Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

People counter

xB 1 100.0% [ 924 ]
Total Votes:[ 924 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 > >>

User Image

Ello and welcome to Baka Edits! This shop is kind of like an edition to my sister and my shop Baka Pixels II. This shop is edits only! I love doing edits so I decided to make this here shop. That about Mad eh? Well she isn't that much of an edit person, though she has made a few things for this shop. If ya don't want to buy anything feel free to bump and chat if you wish! Just have a good time ^^
New~Hey everyone. I know I said I am going to remake the shop. I will but I need more time. I need to make tons more edits. So for now this is what I got for you guys. I am so sorry but I am working on the new shop I promies. I love you all, thanks for comming! ~
o-------------------------------------------------------------------------------o
User Image Navigation User Image
1x Intro x [You are here]
2x Rules x
3x FAQ x
4x Pricing x
5x Pre made edits x
6x Build your own edit x
7x Colors x
8x Anime/ Manga Characters x
9x Lists x
1ox About me x
11x Link me x
12x Affiliates x
13x Reserved x
o-------------------------------------------------------------------------------o
User Image

1> Be patient.
2> Follow ToS guidelines.
3> Do not flame or Disrespect anyone.
4> Please don't claim any of the art here as your own.
5> If you order a custom and I have , you have you pay.
6> Do not edit anything on the edit you recieve, it is disrespectful! If you want something changed, ask. I will do as much as I can to make you happy the your order.
7> You will be pmed when your order is complete, so till then please wait.
8> Please do not pm any me unless you're asked to do so, all questions and orders are to be posted in this thread.
9> Please fill out the order form, its not hard and its so much easier for the me. Don't worry I will see it!
10> {Insert pointless rule here}
11> Real life comes before Gaia, so I will not constantly be online.
12> Do not quote the entire posts from the 1st page please.
12> You must post a naked avatar without a backround on it!
[ex: Good >> Bad] (Gaia Dream Creater)
13> And don't forget to have Fun!

User Image

Q: How do I send you my naked avatar?
A: Go to Gaia Dream Creater and make your avatar.

Q: How long will it take for me to get my edit?
A: Depends, if it is a pre-made edit not very long at all, but if it is a custom it will take longer depending on my schedule.

Q: Can you send my edit to me over pm?
A: Of course, I will always send it to you over a pm.

Q: When should I send the trade?
A: It would be nice if you just sent it right after you order it so that I can just send you your edit right after I finish it instead of asking you to send the trade etc.

Q: Why is there a "B" on my edit? I did not ask for that.
A: Its my little signature xB. It is a B for Bacon. My full name was kinda long. If it really bothers you I can take it off if you ask super nicely.

Q: Can I have a transparent backround on my edit?
A: Of course, I do that to all of them.

Q: Can I have items on the naked avi for the edit? Like glasses or ears etc. ?
A: Yes aslong as it isn't something that will interfere. Really anything you can hold or put on your head or face.
User Image
All pre-made edits are 4oog.

If you build your own (post 6) it is 4oog.

Customs are 5oog. (No customs for now)
+If you want hair it will be +5og, so most costumes will be 35og.
+If it's more complex may be a bit more.

Specials:
None yet.

To order a Custom please fill this out:

Custom
Character name:
Reference:
Extra:

User Image

Please fill this order form out If you want Pjs whee Each outfit comes with a free pair of stockings and a free accessory (Post 6).
PJ's
Set: Pj's
Top:
Color:
Bottom:
Color:
Shoes:
Color:
Plush:
Free accessory:
Color:
Base (naked avi):
Total:

PJ's:
Preview: User Image
Click for full set: [x]

Please fill this order form out If you want a Baka School Uniform whee Each outfit comes with a free pair of stockings and a free accessory (Post 6).
Baka School Uniforms
Set: Baka School Uniform
Top:
Color:
Vest/ Dress:
Color:
Bottom:
Color:
Shoes:
Color:
Leg Warmers:
Color:
Free accessory:
Color:
Base (naked avi):
Total:

Baka School Uniforms:

Please fill this order form out If you want Outfit 1 whee Each outfit comes with a free pair of stockings and a free accessory (Post 6).
Outfit 1
Set: Outfit 1
Top:
Color 1:
Color 2:
Bottom:
Color:
Cape:
Color 1:
Color 2:
Free accessory:
Color:
Base (naked avi):
Total:

Outfit 1:

Please fill this order form out If you want Outfit 2 whee Each outfit comes with a free pair of stockings and a free accessory (Post 6).
Outfit 2
Set: Outfit 2
Top:
Color:
Bottom:
Color:
Shoes:
Color:
Free accessory:
Color:
Base (naked avi):
Total:

Outfit 2:

Please fill this order form out If you want Outfit 3 whee Each outfit comes with a free pair of stockings and a free accessory (Post 6).
Outfit 3
Set: Outfit 3
Top:
Color:
Bottom:
Color:
Shoes:
Color:
Free accessory:
Color:
Base (naked avi):
Total:

Outfit 3:
Please fill this order form out If you want Outfit 4 whee Each outfit comes with a free pair of stockings and a free accessory (Post 6).
Outfit 4
Set: Outfit 4
Top:
Color:
Bottom:
Color:
Shoes:
Color:
Free accessory:
Color:
Base (naked avi):
Total:

Outfit 4:

Please fill this order form out If you want Outfit 5 whee Each outfit comes with a free pair of stockings and a free accessory (Post 6).
Outfit 5
Set: Outfit 5
Top:
Color:
Bottom:
Color:
Shoes:
Color:
Free accessory:
Color:
Base (naked avi):
Total:

Outfit 5:

Please fill this order form out If you want Outfit 6 whee Each outfit comes with a free pair of stockings and a free accessory (Post 6).
Outfit 6
Set: Oufit 6
Top:
Color:
Bottom:
Color:
Shoes:
Color:
Free accessory:
Color:
Base (naked avi):
Total:

Outfit 6:
User Image
If you want to order from here you can mix and match all the clothes I have made so far! You get a top, a bottom, shoes, and you get 3 extras (which can include capes, accessories, vests etc.) Any extra after is +5og
Please use this order form.

Build it
Set: Build it
Top:
Color:
Bottom:
Color:
Shoes:
Color:
Extra1:
Color:
Extra2:
Color:
Extra3:
Color:
Base (naked avi):
Total:

Accessories:
Clothing accessories:
Preview: ---x---

Full accessory set: [x]
Hair set:

Full hair set: [x]
Tops:

Full top set: [1] [2]
Bottoms:

Full bottom set: [x]
Shoes:

Full shoe set: [x]
User Image
Clothing colors:
These are free whee Just post the color number when you fill out the order form.
User Image
Hair Colors:
These are also free. Just post the color number when you fill out the order form.
User Image
User Image

Comming soon~ Got any ideas on anime/manga chars. Tell me, it would help a lot <3.
User Image
Whitelist:
If you're nice and you help bump and stuffs, you can be placed here.
1> Mad, because she ish me sister 4laugh heart
2> Kaboodle > For protecting meh shop.
3> LadyDelaidra > First customer.
4> princesspwrm > First customer for shop re-opening.
Blacklist:
If you are bad then you go here. (Like not obeying the rules...)
None...YAY whee
Donations/ Tips:
Thankies for all of you who donate or tip! I Luv joo all!
1> chobit145 [45og]
2> The Oathkeeper [4oog]
3> LadyDelaidra [1oog]
4> Kaboodle [1oog]
5> Suicidalmuffin [4oog]
6> cardi [15og]
7> Tokajiin [1oog]
8> Twiddle [4oog]
9> Hae [1oog]
1o> Kiddo the fox-phoenix [1,ooo]
11> Pugnacious Banana [25og]
12> .K.amikaz.e. [1oog]
13> princesspwrm [2oog]
14> AquaSpirit04 [5og]
15> Sin Marai [15og]
Waiting List:

Please check the waiting list before ordering. If it is full you will not be able to order from that person. Waiting lists will be udated after each order is finished. If the waitng list is full, just keep in touch and it will clear up. I f you order a pre-made I most likely will not add you to the waiting list because I don't expect them to take so long, the customs orders will be placed here.

1> chobit145
2> Celsious (x2)
3> Pink Glow Stick
4> NinetailedNightmare

User Image
Bacon's Total money acquired: [12,ooog]

1> princesspwrm [4,8oog]
2> AquaSpirit04 [8oog]
3> Osanpo [8oog]
4> Kitsune Sayuri [8oog]
5> (~.Browni3.~) [4oog]
6> lucky_star_78 [4oog]
7> LunarPhantom [4oog]
8> Sin Marai [8oog]
9> Panda.Gal [4oog]
1o< Xx-Hannah Montana-xX [4oog]
11> Aika__ Sumeragi [4oog]
12> SumomoSoCute [12oog]
13> .Silver.Pegasus. [4oog]

Old: [13,95og]
1> chobit145 [15oog]
2> Suicidalmuffin [1,ooog]
3> Keylime Pie [3oog]
4> Huroggmeten [75og]
5> cardi [3ooog]
6> LadyDelaidra [1,ooog]
7> Tokajiin [4oog]
8> Hae [1,2oog]
9> Twiddle [6oog]
1o> Tinelle [75og]
11> -Queen Emma- [9oog]
12> Demonic Peanut [75og]
13> Artificial_Angel17 [3oog]
14> .be.silent. [3oog]
15> .Silver.Pegasus. [3oog]
16> Keyblade_Lady [3oog]
17> Katanami [3oog]
18> Pugnacious Banana [75og]
19> .K.amikaz.e. [3oog]

User Image

User Image

IRL name: Meagan x3
DoB: Dec. 26, 1989
Program/Tools: Paint xB
Intrests: watching Anime, reading Manga, writing, punk/rock and soft metal music, drawing or pixeling, and talking to my frens
Favorite color(s): Yellow and green
Favorite Manga: Model
Favorite Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho (I luffs my Hiei)

Bacon's Lolita:User Image
Oh pwease be nice and play and feed Oki! 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh! And don't forget to feed my sisters Lolita too! (she bought me mine <33) (And she designed her Lolita, she won the contest!)

Bacon's Quest:User Image
User Image
User Image1ok/18okUser Image

User Image
Link meh pwease!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10911587&page=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/-Bacon-/linkness.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Wanna be Affiliates?! Just post in the thread and say so! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff