User Image

Dear Diary Gaians, As of this writing, it has been several fortnights since last I felt the chill of true terror. Existence seems naught but an endless succession of empty hours without fright's cold hand gripping my heart. What am I to do when I so long for the exquisite thrill of an unexpected haunting? But oh! Why has my pulse begun suddenly to quicken? Could it be? Yea, it is a bundle of ghostly goods brought here to free me from this ennui. And we have none other than Gaian The-Piano-Knows to thank for this gift! Kisses, Jet

Apparate in the shop to find three premium styles in shockingly spooky shades! Opt for one outfit or, if you're feeling brave, bring home the Obsessive Duos bundled deal to get one of each of these extremely eerie ensembles as well as a stylishly supernatural exclusive item, chosen with care by our Gaian. You won't find fearsome fashions like these anywhere else, so float on over to the shop to discover FOUR supremely spectral styles!

NEW USER RECOLOR BUNDLE

User Image

Obsessive Duos
designed by Gaian The-Piano-Knows

This bundle contains Farewell Haunted Maidenhair, Goodbye Haunted Mapleleaf,
Naogui Da Laohu, and special [Exclusive] Naogui Xiao Laohu

Obsessive Duos Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about the this month's gift! View your Gaia rewards!