User ImageSynthentaurs
User ImageCreature & Toy Creation Lab
User ImageColor Your Own!
User ImageAbout The Shop & Availability
User ImageNews & Announcements
User ImageLinks & Affiliates
User ImageOwners List
User ImageCustoms & Trades

User Image The Dragons of Yondream, shapeshifting creatures with the ability to grant their masters any power they choose. No larger than a medium sized dog with the mindset of kittens, these creatures are amiable and gentle natured - it's their masters that hold the possibilities to turn their powers into tools for good or evil. [ Pre-made Linearts ]

User Image Glob-Blob Drops, little droplets of the essense of whatever element they are summoned from. Sweet natured and about the size of a grapefruit (albeit a very squishy one!). [ Edited Pixelated Linearts ]

User Image Kwerks! Little homegrown creatures where no two are exactly alike and are born off the imagination of their creators. The more you RP them, the more they evolve! [ Individually Handdrawn w/ Pre-made Lineart Egg Stage ]

User Image Yulacoos, part Unicorn, Carbuncle, and Pegasus! Little balls of love and companionship that lasts forever. If you want something plain old CUTE then this is the pet for you. [ Pre-Made Linearts ]

User Image Dimbles are tiny freshwater, fully aquatic creatures who act very much like brineshrimp. Low maintenance and they come in a variety of tail types and colors! [ Edited Pixelated Linearts ]

User Image Nostalgia Pets, the lesser known pets of The Toy Factory. These may or may not be discontinued based on how well they do this year. sad [ Pre-made Linearts ]

User Image Penny Candy Monkey Stars, monkeys hatched out from a vending machine... and made of living plastic! O___o Yeah, totally tripped out! I love it! [ Edited Pixelated Linearts ]

User Image Synthentaurs, "synthetic" centaurs or bioengineered by Syrcaid herself! Choose from several biomodels and then pick your colors. Small childlike creatures. [ Pre-made Linearts ]

User Image

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

Every creature I've -ever- offered on Gaia Online will be brought out again and offered as breedable, adoptable pets once more! I'm tired of making up new ideas for seperate shops over and over and over when I've got all these pets (some no one but a few have ever seen before!) that are already made and waiting to be adopted!

Also, this is a place of my own personal nostalgia. Things I've made through the years that never got to be played with amongst other people.

Price Guide
Dimbles (Standard): 300g
Dimbles (Mini): 100g
Yulacoo v.2: 1k baby -new price!-
Dragons of Yondream: 2k egg
Nostalgia Pets: 2k adults
Synthentaurs: 2k adults

User Image

Guest colorists will sometimes appear and sell their own renditions of my pets from time to time. Here is their list.

User ImageTamtun
User Image
User Image

Flatsale Rules:
1. One of each type of pet per person, please. This ensures new buyers get a chance to purchase one.
2. If you have any questions/complaints/rambling for me, please PM me or post them here -before- purchasing one of these pets.
3. No flaming or discouraging other people from buying.
4. NONE of these are RP required, this thread encourages RP but you will not lose your pet if you don't RP it.

User Image

Available Pets (Leftovers)
Dimble Standard #4
User Image

Available Pets (Oven Fresh)
Egg 1, Male - SOLD to Rage Beat
Egg 2, Female - SOLD to Solstis
Egg 3, Male - SOLD to Quinny-chan
Egg 4, Female - SOLD to Friskit_Geeba

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
News & Announcements:
03/09/06
Due to lack of interest, the Toy Factory will be closing its doors at the end of March.

But don't worry for those of you with Kwerks/Yulacoo/Dragons of Yondream, that part is still alive and open! I'm even postponing a Kwerk raffle so I can get the preparations for it just right. It's a special guest art auction.

The Toy Factory was just an experiment to see if I could revive all my older pets, but alas only a select one or two amongst my selection. The customs slots have been open for a month with only one taker, only two people applie for Kwerks, and so one and so forth...

I have plans to open up another shop attempting to do something I've never tried before. Humor my delusions, I'm still trying to make a successful type of pet.

03/04/06
Kwerk Slots Here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2346342

- Kwerk slots open! It's first come/first serve.
- Please be aware you must be a member of the guild to submit your request.
- If you'd like to try for a Kwerk, simply request to join the guild and I will grant you access.
- ANYONE may try and as ALWAYS, standard Kwerks are FREE!
- Raffle in the works!

02/17/06
- New critters in the making! I don't care how slow business is, I'm not closing this shop, dammit. D:
- Preview designs in the works for shop displays.

01/26/06
- PLEASE make sure you have your Christmas presents saved! They will be deleted from my Photobucket account tomorrow!
- Dimble Customs available!
- Now you can order a special Valentine for friends! Please post if you'd like to be on the list of hopefuls. Please post your orders and begin the trade as soon as your order is posted. Each Valentine will be PM'ed to the person you've ordered it for.
- More Valentine's Day goodies/freebies on the way!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

List of All Custom Order Forms:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2030148

Available Now!
Dimble Standards
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN
9. OPEN
10. OPEN

Dimble Minis
1. cherrycrush - COMPLETED!
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN
9. OPEN
10. OPEN

Tank Tags
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN
9. OPEN
10. OPEN

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

Some of these aren't official affiliates, but I'm putting them in anyway. So... nyah! Mine come complete with little reviews of each - muah ha ha ha ha!

User Image
Cute, pixelated, and pets! What's not to like about these little guys?? The best thing about small packages is they allow for room for many, many more! I've seen pages with bunches and bunches of these critters and each one is adorable!

User Image
The Zurui Nojo 3.0 remind me very much of my old cyberpetting days before Gaia Online, particularly Syriiu's adoption agency. Many of you may have never even heard of her, but it struck a warm place in my heart that hadn't been touched in a long time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These look like a lot of fun, I love the vivid coloring! When are fractals ever a bad thing?, is my question.

I love the idea that something beautiful can come out of any object, not just the run-of-the-mill egg. That's what I find most appealing about these critters.

User Image
Skunks as pets and no de-stinking necessary! LoL! It's very new and currently under a bit of a change of hands, but give the new guys a chance and go visit them!

User Image
Because they asked me to, I put this up. LoL! Seriously, though, I went to check it out, too! They've got a good concept and the artwork is killer! From objects to humanoids, when can you go wrong with things like that? Reminds me very much of the 80's... then again, I could think of virtually anything and it would bring me back.

C'mon, guys, cut Solstis a break and visit her shop. The pets are simple and elegant! What's not to like about these beautiful bird creatures with vivid, yet soft colorations? I hope to get one of these myself someday!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

Bonus stuff will be listed here!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
"You're bonkers," S-D warned.

"Yes, dear," Syrcaid smirked and sifted through a ring of large, old-fashioned keys.

"Absolutely mad to think this will work," he went on.

"Whatever you say, love, I'm doing this for us all," she replied.

And with that, she unlocked the front door...
Wanders in. "Hello."

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
"Hello! And welcome," Syrcaid said. "I'm off to bed, for now, but you're more than welcome to adventure about the place. Nothing will hurt you, it's all covered in tarp and there's paint cans everywhere, I'm afraid.

We've just bought the place, but I wanted people to know we were here."

S-D brooded, getting the car keys. "I'd like to go home now," he grumbled.

"Alright, alright," Syrcaid said, tucking Taylor up into her blanket. "We'll return tomorrow! Feel free to invite friends!"
Death bows her head and smiles. "I'm just here to look around. And maybe buy something. It never hurts to help new shops." She smiles kindly and looks around at the inside of the building. "I will wander for a bit then I will be on my way. Then cheak in tomorrow." She winks.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Syrcaid walked in for another day of cleaning and painting, S-D trailing behind her reluctantly.

"You didn't have to come, you know," she noted his constant grumblings from the moment they entered the vast warehouse.

"Ha! You're not getting rid of me that easily, if I don't keep tabs on what you're doing no doubt you'll have volunteered Meka and I into another one of your hairbrained events or ideas."

"Well, here or not, that's what's going to happen," she laughed, setting up Taylor's playpen near where she had planned to repaint a wall. "Did you want an early warning? Because no amount of whining will stop the inevitable."

S-D glowered at her. If looks could kill!!

Syrie's Husbando

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
((*totally subscribes for stalking purposes*))

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
(( o/~I was thinking of you, I was all by myself... o/~ Hallo, Prolixity. :3 ))

"Coffee?"

"No."

"Doughnut??"

"No, damnit!"

"You're being an a**, by the way," Mekakushi resigned to eating the doughnut himself. "Just thought you might like to know..."

"I got the memo," S-D grumbled, besmocked and brandishing a sopping paint brush. "If I have to paint another cute fluffy bunny I'm going to vomit."

"Just don't vomit on my half of the wall," Meka sat on a milk crate and stopped for a breather. "Because then I'd have to kill you."

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Announcements for Today:
- Yulacoo owner's list in progress of moving here. All Yulacoo owners in need of growings should come here from now on for updates.

- Christmas goodies on the way!

- I also do lineart for those who have a shop idea but no one to provide them lineart for it. Please PM me with your inquiries.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
"S-D, hold this would you?" Syrcaid said, putting the grown and wiggling Yulacoo into his arms. "I gotta take Taylor potty."

"What the f-!??" S-D said but all for naught, the cuddly creature was in his arms and nibbling under his chin. "What -is- this thing!??"

"Oh, it'll only be a moment, they'll come 'round to pick it up!"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas