User Image

Hey, Gaians! Don't mind the dust, I was just doing some late Spring/early Summer cleaning. Obviously, cleaning is the absolute worst. But, on the other paw, finding old photos is just the best! The second I laid eyes on this stack of polaroids, I was transported back to one of those nights with friends when it feels like there's actual magic in the air and you wish it could all go on forever. Although evenings eventually end, an instant captured on film can keep the memories alive. If you don't mind, I'm just going to stay lost in my memories for a little while longer. In the meantime, check out a brand new Umami Drop that perfectly encapsulates the enchantment of summer nights.

In case you didn't know, an Umami Drop is a special chance item with premium styles inside. When you open it up, you'll either discover the brand new style or a special colorful version of it. You can't go wrong because you'll win one of the two styles every time! So, be sure to stop by La Victoire and Cloud 9 to see what's in store!

User Image

Umami Drop & Plus: Memorable Summer Nights

User Image Capture magical moments with Umami Drop: Memorable Summer Nights! Look back fondly on enchanting evenings spent in the company of dear friends. When you open this special chance item, you could find Memorable Summer Nights, or if you're the finest photographer, you could even get the rare Memorable Crabby Nights instead! Either way you win!

User Image Only in Cloud 9: Angel Supporters can opt for the amazing Umami Plus: Memorable Summer Nights! Umami Plus is an enhanced soulbound version of an Umami Drop that gives you DOUBLE the chance to receive the rare recolor! Open it up to find the new Memorable Summer Nights or the rare Memorable Crabby Nights instead.

User Image There's even more to love with Shop the Look: Memorable Summer Nights! Our fashion experts have put together a collection to complement the latest Umami style. Open this exciting bundle to find Sinfully Quenched, Dead Flower Comb, boba crew, Calabash Bunnies Prefer Carrots, Chimera Starter Pack, Miserable Lazy Daze, Magically Me, Star Quintuplets, Empress of Noire, Desperate Nightmare Shade, moon messenger, Miserable Miss Muffet, Bad Beach Alert, Lumin-BAT-a, Still a Sweet Devil, Quenched Death Speaker, Midorable Princess, Agape's Cut, Miserable Catharsis Lucem, Bits of Bows, Miserable Hades, Jelly Pout Lips, feeling cheeky, Thank You for the Venom, forehead moon thinger, such shade!, eye stress, and and the brand new Memorable Summer Nights! So skip the chance and go straight for this brand new style and other treasures to complete the look!

Shop the Look!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about the this month's gift! View your Gaia rewards!