3. News [Updated 30.11.08]
4. Rules
5. The Epic Pirate Poem
6. The Glossary
7. The DUI [Updated 30.11.08]
8. Roleplay Index
9. Other Links
Unknown
Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.

Edward Gibbon
There is more pleasure to building castles in the air than on the ground.

Welcome to Isuka.

This thread was created for the purpose of bringing together roleplayers who share a common love for the art of writing. From that point it has exceeded its expectations and blossomed into a community of friends and good times. Now over 2800 pages in length, this thread has been through so much, thanks not only to those who made it, but those who helped it persevere. It has spawned a sister thread, a charity, a roleplaying guild, several contests and has been instrumental in several roleplays such as The DeMilo Junction and The White Rabbit Saloon, among others.

This is a cordial welcome to new people who wish to look through our pages, or maybe chat for a bit-- we are by no means an exclusive group. We do not judge based on "literacy" or "skill." We love all new people and tend to molest them with love and good things. No membership is required, though long-term freeloaders may be subject to the will of Ludio's literary genius (pronounced 'gen-wah'). Now available in Pirate-vision at select stores! Yarrr.

In these pages you might not find the technical critique or arguments of the semantics of roleplaying, which, while important and duly noted by Isukians, are not our main focus. We do have a links section that lists some recommended guides, but really we're here more as a place to relax and connect with other roleplayers for advice, inspiration, and general fun. Oh yes, we love to roleplay! Whazzat? You do too? Awesome, come hang out with us.

We're a steadily growing family with a year of existence under our belts, and tons of good times. So if you're an old friend, welcome home. If you're new, stick around. You're sure to enjoy.

User Image News:

[30.11.08]

Hey all! Yes, yes I know. Batman is winning. I blame the seperation of church and state. Don't worry, Battle Pope, you will always be number one in my books. Anyone who can pull off hippie-Jesus as a sidekick has to have some bad-a** administrative powers.

Speaking of administration... a few things:

1. It has come to my attention that the front page is severely lacking in the graphics department. Now, I know my MS paint stick figures and potato men are a big hit with the ladies, but I don't think they're appropriate for a G-rated thread (Ha!) like this one. If anyone would like to donate their fabulous talents to this endeavour, or has general ideas about layout, drop me a line. Do it for the photoshop-handicapped children! *waves crutches*

2. Can anyone think of something that rhymes with "Cookie" that isn't naughty? I am seriously drawing a blank here.

3. Isuka has been busy busy the last week or so! This is lovely indeed! I think we need a contest to celebrate. I have some writing-based contest ideas in the back of my head, but for now... Hm, maybe we ought to make it simple? 11k to the first person to post on page 3000. We've already passed 300 and nobody thought to yell "SPARTAAA!" back then, so it's now or never guys.

4. Seriously, Mom, wtf. JOSH GROBAN FAIL. (DUI update!)

See ya!
-L

[12.11.08]

This is a formal apology to the cancer strain known as Yuugi Motou. Apparently he was misinformed about the deadline for the poll and so he is not on it. He would have made an excellent ruler. Next time, Yuugi. Next time.

Also, the DUI has been updated! Many thanks to Strude for his/her insight on literacy in roleplaying. If you have comments or a rebuttal you can PM them to Professor Ludio for posting in the DUI.

And HOORAY FOR ISUKA, we have a mascot a-brewin'! And this time, it won't be pickled or come in assorted pieces (Loo isn't involved in this one-- thank God). Congratulations Bennie, you're gonna be an awesome mother. <333

That's all for now, folks.

BATTLE POPE FOR THE WIN.

-L

[31.10.08]

Hey gang! Ludio here, back from an extended visit with her boring life. Yes, I know, I'm a terrible mod, but in my defense we all knew that to begin with.

Hopefully I'll have time to be online more now that I have adjusted to my new school arrangements. We'll see how things go. I am very glad to be back amongst old and new friends. And their associated body parts. Whee.

There's a couple of admin things I wanted to get out of the way. Yes, I am actually doing my job for once. Don't give me that look.

1. When I came back to Gaia I realized I had left this account (and associated mail) very poorly maintained. Apologies to anyone I did not get around to responding to. I just wanted to let everyone know that the Proxy A Tergo account is secondary for me, and is used almost solely for updating Isuka. Which means it is rarely used at all. If you want to get in touch with me you'll have more luck contacting me on my Professor Ludio account.

2. I am also taking this opportunity to get rid of some old/dead links and clear out a few of the posts, like the Roundrobin. I'll be moving that to the journal of this account if anyone still wants to read it. I was not planning on changing the Members post, but Gaia deleted it for me, so that's cool. I guess we'll update that too. The roleplay page is being wiped, although we will still advertise your roleplay if you send me a PM. Good? Good.

3. Does anyone have ideas for something new on the front page? I HAVE A BLANK POST THAT NEEDS FILLING BABY. Drop me a line.

4. We have a glossary! See post for details.

Anyhow, that's it for now.

Happy Halloween!

Cheers,
-L

User Image Rules

1. Honesty. I cannot stress this enough. Yes, I realize that this is the internet, and a certain amount of anonymity can and must be upheld. You don't need to tell us your address, or the colour of your eyes, or even your name. However, a community is built on some level of trust, and trust requires faith in others. Do not come into this thread with the intent of decieving others. Do not come into this thread with a purposeful misrepresentation of yourself. The goal here is not to be the perfect person. It never was. The goal is to have a good time. Lying to others for the sake of yourself is selfish and dissolves the community feeling. While fairness may be far from reachable, that doesn't give anyone the right to be a liar.

2. Follow ToS. This pretty much goes without saying.

3. Respect others. Be polite. Be conscious of the feelings of others. Do not bait, flame, or argue. THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE. If you have problems, take it outside. Follow the golden rule, and take into consideration that your point of view may not always be what everyone agrees with, so don't force it. Disrespecting others in any way will result in two warnings and then you will be banned from the thread.

4. If you have any problems with the ethics, ideas, or methods of this thread, then maybe this isn't the place for you. If something is really bugging you, please PM me with your concerns, and please be polite.

5. Have fun! That's what we're here for, after all! :3

6. Practice safe sex. Use e-contraceptives. We're getting wayy to many women/men pregnant around here. We're running out of places to put the babies.

PS. If anyone wants a slightly-used baby, let me know.
The Pirate Crew
An epic poem of the regulars of Isuka

This is the story of a community thread,
With members sail'd far and wide
And this of course introduces the spread
Since I accidentally deleted th'olde guide.

Of all Gaia there is no light that vexes,
Like the sheen from our front window bay.
Under roguish new helm as the brave 'Anatexis'.
'Tis Ron's bright font guiding the way.

And of course 'board this ship is the dread pirate Muff
For her booty's both sexy and sly
With sharp-edged wit she'll comandeer your luff
And melt you with a wink of her eye.

Too among us sails the brave Evadine
Full of spunk and occasional jazz
With wild sharpie thoughts and math-class dreams
She's just the right kind of spazz.

And tied to the helm for his luck to employ
Mr. Satire is truly quite rare
With the hooves of a goat and the head of a boy
And a perfectly manly downstairs.

'Neath the mast lie the bones of a newer addition
To the dreaded Isukian crew
This swab goes by the title o' Faulty Ambition
And has sailed as eviltwinears, too.

In the the crow's sights dozes the cat lady Loo
The captain o' this here hot thread
Who's hocked more kids than that chick in the shoe
And is already cursed thrice dead.

Our captain's wench is a delicate miss,
Sweeter than a pailful o' jam.
Shish-kabobing enemies with a flick of her wrist;
The beautiful and deadly Tofu Pan.

Sailing at the front with a glass to his eye
And a hand upon swaggering hip,
The navigator Feo marks sea and sky
To guide our bold crew and our ship.

I know I'm missing people, so send me a PM with your name, or alternatively a verse you'd like to add and I'll put it up. You can have more than one stanza if you need it, of course, and you're welcome to add to the epic tales of the pirates already listed.
The Glossary

Haha, wut. Okay, no, seriously; this is an idea that stemmed from a strange experience I had when I first joined Gaia. An experience that might have been avoided had I known what the word 'Yaoi' meant. So for all you old folks who can't keep up with the street-lingo, and all you kids who want some worldly experience, this is the place for your roleplay-related definitions. Isuka is not (directly) responsible for the absurdidty of some of these here contributions.

A

Advanced
1. n. A roleplaying skill level characterized by 5+ paragraph post length. Style, technique and relevance of content don't really seem to be requisite as long as one's grammar is of an acceptable level.
2. ?. Nobody really knows.
As in, 'How do you know if you're advanced?'

Asuka
1. A roleplaying community similar to and inspired by Isuka. Was hosted by the infamous Grammar Time.
As in, 'wouldn't it be great if Isuka and Asuka could make out?'

C

Canon
1. adj. Based off of a series, manga, or other already existent body of work. Canon roleplays may deviate from storyline and characters, but retain the general premise of the work. Canon characters are characters adapted from a preexisting body of work.
As in, 'I expect my roleplaying partner to play a canon character so my Mary-Sue can seduce him.'

D

Dead
1. adj. Antonym of alive, what happened to Kitty after he "ran away"
2. adj. Describes a roleplay which no longer updates.
As in, 'Nobody's posted in weeks. This roleplay is dead like Baby Jesus.'

E

Elite
1. n. An imaginary class of roleplayer characterized by incredible scorn for and open mockery of all others of a lower level of talent; scapegoat for anger and displaced feelings of inferiority.
As in, 'Man, I don't know that guy but he's such a good writer he must be an elitist.

G

Gary-Stu
1. n. A male version of the Mary-sue. Typically has unimaginable power, a dark past and all the right romancin'.
As in, 'his deep green obs captured her in their stare, his handsome rugged face twisted into a grin as he used his mind to kill the dragon looming over them without batting an eye. "I never had any parents", he said forlornly as he stabbed the monster coming up behind him, "I'm an invincible demon, though"... '

I

IC
1. acronym. Stands for 'In character'; refers to thread where roleplaying actually takes place.
As in, 'that damn lazy Ludio finally made a post in the IC'

IPC
1. acronym. Stands for 'ignore post count', usually means thread has been bumped quite a bit.
As in, 'OMG ROLEPLAY WITH ME? IPC!!!111one! (pages = 110)'

Isuka
1. n. An open-minded roleplaying community in the Barton OOC.
2. see 'sex'
As in, 'Isuka makes Mr. Satire lactate'

K

KOCK ART
1. n. Sharpie drawings on one's wee-wee.
As in, 'PH33R MAI KOCK ART' - Muffers

L

Literate/Lit
See DUI rant

M

Magical girls/ Magical boys
1. adj. A roleplaying genre typically defined by having a troupe of individuals (either all-girls or all-boys) with superpowers. These powers may optionally be very, very silly.
As in, 'Sailor Moon was such a touching drama about life's hardships. Magical girl style.'

Mary Sue
1. n. A two-dimensional female character who is unbelievably perfect, or otherwise excessively stereotypical. Has few flaws which are actually debilitating-- most simply enhance stereotype and vanish when they would result in indignity.
As in, 'damn her canon Hermione was such a flaming sue. Since when did she have telekinesis in the books?'

Illiterate
1. n. Someone who cannot read or write properly.
2. n. Someone who refuses to write or read properly.
3. n. Someone who is a very skilled, highly verbose roleplayer and is mocking the concept of roleplayer skill and elitism by adopting this title.
As in, 'dfhls dgf cggwfof geofb 328 945 3gfhs vbhj'

N

Newb
1. n. Someone who is new.
2. n. Easy target.
As in, 'I have some candy in my van for the cute little newbs.'

n00b
1. n. A newb who is ignorant of etiquette, is purposefully disrespectful, arrogant or otherwise just dumb.
2. n. A general insult.
As in, 'only a n00b doesn't know what a nube is.'

Nube
1. n. One who nubes. And is therefore awesome.
2. v. Participates in the act of nube-ing
As in, 'dude, Grammar Time is such an awesome nube.'

O

OC
1. acronym. Stands for 'original character'. A character constructed by the roleplayer from scratch.
As in, 'you will fall madly in love with the awesome vampire/elf/dragon/pheonix OC I'm making'*

One on/by one
1. n. A roleplaying format involving only two roleplayers who write back and forth. Often preferred for longevity and speed.
As in, 'Genericgaian's 1x1 roleplay search thread'

OOC
1. acronym. Stands for 'Out of character'; refers to thread in Barton's subforum used for planning and advertising purposes. Also a lot of general talk and silliness. Most advanced roleplays have OOC threads.
As in, 'A few people have posted in the OOC, so hopefully they'll join the RP.[/i

*No, pheonixes and elves can't have sex with each other. But their love will find a way.

S

Semi/Semi-lit/Semi-literate
1. Someone who has difficulty reading or writing.
2. Someone who uses slang, chatspeak, emoting, first-person POV or other shortcuts when roleplaying, usually for the sake of convenience. Posts average one or two paragraphs.
As in,

Slash
1. n. Another term for yaoi or yuri; indicates a storyline involving a homosexual relationship(s)
As in, 'I'm totally craving a slash roleplay'

Y

Yaoi
1. n. Japanese term for homosexual male relationships. Why does it have to be in Japanese? Because it just sounds sexier, mmkay.
2. adj. A roleplay genre characterized by outrageously girly men and a dispropotionate amount of rainbows.
As in, 'that yaoi just burnt my retinas out.'

Yuri
1. n. Japanese term for homosexual female relationships.
2. adj. 2. A roleplay genre characterized by over use of cat ears and a lot of giggling.
As in, 'I'd totally go yuri for someone like Muffers.'

Got a definition? An example you'd like to use? You're welcome to suggest changes to the above terms as well. Just send me a PM.

[size=10][b]WORD[/b]
[i][color=orange]contributed by YOUR NAME HERE[/color][/i]
1. PART OF SPEECH. DEFINITION
2. PART OF SPEECH. ADDITIONAL DEFINITION
[i]As in, 'EXAMPLE'[/i][/size]
User Image

The DUI: Debating Under the Influence.

This is where Gaians are free to post their opinions of subject pertaining to Gaia and roleplaying. We love to hear different opinions! However, before sending that PM ensure you have read the rules of the roost. Flaming and rudeness will not be tolerated. Do you have arms? Fingers? A Brain? Two out of three? Great! Send us a rant!

Want to have your voice heard? PM Professor Ludio with the heading "Raving Drunk".

Rules:
Thou shalt not use proper nouns, including the names of other threads or roleplayers.
Thou shalt abide by all rules of the thread.
Thou shalt keep the language to pg-13.
Thou shalt have an actual point.

Professor Ludio
HUM-FIZNUCKING-BUG.

All right, all right, this one needs an introduction:

After my brother moved out, my mother and I converted his room into a sewing/computer room. Which means there's a computer in it and also my mother's metric ******** of fabric that she never uses. This is my happy place, because nobody else ever comes in here but me, to d**k around on Gaia, LJ and otherwise avoid papers/studying/emailing my Grandma, etc. HAPPY PLACE.

My mother has all of a sudden decided to take up the iron and needle, for Christmas presents for the family. She's trying to get in the mood by playing Josh Groban's Christmas CD on full blast while she irons. I swear-- have you ever head this guy? His music is the epitome of epic fail. IT IS SO EPIC IT FAILS. It's like every line of the song is the opening line of Phantom of the Opera, so big and full-bodied and oh my God, people, IT'SNOTEVENDECEMBERYETSTFU. Oh what the hell, now there's a children's chorus singing with him. This guy has his own special level of fail. Shoot. Me. Now. Seriously. Obviously I'm working my a** off here, I don't need any more distractions. DDD<

Remember when this s**t used to make us giddy? I look at the snow outside and all I think about is how much my shoulders still hurt from shovelling the damn stuff from last year. December isn't about whimsy and greased-up fat people wriggling down your chimney any more, no. It's about exams. Working your a** off on the holidays to pay for the gifts you worry your family won't like, and know they don't need. Putting up with Aunt Ethel's spitting, and the way your cat got into the spiked eggnog and is puking all over the couch. Maybe I'm just a Scrooge but I'm not looking forward to this at all. People are already invading my space, my norm, my happy place. Not only that, they are defiling it with Josh Groban fail and children's choirs, and lectures about the importance of a good wool knit. I stress: IT IS NOT EVEN DECEMBER YET.

"Are you working on homework? Or just talking to friends online?"

GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN.

******** Josh Groban. Srsly.

Okay, well maybe he is kind of hot. I guess I could go gay for that, if he kept quiet. But still his voice AUGH SO EPIC IT HURTS USSSS.

Strude
Point In Fact: Literacy the jokes on you! >:3

I personally come from a role play background where the term literate did not exist. I've also gone through the motions on Gaia. To the point where the motions have taken me back to where I started.

Gaia seems to have keyed the terms semi-literate, literate and advance literate. From where I stand they're just social labels, used to categorize one group of players from another. Segregating our community into small groups of loathing angry players. Where one group is branded as your superficial power freaks, with a superiority complex. While the other tries desperately to rationalize the system, like the underdogs of your local high school. Claiming that they are no less able then their advance literate counter part; and in a rash attempt to equal themselves. Bashes the other group into the ground. Using irrational and completely irrelevant aspects of visual display as their key point of argument. Yet again feeding that loathing angry beast we call a social stratum!

Originally, from what I have gathered. The terms were used as a basic guide line, for players to easily decide weather one player meets a generalized level of expected written quality. A level of quality that was specifically different then any other. One would assume an advance literate player would be someone versed in the field of literature. While having an above average understand of the English language because they have studied the topic in collage or university. While a literate person is your average English speaking player, who understand the basics of spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Who has never gone to collage or university to study the nuances of our language. While a semi-literate person is someone new to English, from another country still learning the complexities. Who don't quite have the best of grasp on each piece of our written speech. Sadly this is not the case. The differences between a literate player, and a advance literate player can be as small as a one paragraph discrepancy. Between semi-literate and literate is the difference in spelling. Even if that difference can not be seen at a glance.

One player in one thread may claim they are the epiphany of advance literacy, gods gift to role playing itself. While the timid newbie in the thread above claims the title literate, and is has far superior grasp of writing then Mr. gods gift. While at the same time you run into Miss. angry player, who as mentioned tries her damned to equate herself to the advance literates. All in a futile attempt to eliminate that status quo. Even though everyone skipping through her thread thinks she's a tart just spewing the same s**t as everyone else. (Lord only knows I'm doing the same thing, or so you think!)

It honestly is about time players start to look at role play for what it truly is. Gaia has all but forgotten that role playing is a game. The game of story telling; through assuming the role(s) of the character(s) within a fantastical world designed as written playground. Role playing doesn't care how you do it. Weather or not you write paragraphs, sentences, scripts or use symbols. Weather or not you act, draw or use a game board. Role playing doesn't give a s**t about how well you spell, or if you can write more then player YY. Role playing cares about the story telling, regardless by what means you use.

Players on Gaia really shouldn't put any importance in their so favored social labels. You can go into five difference threads and each one has a different standard of literate. You'll never really know what the differences are, nor should you care.

When choosing a partner, or gathering a group together. The important part is that you find like minded individuals. This takes some trial and error. A few flopped role plays. Though disheartening and a hard wad to swallow the first few times. That's just one of the lessons you learn when entering the role play game world. Nothing is permanent, you will make more role plays then you complete but eventually you'll find a group of people who enjoy you, your style and vice versa.

In my opinion there are four things you should have in mind when entering a thread.

1] Are they interested in the same genres, topics and subjects that I am.
    2] Do I enjoy reading their writing.
    3] Take a few to talk to them, can you see yourself getting along with this person.
    4] Try role playing with them. This is the mark or break point. You may just learn via trial and error that you really don't like this person. Even though everything about them seemed to fit.

Weather or not they claim they are literate, advance literate or not! You should look at each person with the assumption that they can indeed role play. Lets face it everyone can role play, weather they role play the way you like can be debated. One shouldn't let a commonly used and abuse internet term be a deciding factor. You should take the time to look into a person, there is a reason that they made a search thread. To put themselves out in the open in hopes someone of common standards happens by.

This will sound hypocritical but I think players should stop writing in their search threads what they think of the so called decline in literacy. Stop making threads attempting to deface the literate scandal. One, it makes you look angry, since your three paragraph rant has little more weight then a speech written by Bush and the informativeness of text written in alien. Sure this piece may not be any better but I have attempted to make a point beyond: "I am literate hear me rant".

Role play on Gaia and else where, has lost the real qualities that made the game fun. People now put more importance on ones ability to write a predetermined amount. That the aspects of the game; the touching story telling, the love of the characters, the fun of never known what will happen. Are lost behind the ridiculous rants and masses of angry players.

Everyone should sit down and rethink why they started role playing. Personally, I started because I love to tell a stories. Being able to tell a story with one or more persons, made it all the more enjoyable. Sure I fell into the literate trap, but after a long year of crappy role playing due to my excessive standard issues. I've finally come careening down to earth and now remember what aspects of role play are really important to me.

That my friends is my view on the term literate!

Post Script: I also know that the terms still have their use. Hence why people use them, even though they have developed a bad rep in recent months/years! I don't agree with them personally, since I am not one single label, I'm all. I've been role playing so long that I can do just about anything. I enjoy using symbols, it was the style I learned to role play with. While at the same time I can write pages worth per post. So in the end I try not to label myself anymore.
User ImageIndex

You can use this template to submit your roleplay to the index. PM me with it to get it up here.

[b] Thread Name [/b]: [size=10] FILL IN HERE [/size]
[b] Owner [/b]: [size=10] FILL IN HERE [/size]
[b] Genre [/b]: [size=10] FILL IN HERE [/size]
[b] Currently [/b]: [size=10] FILL IN STATUS HERE [/size]
[b] Summary [/b]: [size=10] FILL IN HERE [/size]
[b] Link [/b]: [size=10] FILL IN URL LINK HERE [/size]
[b] OOC Link [/b]: [size=10] FILL IN URL LINK HERE [/size]

Thread Name : Cataclysmic Deluge: Vendettas
Owner : Muffers
Genre : Post-apocalyptic sci-fi/fantasy
Currently : Accepting profiles
Summary : After a nuclear fallout produces torrential rains and the partial destruction of the atmosphere, only a small subset of the human race remains. Humanity itself has differentiated into two hyper-evolved species as a result of rapid genetic mutation. The two societies, mutants and mystics, have developed special powers and seperate civilizations to suit their new lives. But there is a tension between the two groups, and one wonders how long their tentative peace will last.
Link : CDV
OOC Link : CDV: OOC

Guild Name : Tartarus: Home of Wulfgang's Arena
Owner : Atrox Saint
Genre : Writing Contest/Fighting Tournament
Currently : Accepting Applications for first tournament
Summary : On the mysterious demi-plane of Tartarus, a greedy werewolf named Wulfgang XI has announced a fighting competition unlike any other. The prize? A magic stone that can make your greatest wish come true.
Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=4475
User Image

-Shameless Show of Superiority-

ShinRa Incorporated
For accepting the apology. Like I said, my members are fiercely loyal. And, in fact, can't take a joke...though I suppose I've stepped into these arguments too late, hey, I can't help everything.

I'm the leader of these ShinRa threads, and I hope you judge by the personality of the leader and not of the subordinates.

Duelist_Xander
I'm paying people to spam your thread. You should have kept your subordinates in line.

ShinRa Incorporated
Whoah, hey. I hope that's a joke. I'm TRYING to keep them in line. It's not like I control their internet lives, ya know. Can't we have a cup of coffee 'neath the sunset and be done with it?

Duelist_Xander

Well...I can't really call off a flame attack, but perhaps in future you will make it clear that the abusive or disrespectful treatment of visiters will not be tolerated. I doubt my account will last long after this though.

ShinRa Incorporated
Yes you can. And you will. This isn't the least bit mature, even after I've made a public reprimendation and a call to my own members to stop their flaming. Do you not think I've tried everything in my online power (as little as that may be) to stop it? I've made it clear on the last time, and it's obvious (with several apologies in my thread) that I've meant what I've said. I ask only one thing of you: do NOT have them start a flame war. I've always been the neutral/smoothing party between my own members starting these wars and other people, and I tire of it. I'm personally tired of having them trade off attacks with people like...well...like you.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I can offer easy bake ovens, fudge brownies and cookies sprinkled with love to everyone, but the fact is: yes, we can stop this. I'm sure that if you just go into my thread and just say that you'll stop (l3k r34lly) and I make yet ANOTHER formal apology, this will all stop. For heaven's sake, I can't keep smoothing relations just because people I know only through the internet won't stop arguing for the sake of arguing. I only ask you to help me.

Duelist_Xander
Were I in your position, anyone with the utter lack of people skills to anger anyone who posted in the thread would be busted back to a begining rank. Any stupid enough to continue insulting somone you were trying to apologise to for thier erlier behavior would be gone. If you cannot control your thread, I will see it reduced to the garbage state it belongs in. I'm somewhat OCD about such things, you see.

ShinRa Incorporated
Well I'm sorry about that. Once more, I can't control my people. Plus I promote on RP development and story progress, not their OOC behavior. Their OOC behavior is something completely seperate from dungeon crawling and fighting eco-terrorists.

You're taking this way too seriously, and as such, since I can't make you stop merely by asking you to - then I'm imploring you. This is not making ammends, and this is not mature (at all). Even by internet standards, this plea is going to get more pitiful if you continue to not receive it...it's not that I'm afraid of you or flames, it's because that this whole thing in general is stupid.

If you're trying to be the bigger man than me, then please, by all means: step down and cease the flamewar. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder has nothing to do with this - an anxiety about cleanliness and orderly manners on oneself and oneself's behavior isn't considered threatening 'to reduce my thread to garbage state'. Unfortunately for you, such idle threats will be responded to in an orderly manner (probably akin to your 'OCD') and I'll make damn sure everything is sorted out.

If you really MUST continue this idiotic flame war - please PM them. I'm not in the mood to have children (this includes you and my members) squabble about my thread like I just took their favorite toy from them. In seriousness: how would you feel if I (who have nothing to do with this argument) just spammed all your threads? I'm asking you to cooperate with me, but you refuse to. Is the 'internet' making you feel big? Do you like standing up to the 'internet bullies'?

Once more, I am asking you to respond to peace with gusto instead of telling me that my thread is garbage because of members or that you're reducing my thread to the garbage it belongs to. I don't like my things to be reduced to such...

Recap: Help me smooth things out; spam their PMs if you hate them so much

Duelist_Xander
If you start a thread, you are responsible for what happens in it. I no longer care if my account is blocked or banned. I'm sick of assholes like the ones you let in your thread being rude to people who just happen to stop in because it makes them feel good about their miserable lives. I'm just giving back a little of what's been done to me for years. You are unfortunate enough to have been caught in the middle.

ShinRa Incorporated
Well I'm glad you feel that way.

General idiocy and even a response to an apology is completely unprofessional. Though this may not be a professional field and you far from being an actual professional in anything, I can't help but say that you've earned the ire of me. Believe me, I've met people who hate my group, but has forgiven and let go: but by no means have I met a ten year old as retarded as you are. You're reported, and my apologies withdrawn from you. I do not condone this war between my thread members and yourself, but either way, I'm reporting any of my thread members who get involved as well as the lackeys you've paid. You must have a lot of unresolved issues in your life: has your kitty died? Maybe you've taken to aerosol cans? Needles? All mere speculation, but your lack of cooperation and anger from "years" of this pent up rage has brought me in this direction: because surely you could've just thread bombed those people that have caused you that rage. I'm not sure...but if you take this as personal as I think you're viewing it, you've got a lot of growing up to do.

Oh. And I'm reposting the letters to let people see exactly how you've acted in my olive branch meetings...I'm sure people would be very interested to see how 'personal' and 'OCD' you are. Perhaps you could enlighten them on my 'garbage' thread after showing how many times you've shunned my words.

Duelist_Xander
Think what you like. You aren't even trying to do more than give a tickle on the wrist to the people causing the problem. Maybe it is your own ineffectuality as a leader that has lead to this. As I've already said, I don't care what happens to my account.

ShinRa Incorporated
Spell correctly and please don't call me 'ineffective'. I'm sorry that I can't control a bunch of teenaged insults, but I've been trying. Once more, you're missing the point and only seeing your own. I could bring up manuscripts, social writings, psychology and even YTMNDs to show what you're doing is a wee bit...out of mind. But even then you probably won't cease. Here' the thing I reccomend: report the members that offend you and I'll report those that hit my thread in fiery rage of your paid inferno. My 'ineffectuality' has nothing to do with your maturity...but k, thnx bai. Seriously. What's your problem? I'm really starting to think your dog died or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff