeee-
Shiama - Once again for being such a helpful person to me! And just being Shiama!
D-LiciousMango - For being an awsome helper in the thread, and for assisting me in every way that he has!

Yes... I know it isn't really 'white' so I just went for a brighter color....

Black list
(People on the black list are no fun, and are totally uncool! No one should want to be here!)

~.c.h.i.q.~ (I don't know why.... but she wanted me to put her in here, she has done nothing wrong...)

+[Cosmic.Muffin]+ - Advertising.
07_Rawr_19 - Advertising.

Examples
(Please don't steal any of these, they are the work of the staff here. Also they have been made for others on Gaia)

[x].Fallen.[x]'s examples:
#1-[x] #2-[x] #3-[x] #4-[x] #5-[x] #6-[x] #7-[x] #8-[x]

[Tigger]'s examples:

weaselmiester's examples:
#1-[x] #2-[x] #3-[x] #4-[x]

IIAngelofdeathII's examples:
#1-[x] #2-[x] #3-[x]

-Click the x's to see the examples-

(Past Staff's Examples -Just if they come back-)

~.c.h.i.q.~'s examples:
#1-[x] #2-[x] #3-[x] #4-[x] #5-[x] #6-[x]

[I'm.not.dead]'s examples:
#1- [x] #2- [x] #3- [x] #4- [x] #5- [x] #6- [x]

Shiama's examples:
#1- [x] #2- [x] #3- [x] #4- [x] #5- [x] #6- [x] #7- [x]

D-LiciousMango's examples:
#1- [x] #2- [x] #3- [x] #4- [x] #5- [x] #6- [x]

Lestelle's examples:
Banners & Buttons

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11865836&][IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/Asian_Blossom/ThreadBanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11865836&page=1][img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c154/asianbaby_101/DreamAviGuild.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11865836&][IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/Asian_Blossom/ThreadButton.gif[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates
-click them...-

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Order Form

Hair Style/Color:
Eye Style/Color:
Mouth Style:
Colors you would like:
Colors you dislike: