Um... sure? @.@;; 0.21610169491525 21.6% [ 51 ]
I like... YO MOM. OOOHHHH. 0.11016949152542 11.0% [ 26 ]
Nah, lipids could totally kick their asses! 0.097457627118644 9.7% [ 23 ]
PROTEINS IN DA HOUZE!! 0.25847457627119 25.8% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 236 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 606 607 608 > >> >>> »|

The Spirit of the Forest Charity
Welcome!

Handed over to Kris for the time being!!!
Go to Page 6 for updates!!!

Could always use more help!!!
See post 6 or PM me!!!!

Once upon a time......
The Spirit of the Forest dwelled within the light of Gaia's sun, thriving from its offerings of gold and items and obtaining items beyond some of our wildest imaginations. Over time, the Spirit became weary and slowly faded from Gaia's surface. She occasionally returned to the lively world, lurking in the shadows and stepping out into the light for brief periods at a time.
One day, she looked back, and decided the things she had to offer were no longer needed by her. Being so distant from Gaia wasn't helping her or the lovely people that really could use a helping hand. She decided to come into the light once more and spread joy around for these holy days.

Thus starting...
The Spirit of the Forest Charity
*dundunDUNNN*

Boring, True Introduction
I've been here at Gaia for a very long time now, but I haven't been much of an addict in a while. I love questing for items myself, but I also love to help out other people. I decided that with my lack of extreme interest in Gaia that is probably long lost, I will make good use of the gold available to me and give it to people that will make even better use of it 3nodding

DBF is currently: Offline page 459

We love donations!!!!! heart

Updates
12/29: krislovejmt has set up her own update page on page 6 (online/offline status, latest donations, banners, etc) so check it out!
GOLD TO BE GIVEN AWAY: 50,000g
AMOUNT GIVEN AWAY: 226,290g

We also give away items!! heart

Stats are hopefully as accurate as possible and updated as needed. They may be a little off if there are pending trades.

People Who Have Been Helped
OhtarwenElenya
The Lady Fay
cope101
m0ndy
Chaotic_One
GreyRauken
Deestra
jadeoracle
Time Eater
lex_Luther14
Luna101
Horpy
Dragon_Fire1995
Dark Rose Aura
XxX_munky_XxX
Agent Yuffie
Glowing_Green_phoenix
Shinyuri
Temma2
Pretty_Lucky
katieisacutie0616
Tweets_The_Bird
Psycho Josh
~RainWater15~
LadyWillow
football12
Jiwin
Sybrille
Le Ricecake
Sephora_Cain
Pollard
Lady_Elentari
greykitty_17
Lunaris Wolf
Cryllia
moethelawn
Dlady67
Mr.Banks
Hawaiiangaldreams
avery2996
3inu
Miracle Goodnight
Mr. babbit
hikari_spirit
Fcukthepolice
[ Apassionato ]
Amber_kat
cloudzy
Oco Puff
azn_guy_named_john
bluerblue
flashstorm
Eternal_Autumn
~(O.o.Freya.o.O)~
Bridabomb
AnimeboyLOCO234
Summer Merimac
...-Nikki_Karalyn-...
ishkeebibble
Lethanelis
.[Celestial Rose].
[.Impartial.Sanity.]
Babydoll1414
[[...Babii.Gurll..]]
Crushed Dreams
The Heart You Shot
jessk
Anume_Gomen
Angelsgift
Seronya
I Inherited The Internet
jiswyn
Angel092
Cheekymonkey1414
Glass Butterfly
White_Roseline
androgynous_ian
ohh so cute
The One Eyed Wonder
Bookwizard
Holy_hand_granade
How To Receive Gold/Items
**Please know that most of these are based on a first come first serve basis!**

Daily 200g
Just post and ask and you will automatically receive 200g! Please know that only 10 people will receive gold this way per day. You can only receive gold this way once during this event. You will receive your donation by the end of the day.

Gold for Questors
Post with a reason for receiving gold. You must also include the link to a quest thread that's at least 1 week old and with a decent amount of posts. The amount of gold given out will depend on the circumstances of the quest (reason for questing, how far into questing, item quested for, etc.) You will receive your donation ASAP!
*if there's a notification saying we aren't accepting these kinds of requests, please wait until the notification is gone before we do again*

Random Giveaway
Start up conversations. Be a nice Gaian 3nodding You may receive a random amount of gold from me if I find you worthy of the donation heart

Nominate a Gaian
Post the name of one Gaian you'd like to receive a donation. Up to 5 people will receive gold in this fashion per day. The person named will receive the gold, of course. You can only post one name per day, but you are allowed to post another name another day. You will recieve your donation by the end of the day.

Request an Item
Want an item that costs 1,500g or less (exceptions within 5g or so over the maximum)? Then just ask and you'll receive the item! Please state your reasons for wanting the item. You must be at least a month-old member. Only 5 people can receive an item per day. You can only receive an item once throughout the event.

Request an Item (for a friend)
Same goes for this as it does for the normal "request an item." Just post the name of the Gaian you wish to receive the item. You may request an item for up to three people, but not the same person more than once. You cannot make a request more than once a day.

~Other ways to receive gold/items over time.
Rules For Receiving Gold/Items

1. Be nice and thankful! I don't want to give out gold to those who don't deserve it and I would like to hear some appreciation for whatever donation you're receiving. And don't just be nice to me, be nice to everyone 3nodding

2. Don't be a nuisance about it. Constantly begging and bothering me for a donation will definitely not get you one.

3. Don't PM or IM me unless I give you permission to do so.

4. Unless there are certain circumstances, you can only receive a donation once. Circumstances for receiving more than one donation include and are not limited to being nominated for one from another Gaian or winning a contest.

5. If you're requesting gold because you're on a quest, you must be a member of Gaia that's been around for at least a month, have a decent number of posts, and have a quest thread that's been posted in recently and somewhat frequently.

I don't think there's anything else to include. If something comes up, I'll make an announcement about it 3nodding
Waiting Lists
Just a few lists for me to keep track of things.
The lists will (hopefully) change daily with new names on the lists.

Daily 200g

Questors

Daily 1000g

Request an Item
Random (But Important) Stuff
I may have some contests and such here, so this is where they'll be....

LOOKING FOR HELP domokun
Positions available:
Secondary donators- Looking for people with a bit of gold (I'd say around 20k-30k minimum) who would like to help out with giving donations
Thread watchers- People to watch the thread whenever they can 3nodding
Artists- Any artist willing to lend a hand at giving out free artwork whee

If you'd like to apply for any of these jobs, please PM me (you may post in the thread as well, but I would appreciate a PM more). Inform me with the hours you're usually on Gaia, how much gold you have, and any specific job you'd like to do.

We're always looking for any kind of help towards the cause! Donations in the form of gold and/or items are accepted and loved heart We also like art/graphics donations and anything else you have to offer surprised
Free Artwork!

Look out for random artwork from DBF!

Quote:
Horpy: Digital/Sig Artist
Example 1
Example 2

If you'd like one of these works from Horpy, please post the following order form.
Colors:
Style:(abstract, gringe, tech, vector)
Feel: (Cutesy, dark, bloody, etc...)

Horpy would only like to take 5-10 orders at a time.

List of orders:

*This list will be updated every day.
Contests!

Check out lottos here!
Win donation and event items!

Bump Contest!
Congradulations to the winners of the first contest!!!
Stay tuned for future bump contests heart
Links/Affiliates
*none yet*

If you'd like to be affiliated with our charity, feel free to PM me.
Please note that we'll only be affiliated with other charities!
Support the Charity!!!
Please link to us!
This charity is link free!!

Banners:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11332515][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/aikai/banner2.jpg[/img][/url]
Staff
DarkBlackForest (AKA DBF): Primary donator, Founder of the charity
krislovejmt: Secondary donator, Thread watcher
Lethanelis: Rule Enforcer
Plebeian: Quest watcher
Horpy: Digital/sig artist
Shinyuri: Thread watcher
Mr.Banks: Thread watcher
PippinHobgoblin: Thread watcher

**Thank you for all of your help in making this charity a success!!**
heart heart heart

Unemployed Donators
Thank you for helping us keep this charity alive and well heart

Newzpop Report

heart Special thanks to...
jadeoracle: Thank you for starting up the donations and for coming up with an awesome name for the charity!!
cuthisskin: Thanks for the awesome banner!!
Le Ricecake: Thank you for the beautiful banner! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces