Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Regrettably, Dargon Darkthorne no longer has the time to manage the PHG, and Thalion doesn't have the wit or the time to manage the guild under the same system. There will be -lots- of changes... however all the senior players will keep their poke'mon. Please forgive the re-re-re-revamp. We promise that it'll be worthwhile. All staff positions will be re-vamped as well. There'll be a more stable battle system set up and new ways of obtaining Poke'mon.

-Thalion

The New Guild

Staff Updates:

| Aug.15, 2006 | 5:52 am | Thalion |
Alright, here's the scoop guys. I need a lot of help to keep this shop up. I'm going to (yeah I know) re-vamp it again. We're keeping the same setting, same cert, same plot, nothing RP wise will change. The biggest change will be now there'll be trainer art to go with a trainer card as suggested in the thread. Individual artwork done by Thalion and any other artist she decides to hire into the staff.

Thalion is hiring in a few new staff members. So far for gym leaders we have:

Dire Wings : Lv.15-20
[-Darcy-]: Lv.30-35
Arafel: Lv. Undecided

We've hired our breeding colorist:

Teigra

And our co-owner:

SangoTaijiya88

The shop will go on Hiatus until Thalion has the time to re-vamp everything. She'll be working with her new staffers to make this happen as quickly as possible. For the moment she has a to-do list for RL commissions and urgent gaia projects in her sig that must be completed. Thalion will be out of state between Aug.27-Sept.3. She'll not be around at all during such time.

The only positions open are another gym leader (And I'm reviewing the pm's now), and a trainer artist or two. I may hire on another co-owner but I'll come to you, please don't ask me. So far Arafel is the best candiate for this. She's a behind-the-scenes oldby and a wonderful artist, that and she nearly owns Thal's soul xd

Sorry to keep you all waiting but things will get more active soon as we can :3

| Mar. 11, 2006 | 12:05 am | Thalion |
It's finals week for Thalion and I've been inactive due to study, large projects, and of course- work. The official battle is still going on, I'm so sorry it's taking forever. I should have arranged it better but I'm happy to see the free battles are going so well. I'm almost done with the customs and during spring break I will have two weeks free from school (Though I'll be working the same schedule) so I'll have more time for events. I want to do a few of them in fact and perhaps open custom slots again. There will be plot updates and I'll be holding that contest soon for new certs and area maps.

Anyway, answer the poll, I want to know what event to do first. smile

| Feb. 27, 2006 | 1:09 am | Thalion |
A big sorry to everyone in the official battle right now. I've been very, very busy with my personal life. Next to the owner and manager, I'm putting in the most hours at work, still attending college and personal life has been hard. A family member has been admitted into the hospital for yet another surgery so I might not be around as much as it's a lot on my mind. I'll finish the customs before starting anything up. Most are done at the moment, some require new lineart so they'll take longer than others, don't complain about the order I'm going in, it all depends on what lineart is on hand, what templates I have, and the complexity of the order.

In other news, the next event will be a contest. Only much smoother than last time and this time more shop related. We need a better more clean world map with routes and what not between towns, I don't like the certs (though all info is essential), and we might have some fun and have people try out their hand with the NPC's. Awards will range in gold, items, and of course- Poke'mon.

Anyway, thank you everyone for being patiant with me. HUGE thank you to cassiopeia_starkitten for getting all the certs done and updated, another HUGE thank you to Arafel for helping organize the guild and keep everyone in line. Final thank you to xx_Bullseye_xx for just being awesomely patiant with me.

| Feb. 15, 2006 | 1:46 am | Thalion |
Well I'm pleased with how smoothely the last series of events went. Happy 'Singles Awareness Day!' everyone, I hope everyone was happy with the event and will enjoy their new poke'mon. Ryugen, endejester, and I are working on more plot stuff to keep you entertained, I'm staying up too early with work in the morning to get a start on the battle system, and soon I'll be working on a few maps so the trainers can travel to different towns. Yes, I'll be setting up gym leaders and potentially castnig them as well- keep an eye out, lots of stuff for us to work on. Customs are under way as well, lots of new lineart popping up.

Also, we'd appreciate any comments, concerns, complaints you have to make this place better. Don't hesitate to PM them to the mule. We can use all the help we can get!

| Feb. 6, 2006 | 10:46 am | Thalion |
It's a busy week for me IRL... it's weeks like this that made me wish for a co-owner. I want to get a battle event this week but I also have to do a lot of certing, cert-repairs, and do some owed poke'mon. I've opened up a few customs to get those who have been waiting so patiantly a chance to get their poke'mon. I'm begging the certers to help me catch up so I can get events rolling. I'd like a battle event this week and to start up a valentine event but I won't unless I can get my head above water. Anyway, those from the last event please post the info here. [ Orgin ] claimed the Nidoran, and Beauseph has the male rattata. Please send the names for them via PM so I can cert them up for you both. ^_^

| Jan. 24, 2006 | 11:04 am | Thalion |
Event overload! Whoo, I'm glad that I managed to get the flatsale off without a hitch but there were some issues with the encounter raffle that I hope won't be repeated in the next one. I can take part of the blame for it for not having a system in how one posts how many balls they're throwing into the pot. I still have to catch up on certing- there was a massive ammount of certs that were given lv.100 stats so I have to go through and repair all of them. If your trainer journal has a [Attention certer] tag in the title please leave it until a staff takes it down... otherwise we have to hunt through all the battle cards again. I still have to get all the certs from the seniors certed, but I'm trying to keep you all distracted with some badass plotting.
Endejester and Ryugen are co-owners. They're not running the shop but if they say something, their word is law. They'll be doing guest art, helping with the plot, and the occassional coloring. Worship them! I'm debating a valentine's event as well, but that's still in the blue print phase as I'm not sure if all the Stanfarigs have been certed from the SS event or not. So much to do.

| Jan. 15, 2006 | 7:04 pm | Thalion |
Okay, okay, I'm terrible. xd But being the only owner of this place now is pretty stressful. Just a head's up on that reguard- I WILL be looking for a co-owner but I'll come to you, don't plead. It's fine to express an interest (in fact I'd like to see who is interested) but keep it from the PM's and IM's please. First order of buisness is to finish the poke'mon that I owe already. If you don't see something that I owe you on my to-do list (scroll down a bit more xd ) please PM me about it and I'll add it. I won't want to leave any debts unpaid. Any plot suggestions? Event suggestions? Post them in the thread, all suggestions will be appreciated xd Just keep it do-able.
| Nov. 28, 2005 | 2:50 pm | Thalion |
A lot of the info on the front page will have to be re-done but I've gotten a good jump on it. Once I get all of it back up I'll work on a secret santa event to raise funds for mini-forums in the new guild so we can open mini shops, breeding centers, battle arenas, and pagent locations. I've gotten a trainer listing up- I think we're just going to add the trainers as they create their journals rather than digging everyone up from the old system. If your'e an old member and want to continue with the guild simply send a join request to the guild and set a journal up.

.:Events:.

(-o-)__________________________________(-o-)
razz ast Events:
(-o-) | 2nd Annual Poke'mon Hybrid Generation Secret Santa
(-o-) | St.Patty's Day Bulbasaur & Friends Raffle!
Spring Fling! Multiple Event Thread

:Current Events:

Dog Breed Event!

:Future Events:
????

| Thalion's To-Do List |

It's a busy week for Thalion. We've got quite a few events scheduled and we're collecting a money pot for a future beauty pagent and the current official battle.

|Front Page Work|
+ Update Trainer Directory

|Customs|
Complete.

|Evolutions|
Complete.

|Breedings|
--None were scheduled--

|Events|
+ Newbie Flatsale
+ Cosplay Auction
+ Encounter Raffle
+ Random Trivia

|Certing|
????

|Will Be Looking to Hire|
( Don't be asking about this until I announce it. I'll come to you wink )
+ Colorist (1/2 cut from every colored Poke'mon)

.:Trainer Listing:.
This is basically the owner's list. We won't have the space to list out every poke'mon owned by every trainer nor do we have the space to provide a cert pick-up. All cert changes will be placed into the trainer's journal. We'll only add you to the trainer listing once your journal has been set up. It saves our sanity from tracking down all the old (and likely inactive most of them) trainers from the old system.

Trainer name | Gaia SN | Link to Journal | Poke'mail | # Poke'balls

Alex Wilde | Lividie | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Aya Rouge | Kc.EXE | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Brandon Jones | BDaichi | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Calantha Roaming | minkey55 | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x30

Cassian Hunt | Ryugen | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Cesium Knightblade | Kitiarou | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x10

Cryst | Crystel the Guardian | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x3

Etain Colum | Sporkishness | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Eve | Sao Kasai | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x53 and x1 Ghost ball

Garnet Kanoko | Kaiyumi | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Inuka | LadyNyoko | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Jayne Pierce | superemo32 | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Jamie Greyfekd | katori kenshin | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x15

Kaitlyn | Angel Neko | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Kitsu Darren | Obsidian Fox | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x2

Phoenix Moree | Darcy 1992 | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x15

Rose | [Ogin] | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Shiori Heimdall | Astronna | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x55

Sin | Paetrisah | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Solo Valentine | Beauseph | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x25

Soul Eve | Female_Death | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x6

Stacie | Malfunctional Timebomb | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] User Image x0

Syt | SangoTaijiya88 | (-o-) | [ 0 New Poke'mail ]User Image x0

Please help us keep track of the trainer logs! If you're not listed please complete the following form and PM it to the mule:

Your Trainer Name | Your SN | [URL=Link to your journal](-o-)[/URL] | [ 0 New Poke'mail ] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/Pokemon_Hybrid_Generation/Pokeball.png[/img] xHow many you have

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff