Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wanted to do this for the new Gaians. I've seen far too many forums badmouthing them because they're new, or because they're younger, or because they take shortcuts when they type. Why the heck should it matter to you how they type or how old they are?! Here the new additions to the Gaian Family can speak with eachother in peace, without someone hassling them about how they type, or laughing about what they do. I've seen "Poor stupid n00b" one too many times to not do anything about it.
I've seen them being laughed at because they're eager to get new items and gold. What's it to you if they want that?! Think about when you were new on Gaia! More than likely, every one of us has done the same thing! I had to take action, I couldn't stand the abuse of new people anymore. I've done something about it now, and if you don't like it, you are perfectly welcome to leave!

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
good luck exclaim
i know i did..bump
Whee, new idea.

If you are new on Gaia and wish to join this thread, please tell me. Also, you may join if you wish to help keep this thread protected. So... yeah.

Thread... Protectors?:
turtle_killinator
~Slytherins_Child~

New Gaian Members:
None yet...
ommmm hello redface sweatdrop redface sad sweatdrop
im not new but im young...
Hello. ^^ Shall I add you two to the list, then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff