Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Bitzer (bits-err) n. Australian. A mutt.

HOLY BUTTMUNCH, ITS A GUILD!

Beware of Boomer, the NPC Bitzer. He pees on art thieves, stalkers, people who're buying Bitzers, farm owners, other Bitzers and... pretty much whoever else steps in the shop.... >D So watch out!

User Image

1. You're here!
2. Story
3. Stages
4. Stages cont.
5. Sales
6. Events and Customs
7. Adoptions
8. Farms
9. Roleplaying
10. Breeding
11. F.A.Q.
12. Lists
13. Affiliates
14. Rue (i.e. Lenta's post)
15. Credits

User Image

RULES:
1. Rue and Boomer are GOD. XD Inside the RPing and out.
2. RP is not mandatory, though RPers get benefits.
3. Freebies are given at random. No griping.
4. PG-13 OR LOWER, PEOPLE.
5. Follow Gaia rules.
6. No dissing other stalkers/owners. >O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A lovely plushie, given to me by ChaosKirin. n_n He's Lee's favorite chew toy.
User Image

"Journal entry, 9-10-2005.

I grew up in a small town west of Durem, a farmtown where everyone either raised animals or grew plants. Our farm was an animal farm - we raised hunting dogs that other farmers bought from us to keep wild animals away from their crops or herds. And... we raised small mythical beasts called Dranets. Dranets were much like dragons, save that they were much smaller, and had no wings. Some had acquired powers, such as the ability to breathe fire, like their bigger dragon cousins; others could make plants grow faster, and after we found which of our Dranets could manipulate foliage, we quickly rented them out to our plant-growing neighbors. Some could make storms happen, others manipulated water, still others manipulated wind. And then, there were normal Dranets, ones that seemed to have no powers whatsoever, but got along well with our hunting dogs.

Dranets were what we focused all of our time raising. Dinner was always cut short so Father could go tend to his favorite Dranets, a pair of normal green ones that were always getting into tussels with the others. Mother spent her time sewing blankets and jackets for the Dranets to use when wintertime came around. I was an only child, and therefore stuck with all of the nastier chores, like cleaning out the Dranet pens and training the hunting dogs. I grew tired of working, the farm, my parents, and most importantly, the Dranets. So one day, when my father told me to go muck out the pens, I grabbed my stuff and left for Durem.

A few days ago, I recieved a letter from my father. Mom's dead. He's dying, or probably already dead. Some sort of plauge has hit all of the farms, one by one, killing all of the farmers and their beasts. He needed me to come back, and save the Dranets. I threw it away. But it's been nagging me for quite some time. I should go and help... After all, he's my father. 'Sides, once he's gone, the whole farm and everything on it is mine, including the Dranets. Meaning the more I put it off, the more that die, and the less money I make from selling the bastards off to someone else who'd care about them more than I would. So I suppose i'll have to go check things out. I'll leave in the morning."

User Image

"Bloody hell." Rue whispered, leaning against her pickup truck for support. Ahead of her was Schuster Farm, its wooden gates hanging wide open. And inside Schuster Farm... the plague-mangled bodies of what had formerly been Schuster Farm's Dranets. Rue saw no hunting dog bodies; she decided they had been smarter than the Dranets and had left before the plague could get to them. Pulling a surgical mask from her truck's glovebox, Rue strapped it over her mouth and began picking her way through the bodies and towards the front door. Once inside, Rue saw the house was devoid of bodies, and she tugged the mask off. A thorough search of the first and second floors told her that her father had abandoned the farm before he had died - anything valuable had been taken, including the small jewelry box her mother had given her for her 13th birthday, and the antique vase that had belonged to her great grandmother that used to sit in the family room. Rue frowned, strapping the mask on and stepping outside to get a body count of the Dranets that had died. Only, when she stepped on the front porch... They were gone. Every body had dissapeared, and only the indents of where they had lain were left. Rue stood in shock, eyes wide, arms hanging limply by her sides, until something nipping her thighs caught her attention. The bewildered girl turned, eyes widening further as she spotted the biter - a small draconic-looking animal that had seated itself right behind her, and was now gnawing through her pant legs.

"AH!" Rue screamed, kicking out backwards and tumbling off the front porch. The dragonlet yelped, flying backwards and knocking into the front door of the farmhouse. It lay still for a moment, then scrambled to its feet, shaking its head and glaring at her. Rue could see now that it was a Dranet... or was it? No, no, it was much too big. But it looked just like one...

"What're you lookin' at, y'loon?" The Dranet... dragon?... spoke, narrowing its eyes at her. Rue rubbed her eyes, then jammed her pinkies into her ears, wiggling them furiously, as if she hadn't heard it clearly. The draconic beast rolled its eyes, then sauntered over to her side, biting down hard on her foot.

"OW! QUIT THAT!" Rue shouted, quickly jerking her leg away from the dragon-thing. The beast grinned, then promptly lifted its leg on hers, causing her to yelp again and leap backwards. Laughing fit to burst, the dragonpup clambered up onto the front porch, striking a heroic pose.

"Boomer strikes again! Yahaaa!"

"C'mere, you little idjit!" Rue snarled, pouncing towards Boomer and... landing flat on her face as the dragonet dodged her and ran into the house.

"Try and catch me, slow human fatbutt! Your legs taste like chicken giblets!"

Much chasing ensued, including a loop around the dinner table in the kitchen, and three rounds through the old hunting-dog pens. Finally, at the front gate, Rue caught up with Boomer and scooped him up.

"Gotcha! Now, you... you... gh!" Rue spoke furiously, glaring nastily at the dragon in her hands. Boomer grinned cheekily at her, then put his front paws on her shoulders, staring at her eye-to-eye.

"Okay, y'got me. Whatcha need?"

"What do you mean, what do I need? You're trespassing on my farm, you nasty little Dranet!" Rue snarled, brows furrowing. Boomer blinked at her, then burst out laughing, writhing in her hands as he did.

"What's so funny?" The bewildered girl demanded, holding Boomer a ways away from her in case he decided to 'mark' her again.

"You... you think i'm a Dranet? Oh lord..." Boomer sputtered, choking back laughter. "I'm a Bitzer, woman! Pssfhffhsh!"

Rue promptly dropped him.

"Ow!" Boomer exclaimed, shooting Rue a nasty look, then eyeing her leg again.

"Don't you dare. Nasty mutt." Rue turned her nose up at him, then nudged him outside of the gate, shutting it between them. "And don't come back!"

"Don'tchoo wanna know what happened to your precious Dranets?" Boomer spoke up as Rue was walking away. She stopped, and Boomer grinned, looking quite pleased with himself.

"Someone stole them." Rue responded, turning to look at him. "....right?"

"Psssssh." Boomer snorted, then sauntered up against the gate, scratching at it. Rue frowned. "C'mon lady, lemme in. Bitzers ain't that bad... We're great watchdogs! 'Sides, you ain't got nothin' else, 'cept a town full of bloody great empty houses and a bunch of farmland!"

"Those aren't mine." Rue retorted, standing her ground. She crossed her arms.

"They aren't anyone's~" Boomer said in a singsong voice, grinning. "They used to belong to those stupid Dranets, afore your lot moved in and d'mesticated 'em. And your little huntin' dogs, too. They used to be wolves. S'where Bitzers come from as well!"

"Bitzers are mutts. What're you, a normal and a Plant?" Rue asked, quirking a brow.

"Normal and Bluey. C'mon, lemme iiiin!" Boomer whined, scratching the gate harder. Rue looked shocked.

"You can't be Bluey... Bluey's a canine!" She stuttered, rubbing her arm.

"I'm part Dranet, and part dog. I told you, i'm a Bitzer!" Boomer snorted, then jammed his head in between the gate planks, staring up at her pleadingly. Rue sighed, unlatching the gate and letting him in.

"You're an ugly little a** is what you are. But c'mon... Can't start a farm without animals."

"Cool! I'll go find the others!" Boomer said as he walked in, causing Rue to take a step back.

"There's... more of you?!" She exclaimed, eyes widening.

"'Course there is! There's a bunch of eggs in the hills behind Johnson's old farm... Hey! Hey hey! Are you gonna use all them to raise us? You'd have the biggest farm in all of Sanga!" Boomer grinned, plopping himself down by her feet. Rue swayed.

"I... don't think I can handle more than one of you..." She said softly, rubbing her forehead. Boomer frowned.

"Then get some people to take over the farms! Sheesh. You humans are so slow sometimes." He snorted, then stood once more, sauntering towards the farmhouse. "C'mon, i'm hungry. Make me some mash!"

"Oh no you don't!" Rue seemed to have regained her composure - she darted towards the front door and shut it so Boomer couldn't get inside. "You're staying in the Dranet pens!"

"Awww, but i'm too big for the pens!" Boomer complained, falling dramatically at Rue's feet and looking up at her. "Pleeeeease can I stay inside? Pleeeeease?"

Rue sighed. She really didn't want him inside... But there wasn't much left to trash since her Dad cleaned it out, so what the hell. "Fine. But you're staying downstairs."

"WHOOOOO!" Boomer scrambled to his feet, slamming his head into the front door. "PARTY IN THE FARMHOUSE! WHOOT WHOOT!" Rue opened it before he could slam into it again, and then sighed again. Why couldn't her dad have just left her alone?
User Image

User Image

Bitzer eggs are large and hardshelled. The coloring of the shell is the coloring of the child inside... most of the time. The flowers that bloom around Bitzer eggs are actually growing from the inside of the shell, and they tell which gender a Bitzer will be when it hatches. Pink and yellow flowers means it's a girl, and red and blue flowers means it's a boy. But, much like the egg's coloring, there is a chance that it may not be correct. Bitzer eggs are the size of basketballs, and even though they're hard on the outside, it's recommended that you don't go bouncing or tossing your egg around, because it shakes the baby inside up. Also, please don't immerse your egg in water for long periods of time; the small cracks in the shell let water inside, and if the water is allowed to fill the egg, it could drown your baby Bitzer.

User ImageUser Image
(fem on left, male on right)

Bitzer pups are small - about the size of their egg stages when first born. However, with proper care, they grow to be about knee-height (while standing). Bitzer pups are much like human babies, in that they need lots of sleep and food in their first few days of life, but as they get bigger, they gain lots of energy that needs to be released in bouts of play. You can now see the coloring and markings of your Bitzer, although the markings and base coloring may lighten or darken depending on how much time your Bitzer spends in the sun (also much like a human. xD). Your Bitzer pup may be fragile during its first few days out of the shell, though soon after it's skin will toughen and bones will harden, and it will be ready for a lifetime of tumbling and rough play.

User ImageUser Image
(fem on left, male on right)

Bitzer adults are fully formed, fully matured, and fully alert. At this stage, your Bitzer will be an amazing watchdog, hunter, or lapdog, depending on how you've raised it. xD An adult Bitzer's head will be waist-height when standing, and up to one's elbow when sitting. Also, adult Bitzers can breed. See the Breeding section for more information on that. Adult Bitzers can also participate in egg hunts, because their senses of smell and sight have matured. But most importantly, you've successfully raised a Bitzer to the stage of Adult, and that alone is worth all of the time and effort you've spent on it. Congratulations. <3

User Image

It seems some of the dogs and Dranets were smart, after all... Slowly, lured back by the activity in their old homes, the young beasts that fled the farms are returning. Stunted by the lack of food and water, they seem to be the perfect size to act as companions to the Bitzers.

Hunting Dogs are one of the two types of familiars you can purchase for your Bitzer; they're loyal to the end, wonderful hunters, and loud as all hounds should be. xD Watch out, though; these are rough to train, 'cause they've gone wild from being out in the desert for so long!

Dranets are the other kind of familiars your Bitzer can have. They're calm, intelligent, and enjoy watching the clouds and sleeping. Like the hunting dogs, they're also wild, though with their temperment it's much easier for them to be trained. :3
User Image

"So... What -did- happen to those dead Dranets?" Rue asked softly, peering over her plate of mashed potatoes at Boomer. It had been a few days since she had let him inside of her farmhouse, and he had been quite a big help, in actuality. He and Rue were skimming through the other farms every morning, trying to find any survivors (or victims) of the plague. They wern't having much luck. And Boomer had never let her in on what he knew about the Dranets that had dissapeared off their front lawn...

"They were reborn." Boomer said matter-of-factly, grinning at Rue's confused expression. "Like you human-types, Bitzers... Sorry, -Dranets-... Are reborn as angels or demons, depending on the lifestyle they led when they were living."

"So there are things like you running around with big-a** wings and horns and crap?" Rue said, placing her fork on her plate. "Ugh, wonderful..."

"I wouldn't mind flying. Being an angel would be cool." Boomer responded, licking his plate clean.

"You'd be reborn as a demon." Rue retorted, grinning.

User Image

User Image

Ooooh, you've stumbled upon an Angel egg! These little beauties hold the soul of a pure Dranet inside, one that's been reborn with an angel. Yes, that's right - Angel Dranets are Bitzers as well! They're just part Dranet, and part Angel, instead of part dog. Anyways, moving on~
Angel Bitzer eggs are set upon a cloud, instead of being cushioned by flowers. Sadly, you can't tell the gender of an Angel Bitzer by anything on its egg or cloud... However, it's markings are strikingly clear, as they're displayed on both. Angel eggs are the size of Normal Bitzer eggs, but unlike the Normals, are -extremely- fragile. Please be careful with your Angel Bitzer egg! D: We don't want to kill the angel baby inside!!!

User ImageUser Image
(female on left, male on right)

Angel pups are adorably innocent. Their wings are just starting to sprout, and are not strong enough to allow them to fly. They're a bit smaller than Normal Bitzer pups, and much, MUCH lighter. Angel Bitzer pups learn to speak faster than Normals, and they tend to be more logical and open-minded. However, they're not very good hunters, because they favor peace over fighting. This is probably for the best, since they (even in the later part of this stage) are still fragile. Female Angel Bitzers have started growing a jewel on their forehead instead of the bone-like bumps other Bitzers have... So far, no use has been found for them.

User ImageUser Image

Angel adults have reached maturity, and their wings are now strong enough to enable them to fly. They're also still very small, only reaching waist-height when sitting when they've fully grown. They're very slender, and still light, which makes it easier for them to fly. Angel Bitzers favor peace and intelligence over fighting and brutish common thought, and spend a lot of their time debating with one another. Female Bitzer jewels have now fully appeared. Because of their lowered senses, they don't make good watchdogs, and they aren't very good in a hunt. But they make the perfect lapdogs, and will listen to you rant anytime you'd like. <3

User Image

User Image

Demon eggs grow from the bones of former Dranets, ones who've been cursed to a demon's life because of their past transgressions. Demon eggs do not show what gender the Bitzer inside is, but they do show the colors of the Bitzer, just like the Angel and Normal eggs. Demon eggs are the same size as Normal eggs. Demon eggs are not fragile in the least... Their shells are as tough as diamonds, and the Bitzer inside is more than capable of handling a bit of tossing around.

User ImageUser Image

Demon pups are very exhausted once they've shattered their eggshell - after all, even though they're amazingly strong and determined, the shell is thick and hard as a rock. So if your Demon Bitzer looks like it's going to be sick all over your feet after it's hatched, that's why. Demon Bitzers are tough little maggots, with a dark sense of humor and a mind for tricks. They're stubborn, alert, and great fighters, even as youngsters. They're extremely heavy, can't fly yet, and much bigger than normal Bitzers - at the end of this stage, they're already almost as big as an adult Normal.

User ImageUser Image

Demon adults are tough as nails, stubborn as hell, and the best watchdogs money can buy... If you've raised them right. If not, you're stuck with a prankster, at best. Demon adults can fly, but the movement is laborous until they've trained their wings to handle all of their weight. Demon adults are amazing hunters, and will sometimes stalk another Demon adult just to prove that they're good enough to beat them. If you've managed to befriend a Demon, and they make it to this stage, know that you'll always have a loyal hound that will defend you with tooth and nail until the death.

User Image

Angel Dogs are bright and perky little beasts, with the gift of flight and a bone halo of gold. x3 They love licking Bitzer faces and burying buttons in the backyard.

Angel Dranets are flight-blessed familiars who prefer a blessed life of peace over one of strife or neutrality, and are quick to promote happiness and intelligence over fighting. Some of them can be little pricks, though.

Demon Dogs are the perfect killers; silent on their feet, swift, and with cold hearts. It's a pity they're only a few inches tall. xD

Demon Dranets are mischievious little creatures who'd like nothing more than to leave itching powder in your pillows or cover your toilet with seran wrap. If only they could lift the seran wrap box. xP
User Image

Flatsales are 3k an egg, 2k a pup, and 1k an adult. Prices lower as the age goes higher because you get less stages. There's no sense in paying 3k for something that's not gonna grow, or only gonna grow once. xp Flatsales will be held in a separate thread, and large masses of eggs will be sold at one time. Flatsales are either prompt-type flatsales or quick-sale flatsales, depending on the quantity of eggs sold. Lots of eggs = Prompt, lots and lots of eggs = quick sale. Get it? Good.

Current Flatsales:

None

User Image

User Image

Auctions are held for rare Bitzers, such as specially-colored Normals, or Angelics and Demonics. Auctions start as 3k, the normal flatsale price, and the auto-buy varies depending on how rare the Bitzer is. Auctions are held in separate threads.

Current Auctions:

None

User Image

User Image

Raffles are rare, and can be for absolutely anything. That's right, anything! Eggs, full-grown Bitzers, items, you name it. XD Prices and ticket amounts vary between raffles. Raffles are held in-thread, although sometimes will be in separate threads if there are an absess of tickets to be sold.

Current Raffles:

None
User Image

Sometimes, events are held by the owners of the separate Bitzer farmlands. That's right! Events held by OWNERS, not by me! Gaspshock. But that only happens when people stick around, which means it's one of the elusive RP perks. Events can be one of several things:
- Egg hunts (a farm owner has found a deposit of wild Bitzer eggs, and keeps one for themselves, then lets the other farm-owners take their Bitzers out to hunt for the others that they've hidden)
- Show-Bitzer competitions (most beautiful, fastest runner, most bred, etc! Prizes can be almost anything, though usually there's a Bitzer egg up for grabs for the winner of each comp)
- Trades (yes, you can trade Bitzers with other farm owners! Only if you hold this sort of competition, though! Bwahaha.)
- Or anything the owner thinks of (and clears with Rue first!)

All events will be held in separate threads, and the links to those threads will be posted here. biggrin

Current Events:

None

User Image

User Image

Sometimes, Rue finds abandoned Bitzers running around in the wild, and captures them, tames them, and gets them ready for adoption. She also collects abandoned Bitzers from people who don't want them anymore. The Bitzers that are put up for adoption need special care, and their owners will be expected to stick around and give them that care. Otherwise, it'd be like going from bad to worse, y'know? Adopted Bitzers can be adopted by people who've already got Bitzers (unless stated otherwise - i.e. if the abandoned Bitzer doesn't get along with other Bitzers), or brand-new people who've never owned before. The adoption fees for each will vary, although usually the price is very low, and is only put there to cover the costs of the things Rue used to capture and tame them.

Current Bitzers up for adoption:

To Adopt: State your name in this thread, and the Bitzer you wish to adopt. Then after the adoption has been confirmed, send a trade with the adoption fee to the mule account (Rue Schuster).
User Image

Customs are either auctioned off, or you can buy one for a flat price here. You can only order customs when there's a slot open. Customs are EXPENSIVE. That is because I don't want everyone buying custom Bitzers! They're meant to be rare. So, custom prices are as follows:

8k for a Half-Custom, Normal Bitzer. You choose colors, and basic markings, though don't go into any real detail. I whip you a Bitzer up. x3
25k for a Normal Bitzer, plain coloring (i.e. you choose a color and a marking style/color, and i'll do it)
50k for a Normal Bitzer, complex coloring (i.e. you choose whatever design you want)
75k for a Normal Bitzer with plain coloring and small lineart edits (i.e. you choose plain coloring stuff and a small lineart edit, like horns, spines, or whatnot.)
150k for an Angelic or Demonic Bitzer with whatever coloring you want.
200k for an Angelic or Demonic Bitzer with whatever coloring and lineart edits you want. Natural lineart edits only.
250k for any kind of Bitzer Cosplay.

Use this form when ordering:

[b]Username:[/b] Your username.
[b]Bitzer's name:[/b] Your desired Bitzer's name.
[b]Custom Type:[/b] The type of Custom you're ordering. Choose from above.
[b]Bitzer gender:[/b] Your desired Bitzer's gender.
[b]Colors:[/b] The coloring of your desired Bitzer's body, and of its markings. (please be specific, even when ordering a plainly colored Bitzer! Then i've got more of a chance of churning out exactly what you want.)
[b]Markings:[/b] The style of markings you'd like on your Bitzer.
[b]Lineart edits:[/b] If you're ordering a Normal Bitzer with lineart edits, please specify what you'd like here. Again, BE SPECIFIC!

Customs are currently: Open!

Slots:

1. Mitsu Hida (Marluxia)
2. Mitsu Hida (Axel)
3. Open

Half-Customs are currently: Closed for a little while n_n

Slots:

1. -closed-
2. -closed-
3. -closed-
4. -closed-
5. -closed-
User Image

When you recieve a Bitzer, Rue assigns you a farmhouse (which will probably be shared by other farmers xD) and a pen for that Bitzer. When you're staying at Bitzer Farms, you're expected to stay in your assigned house, although sometimes owners switch houses when they get tired of their old housemates. XD Here are a list of current occupants (though farms are not listed):

[x].//.Boomer.//.Rue Schuster.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Dyny.//.Rue Schuster.//.Demonic.//.Female.//.Pup

[x].//.Hobbes.//.Malaisra.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Triten.//.Rylerion.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Jesse the Prize Fighter Inferno.//.Coronaviridae.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Prancer.//.Coronaviridae.//.Normal-Reindeer.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Hebrides.//.Coronaviridae.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Linnea.//.Tsuki Sohma.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Daena.//.TiggzH.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Tobias.//.Botticelliangel.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Vixen.//.Botticelliangel.//.Angelic-Reindeer.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Davina.//.Botticelliangel.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Chloe.//.C.O.A. Shop.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Pup

[x].//.Rakki.//.Azurai.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Pwand w/Fido.//.[--Cantals--].//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Kamaria.//.[--Cantals--].//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Comet.//.[--Cantals--].//.Normal-Reindeer.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Seraphan.//.[--Cantals--].//.Angelic.//.Female.//.Pup

[x].//.Cerberus w/Clio.//.Dracluas Babe.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Clytia.//.Dracluas Babe.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Andromeda.//.Dracluas Babe.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Clytemnestra.//.Dracluas Babe.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Daedalus.//.Dracluas Babe.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Cebriones.//.Dracluas Babe.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Suek Acantha.//.Dracluas Babe.//.Demonic.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//Ulysses.//.Dracluas Babe.//.Angelic.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Kyoko.//.Ritz Is A Proud Dork.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Mneme.//.Zodiac Sally.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Armand.//.Zodiac Sally.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Isolde.//.Zodiac Sally.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Domoarigato.//.Zodiac Sally.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Ally w/Petie.//.Einna Firekeeper.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Tzeentch.//.SteelRain.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Morpheus.//.SteelRain.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Violet.//.SteelRain.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Vatilla.//.Vooma.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Linil.//.Fantasy_Rocks13.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Ebony.//.Fantasy_Rocks13.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Lorla.//.Split Personality.//.Angelic.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Lavidikus.//.Split Personality.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Blaze.//.[ iPod ].//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Zippo.//.[ iPod ].//.Demonic-Pokemon.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Eusi w/Punk.//.Wooga Paes.//.Demonic.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Verde.//.Wooga Paes.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Amphitrite.//.Wooga Paes.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Orgulho.//.Wooga Paes.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Dominic.//.Moofuls.//.Demonic.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Marlo.//.Moofuls.//.Familiar

[x].//.Scratch.//.Rogue Roxness.//.Demonic.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Keaira.//.Zeejay.//.Angelic.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Design.//.Yakobi.//.Angelic.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Rudolph.//.Polecat Junkie.//.Angelic-Reindeer.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Donner.//.Katherine of Dreamland.//.Normal-Reindeer.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Dancer.//.Qeenemmica.//.Normal-Reindeer.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Blitzen.//.Qeenemmica.//.Normal-Reindeer.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Cupid.//.Kayleigh-Chan.//.Normal-Reindeer.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Dasher.//.Archnasa.//.Normal-Reindeer.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Santa.//.Jestari.//.Demonic-Santa Claus.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Kainga.//..k.amikaz.e.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Mwitu.//..k.amikaz.e.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Mushu.//.Sinbari.//.Normal-Guardian Dragon.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Lyra.//.Sinbari.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Kanth.//.Normal-Ninja.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Sasuke.//.Tsunake.//.Normal-Ninja.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Naruto.//.Kakui.//..Normal-Ninja.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.???.//.Teenine.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Maple.//.Foolonthehill.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Prix.//.purplesmoke.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Prue.//.purplesmoke.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.???.//.Feyone Nyuuseihin.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.???.//.Sayuri_Nitta.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Lucy.//.Prolixity.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult
[x].//.Rauk.//.Prolixity.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Nim.//.Fearless Kitty.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult
[x].//.Shee.//.Fearless Kitty.//.Normal.//.Female.//.Adult

[x].//.Kahanamoku.//.Khomi.//.Normal.//.Male.//.Adult

[x].//.Lenta.//.[X]Natty-Chan[x].//.Angelic.//.Female.//.Egg
User Image

User Image

(Map of the farms - surrounding area is plains and desert)
User Image

Breeding takes place between any two Bitzers. Bitzers mate, as would dogs, and then the mother Bitzer (who could be the female in a m/f relationship, or one of the females in a f/f relationship, or even the femme male in a m/m relationship o__O) lays eggs. A breeding can produce up to seven eggs, although it's rare to get more than three. Owners may keep the eggs of their Bitzers, give them to friends, or sell them to others, as long as Rue gets a cut of the profits. (5%. xD) However, each owner may only keep two of their Bitzer's eggs - provided there are that many in a clutch.

Males may breed as constantly as they'd like, but females (or, in F/F relationships, whoever lays the eggs... same with M/M relationships) have to wait two weeks after laying their eggs before breeding again.

Bitzers don't mate for life! They can if they are really in love with their partner, but your Bitzers don't have to be in love to mate. This means that you can breed two Bitzers together just to get pretty babies, as most showdog owners or hunting dog owners do. But Bitzers can only breed in the adult stage, and only with the consent of both owners.

Bitzers may also not breed with anyone in their family. Parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, even aunts, uncles, cousins or step-siblings... Noooooo. Cannot happen. You don't want deformed in-bred babies, do you? D:

Price: Bitzer breeding costs 3k from each parent's owner, and will only happen if there are breeding slots open.

AND: Demon, Angel, and Normal Bitzers can all breed with each other, but you don't get special crossbreed lineart. Sorry. xP If a Normal and an Angel/Demon breed, you'll most likely get all Normals, with a chance of maybe one of the eggs being an Angel/Demon. Or even carrying the gene. With Demon/Angel, they'll be split as evenly as possible.

Breeding Status: All full!

Slots:

1. Shugotenshi x Eidolon
2. Pwand x Akuma
3. Marluxia x Axel
4. Kamaria x Eidolon
5. Lunar x Selene

Recent Breedings:
Owners, please post in-thread who gets what egg, and if names have been decided, post them as well. x3 The eggs will take 3 days to hatch, starting whenever they've been certed.
User Image

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What's a FAQ?
A) Dude... look up at the title xd

Q) Oh, right. So... Can you RP other pets in the thread or at the farm?
A) Yes, as long as they belong to the character/characters you are playing. Or if the pets know them. n_n
User Image

The Good:
-All of our stalkers biggrin
-Arach for the lineart <3 <3
-Wooga for the familiars :0
-Vooma for the certs! gonk heart
-Our owners! Without you guys, all this wouldn't be possible!

The Bad:
-Nobody so far!

The Ugly:
-Mz.Blonde, for rudeness via PMs and not reading the custom information before ordering
User Image

Wanna affiliate with Bitzer Farms? Then grab a banner! biggrin

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/d8cqr][img]http://tinyurl.com/7vahl[/img][/url]

User Image

heart Our Affiliates heart :

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

intro:// Hi there! I'm Lenta, and i'm the person behind all of this. XD I'm an avid colorist (meaning lots more stuff for you guys to oogle!), and I thrive on making people happy. If you have ANY concerns, tell me!! I'll do my best to make things right!

me:// I'm fifteen, and I live in a tiiiiiiiny town called Lochloosa. I've grown up around farms, tightly-knit families, and neighbors who'll gladly let you borrow their tractor in exchange for a cup of sugar. xP I live with my wonderful parents, my annoying little brother, two cats, and a dog. I used to own a hamster and a horse, but the hamster died and we gave the horse away. All three of my current pets were rescue animals. My first cat, Diamond, was a pound-case - she was really sick when we got her, and while she was getting better, she was allowed to eat as much as she wanted. So now, she's huge. (She weighs more than my dog!) My second cat, Lucy, we found in the vet's office. They had her in a cage and were going to ship her off to get put down, but we said we'd take her. She's my best furry friend, and my inspiration. <3 My dog, JR, was found on the side of the road in Ocala (a horse-farm-old-people town a few miles from where we live) with a SEVERE, DOUBLE case of heartworms (I suppose they call it double a'cause there were so many @_@) and he almost didn't survive his first heartworm treatment. Shortly after we got him, he got some weird virus that made him cough up blood, but now he's better and happy. <3 <3 If you ever see any 'special' adoption pets, and I say they're cosplays of my pets, you'll know exactly who i'm talking about. 3nodding

friends:// I have THE most amazing friends in the world. o_o I'm not kidding. They're cool. Really. *coughbutdorkscough* So i'll be giving them free, cool stuff, just 'cause I can and 'cause they deserve it. xD Please don't feel offended. They've done loads for me, and i'm returning the favor as best as I know how. I'm playing favorites, but to people who've earned it.

trades:// I TAKE PET TRADES. Holy crap, do I ever take pet trades. I looooove the B/C. n____n I'll take almost anything! So ask if you've got something you wanna trade for!

Past pet trades:
- Fantasy_Rocks13 for a custom Pride Lands lion
- Yakobi for a custom Pride Lands lion
- Dustfeather for a custom SoA lion
- .k.amikaz.e. for a custom Donkii Donkii

Pending pet trades:
- Chirigami for an On The Rocks Katamari (*crosses fingers*)

to-do list:// Stuff in red is most important.

Bitzer stuff:
- Grow the last few Flatsale Bitzers
- Work on new cosplays
- Try to find Arach :/
- Set up adoption thread
- Work on lineart/cert contest info

Other stuff:
- Update Vetch's journal
- Make banners for Reno and Mauli's journals & update them
- Update Tryst's journal (DO NOT LET TRYST GET INACTIVE LIKE MAULI & KAILEE)
Bitzer Farms is looking for a full-time lineartist! Lenta purchased the lineart from a Gaian who dissapeared soon afterwards, and she'd like to add more stages and types (and redo some of the types that already exist), so she's hiring! Yes, the very first job position at Bitzer Farms is opening!

But Lenta won't just hire anyone. She has to be strict, so that her Bitzer family gets the best lineart they can, and to make everyone happy! Tough job, yes yes. Still think you're up to the challenge? Go ahead and read through everything Lenta's typed up, then fill out a form, create a sample, and PM it and the completed form to the mule (Rue Schuster). Our judges will look over your entry and decide whether or not you're best suited for the job. ;3

Minimum Requirements:
- Able to complete sets of lineart for each Bitzer type Lenta thinks up
- Able to draw unique lineart for Cosplay auctions
- Must be accepted unanimously by our panel of judges
- Must be good natured and patient, and be able to put up with Lenta's incessant nagging xP
- Must be CREATIVE

We would like, but we do not require:
- Artist chosen to be active in the shop
- Artist chosen to be able to ink their own lineart (this isn't a major one - we can always find someone else to do it)
- Artist chosen to have added 'Copper Penny' into part of their favorite saying in the form below, to show that they've read all of these requirements
- Artist chosen to give Rue a foot massage get lineart finished in a timely fashion (also not a major one - we just don't wanna wait five years for it xD)

Perks of being the Lineartist:
- Cut of the profits from each sale using your lineart (anywhere from 10% to 50% - will be discussed with the artist)
- Will be able to draw unique lineart for your Bitzers, and create as many as you want, as often as you want
- Will gain the admiration of the rest of the Family xP
- May do pet trades using the Bitzers - three total for every month

Prizes!:
- First place winner gets the lineartist job ;D
- Second place winner gets to draw a Bitzer that will be auctioned off, and will receive all profits from it - OR they may receive a custom Bitzer (but no custom lineart) - ALSO, second place winner will get an awesome shop idea from Lenta, that they may use or give to someone else ;3
- Third place winner will get an awesome shop idea from Lenta (different from the second place winner's), that they may also either use or give away. <3

When drawing your Bitzer sample, please draw either a Female Adult Demonic Bitzer, or what you think a Female Child Water Bitzer would look like.

Form:

Gaian Username:
Preferred Nickname:
General Age: (kid, teen, adult, that sort of thing x3)
Samples of Other Work:
Bitzer Sample:
How did you find our shop?:
What's your favorite type of food?:
Are you allergic to anything?:
What's your favorite saying?:
What's your favorite color?:
How long have you been drawing?:
What's your favorite kind of animal?:
Favorite TV show?:
Are you tired of these pointless questions?:

User Image

Bitzer Lineart (c) Arach (<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!!!! If you see her, HUG HER. xD She deserves it!)
Familiar Lineart (c) Wooga Paes (<3 s'more!)
Certs (c) Vooma (@_@ heart )
Banners and coloring (c) Lenta (pictures found on Webshots)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff