8. Nyght's Corner
9. Guest Corner
10. Breeding Info
11. Owner List
12. Roleplay Info
13. Events
14. Black List of Doom!
15. Affiliates

I would now like to welcome you to the Plains of Etoile. To anyone who doesn't speak french Etoile is Stars. This is a breedable, non-roleplay-required pet based roughly off of a canine species. Please read the posts below to gather further information. Also be warned that by posting in this shop you bear the responsibility of reading the whole front page. After that morbid little paragaph all I have left to say is "Welcome to the shop"!

User Image

2-05-06: Alright guys, I have some bad news.... The shop is closing. I started working on renovating it today, and then after some discussion with Lulu we realized neither of us is fit to keep up with this place right now and won't be for a long while. That being said we have decided to auction off the lineart and art, so there is a likely chance another shop will be starting in our place. Don't worry about your darling Etoile. Simply pm MidnyghtIce if you want us to continue growing your pet and we will until adulthood, you'll still get your money out of it. All of the many that won't pm me won't have their Etoile grow, simple as that. If you have questions or concerns please pm them to Nyght. I'm sorry this had to happen guys, I do love this shop, I just can't keep up anymore, and Lulu can't either. I know I will probably appear again on the shop scene, and I'm happy to keep in touch with all the friends I've made, just drop me a pm! And remember, pm MidnyghtIce if you want your little guys to keep growing!

Auction Thread

1-12-05: Wow, sorry about the lack of updates guys, something seems to have stolen Nyght's random updates time.... Oh maybe real life, I've got finals coming up next week and social lives have taken a strangle hold on my schedule. That being so we are planning special fun for v-day! Including an auction, which you can get a sneak peak from the breeding banner *nods shiftily* Also, Lulu will be having some special things for sale, so keep your eyes open and stuck to this spot!

12-18-05: Lulu will be growing her Le Etoile again! But there is a change. If you wish for your Le Etoile to grow your pet, you must post that in the thread. She will start a list on her work post. When the growing slots are full that means that they are full. Also, the fist time yours grows can be any time since I am behind on growing. However, after that there must be the regular amount of time between growing. I will have a list on my post of the soonest your Le Etoile can grow. This does not mean that I will grow it on the said day. You MUST request the growing. You also do not have to have yours grow on that day. Your Le Etoile may stay at any stage as long as you wish for it to stay as that stage. Elder will still require a quest to reach unless it is a custom. Any questions should be directed to the thread. Thank you.

Again, this is Lulu_Tiffany's Etoile only, MidnyghtIce's will grow sporadically as usual xD You can see who colored your Etoile by the credits in the small text at the bottom of the cert. If the colorist is covered up or something, just ask and we'll tell you.

12-11-05: Auction was canceled because of lack of bids; the Grinch will be sold for 75k now, 25% les then normal cosplay.
Grinch

12-07-05: The Grinch Auction thread has some graphics and such to Oo and Ah at, watch that thread for the auction!

11-30-05: changes
Hello, this is lulu. I have suggested that I start just growing myn when the person asked, but now I really am going to. First off the growing will be closed until my finals are over. After that, any one that I colored can be PMed to me for growing at any time. I will start a list after that of when the soonest time yours may grow. After said time you may ask for the next growing and so on. This is only for me so I can get back on track with growing. I hope that you can all understand. I am very sorry I have been so absent in the shop and I hope to become more active soon.

11-23-05: It's secret santa time!

11-13-05: True to my word we have lots of growings on the pages following 181 and they will continue! The Christmas event is also falling into place quite nicely, so you should all look forward to the info for that towards the end of November and it will open December 1st.

11-06-05: We have a few growings done on 181! Growings should be more frequent now so keep your eyes open!

11-04-05: Right... Sorry everyone for the halloween event flopping over, we'll make sure that the winter holidays (christmas, channaka (sp?) and kwanza) and New Year's are gonna be great, don't you worry your pretty little heads. And growings will get started up again in full force soon, Nyght has been distracted with trick or treating and getting her permit! XDD But I promise, school should be settling down and I have a few free weekends coming up where I can get a lot done, hopefully I will. Love you all very much and thanks for hanging in there with us!

10-16-05: The final big cat flatsale, a white tiger puff, is going to be flatsaled on thursday at 7 pm Cen. time. Check Nyght's Corner for more info.

[sephy here]

10-15-05: The breeding info is up in case anyone's interested in the near future!

10-13-05: Some growings are being done, catching up a bit now that Nyght is done with soccer! A special auction is being planned for Hallowe'en week, and there is a possibly guest flatsale that might spring up.

9-30-05: Flatsale over! Now what should happen next?

9-28-05: Boy, boy for sale!

[pic of geoffrey here]

9-25-05: Nyght has reached her questing goal so everyone should check out her lighted avatar! She has gotten her Angelic Pendant and nothing can take it away now! Now onto the Angelic Headband.....

9-23-05: The auction has finished, congrats to Naien for winning Blaine at 10.7k!

There is a mini-flatsale scheduled for Saturday the 24th at 8 pm Central time. I will get the previews up quickly. Because this is a mini-flatsale there will only be TWO Etoile for sale so you best get there quick! Look for the previews in Nyght's section.

9-11-05: Lo and behold the auction thread is set up! Please click on the banner below to view!

[picture of pretty Blaine here]

Yes, there is a very special auction coming up featuring one of the first from the Le Etoile Underworld to emerge! Let me tell you he is hot! Literally XD. We also have the arrival of the 20th Etoile, also a very special on, Sally has been placed in our misdt, straight from the movie Nightmare before Christmas. So bop over to 136 to check her out and I'll let you know when the auction thread is ready!

9-10-05: Waiting for what you may ask? Well for all the details to fall into place and other things. There is also a special auction of a secret guest colorist in the works and let me tell you this guy is HAWT! Flames and everything, you all with love 'im! And there is a big cats flatsale almost ready, including ocelots, white tigers and snow leopards! Save up your gold kiddies!

9-4-05: Well... welcome to september everyone! And gaia towns are in alpha and both shopkeepers were chosen! W00ts! They aren't all that nifty just yet, not much to do besides walk around and talk to others, but the graphics are cool enough. Growings and things are being worked on, school has just hurt both of us in the time we have and energy. There is a flatsale or two in the works, they are just taking a while to put together.... Have hope though and the more you guys post and make us happy to have the shop the harder we work *wink*

8-13-05: Growings today from Lulu and there should be one from Nyght later courtesy of bitchy mothers making her seclude herself in her room and coloring! Cheerful no. Anyway, take a look on page 129 and 130 for some Adolescent Etoile.

8-12-05: Today is our first RP event. The darlings will have a chance to meet each other and win prizes at the tents that I have set up right out side of Barton Town. There is a tent for refreshments and a tent to sign yourself up for a raffle. The raffle is free! This will last for 5 days so that everyone can come and enjoy, and prizes will be giving out daily, so join the fun! And please look to the Events post down a little ways for all the information and rules about this event.

8-11-05: Last day to get a july letter! Be the first to get to page 125 by 12pm EST and get a free letter!

8-9-05: Well Nyght is back from Sweden, totally in love with the country and can't get her watch to say Tuesday not Wednesday. It's a hazard with that much timezone changing and is a small representation to what is going on in her head at this moment... Despite that I would just like to say that I changed the little welcoming speal to the shop since we have had so many people talking about our improper french grammar. There are things that I should do and will eventually, namely growings, but first I need to re-america myself *nods*.

7-30-05: im NUTS!!
and very happy today
sooooo
the first person to post on pages 100 and 150 get a FREEE july letter!!!
thats right
i am giving away 2 JULY LETTERS!!!
SO POST!!!

Rules:
1. dont post "bump" more the 5 times in one post
2. talking is loved, and i might even give away other randum things
3. i lufffs you all!
4. if i think of anything else, it gose here.

AND today is Lulu's Gaiaversery!! Say happy days to her while you are here <3

7-20-05: Stuff has been going on, even if updates haven't been posted, any one who hangs around the thread probably knows this. Chinchillie's brother has been found so the banner has been taken down, thanks to everyone who helped to find him!

7-3-05: Mass growings on page 77... I think we hit like 6 or 7.... And my hand isn't too happy, but hopefully they will continue! My throat hurts.... Bid on the auction!

7-1-05: The first day of July marks the beginning of the special edition auction! Click on the bubble to go to the auction thread!

*picture of George here*

User Image

1. Everything here is copyrighted. The coloring is copyrighted to Lulu and Nyght, the lineart is copyrighted to Mystic Moogle, the items, the banners, the certs, EVERYTHING! If you use anything without our permission and notification you will be banned from the shop and gaia will deal with you. It's just not worth it.

2. Pets and anything related to may be used on gaia and personal pet pages, no where else without express permission from both Lulu and Nyght.

3. Argueing, flaming, swearing profusely and hurting people's feelings are not appreciated in this shop. If you have a problem either talk to one of us or take it to pms with the person but keep bad feelings out of the thread please!

4. Argueing with staff is one of the most foolish things ever! It is our shop and we set the rules. If you don't like it you can take it to pm with us civily to tell us why you disagree, but again, not on the thread.

5. Pming Lulu is a NO-NO! She doesn't like pms and they will be deleted. You may pm Nyght if you have a question about something, but stupid pms will be ignored. If this exception is abused Nyght will not take pms either. You may always pm Plains of Etoile.

6. Begging other owners for their Etoile, offspring there of or to help you get one of your own is not allowed and annoying. You may request politely, but if you are rejected leave it at that and move on!

7. Please do not speak badly of the shop or of the pets, they are sensitive and you wouldn't want to make Nyght cry would you! It's just not needed.

8. Do not advertise in our thread without our permission! If you want to be an affiliate pm Plains of Etoile. If you do advertise without permission we will ask you to remove you post.

User Image

Q. How do I get an Etoile?
A. There are lots of ways to get your very own Etoile. You may attempt to snag one in a flatsale, win one in an auction or try your luck at raffles or other random events. If you have your own shop you may offer to do a pet trade with one of us. Or if you are willing to pay a fair price you can always order a custom!

Q. Do we have to rp?/Can we rp?
A. Of course you can rp! And no these are not rp-required pets, though some benefits require rping. To get more info about rping simply scroll down a few posts to the roleplay section.

Q. How long does it take my pet to go through it's stages?/What are the different stages?
A. The stages and their information are posted a few posts down. The time length varies depending on the stage so all the information is down below for each stage.

Q. Do you do pet trades/customs?
A. To find out if a colorist is taking pet trades/customs you need to go down to "their post" which has all their sale information including if they are doing a flatsale/auction/raffle soon!

Q. What are these gifts?
A. Gifts are magical abilities of the Etoile. They are born with a magical specialty that they can perform from birth. They are just a simple spell that can be used either in a fight or just around during rping. It is something that makes rp more interesting. Although the Etoile are born with their ability, they are not able to really use it until they get older and get better control over themselves.

Q. OMG! They are so cute! I want an army of them! How many can I have??
A. We really do want the Etoile love to go around so hording them is not really appreciated. We hate to put a limit on it, but I can't imagine someone wanting more than 7 of the darlings, so we would appreciate it if you have 7 to let others get their Etoile.
User Image

User Image-Lulu_Tiffany-

User Image -MidnyghtIce-

Anyway, yes I am MidnyghtIce, one of the colorists of this delightful shop. I keep the thread updated, did most of the banners and color obviously. Below is just some random info about me, nothing special.

Prefers to be called: Nyght
Favorite color combination: black, silver and purple
She collects: Snowglobes! I have 20!
Favorite animals: dragons, tigers, collies, horses, wolves
Pets she has that she can think of at this moment:
1 Equu: Madon
2 Beta: Bella & Jack Skellington
1 SoA: Koho
Lots of DTD tinies
1 Panderha: Rascal
1 Bumbler: Cocoa
1 Little Guardian: Chip
1 Pika: Lila
1 Jelly: Blub
1 Pokemon Hybrid Generation: Tear (Polywag)
Real pets she has: one collie pup and two weirdo cats, one gryphon chick

Other Credits:
Mystic Moogle- Supreme goddess of the lineart
Thalion- Helper of lineart ie when Nyght begs XD *luffles muchly*

User Image

User Image

Angelic
Demonic
Fairy

Bubble: Just as is said, this is the bubble stage. It Usually lasts a week, you must take very good care of it.

Puff: Just a little puff of a thing now, your Le Etoile is very dependant on you. This stage lasts about a week. The puff can not talk and follows you everywere.

Pup: Your Le Etolie is still very dependant on you at this stage. He or she can not talk yet, but its gift is getting a litte stronger and it is going on tiny advetures without you. This stage last 2 weeks.

Adolescent: Your Le Etoile is starting to take longer and longer adventures away from you and exploring the world. Its gift is stronger as well. Your pet is almost grown now, but still can not talk. This stage lasts about 3 weeks.

Adult: At this stage, your Le Etolie is starting to talk. It sounds like a child in its speach, but at lest you know know what all those funny noises it kept making mean. The magic gift is much more powerful and now is strong enough to protect itself if necessary. This stage lasts about a month.

Elder: The final stage. The elder is distingished with gender. This stage is rare unless bought as a custom or done as a pet trade. There is a quest that must be done to obtain this status.

Lulu will be growing her Le Etoile again! But there is a change. If you wish for your Le Etoile to grow your pet, you must post that in the thread. She will start a list on her work post. When the growing slots are full that means that they are full. Also, the fist time yours grows can be any time since I am behind on growing. However, after that there must be the regular amount of time between growing. I will have a list on my post of the soonest your Le Etoile can grow. This does not mean that I will grow it on the said day. You MUST request the growing. You also do not have to have yours grow on that day. Your Le Etoile may stay at any stage as long as you wish for it to stay as that stage. Elder will still require a quest to reach unless it is a custom. Any questions should be directed to the thread. Thank you.

Again, this is Lulu_Tiffany's Etoile only, MidnyghtIce's will grow sporadically as usual xD You can see who colored your Etoile by the credits in the small text at the bottom of the cert. If the colorist is covered up or something, just ask and we'll tell you.

Gifts

Gifts are magical abilities each Etoile is blessed with. Some might have the same but depending on the individual Etoile they may use it completely differently. When they are first born they can barely use their gift, but as they age and gain wisdom and practice their ability will become stronger. Gifts may be used in combat and out of combat. Some such as healing spells are defensive while others are offensive. The more creative the Etoile is the more ways they will think of to use their gift in everyday life. As more gifts are discovered they will be added to this list.

Healing Paw: A simple healing spell. When used by a younger Etoile it will just be able to heal little cuts and bruises, but as the Etoile grows more confident its healing powers will grow also. It takes much concentration but they will one day be able to use it during active combat.

Chocolate Making: This spell makes what else!? Chocolate! An Etoile with this power will be able to make any imaginable chocolate delight to throw at an enemy or just as a little bed time snack. The older they grow, the more complicated delicasies they will be able to concoct.

Light Illusion: This spell is able to trick the light around the Etoile and others to create mirages. It can be used to entertain little ones or confuse an enemy. The older the Etoile gets the more magnificent illusions it will be able to control.

Ancestors: Using this spell an Etoile will be able to call on the shadows and spirits of its ancestors to aid it. Though it will never be able to summon full ghosts, shadows of them will appear and assist the Etoile as best they can. The older the Etoile gets the better it will be able to summon the ancestors and the more physical it will be able to make them. If the Etoile abuses this power however the ancestors may decide not to assist it.

Harvest Time: This gift is one of nature. Using this gift an Etoile will be able to help plants grow more quickly or even grow without a seed. It will be able to make all manner of plants grow and so once it trains up a bit it would be able to grow fruitbearing plants and feed itself no matter the enviroment it's in. The older the Etoile gets the more quickly the plants will grow and the more exotic plants. It is more difficult for them to grow a plant outside of its enviroment but with training it can work.

Raincloud: With this gift an Etoile will be able to summon a cloud out of a clear sky and direct it weather-wise. The older the Etoile gets the larger storms it will be able to summon and the more varied weather it will be able to control.

Condensation: An Etoile with this gift is able to take the water from the air or a nearby water source and spray it in a liquid form. As a puff it would only be a little squirt, but the amount and control the Etoile has over the water spray will grow as they age, reaching the possibility at full elder of a full column of water.

Banshi's Shriek: Using this gift and Etoile is able to emit a shrieking call of a very high pitch. As a youngster it will be just a bit annoying and they won't be able to maintain it as long with little control. But as they age the possible intensity of the shriek will rise until they are able to emit a sound so piercing opponents will be momentarily stunned. As the Etoile grows they will also gain control, picking how intense their shriek is. Thankfully the Etoile's ears who is gifted with the Banshi's Shriek are built to withstand extended high pitch noises so the Etoile doesn't deafen itself.

Sun Ray: An Etoile with this gift is able to focus the sun's rays around themselves at a single point. This may be used to burn opponents or blind their eyes temporarily depending on the skill level. It can also be used to centralize the lesser amounts of sun rays at night to light an area. As the Etoile grows they will be able to control more sun rays for a longer period of time.

User Image

User Image

These are the familiars. You can choose from the four shown, they all cost an extra 2k during a flatsale. You may always purchase a familiar for an Etoile you have already purchased. Simply snag the artist who did your Etoile and ask if they would do a familiar for you and send the 2k.
User Image

This is were you can get things for your Etoile to were. They will come up here slowly but surely. the images that you see here are not what they will look like on your Etoile, they are just a reference. I will make mini's of the actualy objects when i have more time, for now, this will do.
User Image 500g
User Image 500g
User Image 500g
User Image 500g

here is the order form

Order Items Form

Pet name:
Owner name:
Item #1:
price:
Item #2:
price:
~~~
Total:

User Image

Here you are able to purchase new certificates or tags for your Le Etoile to live in.

Pet Name:
New Cert:
Cert Price:

The certificates currently availiable are pictured below with their prices.

Sunny Day Certificate - 500g
Sunset Certificate - 1000g
Starry Night Certificate - 1000g
Snow Storm Certificate - 1000g

If you have a certain scene you would like your Etoile to be in you can always make a recommendation on the thread! Perhaps Nyght will be able to cook something up whee

User Image

Flatsale:
5k basic price

Flatsale Procedure:
1. A specific time and date will be posted at least a day in advance before a flatsale. Lulu's flatsales are in eastern, Nyght's in central.
2. Before the flatsale previews will be posted of the bubbles to be sold and number them. If they are themed the theme will be posted along with the number.
3. After GO! is posted you may post your requests. Not before.
4. Only one may be asked for per post. Even if you are asking for one for someone else and one for yourself, one per post.
5. You must be specific when posting. Stating either the number or the theme if applicable is acceptable. Just saying "I want one of them!" will not count.
6. If a winning post does not follow the rules above the next request will be the winner.
7. After the winners are decided send the 5k and the desired name of your pet immediately.
8. IOUs are not accepted. If for some reason you have a problem, pm the one running the flatsale.
9. Editing posts is not allowed during flatsales, don't try it.

Flatsale Form

Which one: (number and colors)
Name:
Owner:
Gift(for lulu's only):
Familiar? + 2k: (yes or no)
Which familiar:
Familiar name:

Auctions:
1. Go to the auction thread to view all the information.
2. Only post bids in the auction thread.
3. Follow all rules in the auction thread.
4. Items are accepted at mid-LD.
5. Add up your own bids in each post.
6. Only bid what you have immediately.
7. Co-owning is allowed.
8. All thread rules apply.
9. As soon as you are confirmed from the colorist/owner that you won, send the trade IMMEDIATELY.

Customs:
1. Make sure we are open for customs
2. PM which artist you want to do the custom.
3. Send in the form and payment.
4. We will get working on the custom
5. We will not confirm the trade until we are done with you order.
6. It will be PMed to you and grow to elder form
User Image

User Image

Flatsale info

User Image

Auction:

None

Custom info:
why yes, i do customs, for (sory about the price change, college just takes up a bunch of my time)

normal: 20k
Angelic and demonic: 50k
Cosplay: 100k

customs status:
OPEN

slots avalible

1. Available
2. Available
3. Available

custom order form

Name:
typ:
colors:
paterns:
gift:
familiar typ:
name:
colors:
paterns:

Growing spots:
1. Available
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available

First come, first serve. I will open the spots again when I have finished all of these.

Pet Trades:

yes! i do pet trade X3
a custom for a custom
a randum for a randum
so on and so forth

list of pets I would like to trade for:
Muadhnaits
Zodical
Faekat
+|Own your Nightmares|+

if you are not on this list, dont feel bad! just PM Lulu_Tiffany and we will see if i want to do a trade^^

User Image
User Image
^Look it's me!^

-Flatsales-

Note: Flatsales will not automatically grow to full elder.

-Auctions-

Note: Auctions will not automatically grow to full elder.

-Pet Trades-
Oh and YES I DO DO PET TRADES! Just pm with you're idea/request....

The nature of the pet trade shall be thus:
If you are giving me a full custom pet, then that is what you shall get also.
A partly custom shall be returned with a partly custom.
A flatsale pet will be returned with a flatsale.
See the pattern?

Simply pm with what sort of pet you have, a link to your shop, perhaps some examples and what you are offering and I will gladly get back to you!

My pet trades will grow to full elder if they are partly/fully custom. They will also include a familiar if a familiar is included on the other side.

Pets She would love to trade for:
Sion
Talaye
SoA
East of Eden Equu
East of Eden Predator
East of Eden Aqualondie
West of Eden Dragon
Shaolin Wolf
Cait
Feli
Kitsusagi
Blathana
Ninau
FTC
Sion
Zoombini
Skies of Pern
(more coming soon)

Even if your pet is not on the above list Nyght may still take a pet trade. Just pm her!

-Customs-
Open

Slot One: Mika's Krad
Slot Two: Open
Slot Three: Open

Customs are 15-50k+ depending on the complexity and type. Angelic and Demonic will be more expensive that Normal because of the added wings, etc. Fairy is now open and will be a bit more expensive because of the wings also. The more intricate patterns and the like the more expensive. I can do minor lineart edits also, cosplays are allowed, they'll just be harder for me, might take longer and will probably be a bit more expensive. xp Familiar's are included free of charge.

If you wish for a custom please pm me with the details of what you wish your darling to look like. Just colors, patterns, any detailed decoration you would like and then I will give you an estimate of the price. If you agree that you would like a custom for the price I give I will start on your pet's bubble stage and will request the trade. Don't worry, I won't bite your head off if you get confused. I'm generally a nice person whee

-Breedings:
Currently: Open!
Please read the breedings post and then pm me with your wish XD

User Image
User Image

None! Interested? Send a message to Plains of Etoile with some samples and what you're interested in.

User Image
Look it's cupid!

Alrighty this'll how the breeding of the Etoile shall work.

1. Your Etoile may only have one mate and may only breed with that one mate. There may be exceptions or your Etoile's mate disappears for a VERY long time or dies or something along those lines.

2. Both your Etoile and it's mate must rp, and that should be the way they met and became mates.

3. There are no artificial insemination options or the like, breeding pairs are only natural, so that means that only male-female pairings may have babies. Of course other pairings may adopt a baby from another breeding if the owners of said breeding offer, but may not have their own.

4. Etoile may have 1-4 babies in a litter. If you wish you may buy a fertility potion for 25k which increases you possibly litter size to 3-4 babies. If you are unable to find enough owners or simply don't want as many babies as your Etoile was randomized to be pregnant with we are willing to move the number down, but never up.

5. You may each keep whichever pups you want to and you may GIVE away any pups to friends, but anyone adopting a pup, including the owners must pay the 5k price for that pup.

6. When you have decided that you want to breed your Etoile check the colorist's posts to see who is open for breeding. When you know who you would like to color your babies please pm them and tell them, they will randomize the numbers. If you wish to buy the fertility potion tell them in your initial pm. Once the numbers are decided the colorist will start work on the bubbles and the female will now be considered pregnant. Once the babies are colored up the artist will send you a pm with them, you will decide who they go to, those chosen will send the trades to the artist, and then the bubbles will be certed and given to the owners.

7. Also, Angel/Demon/Normal breedings will also be randomized as to whether they are angelic/demonic/normal. If you buy the fertility potion over half are guarenteed to be their special type. Or you could be nice and not abuse the randomizer and my brain XD.

8. Elders are just as able to breed as adult, elders may also breed with adults.

If I screwed any of this up and you have a question, post on the thread or pm MidnyghtIce XD
User Image

Name/Owner/Stage/Gender/Image

1. Kisha/Ganty/Adolescent/Female*

2. Soft/RayneWinner/Pup/Male*

3. Godiva/Lulu_Tiffany/Pup/Female*

4. Rose/Relean/Adult/Female*

5. Oliver/InvaderTeri/Adult/Male*

6. Kikyo/lavonia/Adult/Male*

7. Valler/Naaka/Adolescent/Male*

8. Shard/LadyShanara/Adult/Female*

9. Loki/BobDobbs/Adolescent/Male*

10. Kiki/Nio Love/Adolescent/Female*

11. Ecthelion/ArcticVixen/Adolescent/Male*

12. Aiodhan/Solaris(Kaioto_Katsuma)/Adult/Male*

13. Vache/Sadinen_Mutaki/Adult/Female*

14. Latona/Akari Yui/Adolescent/Female/*

15. Yuki/Lillybell25/Adolescent/Female/*

16. Sadie/Sadinen_Mutaki/Adolescent/Female*

17. Gambino/Kamiki/Adult/Male/*

18. George/Sadinen-Mutaki/Adolescent/Male/*

19. Kiiro/PsychoAce56/Adolescent/Male/*

20. Sally/Felyn/Pup/Female/*

21. Blaine/Naien Haigara/Puff/Male/*

22. Silver Rain/TrigunKittie/Adolescent/Female/*

23. Geoffrey/Graceangel/Adolescent/Male/*/Journal

24. Lunaris/Farferalloie/Pup/Female/*/Auto Elder

25. Prince/Three Tailed Fox/Puff/Male/*

26. Giselle/dark_skada/Bubble/ /*

27. Bullseye/xx_Bullseye_xx/Pup/Male/*

28. Sephy/[Ginger]/Puff/Male/*

29. Krad/PhoenixGuardianMizazuki/Puff/Male/*Auto Elder

30. Gomamon/demon_pachabel/Pup/Male/*

31. Taous/Atriz/Puff/Male/*

32. Ryang/Neokitsune/Bubble/Male/*

User Image

The Le Etoile are much like canines in the way they interact with each other. They bark, yip, growl and wag their three-pronged tails. Though they do not generally have rigid social heirarchies, they may have mates and friend groupings. Roleplay may occur in the thread until we have a guild, and even then you are still always allowed to roleplay in this thread.

There are a few rules to keep the play functioning well. Breaking these rules will be addressed the same as it would any other shop rule.

1. No god-moding. God-moding is the act of either playing another person's character without their permission or, during a fight, allowing your character to be invincible. Your character will get hit, possibly beat even, and it just makes the roleplay more fun all around. And no killing without permission from the owner(s)! We aren't totally evil around here....

2. Keep fighting IC. Though fighting between characters is fairly typical in roleplaying, bringing personal issues into the roleplay is not appreciated. With this said, please understand that just because someone's character doesn't like your's doesn't mean they are bashing you as a person, it's just that not everyone likes eachother in real life and the same can be said of Etoile life. Though if you have a problem with a person not involving roleplay, you best keep it out of our thread!

3. Roleplay should be done in third person limited. This has two parts to it, when you are formally roleplaying you need to speak about your characters actions as if you are a narator telling a story, it makes it easier for everyone. Also, the only thoughts your character knows are their own, unless the have the gift to read other's minds. If this is the case special rules apply and you should read the gift section under your Etoile's gift.

4. Have fun! That's what role play is after all, playing a certain character and play should be fun. Fun doesn't have to mean everything is always happy, sometimes having some dramatic despair is perfectly possible and just as fun anyway *grins*.

User Image

None at the Moment

The Gold List of Love!
i.e. Donators, special people, etc.. heart

sweetpee141: For donating to the shop!
Thalion: For being a general sweetheart and helping Nyght in her quest to master lineart making!

The Grey List of Near Doom!
i.e. If you want to come back you need to apologize and ask permission to be removed from the grey list

Lazer-razer777: For disobeying event rules, calling Nio a jerk, and just being a general poor sport.

The Black List of Doom!
i.e. Banned from shop permanently

Tululu: For being extremely rude in Pshyco's shop and we just don't tolerate those sorts of people around here....
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

East of Eden

If you want us to link you back, just give this account a pm with your shop name and link and a button if you have one whee

Wish to link to us?
User Image

[code:1]User Image[/code:1]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out