Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
Love my panda pets <3 3nodding

Ello! Ello everyone! Lady has finally found some time to redo this thread and make it into the request thread that I've always wanted ^_^.

Okie dokie then, let us get down to business. Right off the bat I want all the artist to know that I'm going to be rather picky about who does commissions for me. Just want well done art, because all my pictures will be/are special to me. I'm up for any type of art, so show me what you have ^_^.

You'll have five different themes to pick from:

Single:
I can't help it! I'm an art whore and loving having my avatar drawn. With the drawings of Lady alone, she has to be sassy and sexy looking, representing Durem all the way! It would be nice if panda or fairies could be added to the drawing as well. Those are my only requirments.

Lady_Death21

Current avatars to use:
User Image User Image

---------------------------------------
Couple 1:
One option will be to draw my gaia sister Azriel1986 and me. We are both outgoing, fun loving, and seckies chicas ^_^. I leave it in the artist hands on how they wish to draw the two of us.
Az has put in a request for at least one drawing to be of both of us on the beach, splashing around in the water.

Azriel1986
User Image User Image

Couple 2:
Okay for this one you will be drawing my friend, Giglamesh, and Lady. Since the two of us are almost always arguing the drawings of us will mainly be of us fighting with each other XP.

Giglamesh
OC/Avatar version of him: Gig
User Image User Image User Image

Couple 3:
Hehe, this one will be of my irl best friend, cailin_rua, and me ^_^. We have been best friends for years and would like that to show in the drawings. Also Cailin is a bit of a crazy one, so that should always come through when portaying her.

cailin_rua
User Image
-----------------------------------------

For any artist interested in doing a commission, please leave examples of your art, prices, and how long it would take to be done. Also...NO AUCTIONS! I repeat! NO AUCTIONS! Sorry, but I don't want to have to compete to have drawings done.

Thank you all for taking the time to drop by and read this.

P.S. Almost forgot to tell you, yes, this thread is a recycled one.
Draw my sisters and my OCs

User Image Name: Nyx

Hair: Thick, long, black, ringlet type, curly hair that reaches the middle of her back. A streak of purple runs in the hair along the left side of her face. Having a fiery spirit she enjoys having her hair down.

Eyes: They are a lovely shade of dark lavender.

Body type: She is about 5'5, slim, with a sultry face, yet a rather curvy looking figure. You can tell she is not entirly mortal. Faye blood courses through her veins. Being part human Nyx tans easily, so her complextion is tanned.

Clothing:Nyx's outfit. The skirt rides low on the hips in a seductive teasing sort of way. The belt on the skirt has purple stones instead of orange. The ring on her middle finger always has a certain purply glow to it. Only thing on her when she was found as an infant. It grew along with her. Her feet are always bare, but never seem to get dirty or beat up even from all the traveling she does. Faye magic?

Weapons: Nyx never goes anywhere without a pair of Sais strapped to her sides. They were given to her by the clan leader after her first succesful assassination.

Personality and past: Given the harsh environment this woman was raised in...Nyx turned out to be a fun sassy sort of chick for the most part. A hot temper lurks under that playful facade. At times she is called upon to use her cool seductive wiles to bait a target close enough to kill. Kill you say?! Don't be fooled by this little pixie. She may not look the part, but has been raised to be a rather skilled theif and assassin.

Nyx's beginning is not one that is all to pleasant. Neither faye father nor human mother dare claim the half breed bore to them, so abandoned in the dark woods the wee one was. Outside near a fairy mound the infant was left to die. As luck would have it a clan of theives and murders happened to traveling along a path that passed the wailing infant. Even as a babe the half breed had the allure to pull people close and tug at their heart strings. Thus the child would live instead of be killed where she lay. That power alone was enough to save her life.

After being rescued Nyx was raised the only way the band of miscreants knew how to tend a child. Thieving, combat skills, and survival skills. Being part human she could be mortaly wounded, but faye blood made her quick, light footed, graceful and almost impossible to catch. Even as the young Nyx trained the clan was coming great plans for their young ward.

As the years passed and the child grew to womanhood, developing a sultry face and voluptuous body, the art of seduction was then taught to her by the woman that resided in the band. They knew it would come in handy for luring in some of her prey. With all these skill on hand it was time for Nyx to start out on missions to earn her keep and help the only family she knew. Let there be no doubt that Nyx was raised to be a cold blooded killer. Mainly the deadly mix blood is often sent to get rid of any that hunt, betray, the clan or threaten their way of life. Her adopted family came to call her Nyx BĂ©line, Night Serpent. It suits her well cause she often struck at night.

Reference pics: {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X}
---------------------------------------------
Sister Pirate OCs

Azriel1986's OC

Name: Sue Vane

Hair: Chocolate brown, wavy, and worn loose. Come to the middle of her back.

Eye Color: Sexy dark brown shade.

Body type: 5'2" fair skin curvy but very busty. makes you wish you had a trampoline. (lol jk)

Clothing: Sue wears a white tube top that is very revealing and has a navy blue low riding, short skirt. She also has a brown belt that leans off her hip and brown pirate boots that come up to her knees. Sheathed into the belt is throwing knives that are carried at all times. Ideas for the outfit.

Weapons: Throwing knives.

Personality: Sue is the first mate of the Bloody Rose and is very close with her sister Morgan. Where Morgan is cold, modest, and strict, pirate Sue is lively, flirty, and carefree. Her frisky attitude has gotten the sisters into a lot of trouble, but Sue has the skills to back up her mouth. In a battle she is just a blood thirsty as any other pirate.

Reference pics: [x]

Lady_Death21's OC

Name: Morgan Vane

Hair: Thick, naturally wavy, chesnut brown with blonde sunkissed highlights. Normally worn in a single long braid, that reaches her back to keep hair out of face during fights.

Eyes: Deep Blue that rivals the sea.

Body type: She is about 5'7, well toned with an enchanting face and dangerously curvy body. Being on a ship all the time she is well tanned.

Clothing: Morgan is modest, but isn't afraid to show off some skin to distract a foe. Here is her outfit 1 and outfit 2.

Weapons: Strapped always to Morgan's side is her dashing sword. She knows how to use it ^_~.

Personality: Morgan is the captin of a ship,Bloody Rose, that she owns with her sister Sue Vane. Being captain of the ship Morgan has a cold demenur, is strict on deck, and positively primal in battle. For the most part she is a private person and only relaxes around her sibling, Sue. Around Sue she is a totally different person. Morgan laughes and becomes playful. Something the crew never had the pleasure of seeing.

Reference Pic: [X] (She is tanner then that.), [X]
User Image

Mirrabelle
Kitterbee
Celeste la Croix
La~Gatita~Negra
gnome_lady
[xxx]Ixluvsxjesus[xxx]

User Image

-house hobbit 2
-Momoka 2 3
-ahiru_chan
-.p a n d o r a.
-LadyNozomi 2
-F4llen4ngel
-Mraxj
-pqus
-kiwigi
-pach_work
-Zimmay
-Devilboy _Jack
-Dread Pirate Adelaide 2
-Sapphyre800
-Iris.Zeible
-Emstar_99
-g!oko uzumaki
-Melo-san
-Pintendo64
-Porcine
-Tatemyuu
-Senescentsoul 2
-tooaya
-sakimi.chan 2
-Aarchy 2
-Reiben_Prince
-Noishie
-+dustbunnii+
--Z-y-i-s-
-Firn the Panda
-_Reimori_
-La~Gatita~Negra 2 3
-Darth Darkie
-tuesdayscat (Lady&Sivar)
-ami uzuki
-Pandora`
-SignHere_x
-shirley temple
-peeer
-yuzee
-Outside source. Of one of my other outfits.
-Peanutchan
-`Julie
-queenjoey 2
-Yorugami
-xidris_dark_mage -2 -3 -4
-supaxina
-Zouk
-$erix
-Quatro
-minit
-supaxina
-SKaleido Star
-Hyroki
-Falling Uphill
-Kiwi Juice Box

User Image

-+dustbunnii+ & Miss Ebonykat Collab (Resi)
-+dustbunnii+ (Nyx)
-Pwish (Resi)
-Hyura-san (Nyx)
-Naughty Koolaid (Resi)
-maadalena (Nyx)
-Nopenname (Resi)
-KinaPuaa (Nxy)
-Kyle Haven (Resi)
-Syku Wolf (Nyx)
-WoefulInfinity (Resi)
-Gothiquez (Nyx)
-Sheep Hunter (Nyx)
-StarMasayume (Nyx)
-La~Gatita~Negra (Nyx)
-Kuropuu (Nyx)

User Image

-Hers_Forever
-BlackWind1.1 2
-Achikah
-Nyralia
-[fear-less]
-Babaha78
-Sei chan
-pixilate
-x_riot_x
-Areve
-musado
-Miadra

User Image

-Freiheit
-meru_chan
-_Ishtar_
-[SIRE]
-Bhergamotte
-Master Oki Akai
-Nyome
-Lady Mist
-Dr. Myoujin
-ProdigyBombay
-07R
-Ippus
-Nightmareater
-chibi_wings
-Dawnie-Chan
-Iyami Ame
-jimy-chan
-kathy100
-keelain
-Two Bell
- WolfWraith -
-Runic1
-[ Nakoruru ]
-linzb0t.
-SaNa-AngEL
-Dark Prinz
-!2ice
-Haneru
-MakieOtonotachibana
-[Tinka]
-cherrymon
-Platina
-Adellye
-paperghost
-Sonny
-Natsube
-Moo-moo-chan
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/h44qd][img]http://tinyurl.com/2fywf4[/img][/url]

Links

User Image

User Image

*Let me know if you want to exchange banners 3nodding . Just leave your link in a post.
how long are you going to request til? lol The avis seem interesting but I've got my hands full now xD
All the ways up until Christmas ^_^. I'm just getting an early start, so artist will have enough time to draw something 3nodding .
Lady_Death21
All the ways up until Christmas ^_^. I'm just getting an early start, so artist will have enough time to draw something 3nodding .

ah, perhaps i'll look this up again once I have my newest commission done =3
:3~ Hello thar!

I have only a few examples because i've been experimenting with this new style.. so xD;;

Waist up~ [X]

Chibi~ [X]

I can do single/couple/group pics whatever x3

I'm horrible at pricing though.. but usually I do 3k a chibi.. and I guess like 2k per additional chibi.. and for waist ups it's 2.5k plus 1.5k per additonal person o3o;

[shotforeventrying] x3x
Sapphyre800

ah, perhaps i'll look this up again once I have my newest commission done =3

Really?! I would love if you would ^_^.

@J()E: Eeee! You chibi is cute. Who would you want to draw if you were to do one?
x33~ Thank you!

hmmmm I'd say that I would do.. either TehCosmik or 2+2 omg

:333
Would you mind doing both of them ^_^? I'll pay the 6k :3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff