Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the official Shattered Realms bump contest!

IF YOU WERE RE-DIRECTED HERE FROM A "MONEYMAKER" OR A "GOLD GENERATOR" YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR GAIA PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY!!! SOMEONE IS SCAMMING GAIANS AND RE-DIRECTING THEM TO THIS THREAD.

IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW, YOU ARE GIVING YOUR ACCOUNT AWAY TO WHOMEVER OWNS THE FAKE MONEYMAKER/GOLD-GENERATOR! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW!!

I have nothing to do with the scam, but I am trying to help you protect yourself, since whomever this scammer is decided to send all you victims to my thread. It's unfortunate, and I know it sucks to get scammed or "hacked" as some of you call it. If you were already taken advantage of, I apologize but there is nothing I can do to help you. If you remember who sent you the link to the "easy money" try to notify Gaia admins about them.

I want to thank everyone for playing!
Unfortunately, this month's (and probably future months) contest is cancelled due to dishonesty and excessive scamming attempts on me recently. Read the fine print below for more information.

HoshiLady
I would like to add a thank you to ch3mi0n for this being probably the nicest bump contest I have done - most I give up on.
- Thanks, HoshiLady! biggrin

Winners
:
Harlequin Entanglements - 100g - pg 5
Rozinante Cervantes - 200g - pg 10, 105
Jenny Colt - Mokona Hat - random giveaway
Jenny Colt - 200g - pg 15, 90
BabiiGurl_viet - 100g - pg 20
xXmoonlight shadowsXx - 100g - pg 25
~ever_so_faithful~ - 100g - pg 30
stefxcore - 800g - pg 35, 40, 110, 140, 145, 165, 185, 190
savinya - 100g - pg 45
Serena_Mudou - 100g - pg 50
c a e l i t a - 400g - pg 55, 65, 115, 120
Raijin91 pg - 100g - pg 60
true shinobi004 - 100g - pg 70
drag0nforce - 100g - pg 75
The Evangeline - 200g - pg 80, 85
Late Fate - 100g - pg 95
casius1 - JUNE LETTER - pg 100
Audrey Horne - Cowhide Santa Hat - random giveaway
FireMami - 100g - pg 125
Eldrika - 100g - pg 130
HoshiLady - 100g - pg 135
Toah - 200g - pg 155, 160
Sakuraneko_meow - 100g - pg 175
asuka_eva2 - 100g - pg 195
kamui3020 - 100g - pg 200
Autumn Aurora - 100g - pg 180
x_rainbow_sharpie_x - 100g - pg 170
Rosalie Fairchild - 100g - pg 150
EnviousEnvy - JUNE LETTER - pg 250
c a e l i t a - water meat - random giveaway
c a e l i t a - jack'd 2k6 skirt - random giveaway
RannaLi - long bull horns - random giveaway
true shinobi004 - FEB 07 LETTER - pg 500
Drop Dead Janie - spirited 2k6 boots - random giveaway
c a e l i t a - 2000g - random giveaways
dracathes - 1000g - random giveaway
dracathes - Lucky Star - bump x 50 giveaway
lancie87 - DEC 06 LETTER - pg 1000
bronco033 - 1000g - random giveaway
c a e l i t a - JULY 07 LETTER - 777 bumps in a row!

wahmbulance Please check this post often -- information will be updated! More contests will follow when the next letter is given away! More contests means more prizes!! Stay tuned!

SAD NEWS-
Well after the last giveaway a veritable army of bump bots have gravitated to my bump contest like flies to, well, you know. So, in light of this I am forced to implement a blacklist. I had hoped I wouldn't have to do this, but I guess it just comes with the territory of being a seemingly popular giveaway/contest thread.

So, in order to protect those of you who are not bots and have genuinely spent time and energy into bumping to win, the blacklist will be in effect from this point on. If you are blacklisted, it means you are a suspect bump bot (which I investigate and have found a reliable pattern for determining an obvious bot). Unfortunately, I will not accept any disputes in order to be as fair as possible. Also, if you are blacklisted it definitely does mean you do not qualify to win anything from me. (next qualifying bump would then win in such a case).

If people continue to attempt to take advantage of my generosity, I may have to close my bump contest thread. Please don't make me do that. I love giving away stuff, but not to cheaters.

UPDATE:
If you are here trying to post a comment accusing me of "hacking" you or stealing your items, you have been duped. I have never "hacked" or stolen items from anyone on Gaia. Report me if you must, I'm not at all worried about being reviewed by the Gaia admins. Everything I own has been purchased by myself with my own money. In fact, I buy 3-5 thank-you letters per month and many of those are given away in contests I run (such as this one).

My generosity has earned me harassment from scammers and people falsely accusing me of stealing items from them. I will continue to be generous, but unfortunately for you honest few who aren't accusing me of these things I can no longer extend my generosity to random Gaians, sorry.

Please remember, this contest is run by me and me alone anyone claiming to be an official helper in this thread is probably trying to scam you! Anyone claiming to know me probably doesn't. My friends list is publicly viewable, so if they're not in my friends list I don't know them. Protect yourself from scammers! Do not give out your password or personal information to ANYONE! Click on external links at your own risk. I will not be held liable for anyone being scammed or "hacked" as a result of anything posted here in this bump contest or anywhere else for that matter.

THANKS FOR BUMPING!! heart
BLACK LIST

If your name is included in this list (even indirectly), you do not qualify to win anything from me because it's not fair to people who actually take the time and effort to post real bumps (rather than automated bumps). Read the fine print on the first post for more info.

First and foremost:
If your name follows this pattern [a random word followed immediately by a random 6-digit number] you are hereby blacklisted. Examples are: word123456 or beach723454. Get the picture?

Other bots/cheaters:
totoyandandrie
dropdeadgorgeous1978
yellowtowel
supermall
daveydb0333
daveydb033
dveydb033
rageagainst1978
rainnydays1978

wahmbulance I reserve the right to not pay out if I suspect you of botting or cheating, even if your name is not listed here.
WHITE LIST

People that are awesome. You should give them all your base.
(These are people that bump tons, are regulars, or just generally rock)

domokun domokun domokun

c a e l i t a
HoshiLady
stefxcore
Comrade Bob
Drop Dead Janie
Belgarid
Maja81

domokun domokun domokun

More to come I hope!
We need more bumps!
I upped the stakes to help get things started!
Get to bumpin'!
What the bump?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas