Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Poll

zero faileth at ye olde Intarwebs 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1305 1306 1307 > >> >>> »|

User Image

All headers on this page made by zeroSenshi12 with PrintShop.

The ZZN has moved to a new thread! Things are the same, but organized a little better. Let me know what you think!
User Image

Hello everyone, and welcome to The ZZN. My name is zeroSenshi12, and my partner is ramaena. (We're both in our first year of university and are very busy. We're doing our best to keep the charity running, though. As of now, expect donations on the weekends!)

If you're just getting started on Gaia and finding it hard to stand on your pixely feet, feel free to come to us! If you are polite and literate we will help you as much as we can! There are nice people all over Gaia that are willing to help you! You can click the link to THE List of Charities to find wonderful Gaians who might donate to you, or you could just stick around for a donation from us! We donate to everyone who follows the application process and fills the form out correctly.

If you can't get your pixely paws on that item that you just have to have, you're in the right place. We're here to help you!

Make sure you read all of the rules before applying (to this charity and any charity), and most of all, have fun! We love it when people stick around to chat. Read the WHOLE front page! There are rules posted all over this page. (hint) ^^

If you're bored... see the bottom of page 722 through page 724 to see why zero needs mental help again.

User Image

User Image
PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ANY POSTS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

User Image

-Please read the rules thoroughly! ^^

-The ZZN wants to say "Thank you so much!!" to everyone who participated in THE Santa Claus's Christmas wish.

-zero is going to have a difficult spring semester. Donations will be sent out by zero on the weekends or by ra whenever she is available.
User Image

1. Follow Gaia's ToS (Terms of Service).

2. Be polite. Please.

3. Bump/post at least seven times before you post your application in blue for Newbies and green for questers.

4. Bump/post at least three times after you have posted your application.

5. Do not beg!

6. Please don’t post your application more than once. A staff member will let you know if you have applied correctly. If you messed up, you can try again!

7. It's OK if you mess up. No one's perfect.

8. Do not PM anyone asking for donations.

9. Newbies’ applications should be bold, and Quester’s applications should be underlined. Don’t forget about the other formatting!

10. Smile! They're only pixels.

11. Please don’t use 1337. It annoys us.

12. You are a newbie if you have more than 150 but less than 500 posts. If you have more than 500, you are considered a quester. **An easy way to check: Go to Forums. Click “Find My Own Posts”. If you have 501 results, you’re a quester.)

13. Everyone must have a quest thread before their application is accepted. Newbies need five pages. Questers need ten. If you don’t have enough pages, you may post your application anyway. (Let us know you know you fall short) I’ll help you get a few more pages if I can. (This doesn't mean post your link and leave.)

14. Please link to us (the banner code is in the Link post) in your quest thread to spread the word about the charity. (Not a requirement, but a link would be nice!) [old rule from the very beginning! o.0]

15. No mules may apply for a donation or participate in contests. You may bump/chat with mules, but you may not win a contest with a mule.

16. We donate to everyone who fills out the application correctly. Please say “Thank You” or something similar. (I’ll then confirm the trade.)

17. If it has been over a week and you have not received a donation or been replied to by a staff member, please PM zero. We probably missed it. Sorry!

18. As of now, you may only apply for a donation once. Maybe someday you will be able to apply once a quest, but not right now. You may now apply for a donation once per quest. but not more than once a month (even if you finish your current quest. Wait until the next month, please!)

19. Suggestions are very welcome! Please feel free to post suggestions in this thread or PM me. We are always in need of good contest ideas, too. (And if I have any errors on the front page, feel free to correct me! I am by no means close to perfect!)

Application: (Don't forget to follow all of the rules! Did you read the whole page?)

Username:
Gaia Join Date:
Number of Posts (at time of application):
Item(s) wanted:
Quest Thread Link:

User Image
User Image

Charity Owners

zeroSenshi12
ramaena

Charity Mule

Nommie

Charity Moderators

ShadowFox280025
Ixaix
Altairx1
Kiyoske Dante
Yang Lu Chan (a.k.a. Lord Shinta Tatakami)
Creiaei

Charity Mascot
(different interpretations of it, of course!)
User ImageUser Image
Name: Kitty-Kun
Mrow!
User Image

Thinking of donating? Please send donations to Nommie, the charity's mule.
User Image

Thank You!

If you aren't on here and should be, please, let me know!
Thank you so much for donating!
The Sealed Mule
Dryad~Bubble
Ms.Yoko-chan
MissDotHacker
lady blast
Jeres
-x(mel)x-
RomancerX
Cartagia
ramaena
x_wild_fire_x
ShadowFox280025
Bebbo
Kaniki
Tasmanian Devil
SprackDoll
Shinta Tatakami
Tohru Morisato
Setet
Ixaix
phizabeth
supergirl148
flyingdemon
Lisani Decorati
[-Bea-]
Spifflet
[.DonnieBear.]
Wild_Wind
.Cotten.Candie.
Kitty Krazy
Lady Daylilly
Kiyoske Dante
RabbitOnFire
Akari Tenmeino
an anonymous benefactor

Charities on Parade Benefit
The Easter Event
The Charity Conspiracy Project
The Charity Safari
The Charity Halloween Masquerade

The ZZN participated in most of THE Santa Claus's charity benefits. They have been such a blessing for all of the charities around. There is almost always a benefit being planned or going on, so please, check it out! We will have the link in our Links post.

The Little Pieces of Heaven Charity sent us a yellow daffodil bouquet! Thank you so much! With it was this message:

"We would just like to thank you for you hard work and care in helping the gaian community Zero.Zip.Nada. Charity. This is just a little token to show you that we care and are appreciative of your Gaian services. -Little Pieces of Heaven Charity"
(May 31, 2006)

I'd also like to recognize an awesome bumper, nightsheart! Thanks for bumping so much!

Did I miss your name? I'm so sorry if I did! If you should be on this list and I missed you, please let me know! We couldn't run this charity without donations and we want to say thanks!

IMPORTANT: If I find out that any applicants have pm'd donators begging for donations, they will be put on my ignore list immediately.

Post your application in blue if you are a newbie and green if you are a quester. (We did mean it when we said read the WHOLE page!) Why did we put this particular bit of information here? Well, we want you to appreciate the people that make it possible for this charity to run!

DONORS! PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ART POST! YOU MAY HAVE ANY STYLE/TYPE OF ART YOU LIKE FROM THAT POST! (no charge, of course)
User Image

The minimum amount of gold donated is 800 now 1000g. We've donated to 150+ people. O.0

gonk zero hasn't been too diligent about updating this list... O.0 Sorry! ^^;;

ACK! So behind....

rafiki92, tyrant-o-vicious, dragonmaster1544, Firefoxninetails, -various.jams-,
cope101, Jeres, Tohru Morisato, Crushed Dreams,
Flashstorm, Vanilla Gorilla, Schooler, t_s_u_k_a_s_a, Greying,
Luckless Lady, izzy_1, Dragon_Fire1995, Kal__El, lessille,
Illanorielle, Shelilah, Otakkun, TwinklingLittleStar, ThePhantomSurfer,
potent, Underlingrose, Dragain, supergirl148, .Gummi Rush.,
Queen of the North, KuroKitsuneKurama, hiriyou, Dr.William Birkin, country_angel,
Shiko, blackredrose, animechii, apollo666, Chocolate Dreams,
Lance Tennichan, Super-Squirt!, Kiorio, choco8, Shinta Tatakami,
Big_Wave_Legacy, Katlynn, x_Angie_x, Kuarri, cougar-kun,
Voluptuous Jon, Phantom Captain, SydelleRein, Soda_Fountain_Suicide, Dunlookatme,
YunieGirl, MacNaughten, Munchen, brittzritz, crystal_lullaby,
Celira, A Lost Iguana, kilala nightwind, Veled, Hot_Llamas!!,
Rock Chick54, The Riley, FireGoddess101, KotokoPlum, BlackCatLady,
Kate~Chan, Data_Error, xlForgetxMexNotlx, Aki_Hikarihito, chibi_totoro,
Angel Valentine, Crimson_Candies, Kitty-chan~17, ITSX, Leo_Ayu_Dragon,
Dark.Peach.Tree, omiocaro, AzuraVeedragon, Leo_Ayu_Dragon, 8bit Girls Bravo,
Julia the Weird, selphiebishop, Zizaz, Sprack, Rejekted_Heart,
Blaze5559, Lady Elwing, Julia the Weird, Misu~Chocolate, nalcarya,
Saruko_123, kori [san], Suy0ku, The Artful Dodger`, prettikittibaby,
Vastion, nightsheart, 7Sam7, Nicholas1996, [ Tragic Tryst ],
evangeline.dark, Forgiven Mystery, BlackCatLady, Fa!ry, SanctuaryMaiden,
Future Marine, PoP.da.BubBLe, chaosproject, emmisu, IamaStamp,
VenOmTaTToo_, Faeriserena, Sweetkitty Crusher, Meilin1, Alyssa08,
sutoyou, Silent_Melancholy_Enigma, Lupin-chan, unicorn100188, SexyVixen,
[Deaths_Puppet], Sweetkitty, phizabeth, TiltedHaloPs44,[ Danil ],
[.Nessa.], Kaltaka, LadyWillow, Marlyna, DJ Rev,
flyingdemon, x-kari-x, gymsweetie15, StripedSocks`,
Nobody.2.Love, BrokenRomantic154, Demon_Kitty666, heaventhepope, Slytherins do it Better,
silverangel902, RogueHailey, daisuke desu, Lorelei_Redfern, Remedial Chemistry,
.Cotten.Candie.
User Image

Remember, anyone (main accounts ONLY, please) may play the games to win gold! (Staff can't win gold, but they can win double zero pages.)

Double zero Pages

The first person to post on a page that ends with double zero wins free art! You may choose from any art listed in the art post. (I'm not really sure how my schedule will be this fall, so please be patient if you win. It might take a few days for me to get your prize to you.)

The Quotes Game v 1.5

The quotes game is back! This time the type of quote ranges from song lyrics and book exerpts to poems, philosophies, and scientific theories. You may make one guess per quote. PM your answer to zero. Feel free to try and solve all of them! Be the first to solve it and WIN!

Quotes 1-12: SOLVED
Special Edition Shinta Quote: SOLVED

Quote 13: "To do what is right though you are capable of great wrong is a more powerful good than to do what is right because you can do nothing else."
Book:
Author:
Solve to win: 1K
Tell me the page number to win: 2K

The Quotes Game 2.0

I've changed the style of some of the quotes a little bit. Hopefully it's more fun and interesting. Quotes in this sections can be from forums, threads, and random sites on the Internet. You may also see quotes from games as well, so be ready!

Quote 1-2: SOLVED

Quotes 3 and 4 coming soon.

Please let me know what you all think about this type of quote! It is something quite different from any other quote we've tried.

Past Contest Winners(that zero hasn't forgotten to add to the list ^^;; )
Chenya
Senka_Surakei
Vanilla Gorilla
kurosuki
~Mist_Ninja~
-various.jams-
wollamhsram
Shinta Tatakami
[ - Kakashi - ]
Karmenx
TheSmexiiBabe
SoftSD
phizabeth
sm00thie
.Cotten.Candie.
D O O R F
SpiritCrusher
just-an-escape
Marax11
k u m o u i
User Image

Alrighty, everyone! This post is where Magick Marker's Minishop will be based. The best thing of all is-- everything is CHEAP! I've got lots of art samples here. (Just click them and the full picture will pop up in a new window)

***If you buy art, host it on your own server. Thankies. ^^ ***

Since I'm going off to college, our selection of art choices has narrowed a bit. All arts are created in MS Paint. You may order scribbles and chibi head shots. COMING SOON: Full-body chibis.

I'm not sure how busy I will be this semester, so please be patient when waiting for an order.

Well, let's get on with the samples. (More are coming)

Scribbles ~ 100g each. Colors of Avi or BW. (I know, the samples don't show colors. Color sample here. You will receive a fullbody scribble and a head scribble. Please note that some items may not be drawn if your avi is cluttered.
User Image User Image User Image

Paint Chibis ~ 100g each. Colors of avi. Please note that some items may not be drawn if your avi is cluttered.
User Image

Order Form: (Please, one order form per drawing. Send trade to Nommie after you have posted the form in this thread.)

[color=red][u]What kind of art do you want? [/u] (Put any color preferences here, also)

[u]Which avi would you like me to use for reference? [/u] (Please post a picture if it isn't the one you're wearing or you are planning on changing)

[u]Would you like words or a phrase on the picture? [/u] (username, nickname, BUMP, etc...)

[u]Suggestions/Comments:[/u]

[u]Total:[/u] [/color]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art. Yes! This art shop is super adorable! (It's well organized, too, so of course I freaked out over it. Why can't I be well organized? -sigh-)
User Image

If you would like your charity or quest to be listed here, please pm me. A banner is not necessary. Please include the code for your banner if you have one and a link to your thread. If your link is broken or the image is a little red "x", I will remove it from this list because it makes it look messy.

Link to us with this wonderful little blinkie from Pokahydee's wonderful little shop!!~ (There is a link to her shop listed below.)

[url=http://tinyurl.com/236ozj] [img]http://tinyurl.com/2d6r4k[/img][/url]

or you may use this small graphic that I made:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10980762][img]http://tinyurl.com/24sevp[/img][/url]

Helpful Threads

Charities

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quest Threads

User Image

User Image

nescia`s quest

MiniShops

Pokahydee's~Graphics Shop~

User Image

Black Sakura Patch Art Shop

{}---Rainy Day--- 100g Tablet Doodles <3

User Image

User Image

Petitions

Misc.

User Image

~IMAIDY2~
Gifts to the ZZN

These are thank-you gifts that people have made for us. Thanks for making them! I regret to inform you that I don't remember who made them all... I'm so sorry!

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
By SerenaShadows

Gift from Shinta <3

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out