Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ZE people-who-love-me counter]

[+1]_____[<3] 1 100.0% [ 897 ]
Total Votes:[ 897 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Plasty 'vants stuffiez]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~[<33]~

Store Price: Not sold in stores
Lowest price on vend: / Shawa's going to sell it to me for 5 k
Highest price on vend: / Thank yew Shawa <33

. . .

Current quest funds: 2k

[[Will be edited every 1k ...]]

Next up:
+Nitemare bustier+

Wishlist: ((need to make me a new one <3))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Peoplez I luv]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[AKA: Regulars <33]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ kairikitty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Skittle [[Twilight shade]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Shawana_Chou
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Hitokiri Red Rose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Donatorz]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[I luff you guys]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ kairikitty Gave me fairy wings for christmas <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ LP gave meh teh skull helmet for christmas <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Skittle gave me LE shades for christmass <33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Bumperz]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Or people who stayed for a chat.. 3nodding ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ kairikitty <333
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Nostrathomas
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Geekster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ lorian_princess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Mei Lee-chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ [...Dr.Strawberry...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ x_roxy_x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ d.e.j.a. v u
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ angel_frum_nitmares
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ smileyprincess1019
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ (the_emo_parade) <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Hitokiri Red Rose <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Shawana Chou <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Darkness_4_life
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ -[Morbid.Tinkerbell]-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Bobblehead_Jesus <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Inflatable _ Jesus <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ short-lil-thang
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Jazzi_313
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ ~Blood Trance~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ [ The Fuzzy Slipper ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Kuffie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Chaney-chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ 123princess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ 8_Rock_Lover_5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ PrisonOfDreams
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ ]V.This.Side.Up.V[
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Neutral Chaos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ [-Stapled.Smile-]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Merciless Deadly Raven <33
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ .Plastic.Strawberry.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ [ Missy. Moo. ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ o.0Ayane0.o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ cuteokami
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ X.[ rikku ].X
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ [.pixie.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ undying
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ [Reeding Reignbeau]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ LostWeepingSoul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Avizz I like]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Peoplez I don't luv]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[AKA: Blacklist ... If you're on here please don't bother to post anymore talk2hand ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ velvetspleen - For bullshitting 'bout the thread tittle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Stormvermin - Also, for bullshitting 'bout the thread tittle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ eivlL33T - For once again ... bullshitting 'bout the thread tittle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Dancing_Banana_Man - For ' stare '-ing at me D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ CottonCandyCabannaBoy - Advertizing ..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Masquerade of Black Roses - Bullshitting 'bout the thread tittle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ KemoraKnightblade - Bullshitting 'bout the thread tittle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Angell_from_Hell - Advertizing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ DJ Genocide - Acting like a f**..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ momo_kitten - For not shutting up when she didn't have anything interesting to say ..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Lyra_the_undead - Bulshitting .. once again ..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Arashi Yuki - Advertizing..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ paran0idx_xDuckiie - Advertizing..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ A Monkey Butt - Advertizing..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Project M.J.P - For claiming I broke my own rules .. Dumbass ..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Sharnella - Begging..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ dragonicdemonicangel - Advertizing..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Bloody Love - Advertizing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Atari Maxi - quoting one of the first posts and trying to pwn me ..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ JackiePan - Bullshitting ..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Mint Flavored - Just can't stand her ..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Linkerz meh]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+OMG CLICK SUKR+

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11519426&page=1#607181881][b][size=20]+OMG CLICK SUKR+[/size][/b][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Affilates]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Artsies ov' meh]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My first dolly ever <33
Thanks, luff you LP <33

Fank you coineh, Luff you lots <33

User Image
Luff it shawa <33
Fank you ^-^

gaaah this is sooo my favorite >w<
Thank joo kiri <333

User Image
Fank joo Tenki <3333

Thank Joo pixi ~feels all Fuzzy-happy inside~ <3

User Image
Thankies Cyan! Me luff it so much! <333

User Image
I love it so much Chou!! I couldn't PM you about it couse you can only recieve PMs from friends! but I'll add you heart

User Image
drawn by ...Megadork... surprised <333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Chit chat]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[[My everyday adventures]]

- Monday the 26th of december
Today my boyfriend came over at my place ... we were outside walking towards the local store, I had to buy a new pencil ... my other one's broken and the drawings I made with that one are shitty -.- ... so anyways, we were on our way and I slipped on some ice that was laying middle of the street, I landed on my behind ... and it was ... verry unpleasant T^T ... and on top of that, my boyfriend couldn't stop laughing at me so when he tried to pull me back on my feet he let loose and I slipped again and all the people passing by were laughing also .. It was soo terrible D': .. and embarassing ... -.-

-Thursday the 29th of december
Today me, my boyfriend, his brother and some other friends went ice-skating ... first of all we came a bit closer to the fence to see if the ice was good and two people from turkey I wouldn't know how to call them .. skated towards us [[we still were on the other side of the fence]] and started kicking the fence and yelling like "what? what? wan't a piece of me, huh?!" and my boyfriend answered "yeah, it's ok guys, now be proud of yourselves, behaving grown up like that" [[My boyfriend's a slightly racist]] and then we further ignored them ... then, already on the ice, those two guys came over at my boyfriend and his brother and they were like "here, we won't do anything yet, but from the moment you walk outside of this place we'll be waiting for you" and then one of those guys took his cell phone and called some of his friends [[like they usualy do here, they call their friends and beat up people who just look at them at a wrong way .. they have their friends everywhere, so you have no chance against them, and the police can't do anything about them either, if they trie to arrest them they can be sued for racism ... it's just lame]] so we began to worry a bit, I didn't want to see my boyfriend being all bet up ... But still we skated for an hour or so .. then me and my boyfriend went off the ice a bit earlyer then the rest ... we had a drink, guess who immediatly came out after us, those turkey guys .. we where just sitting at a table calmly when one of thiose guys started yelling, "come outside, we're gonna fight, come on, i'll be waiting till you step outside" ... my boyfriend whent like "just go home dude, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit right now" the dude kept on theatening him, and woman sitting at the table next to ours was shocked ... she started to tell the guys to go home too.. ofcourse they didn't listen ... they where waiting outside for him ... the moment our other friends came off the ice I went to tell the guy behind the bar what was going on and he whent outside with us, he walked us to our bus stop, the guys folowed but the bartender dude was huuuge o_o; ... so luckely our bus whas there immediatly ... we got on the bus and the bartender dude waived and walked back to the ice-kating thingy ... I hope he's okay tough ... the turkey guys where with quite a bunch by the time we where at our bus stop... I don't know but they totaly spoiled our evening ... lately I don't think people have an other choice then to become a racist ... it's just that our system can't do anything against them, people aren't safe anymore ... even at public places .. when someone tries to stop the fight, he just gets bet up too you know .. it doesn't make any ******** sence .. and I realize this is an effing long story ... neutral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Reserved]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Reserved]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff